Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Replace Betta Edu With Halimat Adenike, Persons With Disabilities Beg Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Replace Betta Edu With Halimat Adenike, Persons With Disabilities Beg Tinubu (19430 Views)

Halimat Tejuosho To Replace Betta Edu…accused Of Spending Contract Funds on Cars / President Tinubu Urged To Replace Betta Edu With Halimat Adenike / Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Replace Betta Edu With Halimat Adenike, Persons With Disabilities Beg Tinubu by Harrynight(m): 2:50pm On Jan 18
angry

As if Halimat Adenike will not loots too

No one is trusted with money in Nigeria

I used to think women would be more prudent, trusted and faithful with public funds if entrusted with position.

Patricia Etteh
Alison Madueke
Stella Udua
Kemi Adeosun
Patience Johnathan(Although nobody ever talk about it)
Beta Edu etc etc has all proved me wrong

1 Like

Re: Replace Betta Edu With Halimat Adenike, Persons With Disabilities Beg Tinubu by Ykc2(m): 2:50pm On Jan 18
So this people always think their people matters more ,make una continue person wey no get light before no know wen dem take light,
Re: Replace Betta Edu With Halimat Adenike, Persons With Disabilities Beg Tinubu by Hezmatosky: 2:51pm On Jan 18
Sleekfingers:

Do you know the Tejuosho family? Most of you will just come online and be talking trash.....i am not surprised, Desmond Elliott has said it, when he called y'all children....
Let's talk about your own family first
Re: Replace Betta Edu With Halimat Adenike, Persons With Disabilities Beg Tinubu by Oakenshield: 2:52pm On Jan 18
After she dn bribe them
Re: Replace Betta Edu With Halimat Adenike, Persons With Disabilities Beg Tinubu by Yousuph007(m): 2:53pm On Jan 18
They were paid to speak, so next page
Re: Replace Betta Edu With Halimat Adenike, Persons With Disabilities Beg Tinubu by Sleekfingers: 2:53pm On Jan 18
Hezmatosky:

Let's talk about your own family first

You are an ill-bred child.
Re: Replace Betta Edu With Halimat Adenike, Persons With Disabilities Beg Tinubu by sexiestharam(f): 2:54pm On Jan 18
The President should just shut the ministry down! We don't want any replacement!
Re: Replace Betta Edu With Halimat Adenike, Persons With Disabilities Beg Tinubu by Harrynight(m): 2:56pm On Jan 18
grin

As if Halimat Adenike will not loots too

No one is trusted with money in Nigeria

I used to think women would be more prudent, trusted and faithful with public funds if entrusted with position.

Patricia Etteh
Alison Madueke
Stella Udua
Kemi Adeosun
Patience Johnathan(Although nobody ever talk about it)
Beta Edu etc etc has all proved me wrong
Re: Replace Betta Edu With Halimat Adenike, Persons With Disabilities Beg Tinubu by AgbaDesigner(m): 2:56pm On Jan 18
Really bad choice! Awful disdain unattractive choice. Getting kids to put food on their head in a very uncivilized disgraceful way is a resounding never!

1 Like

Re: Replace Betta Edu With Halimat Adenike, Persons With Disabilities Beg Tinubu by Kinzo0917(m): 2:57pm On Jan 18
AquaBekee:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/appoint-halimat-adenike-as-humanitarian-minister-pwds-beg-tinubu/

Why must it be a yoruba person ?

All these while I ve never commented on Tinubu appointments because I like tinubu and expecially his wifey

But appointing mostly yorubas will make people see his government as been yorubanized if there is any word like that. He is already towing buhari one sided appointment of mostly hausa-fulanis

If she must be replaced, let it be someone from her zone
Re: Replace Betta Edu With Halimat Adenike, Persons With Disabilities Beg Tinubu by Babangidapikin: 2:59pm On Jan 18
hmmm just find someone that has manage donor funding and accounted for it ... Don't trust all this paparazzi things ..
Re: Replace Betta Edu With Halimat Adenike, Persons With Disabilities Beg Tinubu by Kinzo0917(m): 2:59pm On Jan 18
AquaBekee:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/appoint-halimat-adenike-as-humanitarian-minister-pwds-beg-tinubu/

Why must it be a yoruba person ?

All these while I ve never commented on Tinubu appointments because I like tinubu and expecially his wifey

But appointing mostly yorubas will make people see his government as been yorubanized if there is any word like that. He is already towing buhari one sided appointment of mostly hausa-fulanis

