Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,445 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

God I Need Your Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / God I Need Your Help (142 Views)

Testimony: Join Me Thank God, I Have gone 30 Days Without Placing A Bet / Thank God I Didn’t Give Her The Money . I Would Have Regret It / Scam Alert: Video Of How Nairabet Manipulated My Bets. Thank God I Was Recording (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God I Need Your Help by Zanzibar1: 1:44am On Jan 18
God Please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have.
I'm in lack and I am worried life isn't going as I want. It's been too much inconvinience and hardship. Please make things easy for me.

I believe in you God and Nothing is too much for you to do. I am need a miracle. Nothing is too impossible for you to do
God please.

1 Like

Re: God I Need Your Help by blackpanthar: 2:49am On Jan 18
Zanzibar1:
God Please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have.
I'm in lack and I am worried life isn't going as I want. It's been too much inconvinience and hardship. Please make things easy for me.

I believe in you God and Nothing is too much for you to do. I am need a miracle. Nothing is too impossible for you to do
God please.

GOD is not here.... men are here.

GOD helps men through men.

I believe all you need is

CONSISTENT FOOD
CONSISTENT SOURCE OF CLEAN MONEY
GENUINE FRIENDS
SELF LOVE
COMMUNITY.

Then you will have clarity on what you need GOD for.

Right now, you just need these things to get you out of your gloominess.

IT IS A PHASE, not a LIFE SENTENCE.

4 Likes

Re: God I Need Your Help by Zanzibar1: 3:13pm On Jan 18
God is everything. God is everywhere.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Make Little By Creating Gmail Accounts / Here Are The Best Low Content Book Niches For Amazon KDP (2024) / 10 Key Reasons Behind Binance Ban In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.