Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics (32460 Views)

Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets / 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 / Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by TenQ: 12:11pm On Jan 18
chiagozien:
Who will Muslim Terrorists in Nigeria support between the two
This is Shia Muslims against Sunni Muslims!
Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by Germi9: 12:15pm On Jan 18
Pakistan is where nigerian army buy 4th hand combat jet
Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by Boldideas: 12:16pm On Jan 18
nnachukz:
Do me, I do you. Israel will just settle down and be removing Hamas feathers gently while Iran gets entangled with neighbouring countries. I hope MOSSAD has not infiltrated Iranian government advisers?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by Gainman: 12:18pm On Jan 18
Masterviolence:

OMG I've been talking to a nitwit the whole time.
Wtf are you?

First you were not the one who made the statement that prompt my initial response, so I must have been conversing with an Israeli-bondservant.

As a Christian I'll tell you something: Don't quote me again with your absurdity.
what did u smoke this morning?
Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by omat20(m): 12:19pm On Jan 18
Iran made a big blunder here
They should have seek Pakistan permission before they strike.
That is the international law.
Now they have brought war on themselves. Let's not forget that Pakistani militants are very ruthless oo. They don't forgive and they don't forget. Pakistan is a nuclear armed state and might use their arsenal if threatened.
Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by Boldideas: 12:19pm On Jan 18
1Alex:
Wars and rumours of war. Signs of the end time.

I had dream some days back, where a little boy told me what was I still doing here that rapture has happened. The fear woke me up.

1 Like

Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by Gainman: 12:20pm On Jan 18
Paraman:
Any idiot can claim to be anything online.

But can you really see you're the hungry and fraustrated person between you and i?

I quoted/corrected someone who made a wrong statement, you left him, and started behaving like a nuisance because of my opinion.

If you're tired of life, please hang yourself and stop behaving like a nuisance on nairaland.
exactly an idiot like you can claim what u are not online. I have people under me am feeding. Are u special than them?
Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by MuslimIgbo: 12:21pm On Jan 18
NzogbuNzogbu:
una wen no sabi anything go dey talk

Even when you know that israel deliberately allowed that hamas attack as a small price for the bigger pie

I don't think israel would have had 60% of gaza in his control militarily as it does now if not for that attack

I don't think israel would have had a bigger negotiating power to renegotiate in the future after the war if not for that attack
You definitely lack wisdom and common sense.
So you're telling me that a smart, capable and strong country allowed the killings of almost 2000 of it's innocent citizens just to be able to strike back at hamas? grin grin angry angry
Dunce
This one's head is filled with the nonsense story in their story bible and Israel being God's Apple or whatever grin grin grin
Ordinary black slavΔ“ o grin
Meanwhile, I read Leviticus 25: 44-46 and I was impressed with christainity grin
Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by Boldideas: 12:22pm On Jan 18
Botragelad:

Source:
https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/pak-strikes-targets-in-iran-days-after-missile-attack-on-baloch-bases-4883810

This God is quite an amazing God. So Iran has more on his dish than frying IsraelπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by Litmus: 12:23pm On Jan 18
Botragelad:
I reckon this is where that Iranian general got murdered few hours back. The one I put up that got bumped off by some armed men. Pakistan had a go at the location as well.

It's all kicking off between these two nations. Each one playing the terrorist game to have a pop at their turf. Hang on while I fill you in on the latest. Enjoy the show!

They need to take lessons from Nigeria. After the Iran attack, Pakistanis in the border region should have warned central governments that Iranians are thire brothers, that borders are arbitrary, they all have historic ties. An Attack on Iran is attack on the relevant related peoples of Pakistan.

If the world took lessons from Nigeria there'd be no wars since firstly,borders would be meaningless, state boundaries sneered at. Secondly, the peoples that live in areas where national borders are delineated, the world all over, share some form of related ties. Central governments should - like Nigeria does- priorities the sentiments of such people over the overall national interest. In this way wars will be averted. The world would need fear only bandits and terrorists.
Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:26pm On Jan 18
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Terrorists and their sympathisers don't know who to support now. The two parties are their family members(moslems) grin tongue.

Since they can't blame their brothers, watch as they blame America and the West cheesy.

Make them no gree for themselves. Let them reduce the numbers of terrorists in the world.

Pakistan is Sunni

Iran is Shi'a.

So, there's a bit of difference.
Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by ekelebeXstunner: 12:32pm On Jan 18
Make e do enter WW3, abeg. I don tire for all these speculations. Gen Z, if this kicks off, it will be your Iraq and Afghanistan equivalent. Every generation has wars they partake in especially under American presidents. The Yankees love keeping their troops battle ready. I don’t think the new crop of soldiers have gotten their feet wet yet.
Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by DestinyNigga: 12:33pm On Jan 18
Chimarto:
Israel is the only country that can strike any country without retaliatory response. Iran want to copy Israel but got a hit πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ€£

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ They don't carry the kind of grace Isreal carry.
Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by DestinyNigga: 12:35pm On Jan 18
Jeezuzpick:

Pakistan is Sunni

Iran is Shi'a.

So, there's a bit of difference.

Just the way we have Catholic, Orthodox, Anglican and other pentecostal churches. Under the umbrella of Christianity! So all of them are Muslims 😝 Make dem bum themselves
Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by Paraman: 12:39pm On Jan 18
Gainman:
exactly an idiot like you can claim what u are not online. I have people under me am feeding. Are u special than them?
I didn't claim to be anything, you're the one claiming to be what you're not.

I'm presently in Victoria Island, drop your WhatsApp number make we video call and meet here in VI.

