Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics (32449 Views)

Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets / 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 / Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by Olatunji1929: 7:34am On Jan 18
Chimarto:
Israel is the only country that can strike any country without retaliatory response. Iran want to copy Israel but got a hit 🤣😅🤣
if them born Israel well they should strike inside Pakistan territory and let check something 😂 overrated idf will be forming James bond over weak Syria and Lebanon 😂 😂

4 Likes

Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by Botragelad: 7:37am On Jan 18
More!

Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by codedguy1(m): 8:15am On Jan 18
Paraman:
You're extremely wrong. Israel can't strike countries like Iran and Pakistan base on any flimsy excuse, they will both respond to the attack by Israel.

Iran and Pakistan are not Iraq, Syria or Lebanon.

So when has Israel struck any country with FLIMSY EXCUSE? When Mossad was taking out Iranian nuclear scientist one after the other what did Iran do?

Israel will strike those countries if they have to and it won't be because of any flimsy excuse.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by Floky215: 8:23am On Jan 18
Paraman:
You're extremely wrong. Israel can't strike countries like Iran and Pakistan base on any flimsy excuse, they will both respond to the attack by Israel.

Iran and Pakistan are not Iraq, Syria or Lebanon.

Israel have been striking Iran and nothing happened...!!!
Killed their RG commander in Syria and constantly roasting any of their soldiers entangled with hezbollah, killed their scientists in Iran on more than an occasion and nothing happened...!!
So what are you saying...?

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by Paraman: 8:30am On Jan 18
codedguy1:

So when has Israel struck any country with FLIMSY EXCUSE? When Mossad was taking out Iranian nuclear scientist one after the other what did Iran do?

Israel will strike those countries if they have to and it won't be because of any flimsy excuse.
"Israel will", so I am still right for now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by Paraman: 8:31am On Jan 18
Floky215:

Show me evidence Israel ever strike a target in Iran

1 Like

Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by ruggedtimi(m): 8:37am On Jan 18
Chimarto:
Israel is the only country that can strike any country without retaliatory response. Iran want to copy Israel but got a hit 🤣😅🤣
hamas responded...but the iron dome

1 Like

Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by ruggedtimi(m): 8:40am On Jan 18
Paraman:
Show me evidence Israel every strike a target in Iran
mossad killed couple of iran nuclear scientist based in iran.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by codedguy1(m): 8:44am On Jan 18
Olatunji1929:
if them born Israel well they should strike inside Pakistan territory and let check something 😂 overrated idf will be forming James bond over weak Syria and Lebanon 😂 😂

You guys talk like very naive illiterates. Israel will not strike Pakistan or any country just for the sake of it. They are not filled with hate like those Arab countries around them that will strike stupidly just because someone mistakenly stepped on someone, a flimsy excuse only to start chopping the consequences of their actions when the country retaliates, they start screaming injustice.

Syria and Lebanon are now weak abi. In the 6day war when they ganged up with Egypt and Jordan to attack Israel, where they also weak at that time.

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by Paraman: 8:44am On Jan 18
ruggedtimi:
mossad killed couple of iran nuclear scientist based in iran.
Are you sure you're not quoting the wrong person? Go through my comment, read carefully, so as to fully understand my point.
Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by proxillin(m): 8:45am On Jan 18
Paraman:
Show me evidence Israel every strike a target in Iran

look for another debate...israel has killed more than 10 Iranian nuclear scientists...its all over the news...google it yourself..

or are you playing taqqiyah?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by Paraman: 8:46am On Jan 18
proxillin:

look for another debate...israel has killed more than 10 Iranian nuclear scientists...its all over the news...google it yourself..

or are you playing taqqiyah?
Do you people ever read to understand? What's my business with what you're talking about?

Go through my comments on this thread, read carefully and understand what you read before quoting me.
Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by LifeofDream: 9:01am On Jan 18
Chimarto:
It depends on who you strike...
You can't be striking ragtag militants with no air force and expect a response..

Don't tell me you're putting Pakistan in the same league with Hamas, Hezbollah??. The last time I checked, Pakistan has stronger military than Israel and also a known nuclear armed country..

