Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Abia CP Visits ABN TV/Radio Studio, Tenders Apologies As Bernard Is Released - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia CP Visits ABN TV/Radio Studio, Tenders Apologies As Bernard Is Released (16645 Views)

#endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP / Policemen Involved In Ohafia Shooting Acted Under Influence Of Alcohol - Abia CP / Winners Pastor, Moses Oyeleke Kidnapped By Boko Haram Is Released After 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia CP Visits ABN TV/Radio Studio, Tenders Apologies As Bernard Is Released by Affritechng: 1:50pm On Jan 18
Ok
Re: Abia CP Visits ABN TV/Radio Studio, Tenders Apologies As Bernard Is Released by CHIOMAEZEH: 1:51pm On Jan 18
What happens to the damaged equipments?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1wOu-yXo7o
Re: Abia CP Visits ABN TV/Radio Studio, Tenders Apologies As Bernard Is Released by Graciousnaija: 1:54pm On Jan 18
So no punishment for the officer who disgraced the police command of the State? Why won't others be emboldened to repeat the same behaviour!

1 Like

Re: Abia CP Visits ABN TV/Radio Studio, Tenders Apologies As Bernard Is Released by Chukwuka319(m): 1:55pm On Jan 18
Most Nigerian police men are so uncultured, brutish,toxic and criminally minded,that people out there find it extremely difficult if not impossible to pity them when they encounter misfortune.
Personally I dislike anything in Nigeria police uniform and don't greet them even at checkpoints.
The only ones I have ever respected were the Hausa ones I met in Paiko NYSC Orientation camp, Niger state in 2022.
Re: Abia CP Visits ABN TV/Radio Studio, Tenders Apologies As Bernard Is Released by mechanics(m): 2:02pm On Jan 18
Good one, those officer need to be disciplined.
Re: Abia CP Visits ABN TV/Radio Studio, Tenders Apologies As Bernard Is Released by Yousuph007(m): 2:06pm On Jan 18
Please am looking for job if any help. 09137389356🙏
Re: Abia CP Visits ABN TV/Radio Studio, Tenders Apologies As Bernard Is Released by BluntCrazeMan: 2:07pm On Jan 18
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/abia-cp-visits-abn-tv-radio-studio-tenders-apologies-as-bernard-is-released/

See the type of nonsense these people are doing.

And a certain Tinubu who is supposed to RE-JIG this evil system is behaving like as if everything is very okay with this.
Re: Abia CP Visits ABN TV/Radio Studio, Tenders Apologies As Bernard Is Released by Ayare: 2:14pm On Jan 18
Nigeria police are the useless ste of people that exist on this earth, what a shame
Re: Abia CP Visits ABN TV/Radio Studio, Tenders Apologies As Bernard Is Released by BadBradley: 2:47pm On Jan 18
I just have to tag this ignorant illiterate fool who wasted his father's funds on a failed educational project.

This bastard compared journalists on live broadcast to a bricklayer laying blocks.

@ GOATandYAMtheory, the bastard blight to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Abia CP Visits ABN TV/Radio Studio, Tenders Apologies As Bernard Is Released by Sleekfingers: 2:51pm On Jan 18
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/abia-cp-visits-abn-tv-radio-studio-tenders-apologies-as-bernard-is-released/

This is what Fela called "Power Show"

Apologized? Who's gonna pay for the damages? Bunch of stupid people.....

They should sue the police. Maybe, their heads to correct small.
Re: Abia CP Visits ABN TV/Radio Studio, Tenders Apologies As Bernard Is Released by Dpharisee: 2:58pm On Jan 18
Evafaithful1:
Please dear Daddy and Mommy, forgive me for bringing this here. am doing this because av run out of options and I don't have any other choice. My name is kelly, I gave birth to my boy Ayomide 2 years ago and since then it has been a rollercoaster of one event to another. My fiance abandoned us and I move in back with my parents taking care of my son all alone without any assistance even though he was always falling very sick all the time. I notice that he always feels discomfort when his trying to breath so I looked for money to take my son to the hospital. He was diagnosed with congenital heart defect, a hole in his heart, as the cause of his breathing problems. I've cried my eyes out but if only crying can solve problem. I can't stand to see my child in pain.