Let's know the useless person between you and I. We will create a thread about it here on Nairaland.

I hope you won't chicken out like a coward you are

You're hungry, that's why you're behaving like a nuisance online.
Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by Litmus: 12:54pm On Jan 18
Nigeria is a great lesson to the world. If, as Nigeria and Nigerians seem to do, world Governments consider that people inhabiting national border areas naturally share some form of cultural and blood affiliation, wars will end. For when extrapolated to it's natural conclusion, we (the entire world) are all brothers.

If you're in doubt, try the exercise of drawing imaginary borders anyway in the world, that manages to ensure that peoples - even for many miles, both sides of your demarcating lines - don't share ties.
Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by babajero(m): 1:08pm On Jan 18
Botragelad:

Source:
https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/pak-strikes-targets-in-iran-days-after-missile-attack-on-baloch-bases-4883810
Why is it so obvious that every Islamic country sponsors one terrorist organization or the other and still at same time deny it.
Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by Af0nja: 1:14pm On Jan 18
Look at this idi8ts, why didn't they respond when US invaded their country on land and air and killed Osama if they care so much about their sovereignty
Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by 11doubledee: 1:35pm On Jan 18
SeriouslySense:
No they can't do that yet, maybe they will use hezbollah to try to distract Israel, while they produce a enough nuclear bombs as a deterrent or for immediate use on Israel.

In a direct war they would lose, but if they use enough proxies, and they surround Israel, it will be very challenging.

They are just wasting their time and resources.
Even if they produce, they can't use it.
If devil want punish ,they will nuke isreal.
Quote me, nothing will be left of IRAN, nothing.
But they will never dare use it, they know the consequences.
So it's not going to happen.
Isreal is an undeclared nuclear power.
Nuclear weapons are almost useless in today's world of modern civilization.
Only serves as deterrent.
Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by dangermouse(m): 1:44pm On Jan 18
tishbite43:

ISIS from Paki carried out terrorists attack on Iran
Iran has started mobilizing missiles on launch pads
Paki has to start preparing for war

Make Una dey dream.

Iran is no match for Pakistan. Go ask India how far.

Make Iran no go start wetin Dem no go fit finish.
Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by RealEzee(m): 1:47pm On Jan 18
Wetin b scores
Who dey lead cool
Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by Thonee(m): 1:54pm On Jan 18
More death to the terrorist.
May they have no peace until they wipe themselves out of the earth.
Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by 99thEnemy(m): 2:29pm On Jan 18
Botragelad:

Source:
is this not a Pakistani woman? isn’t she supposed to be covering her hair with hijab?

Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by Addme: 2:32pm On Jan 18
Chimarto:
Israel is the only country that can strike any country without retaliatory response. Iran want to copy Israel but got a hit πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ€£
We are still in January and you have made a joke of the year.
Just dey play.
Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by Moniya4Real(m): 2:40pm On Jan 18
That’s a fact

Nursepepeye:
for Iran to attempt against Isreal, they will need to deal with US first, we all know US is the one behind Isreal and most of US scientist manufacturing deadliest weapons are Jews. That's the secret.
Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by baralatie(m): 2:41pm On Jan 18
Biodun556:

It will not escalate. Turkey will reconcile them.
Turkey will do wetin?
Abi you forget say it is turkey that started the behaviour of throwing bombs in people's backyard in the name of fighting terrorist
Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by baralatie(m): 2:42pm On Jan 18
RealEzee:
Wetin b scores
Who dey lead cool
It is just toss nah
Game never start
Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by tishbite43: 3:05pm On Jan 18
dangermouse:

Make Una dey dream.

Iran is no match for Pakistan. Go ask India how far.

Make Iran no go start wetin Dem no go fit finish.
India has won three wars against Pakistan
Go and read your History
The nuclear deterrent is Pakistan's saving grace
Without nuclear weapons, Iran will decimate Pakistan

1 Like

Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by Rrchrd(m): 3:57pm On Jan 18
Hahahaha two terrorist countries don dey fight themselves
Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by sunboy(m): 4:01pm On Jan 18
Pakistan has no choice but to respond, the US violated its airspace to get Bin Laden they let it slide, and now Iran too? They have to respond at some point otherwise any other country would violate their airspace again.

I’m certain Iran expected the retaliation, and also certain that they gave Iran the heads up about the terrorist strikes they will do ofcourse.

This is a win win, they both killing terrorists hiding in each others country. They are both winning.
Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:22pm On Jan 18
ChybuzzDD:

@ NOETHNICITY, uninformed boy, can you now see it was actually the Pakistanis that Iran bombed, and not Israelis or their agents as you ignorantly believed and celebrated the other day??
Bro I don’t want to be insulting you for portraying yourself as absolutely dumb.
But let me take my time to explain to you.

On Tuesday, Iran launched 2 pronged attacks against targets in Syria and Iraq.
And launched a 3rd attack against other targets in Pakistan on Wednesday.

Iran claimed that its attack in Syria were targeted at elements of ISIS in Syria. While its targets in the Kurdistan semi autonomous region of Iraq were targeted at Isreali spy bases in the region.

However, its attack In Pakistan were targeted at a particular terrorist cell in the country (I don’t know how to spell the name of the group).

Nobody ever said at any point in time that all 3 attacks were targeted at Isreal spy bases in the 3 countries mentioned.

This simple breakdown is something you would have known if you were current on the happenings, and we would not have been arguing over this.
Re: Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:28pm On Jan 18
Dumb people at the helm of affairs in that Iran, all they know is making noise...how you go carry out strikes in a territory like Pakistan and not inform the government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) / Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored / How Russia Rescued The Ruble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.