Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) (28166 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" / Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by bukatyne(f): 12:50pm On Jan 18
Tallesty1:
What I find crazy in all these things is that educated Christians who have access to the same Bible will still foolishly believe him.

The fruits offering found its fulfillment in Jesus. After being raised from the dead, he became the first fruit of those who had died. So, the first fruit offering, as it was in the Old Testament, is an adumbration of what is to come—a shadow of what will take place in the future. The fulfillment was in Christ.

Christians are not required to pay first fruit offerings because what it symbolized is God's harvest of souls. Christians are now Christ's first fruits offering to God according to the Bible.

Having access is not same thing as reading or studying.
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Bimpe29: 12:50pm On Jan 18
Yahoo Plus Promax
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by bukatyne(f): 12:51pm On Jan 18
DKM123:
Hahahaha! Ride on pastor! Invest this January and get ROI latest middle of the year with money back guarantee!

Nigeria na cruise nation. Walahi!
MMM no do pass this one.

It's how those in the church didn't burst out laughing. If I dey there I fit burst laugh for good 5mins. The Jerry curls won't even help matters.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by bukatyne(f): 12:55pm On Jan 18
Win12345:
If you have Bible in your language and still refuse to study it, you deserve to be deceived.

Gbam!
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by ebufa: 12:56pm On Jan 18
Goodmanzz33:
This people are becoming bolder, something needs to be done before these thieves run this country down.

There is nothing left to run down.........Politicians have finished us and the next generation...wetin remain again?
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by ebufa: 12:58pm On Jan 18
Tallesty1:
What I find crazy in all these things is that educated Christians who have access to the same Bible will still foolishly believe him.

The fruits offering found its fulfillment in Jesus. After being raised from the dead, he became the first fruit of those who had died. So, the first fruit offering, as it was in the Old Testament, is an adumbration of what is to come—a shadow of what will take place in the future. The fulfillment was in Christ.

Christians are not required to pay first fruit offerings because what it symbolized is God's harvest of souls. Christians are now Christ's first fruits offering to God according to the Bible.

in other words the best offering you can give to God is your chastised and repentant soul!!!
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by ProtonX: 1:01pm On Jan 18
Lol.
Christians, read your Bible and know God for yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Bomaking(m): 1:06pm On Jan 18
Plenty naive people will still fall victim to this scam
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by obontami: 1:14pm On Jan 18
Guy man pastor. grin
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by CommonSense1967: 1:20pm On Jan 18
He's just one of the millions of Pastorprenuer fraudsters that are all over Nigeria. Yahoo Yahoo scammers using religion and fear of hell as a format for their gullible sheep.
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by YourGFsnatcher: 1:26pm On Jan 18
Goodmanzz33:
This people are becoming bolder, something needs to be done before these thieves run this country down.
Zombies will come for you for this
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by User44: 1:29pm On Jan 18
The Bible mentions the term first fruits in both the Old and New Testaments. In the Old Testament, God commanded the Israelites to bring the first yield of their harvest to the priest as an act of worship and trust. In the New Testament, the term first fruits is used symbolically to refer to Christ as the first of those who will be resurrected. Here are some verses that talk about first fruits in the Bible:

Leviticus 23:9-141: This passage describes the instructions for offering the first fruits of the barley harvest during the Feast of Unleavened Bread.
Proverbs 3:92: This verse exhorts the believers to honor the Lord with their wealth and the first fruits of their crops.
1 Corinthians 15:20: This verse declares that Christ is the first fruits of those who have fallen asleep, meaning that he is the first to rise from the dead and the guarantee of our future resurrection.
James 1:18: This verse says that God chose to give us birth through the word of truth, so that we might be a kind of first fruits of all he created.
First fruits in the Bible represent the best and the first of what God has given us. By offering them to God, we acknowledge his sovereignty, express our gratitude, and demonstrate our faith in his provision. 🙏

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by MrSly(m): 1:34pm On Jan 18
Goodmanzz33:
These ones are there but not the country's problem. Crooks like tinubu, bette edu are.
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Solidex(m): 1:39pm On Jan 18
Ole.
I knw some Mugus will still fall for this.
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by mandikwilliams: 1:40pm On Jan 18
UNH!!!

Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by KnownUnknown: 1:45pm On Jan 18
Lmao, the scam is so obvious yet they fall for it.
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by waldigit: 1:45pm On Jan 18
MrSundry:
The moment when Pastor Anosike told his congregation that their first salary for the year is for him and not the church. He further states that if none of them gets blessed by middle of the year he would refund them back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djd4Ki6xxgY
If he gets salary of just 12 people, he doesn't need to work again until the end of the year.😋😋
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Suyivincent: 1:47pm On Jan 18
Pastor you get mind ooo , i think churches is one of our problems in Nigeria
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by DrMuzungu(m): 2:07pm On Jan 18
Many years ago, my now wife lost her father. After the burial, one id1ot b@start lowlife crook pastor came to the house to console her and told her to sell the house (with 5 children inside!!!) and give the money to his church so he can pray for her. Can you imagine?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Ever8090: 2:26pm On Jan 18
Tallesty1:

that is because, those educated Christians are not there for the word of God either..they tell them exactly what they want to hear as it is written in the scriptures..
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Lakewise13: 2:27pm On Jan 18
Na waa ooo

1 Like

Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by freshleg(m): 2:46pm On Jan 18
Another charlatan is on the prowl, with these hard times, my January salary, thunder go fire that your yeye mustache, olodo, con man.
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Pootle: 2:54pm On Jan 18
con men everywhere
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by biggy00000(m): 2:59pm On Jan 18
Goodnewsforlife:
I am a Christian but the last time I went to church was 6 years ago, I see it as a place of deciet

U have to b very stupid to understand how they operate, maybe when I travel out I will try out how they do their own thing but this Nigeria Christianity is gone

Imagine how this idiot is talking rubbish with audacity, as in see d guts n some mad people still dey clap for am

If I have the power I will tax all these fakers, if not that people are mad how do u go to a place where they will interpret the Bible for u despite d fact that it is written all languages of d world

Pipe down, it's not a Nigerian church. the tel is within the first few sec of the video
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by UnemployedGradu: 3:01pm On Jan 18
omenka1:
To slap that his yeye face just hungry me angry angry angry

To think that many vaginarians will still fall for him still baffles me, cos my coded gender can never fall for this
Send you account make I credit you

I never knew I can smell 2nd to comment on this forum, e be like say oluwa don dey pick my call.

Seun do small transfer to my aza, abi pikin wey carry 2nd neva try?

Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by ezewealth(m): 3:32pm On Jan 18
My vex is I hear some mumu at the back ground echoing "yes sir" in strong affirmation to the gibberish the man saying

2 Likes

Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by gaskiyamagana: 3:42pm On Jan 18
Goodmanzz33:
What can we do?
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by LaJoe2: 3:46pm On Jan 18
AN INCOMPETENT FALSE PROPHET
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by humberjade: 4:04pm On Jan 18
Spiritual MMM scheme grin
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by kwasoly(m): 4:11pm On Jan 18
Tallesty1:

Mr interpreter have interpreted the scripture.
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Besuccesful: 4:16pm On Jan 18
See them clapping. Brainwashed slowpoke!!!
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by planetx: 4:54pm On Jan 18
That is how one scammer so called pastor told me God told him I should donate millions of Naira to his church in exchange for prayers. I was like how did God told you, through e mail or wataspp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Becky Enenche Warns Married Women Against Checking Their Husband’s Phones / Is It Wrong For Christians To End A Marriage Due To Impotency Of A Partner / Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.