Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

What Is Your Favourite Lady Gaga Song? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Is Your Favourite Lady Gaga Song? (1293 Views)

Poll: These r the ones I think were more popular in Nigeria. If u choose other, please specify.

Just dance: 9% (1 vote)
Pokerface: 18% (2 votes)
Paparazzi: 0% (0 votes)
Bad romance: 27% (3 votes)
Telephone: 9% (1 vote)
Alejandro: 27% (3 votes)
Other: 9% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

(new Music) Download 'do What You Want' By Lady Gaga Ft. R. Kelly / Lady Gaga's Telephone Video ! (ft Beyonce) / Lady Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Favourite Lady Gaga Song? by GagaBoy: 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2011
Please Guys try and Be civil. I'm making a survey of the most liked Gaga song In Nigeria. I know most of you hate her and her new album is not your thing but, like all other artist, there must be a time u danced to her song. So Help me out and tell me what is your favourite Gaga song.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Lady Gaga Song? by mikuz(m): 7:51pm On Nov 05, 2011
Alehandro
Re: What Is Your Favourite Lady Gaga Song? by GagaBoy: 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2011
mikuz:

Alehandro
frm what I av gathered so far, many people are saying alejandro. Dats y I made dis thread.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Lady Gaga Song? by mikuz(m): 9:51pm On Nov 05, 2011
It's a great song!
Re: What Is Your Favourite Lady Gaga Song? by kannymoore(m): 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2011
I've always loved "telephone" ft beyonce, I dunno whether its the powerful vocals or the fact that the video always cracks me up like mad. However, my best for now (and probably would be for a long time) is "you and I"!

Kai!, , that song is the shizzle! Lol!

Checked out the video and there were a couple of scenes that I really liked, Lady gaga at the piano in the cornfield with her dresed as the guy. I guess its the firsty timne I actually saw her face without makeup. Damn, she really has a cute smile.
The other was a scene of her running barefoot in the cornfield , chei! Its so frigging hilarious! Lmao!
Re: What Is Your Favourite Lady Gaga Song? by GagaBoy: 10:00am On Nov 20, 2011
kannymoore:

I've always loved "telephone" ft beyonce, I dunno whether its the powerful vocals or the fact that the video always cracks me up like mad. However, my best for now (and probably would be for a long time) is "you and I"!

Kai!, , that song is the shizzle! Lol!

Checked out the video and there were a couple of scenes that I really liked, Lady gaga at the piano in the cornfield with her dresed as the guy. I guess its the firsty timne I actually saw her face without makeup. Damn, she really has a cute smile.
The other was a scene of her running barefoot in the cornfield , chei! Its so frigging hilarious! Lmao!

You are now my new fav person on Narialand.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Lady Gaga Song? by ElmA1(f): 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2011
gaga boyagain? lol,

well am not really a fan of lady gaga but i happen to have her 1st album ''the fame monster''

My favorite track on that album is Nothing Else I can Say, track 13. The song is rich and i loved the ''innocence'' in her voice.I Kinda like poker face too.

But the best and scariest ladygaga video to me is Bad Romance. Can never get over that video.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Lady Gaga Song? by GagaBoy: 8:01am On Nov 23, 2011
^^^Lol yes Me again. If you think Bad romance is scary? What will you say about alejandro
Re: What Is Your Favourite Lady Gaga Song? by Twishi: 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2011
Bad romance
Re: What Is Your Favourite Lady Gaga Song? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 23, 2012
Bad Romance's video is scary. Think seed of chucky scary.
Alejandro's video is horrific. Think Saw 3d horrific.
Telephone is comical. Think Mrs. Doubtfire comical.
Born this way's video is disgusting. Think unplugging scene in Matrix 1 disgusting.
Then Judas . . . it's a holy mess. Absolutely love it.
I'm a little monster, and proud of it.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Lady Gaga Song? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 25, 2012
poker face
Re: What Is Your Favourite Lady Gaga Song? by Effiko(m): 12:37pm On Mar 07, 2012
#atm its definitely edge of glory . . . . i also love a duet she did wit tony bennett "Lady is a tramp"

(1) (Reply)

Ever Heard Wizkid Rap ? / Video Remix Of My Oga At The Top / Marketing deals for upcoming artistes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.