Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) (28220 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" / Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Kukutente23: 11:33am On Jan 18
BondRiv:
Hunger.
This one that asslicks politicians too wants to be insulting pastors

1 Like

Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Cmeo(m): 11:34am On Jan 18
Ay4christ2010:

You are a fake Christian

Pele o, original Christian!
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Coronavirus1: 11:35am On Jan 18
Tallesty1:
What I find crazy in all these things is that educated Christians who have access to the same Bible will still foolishly believe him.

The fruits offering found its fulfillment in Jesus. After being raised from the dead, he became the first fruit of those who had died. So, the first fruit offering, as it was in the Old Testament, is an adumbration of what is to come—a shadow of what will take place in the future. The fulfillment was in Christ.

Christians are not required to pay first fruit offerings because what it symbolized is God's harvest of souls. Christians are now Christ's first fruits offering to God according to the Bible.
The firstfruits of God's plan for salvation are those called to be in God's Church in this age. The Church, also spoken of as "the body of Christ" (1 Corinthians 12:27), is made up of individuals in whom the Holy Spirit dwells. They have repented of their sins and turned to Jesus Christ as their personal Savior

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Ubanz: 11:37am On Jan 18
Ur fada. U wan carry people money de shampoo ur hair.

1 Like

Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by lilytender: 11:38am On Jan 18
Goodmanzz33:
This people are becoming bolder, something needs to be done before these thieves run this country down.

They are not to blame, it is the foolish sheep. If you too see a group of idiots giving you their salaries every month, won't you be happy?
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by hafeeanubasy: 11:38am On Jan 18
MrSundry:
The moment when Pastor Anosike told his congregation that their first salary for the year is for him and not the church. He further states that if none of them gets blessed by middle of the year he would refund them back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djd4Ki6xxgY
This one likes saying rubbish.

I discovered that when I listen to his comment on TB joshua
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Beuberry(f): 11:39am On Jan 18
Thiiiieeeefff!
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Average9jaman: 11:39am On Jan 18
MrSundry:
The moment when Pastor Anosike told his congregation that their first salary for the year is for him and not the church. He further states that if none of them gets blessed by middle of the year he would refund them back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djd4Ki6xxgY

😳
This 1 is a scammer o

And his blind, gullible followers are even clapping for him
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by hafeeanubasy: 11:39am On Jan 18
Goodnewsforlife:
I am a Christian but the last time I went to church was 6 years ago, I see it as a place of deciet

U have to b very stupid to understand how they operate, maybe when I travel out I will try out how they do their own thing but this Nigeria Christianity is gone

Imagine how this idiot is talking rubbish with audacity, as in see d guts n some mad people still dey clap for am

If I have the power I will tax all these fakers, if not that people are mad how do u go to a place where they will interpret the Bible for u despite d fact that it is written all languages of d world
Tax what

A Christian president can do that successfully.
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Mvnster: 11:40am On Jan 18
Goodnewsforlife:
I am a Christian but the last time I went to church was 6 years ago, I see it as a place of deciet

U have to b very stupid to understand how they operate, maybe when I travel out I will try out how they do their own thing but this Nigeria Christianity is gone

Imagine how this idiot is talking rubbish with audacity, as in see d guts n some mad people still dey clap for am

If I have the power I will tax all these fakers, if not that people are mad how do u go to a place where they will interpret the Bible for u despite d fact that it is written all languages of d world
Its between you and your God, not the scammer in the pulpit, do what you think is right...as you are led.
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by linearity: 11:40am On Jan 18
Goodmanzz33:
This people are becoming bolder, something needs to be done before these thieves run this country down.

So who is going to do something about these thieves in the Churches?

Is it the thieves in Aso Rock or the ones House or Rep or the ones in the Senate or the ones in the Police stations or the ones in the Courts?

