Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Insecurity: Police Show Armed Drone Ready To Tackle Bandits Etc In Abuja (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Police Show Armed Drone Ready To Tackle Bandits Etc In Abuja (Video) (2764 Views)

Major Police Tracking Equipment Down, Detectives Struggle To Trace Bandits, Etc. / Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members / Police, Army, NSCDC Deploy Operational Squad To Tackle Bandits In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insecurity: Police Show Armed Drone Ready To Tackle Bandits Etc In Abuja (Video) by officialwdhtv: 2:00am On Jan 18
Insecurity: Police Show Armed drone ready to tackle bandits etc in Abuja

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPbeOgF9Anw

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2ONfdByPCc/?igsh=bHlnNTFxaDIyeXE=

1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Police Show Armed Drone Ready To Tackle Bandits Etc In Abuja (Video) by Authoreety: 2:05am On Jan 18
We need results not showbiz

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Police Show Armed Drone Ready To Tackle Bandits Etc In Abuja (Video) by ebexofficial: 2:15am On Jan 18
This is a very old version

15 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Police Show Armed Drone Ready To Tackle Bandits Etc In Abuja (Video) by ipobarecriminals: 2:15am On Jan 18
sad can't dey do something secrecy in Nigeria without announcement & telling the whole world their plan? Drones without weapons angry sad? Hope those BASTARDS won't shot these toys down

30 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Police Show Armed Drone Ready To Tackle Bandits Etc In Abuja (Video) by darthv: 2:35am On Jan 18
I feel ashamed . This is pathetic.

All these old people need to die off for this country to move forward..

Just what the Bleep is this.
Look at the noise this shit makes.

Combat drones are meant to be silent.

Controlling this shit is even going to be difficult..

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Police Show Armed Drone Ready To Tackle Bandits Etc In Abuja (Video) by garriAndsugar: 2:44am On Jan 18
These people always take everything as a joke, everything is entertainment for them

13 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Police Show Armed Drone Ready To Tackle Bandits Etc In Abuja (Video) by RepoMan007: 2:50am On Jan 18
Lol. Content creator police force.

If this isn't clowning then I wonder what else it is.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Police Show Armed Drone Ready To Tackle Bandits Etc In Abuja (Video) by Mokason288(m): 3:07am On Jan 18
I can’t waste my precious small data to watch this nansense

7 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Police Show Armed Drone Ready To Tackle Bandits Etc In Abuja (Video) by wrongman665(m): 3:14am On Jan 18
I have never seen a barkin dog biting grin grin
Re: Insecurity: Police Show Armed Drone Ready To Tackle Bandits Etc In Abuja (Video) by MIHLEXY: 3:22am On Jan 18
lmao grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Police Show Armed Drone Ready To Tackle Bandits Etc In Abuja (Video) by Odin13: 3:41am On Jan 18
Nyesom Wike is a funny man.. Na so his brain reach he dey do..
Na Dey gra gra wey Dey follow his foolishness Dey wow me pass..

... and like this for his little mind .. dem don make over sense.

Nigeria politicians and our securities nor just get sense., they totally lack idea on their job and will kill anyone that tries to teach them ...or give little tip to praise singer that will label such enemy of progress

Walahi Apc really set this country backwards

One thing I know for sure be say PDP government for don pass this level wey we dey for Nigeria if say Yoruba no package Buhari to Nigerians..

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Police Show Armed Drone Ready To Tackle Bandits Etc In Abuja (Video) by gaby(m): 3:42am On Jan 18
These ones missed out on toys in their childhood.

Na now dem wan play.

Celebrating and commissioning a toy drone in this age.

Wait until you hear the cost of this drone and the amount they'll budget for this show-off.

The operator should have tested it on them there to verify the precision for us all.

Archaic cave beings.

4 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Police Show Armed Drone Ready To Tackle Bandits Etc In Abuja (Video) by Dronedude(m): 4:18am On Jan 18
Nigeria is in a state of rot. People who can afford should Japa and save themselves and family. If you can't afford it, pray and watch your back. The hellish experience in Nigeria is beyond reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Police Show Armed Drone Ready To Tackle Bandits Etc In Abuja (Video) by buharibanjo(m): 4:18am On Jan 18
Kaduna State get ready again
Re: Insecurity: Police Show Armed Drone Ready To Tackle Bandits Etc In Abuja (Video) by Akaegwu(m): 4:29am On Jan 18
Make terrorist no steal this from police 🚨

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Police Show Armed Drone Ready To Tackle Bandits Etc In Abuja (Video) by Godfullsam(m): 4:32am On Jan 18
These people are not serious at all.

Nonsense embarassed

It seems they are just using Nigerians to catch cruise.
Tinubu should order the IGP to fish those bwari kidnappers out dead or alive within 7 days or ...

They should be made to execution on live television.
Re: Insecurity: Police Show Armed Drone Ready To Tackle Bandits Etc In Abuja (Video) by ironheart(m): 4:39am On Jan 18
When did agricultural drone become a drone for fighting bandits?