And also, both Pakistan and Iran strike group they both consider terrorists. It seems they already reach agreement to do so..

1 Like

Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by LifeofDream: 9:04am On Jan 18
Floky215:

Killed their RG commander in Syria and constantly roasting any of their soldiers entangled with hezbollah, killed their scientists in Iran on more than an occasion and nothing happened...!!
So what are you saying...?
Stop lying here, Israel has never strike Iran before...

They're both killing each other outside their mainland proxily, Israel will not dare attack Iran..

2 Likes

Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by oyeb15: 9:17am On Jan 18
Someone should tell those Nigeria pastors that are busy building 1million worshippers auditorium, building universities, buying private jets that this world will end in the year 2060.

This i have seen.
Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by phemmie06(m): 9:20am On Jan 18
Another war looming. Waiting to see who their sympathizer will sympathize with
Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by Emman08: 9:21am On Jan 18
They've left Israel to face themselves grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by Bigkoko: 9:22am On Jan 18
Yeah buddy..... keep the gist flowing. Those swobs better wack themselves real quick, so we have fewer terrorists and State sponsor earth!

Botragelad:
I reckon this is where that Iranian general got murdered few hours back. The one I put up that got bumped off by some armed men. Pakistan had a go at the location as well.

It's all kicking off between these two nations. Each one playing the terrorist game to have a pop at their turf. Hang on while I fill you in on the latest. Enjoy the show!
Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by nairalanda1(m): 9:22am On Jan 18
Botragelad:
I reckon this is where that Iranian general got murdered few hours back. The one I put up that got bumped off by some armed men. Pakistan had a go at the location as well.

It's all kicking off between these two nations. Each one playing the terrorist game to have a pop at their turf. Hang on while I fill you in on the latest. Enjoy the show!

Won't be surprised if the Iranian general got knocked off by Baloch separatists...after all the Iranian attacks fell in Baloch territory in Pakistani Balochistan.

That area is a complex mix

1 Like

Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by Masterviolence: 9:24am On Jan 18
nnachukz:
Do me, I do you. Israel will just settle down and be removing Hamas feathers gently while Iran gets entangled with neighbouring countries. I hope MOSSAD has not infiltrated Iranian government advisers?
Which MOSSAD?
Is it the same MOSSAD that was sleeping when hama was conducting operation on their turf.

My brother talk about another thing.

1 Like

Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by Ironbull: 9:24am On Jan 18
E be like say Iran don dey "ran" mad as the last 3 letters of ttgeir name implies.

So na everybody dem wan fight baa? Saudi, UAE, Iraq, Kuwait, Isreal, US, UK, and now Pakistan having issue with them.

Ok na dem no dey elli person.

5 Likes

Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by Empresa: 9:24am On Jan 18
WW3 landing...
Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by kenex4ever(m): 9:25am On Jan 18
3rd world war!!
Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by phorget(m): 9:30am On Jan 18
Terrorists vs Terrorists...

2 Likes

Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by IamAtikulate: 9:30am On Jan 18
nnachukz:
Do me, I do you. Israel will just settle down and be removing Hamas feathers gently while Iran gets entangled with neighbouring countries. I hope MOSSAD has not infiltrated Iranian government advisers?
It's not even news.

MOSSAD had infiltrated Iranian government for years now. You can research it.

3 Likes

Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by Bigkoko: 9:30am On Jan 18
Nothing 😜😜😜 beats the fu when two terrorists country wack themselves real hard!

Can Iran send some Shahed to Karachi, let's analyze if it still works fine?

2 Likes

Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by ObalendeCMS: 9:32am On Jan 18
Naso my enemies with common interest go dey fight themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by BigDawsNet: 9:32am On Jan 18
Gradually world war III is starting... Make una sha dey pray wrll oh anyway any time.
Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by spiSeyi: 9:32am On Jan 18
Religion of Piss grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by Lamasta(m): 9:32am On Jan 18
Let the war begin
Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by cleantitleautos: 9:33am On Jan 18
When will the protest start in Nigeria? When will muric display their folly?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) / Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored / How Russia Rescued The Ruble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.