I sincerely await your answer.
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by lilytender: 11:41am On Jan 18
Goodnewsforlife:

When you travel out where? For this place? Churches are being converted to cinemas and residential houses everyday. In less than a decade from now, there will be less than 100 church buildings in all the 32 European countries combined, that will be less than the number of churches in the smallest Ward in Nigeria, remember each Local Government in Nigeria has between 10 to 20 Wards
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Coronavirus1: 11:43am On Jan 18
First fruits" is used as a metaphor to mean the first part of the harvest of Jewish souls that are to be saved through Christ's sacrifice.
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Psady(m): 11:43am On Jan 18
When they say '' no gree for anybody, "Even pastors and MOG aren't left out.
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Babaibeji2020(m): 11:44am On Jan 18
Oleh....
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by BondRiv: 11:45am On Jan 18
Kukutente23:

This one that asslicks politicians too wants to be insulting pastors

Degenerate. Find ways to deal with your frustration.
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Ken4Christ: 11:50am On Jan 18
RickyJesus:
I admire his honesty.

But he is honestly wrong. First fruit offering must not be the whole of your first salary. It's the best. But the best is subject to the giver. If you choose to give all of it, it's your choice. No one should be forced to give all of it.

1 Like

Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by maak400: 11:52am On Jan 18
Chai, see the boldness. Church members should bring their January salaries to him?! shocked
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Ken4Christ: 11:53am On Jan 18
Donaldoni:
He promised to refund them if they don't get blessed

Great!

Story. What determines if they are blessed? Besides, there is no where in the scripture that the whole of your first fruit is demanded. It's the best.
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Ironbull: 11:54am On Jan 18
Another one on the loose again.

Thief, armed robber, yahoo yahoo, cultist on the altar.

So I should work then pack the money and give it to you baa? Nice one.
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by casualobserver: 11:54am On Jan 18
They are now so bold they do t even pretend anymore.

1 Like

Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by eeewise(m): 11:55am On Jan 18
The best of all the firstfruits and of all your special gifts will belong to the priests. You are to give them the first portion of your ground meal so that a blessing may rest on your household

Ezekiel 44 VS 30

Context is key
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Ironbull: 11:55am On Jan 18
casualobserver:
They are now so bold they do t even pretend anymore.

Wallahi, too bold indeed.
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Calitoscassius(m): 12:03pm On Jan 18
Yahoo pastor.
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Kukutente23: 12:03pm On Jan 18
BondRiv:

Degenerate. Find ways to deal with your frustration.
Retardant
You can't asslick politicians who scam millions of people and insult pastors
Go and get a brain
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Nokio2: 12:06pm On Jan 18
Come this pastor na Michael Jackson cousin?
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by buJu234: 12:07pm On Jan 18
Why is this very common with alot of black preachers?

During Christmas, alot of western churches led by white people were giving their members and others free food, money etc.

But here in Nigeria, me nor get any from my local church oo grin
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by MMWandali: 12:09pm On Jan 18
Definitely not a minister of God Almighty

He was sent or commissioned by someone or something else
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by LordIsaac(m): 12:11pm On Jan 18
Goodnewsforlife:

Honestly, no sermon on giving or seed here. It’s about genuine love for God for what He has done for us. In stead, they encourage us to donate items and come physically to package these items for the poor and less privileged in Africa. The Nigerian church only reflects the type of people therein.
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by BondRiv: 12:20pm On Jan 18
Kukutente23:

Retardant
You can't asslick politicians who scam millions of people and insult pastors
Go and get a brain

Get well soon.
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Antoeni(m): 12:46pm On Jan 18
Washing & Setting
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by bitbillionaire: 12:47pm On Jan 18
Hmmm! His straightforwardness is interesting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Praying That A 4-Year-Old Stagnant Water Should Dry Up In Lagos (Photos) / "Suleman Heals The Blind & Crippled In Liberia Amidst Massive Crowd"- Says Owusu / Pastors That Are Poor Were Not Called By God- Uma Ukpai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.