Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

What's Your Ministry? By Soibi Versatile - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Your Ministry? By Soibi Versatile (60 Views)

DSA, Why Are Signs And Wonders Not Following You In Your Ministry? / Best Church Growth Resources You Need For Your Ministry / Church Membership And Your Ministry (2) - Hebrews 10:25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Ministry? By Soibi Versatile by Dailymemoirs4: 12:37am On Jan 18
Daily Devotional

Scriptural Compositions

18/1/24

What’s Your Ministry ?

I glorified you on earth, having accomplished the work that you gave me to do…John 17:4

Everyone on earth has a purpose. Before electronic engineers make a gadget they have a purpose in mind for such a gadget. No one invents a Television set for it to be kept under the bed. No, the television will be kept in a place where it can be viewed and it can serve its purpose.

You and I have a purpose. We are not products of chance and random luck. God had us in mind before bringing us to the world. He carefully planned each details of our lives. You were put on earth to make a contribution. Whether it is in music, teaching, dancing, preaching, writing, acting or whatever. You have an assignment God has ordained you for. That assignment is called your ministry.

Whenever you use your gifts and time to serve God. You are carrying out your ministry. Jesus came to earth to die for our sins and grant us access to God. That was his ministry.
You may be a good singer, a good preacher, and a good leader. That is your ministry and it is very important to fulfill your purpose using the gifts God has given you.

Some of you have the gift of preaching, some have the gift of healing the sick and some can even raise the dead. We are not gifted to hide our gifts or misuse our gifts. We are blessed so we can be a blessing to others. What is your ministry? How do you intend to serve God with your gifts?

Key Point: What God has given us we should use to serve him and be a blessing to others.

Prayer: Lord help me to serve you with the gifts you have bestowed on me.

Soibi Versatile is a writer for Jesus Community Network.

https://dailymemoirsblog./?p=1056

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Exercise For Today / Just Type Amen� / When You Are Growing Weary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.