Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

DSA, Why Are Signs And Wonders Not Following You In Your Ministry? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DSA, Why Are Signs And Wonders Not Following You In Your Ministry? (720 Views)

Why Are Some Christians Not Following Jesus Closely? / 7 Consequences Of Not Following Christ By PST. Malomo S.O / Punishment for not following YHWH in the Old Testament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSA, Why Are Signs And Wonders Not Following You In Your Ministry? by Demaduka(m): 10:16am On Jan 11, 2020
DSA, even Muslims can deliver motivational messages you glorify yourself in. If you are still born again and a gospel preacher; where are the signs and wonders Jesus said should follow those who believe in his name? Mark 16:17 "And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues.

I laughed after watching the recent video by DSA captioned, “ WHY MIRACLES MUST NOT BE YOUR FOCUS IN THE NEW YEAR (PART 1)” .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbaHmvzjKBw

He earlier made a video captioned “Why You Shouldn't Wait For Miracles”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozWNI2EJ_40

Of a truth, the reason he made those videos is because he lacks the command of signs and wonders or miracles in his ministry. No man or woman had ever gotten healed, delivered or had breakthrough in his ministry which other men of God had edge over him.

If say that DSA are performing miracles, he will be sure to post one of the miracles in any video he makes. But who are miracle seekers? They are those who are battered by the devil, some have come to the end of the road with their lives and seek immediate solution or miracles or RIP will be added to their name.

DSA, Jesus said that you should heal the sick and deliver those oppressed of the devil, so why are you not doing it? Rather, you are advising people not to seek miracles or solutions to their problem. If you don’t need miracles, do you seek for it?

1 Like

Re: DSA, Why Are Signs And Wonders Not Following You In Your Ministry? by AntiChristian: 10:56am On Jan 11, 2020
Everything na miracle sha! Even false Prophet sabi do miracles!
Re: DSA, Why Are Signs And Wonders Not Following You In Your Ministry? by Demaduka(m): 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2020
AntiChristian:
Everything na miracle sha! Even false Prophet sabi do miracles!

Sorry, as an antichristian you don't deserve my answer.

1 Like

Re: DSA, Why Are Signs And Wonders Not Following You In Your Ministry? by AntiChristian: 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2020
Demaduka:

Sorry, as an antichristian you don't deserve my answer.

Better you should run as I am the light to your darkness!
Re: DSA, Why Are Signs And Wonders Not Following You In Your Ministry? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
AntiChristian:

What about calling you "SNAKE" for not agreeing with his line of thought?

You want to intervene in the worship of others but when someone come up with something irrefutable before you, the next thing is to call them "SNAKE". cheesy
Re: DSA, Why Are Signs And Wonders Not Following You In Your Ministry? by Demaduka(m): 1:57am On Jan 12, 2020
AntiChristian:

Look at you, me running from a demon-possessed person that is why you call yourself anti-Christian. When did anti-Christian be the light? Look at a man that darkness had blindfolded talking. Pleases for your information, whatever ever cult or satanist you belong to, I belong to an altar of the order of Melchizedek.
Re: DSA, Why Are Signs And Wonders Not Following You In Your Ministry? by AntiChristian: 6:32am On Jan 12, 2020
Demaduka:

Look at you, me running from a demon-possessed person that is why you call yourself anti-Christian. When did anti-Christian be the light? Look at a man that darkness had blindfolded talking. Pleases for your information, whatever ever cult or satanist you belong to, I belong to an altar of the order of Melchizedek.

No be only Melchizedek, na Yahweh or Elohim you suppose be. Anyways, Make I leave you to wander in your darkness!
Re: DSA, Why Are Signs And Wonders Not Following You In Your Ministry? by Demaduka(m): 11:32am On Jan 16, 2020
AntiChristian:

No be only Melchizedek, na Yahweh or Elohim you suppose be. Anyways, Make I leave you to wander in your darkness!

Sorry, i doubt if you actually know the meaning and the different between light and darkness because you are spiritually blind to differentiate beween the two.
Re: DSA, Why Are Signs And Wonders Not Following You In Your Ministry? by AntiChristian: 12:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
Demaduka:

Sorry, i doubt if you actually know the meaning and the different between light and darkness because you are spiritually blind to differentiate beween the two.

Tell me the meaning Please!
Re: DSA, Why Are Signs And Wonders Not Following You In Your Ministry? by Demaduka(m): 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2020
AntiChristian:

Tell me the meaning Please!

i will when you are ready to learn.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: RCCG Pastor Adeboye Gives Fresh Prophecy / Coronavirus Will Vanish After 70 Days With Or Without Intervention – Israeli Pro / Serial Killers Reveal [children Who Kill]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.