Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

CBN Set To Prosecute FOREX Defaulters - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Set To Prosecute FOREX Defaulters (8285 Views)

'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters / UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters / Cbn Set To Launch Clean Note Policy, Banknote Fitness Guidelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Set To Prosecute FOREX Defaulters by RepoMan007: 8:49am On Jan 18
ppogba:

What is the propaganda here?
Did the CBN claimed it is not owing in the report you just read?

You are too old to be commenting just for the sake of it

Your are probably to old to be opening your smelling mouth and be stalking me up and down, idiotically.
While you can keep pretending you cannot see the disparity between headline and content, they stated how much was being owed by CBN but never who owed CBN what. And in testament to that, you cannot provide that from the article but I understand witchcraft and ogboni has a was of controlling the brain.
Re: CBN Set To Prosecute FOREX Defaulters by Emman08: 9:24am On Jan 18
Keep clowning around Cardoso. Your own go bad pass Emefiele

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Set To Prosecute FOREX Defaulters by ppogba: 9:27am On Jan 18
RepoMan007:
Your are probably to old to be opening your smelling mouth and be stalking me up and down, idiotically.
While you can keep pretending you cannot see the disparity between headline and content, they stated how much was being owed by CBN but never who owed CBN what. And in testament to that, you cannot provide that from the article but I understand witchcraft and ogboni has a was of controlling the brain.

I know your type.
I will not allow myself to be dragged down your familiar terrain which is trading insult.

If you think attributing a statement from the CBN as a propaganda from BMC then, I have no doubt about your fears of your brain being controlled by Ogboni and Witchcraft.

This year is still new. Grow up.

1 Like

Re: CBN Set To Prosecute FOREX Defaulters by RepoMan007: 9:34am On Jan 18
ppogba:

I know your type.
I will not allow myself to be dragged down your familiar terrain which is trading insult.

If you think attributing a statement from the CBN as a propaganda from BMC then, I have no doubt about your fears of your brain being controlled by Ogboni and Witchcraft.

This year is still new. Grow up.
Mr new year resolution. So you grow by public holiday? Idiotical fellow.

Who is owing CBN?
Re: CBN Set To Prosecute FOREX Defaulters by HeroicMeastro: 10:03am On Jan 18
coputa:
Is either this government is confused or there's no competent hands to formulate sound economic policies.

How can a sensible government borrow money and start sharing to different sectors of the economy in order for them to function

Economy is not run like that, there should be a natural inflow of foreign exchange into the country

But on the contrary, there's forex scarcity which has lead to the continual plummeting of the naira against the dollar.

Nigeria over reliance on oil is a causative factor, can't nigeria diversity the economy,the oil money has made nigeria government to be lazy.
Nice one "Mr economist"
So what is the way out? Be more specific and direct.

1 Like

Re: CBN Set To Prosecute FOREX Defaulters by unavailablecity: 10:27am On Jan 18
FG NEED TO ATTACK THE LIKES OF ONLINE FOREX COMPANIES base in abroad eg LEMONADE and others
Re: CBN Set To Prosecute FOREX Defaulters by unavailablecity: 10:28am On Jan 18
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT NEED TO ATTACK THE LIKES OF ONLINE FOREX COMPANIES base in abroad e.g LEMONADE and others.

1 Like

Re: CBN Set To Prosecute FOREX Defaulters by bayelsaowei(m): 1:03pm On Jan 18
To?
Re: CBN Set To Prosecute FOREX Defaulters by Konquest: 2:15pm On Jan 18
FreeStuffsNG:
CBN set to prosecute forex defaulters
17th January 2024

https://punchng.com/breaking-cbn-set-to-prosecute-forex-defaulters/

Re: CBN Set To Prosecute FOREX Defaulters by Olaideolayemi(m): 2:56pm On Jan 18
Whoever using forex to sabotage the country progress.. Everywhere he/she plan..Na failure would end it.. unless you're using for country growth and development..
Re: CBN Set To Prosecute FOREX Defaulters by StrictlyStreet: 8:45am On Feb 06
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Addax Plans $5bn Investment In Nigeria / Nigerian Lottery Fraud Ring Busted By Spanish police / U.S Oil Gains For The 9th Consecutive Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.