Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Scam Alert: I Was Scammed! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Alert: I Was Scammed! (441 Views)

How I Was Scammed In A Broad Day Light In Abuja. / White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters / Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert: I Was Scammed! by Naijatrend(m): 9:58am On Jan 18
I was contacted on WhatsApp and propositioned with the offer of whether I was interested in remote online jobs where I'll be paid a commission, I answered in the affirmative, and I was assigned a "receptionist" who'll now assigned me tasks and I was payed the commissions of 1,000 per tasks into my account. The receptionist also provided recharge accounts where I was asked to pay my money into. I was then asked to carry out commercial orders to earn more money.

While carrying out the commercial orders, the receptionist assigned me a "teacher" Mr Mohammed Ibrahim who instructed me on how to purchase the trading robots on their site oracle mining site (a2oraclesminings.com.) Here I was asked to order mining robots equivalent to the amount I wanted to invest, eg 50k to get a cash back of 65k. Or 100k to get 130k etc. And I was required to make 1 or 2 orders on a work group created on Telegram by the teacher. I have paid, 500,000 to an opay account and then 1.25million to the moniepoint account they designated, and that was when I realized they had scammed me. They later blocked me on Telegram when I tried to reach them.
These guys are a syndicate, very organized and work 8:30am to 7:00pm daily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scam Alert: I Was Scammed! by jimmyvic(m): 10:06am On Jan 18
I don't even know what to tell you wallahii....you were given a job to work and earn but you decided to be an investor on the platform...shey you normal like this?

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert: I Was Scammed! by 377: 10:18am On Jan 18
My dear they contactede via wassap and gave me a task. I did it they say I should go to my telegram account I realize is a scam. I told the idiot I can't download and click anything on telegram or whatever he said. Since then the idiot left. This is the fraud number please guys be careful
+276 49211940

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert: I Was Scammed! by Zonefree(m): 10:32am On Jan 18
You are too dull.

I won't be surprised if someone here scam you again in trying to help recover your money.

I don't pray to have a child like you. I've failed as a father if I have a child like you!

3 Likes

Re: Scam Alert: I Was Scammed! by Sapeleboy911(m): 11:13am On Jan 18
Guys please be easy on the op, issues like this can lead to depression, suicide. Sorry for your loss Op, take it as a hard lesson learned. And most importantly watch out for recovery scammers that will contact you. They are all thieves, stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert: I Was Scammed! by Pussyisgud: 3:40pm On Jan 18
At least Tonight the scammer guy go cook better soup with plenty fish and meat him and his family members go chop die.
Mugu fall guyman chop.
Re: Scam Alert: I Was Scammed! by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:48pm On Jan 18
This doesn't add up come up with another one, you got all this cash and still looking for gigs of 1k
Re: Scam Alert: I Was Scammed! by Naijatrend(m): 3:36am On Jan 19
Zonefree:
You are too dull.

I won't be surprised if someone here scam you again in trying to help recover your money.

I don't pray to have a child like you. I've failed as a father if I have a child like you!

The reason I decided to post here is to inform others who will be potential victims to know their gameplay.

I tried researching them out on Google but didn't get any negative info before now. So I am putting out this so others won't fall victim.

(1) (Reply)

Efcc: Court Jails 23 Yahoo Boys In Osun, Oyo (see List/photos) / Central African Republic Conflict 'part-funded By European Firms'. / Obama Becomes First US President To Visit Federal Prison [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.