Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

I Need A Strong Voodoo Or Spiritualist Master To Handle This For Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need A Strong Voodoo Or Spiritualist Master To Handle This For Me (231 Views)

As a Christian How Will You Handle This / Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video) / Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Strong Voodoo Or Spiritualist Master To Handle This For Me by saxoholic1(m): 1:13am On Jan 18
I just want to fish out the unknown armed robbers in Owerri .who vandalized my car.. stole my car brain box, the window lift mechanism, broke my back wind screen. If you know a good voodoo or spiritualist master please tell me… this rubbish must stop… this is my 2nd car been vandalized….
Drop your contact I will call you or you can email me… it’s urgent..thanks
Re: I Need A Strong Voodoo Or Spiritualist Master To Handle This For Me by ipobarecriminals: 2:26am On Jan 18
sad sorry for your loss. The voodoo peepz in Nigeria will compound your headache. You'll need to travel to remote India/ Kenya village b4 u can see such. B4 then,Install the car with anti theft alarm
Re: I Need A Strong Voodoo Or Spiritualist Master To Handle This For Me by DWJOBScom(m): 5:45am On Jan 18
ipobarecriminals:
sad sorry for your loss. The voodoo peepz in Nigeria will compound your headache. You'll need to travel to remote India/ Kenya village b4 u can see such. B4 then,Install the car with anti theft alarm

Or they will be scammers forming voodoo
More over , the devil has no free gift and will exploit every avenue available to him.
Get an insurance and install an alarm
Re: I Need A Strong Voodoo Or Spiritualist Master To Handle This For Me by JealousCobra(m): 5:45am On Jan 18
saxoholic1:
I just want to fish out the unknown armed robbers in Owerri .who vandalized my car.. stole my car brain box, the window lift mechanism, broke my back wind screen. If you know a good voodoo or spiritualist master please tell me… this rubbish must stop… this is my 2nd car been vandalized….

Omor/Anaku in Anambra state, no stories! You will be glad you did.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Strong Voodoo Or Spiritualist Master To Handle This For Me by Righthussle: 6:07am On Jan 18
saxoholic1:

You're a Christian, ask your "powerful " to do anything you want.
Re: I Need A Strong Voodoo Or Spiritualist Master To Handle This For Me by saxoholic1(m): 8:58am On Jan 18
JealousCobra:

Give me the directions to the place …..

Re: I Need A Strong Voodoo Or Spiritualist Master To Handle This For Me by saxoholic1(m): 9:01am On Jan 18
JealousCobra:

I sent you an email

Re: I Need A Strong Voodoo Or Spiritualist Master To Handle This For Me by JealousCobra(m): 9:08am On Jan 18
[quote author=saxoholic1 post=127997425][/quote]

Ok
Re: I Need A Strong Voodoo Or Spiritualist Master To Handle This For Me by JealousCobra(m): 9:46am On Jan 18
saxoholic1

Reply your mail

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Christians Believe Satan Blesses You Faster Than God? / There Is No Ministry Of Deliverance By Bishop Oyedepo / I Thought Driving On An Empty Tank Was A Miracle Until I Experienced It And …….

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.