If she must be replaced, let it be someone from her zone
Re: Replace Betta Edu With Halimat Adenike, Persons With Disabilities Beg Tinubu by Kukutente23: 3:00pm On Jan 18
I agree
The disabled should also have their chance at the table
National cake is not exclusively for the able bodied
Re: Replace Betta Edu With Halimat Adenike, Persons With Disabilities Beg Tinubu by lexy2014: 3:00pm On Jan 18
Re: Replace Betta Edu With Halimat Adenike, Persons With Disabilities Beg Tinubu by Judolisco(m): 3:08pm On Jan 18
Why? Because she dey paint face and she get big front? Someone from her state would replace her or better still make dem scrap d ministry
Re: Replace Betta Edu With Halimat Adenike, Persons With Disabilities Beg Tinubu by nuelson2016(m): 3:12pm On Jan 18
This same Ministry is owing me 9 Months of unpaid Stipend (N-Power C1)..,just so awful how they run things there.😪😪😪😪
Re: Replace Betta Edu With Halimat Adenike, Persons With Disabilities Beg Tinubu by RepoMan007: 3:13pm On Jan 18
SalamRushdie:
Close that useless ministry down
A ministry of inhumane things called humanitarian ministry. They are suppose to verify and expand the data of vulnerable people but...
Re: Replace Betta Edu With Halimat Adenike, Persons With Disabilities Beg Tinubu by nuelson2016(m): 3:14pm On Jan 18
I guess this ur statement it's just for comic relief 🤣🤣
Hezmatosky:
I recommend Tonto Dike most qualified angry undecided angry
Re: Replace Betta Edu With Halimat Adenike, Persons With Disabilities Beg Tinubu by sulaak(m): 3:14pm On Jan 18
Donedeal1:
Let's get things right for once

Dissolve the ministry,

PMB actually created this ministry

But no proper foundation.

So the best is close the ministry and let FEMA

And other agency carry on with adequate supervision.

That is the best solution
Re: Replace Betta Edu With Halimat Adenike, Persons With Disabilities Beg Tinubu by Bayajjidda: 3:20pm On Jan 18
ribbit:
your tears is delicious 😋

How is it delicious? Isn't that what you want?
Re: Replace Betta Edu With Halimat Adenike, Persons With Disabilities Beg Tinubu by wale8486: 3:22pm On Jan 18
she get big BOBBY sha
Re: Replace Betta Edu With Halimat Adenike, Persons With Disabilities Beg Tinubu by Bayajjidda: 3:24pm On Jan 18
Sleekfingers:

Do you know the Tejuosho family? Most of you will just come online and be talking trash.....i am not surprised, Desmond Elliott has said it, when he called y'all children....

Who is she or the family? Why does she want that position badly that she had to lobby disabled people to campaign for her to get the position? To loot as usual, No?
Re: Replace Betta Edu With Halimat Adenike, Persons With Disabilities Beg Tinubu by OdogwuAnambra: 3:27pm On Jan 18
What sort of fuckery is this....?
Re: Replace Betta Edu With Halimat Adenike, Persons With Disabilities Beg Tinubu by Heffalump(m): 3:30pm On Jan 18
From the picture, she will be worst than Edu, no doubt. cry
Re: Replace Betta Edu With Halimat Adenike, Persons With Disabilities Beg Tinubu by nkpommpko(m): 3:32pm On Jan 18
What is the begging for. That's why this country is not working, you have to know someone to get anything in Nigeria.
Re: Replace Betta Edu With Halimat Adenike, Persons With Disabilities Beg Tinubu by mamawa123: 3:33pm On Jan 18
All because of food.
Re: Replace Betta Edu With Halimat Adenike, Persons With Disabilities Beg Tinubu by Sleekfingers: 3:36pm On Jan 18
Bayajjidda:

Who is she or the family? Why does she want that position badly that she had to lobby disabled people to campaign for her to get the position? To loot as usual, No?

Is lobbying a crime? Most people lobby for positions all over the world. That doesn't say she will be chosen.

Go and read about her family
Re: Replace Betta Edu With Halimat Adenike, Persons With Disabilities Beg Tinubu by Bayajjidda: 3:39pm On Jan 18
Sleekfingers:

Is lobbying a crime? Most people lobby for positions all over the world. That doesn't say she will be chosen.

I used lobbying because I didn't want to sound insultive, but you and I know that she bribed those people to emotionally sway Tinubu to notice and appoint her.
Re: Replace Betta Edu With Halimat Adenike, Persons With Disabilities Beg Tinubu by 99thEnemy(m): 3:47pm On Jan 18
Disability is now a bargaining power in Nigeria.
Re: Replace Betta Edu With Halimat Adenike, Persons With Disabilities Beg Tinubu by deltaF0SS: 3:48pm On Jan 18
chidiakwari:
Why are this dingbats begging on behalf of a criminal that was eating the money meant for poor people.

I hate this country. Just filled with too many lowlife racoons
grin grin first time??
Re: Replace Betta Edu With Halimat Adenike, Persons With Disabilities Beg Tinubu by Sleekfingers: 3:49pm On Jan 18
Bayajjidda:

I used lobbying because I didn't want to sound insultive, but you and I know that she bribed those people to emotionally sway Tinubu to notice and appoint her.

I believe you know that you can only speak for yourself? Because I don't know if she bribed them.
All I know is that she is a philanthropist. She has been doing that for long.
Lobbyists use any strategy to achieve their goals.

It is now left with Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos / Troops Destroy Illegal Oil Refinery In Rivers & Avert Farmers/Herdsmen Clash(Pi / Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.