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Police Show Armed Drone Ready To Tackle Bandits Etc In Abuja (Video) by hopeforcharles(m): 5:26am On Jan 18
This drone is outdated and super slow, it's a welcome development but latest drone will get the job done well.
Re: Insecurity: Police Show Armed Drone Ready To Tackle Bandits Etc In Abuja (Video) by Minime10(f): 5:56am On Jan 18
I'm still waiting for the day the lion inside the IGP will come out to roar at least, over all this kidnappings/kiillings in and around FCT and other places😎

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Police Show Armed Drone Ready To Tackle Bandits Etc In Abuja (Video) by Zico777(m): 5:58am On Jan 18
ipobarecriminals:
sad can't dey do something secrecy in Nigeria without announcement & telling the whole world their plan? Drones without weapons angry sad? Hope those BASTARDS won't shot these toys down
Abi my brother must it be announced to the world!
Re: Insecurity: Police Show Armed Drone Ready To Tackle Bandits Etc In Abuja (Video) by superCleanworks(m): 6:19am On Jan 18
You really don't want to know how much was spent on this

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Police Show Armed Drone Ready To Tackle Bandits Etc In Abuja (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:19am On Jan 18
Nigeria is just one huge circus grin
Re: Insecurity: Police Show Armed Drone Ready To Tackle Bandits Etc In Abuja (Video) by virginchaser(m): 6:27am On Jan 18
A way to tell Tinubu that they are doing something when they knew dip inside themselves that nothing substantial will be achieved despite few smart guys within the system.
Re: Insecurity: Police Show Armed Drone Ready To Tackle Bandits Etc In Abuja (Video) by Breadistaken(m): 6:30am On Jan 18
USA: we have a UAV that can be sent overseas and be controled from home ,equipped with missiles and guns and a good camera etc
Nigeria: *buys all this recreational drones ,ties gun to it ,stick camera on it *Cutting Edge Technology

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Police Show Armed Drone Ready To Tackle Bandits Etc In Abuja (Video) by Breadistaken(m): 6:32am On Jan 18
superCleanworks:
You really don't want to know how much was spent on this
the budget will be high but this is clearly not a combat drone ,they don scam an entire military
Re: Insecurity: Police Show Armed Drone Ready To Tackle Bandits Etc In Abuja (Video) by vincenteger: 6:39am On Jan 18
Giving the kidnappers hits of their operations.

I feel ashamed for them
Re: Insecurity: Police Show Armed Drone Ready To Tackle Bandits Etc In Abuja (Video) by yommen: 6:43am On Jan 18
Authoreety:
We need results not showbiz

Secondly, these might be a waste of money as the targets will see the drone and can easily shoot is down. They should be using satellite services to track these people.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Police Show Armed Drone Ready To Tackle Bandits Etc In Abuja (Video) by Breadistaken(m): 6:44am On Jan 18
yommen:

Secondly, these might be a waste of money as the targets will see the drone and can easily shoot is down. They should be using satellite services to track these people.
or just use stick knack am from sky then go sell am 🚶

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Police Show Armed Drone Ready To Tackle Bandits Etc In Abuja (Video) by Seunpapa65: 6:50am On Jan 18
darthv:
I feel ashamed . This is pathetic.

All these old people need to die off for this country to move forward..

Just what the Bleep is this.
Look at the noise this shit makes.

Combat drones are meant to be silent.

Controlling this shit is even going to be difficult..
There children will take over
Re: Insecurity: Police Show Armed Drone Ready To Tackle Bandits Etc In Abuja (Video) by Morbeta11(m): 6:51am On Jan 18
vincenteger:
Giving the kidnappers hits of their operations.

I feel ashamed for them

The people are not just serious....
Re: Insecurity: Police Show Armed Drone Ready To Tackle Bandits Etc In Abuja (Video) by BrighterSyde: 6:55am On Jan 18
Let’s wait for freestuffng and nlpolicewoman aka mannabbqgrillz to come and applaud this foolery as they really can’t decipher the stupidity in apc since they are more or less like zombies.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Police Show Armed Drone Ready To Tackle Bandits Etc In Abuja (Video) by laivwire(m): 7:19am On Jan 18
The MQ-1 predator was commissioned in 1995 (28 years ago) and retired in 2018 (5years ago). Just the presence of one of these babies will make any terror group think twice about their activities.

Under-20s are building military drones in small rooms in Ukraine capable of recon and delivering lethal damages on unfortunate targets.

I doubt if our over 60 year old armed forces even have night-vision googles. I don't know what they expect a drone like this to achieve, such a heavy and noisy gadget with no speed or altitude.

Our forces still have to engage bandits in direct fire fights where they take casualties even in the 21st century. Our problem is root deep.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Stop Nepa (phcn) From Collecting Money / USA: Go To Hell With Your Military Base Not Nigeria! / Ume-ezeoke, Second Republic Speaker, Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.