I've gone almost everywhere I can possibly go but no hope except for hospital. Doctors say that he will need to undergo surgery at UCH for N4.5million and my family with the help of some very kind hearted people have been able to raise part of N3 million. We have sold off almost everything valuable to us but it's not yet enough, that why I am appealing to well meaning Nigerians, if you're touched to save my son's life, please find it in your kind heart to extend a hand of help to him. Nothing is too small in the sight of God. Am calling kind hearted people, please help save my boys life. Please am also calling upon any NGO that can accept my sons condition please. May God almighty bless you immensely and wipe away sorrow from your eye. Amen.

Video Prove;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKYa1LpdTcs?si=hMSAQMB3nN7bW3Mb

AccessBank
Kelly Monday

Anthony Okeke abeg quit begging and scamming this year, you don too tay for this business angry

3 Likes

Re: Abia CP Visits ABN TV/Radio Studio, Tenders Apologies As Bernard Is Released by hilaryCU(m): 3:18pm On Jan 18
oneMalik:
police and common sense na cat and rat .

no be bandit no be kidnapper or armed robber you wan arrest , so teh the guy deh teach them their job " invite me if you have a petition against me "

for all of una weh bliv say na govt be the problem , i think una don see am say everybody in the country na fools.

Not everyone is a fool. Talk sensibly
Re: Abia CP Visits ABN TV/Radio Studio, Tenders Apologies As Bernard Is Released by Tealcrestmedia(m): 3:21pm On Jan 18
They can track civil offenders but can't track hardened kidnappers demanding and receiving huge ransoms.
Re: Abia CP Visits ABN TV/Radio Studio, Tenders Apologies As Bernard Is Released by YourMrBoo: 3:48pm On Jan 18
Oblongata:
What of the irreparable damage they must have caused the poor man?

There I was, thinking the dude was a hardened Kidnapper and the police had no other choice than to bundle him off so as to give a hint where the victims where, not knowing it was their usual ineptitude.

May God airpus o!

Dey play we know what you're.

Since it occured in the east you easily forgot the ineptitude...

God go judge una
Re: Abia CP Visits ABN TV/Radio Studio, Tenders Apologies As Bernard Is Released by Maxtipulation(m): 3:56pm On Jan 18
Clowns
Re: Abia CP Visits ABN TV/Radio Studio, Tenders Apologies As Bernard Is Released by rikithor(m): 4:20pm On Jan 18
Did the CP ever promise such will never happen again? He did not because it's their customary practice.
You know why,cos it will always happen and usual damage control must follow up,the gullibles will still share or show hope in this rotten 🐘 elephant symbolled organization.

Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars and process driving license and vehicle papers in a short time.
See contacts below
Re: Abia CP Visits ABN TV/Radio Studio, Tenders Apologies As Bernard Is Released by subcbouy: 4:33pm On Jan 18
This is the reason the police hqtrs disagreed with the slogan: "No free for anybody" so they can continue to break the law. These people just misbehave anyhow with impunity.
Re: Abia CP Visits ABN TV/Radio Studio, Tenders Apologies As Bernard Is Released by Oblongata: 4:40pm On Jan 18
YourMrBoo:

Dey play we know what you're.

Since it occured in the east you easily forgot the ineptitude...

God go judge una
There are criminals everywhere! Please let us devoid ourselves of useless ethnic sentiments that politician have sown in its citizens. I beg you my brother, we are one and I love my Eastern brothers.
Re: Abia CP Visits ABN TV/Radio Studio, Tenders Apologies As Bernard Is Released by drololaaof: 5:15pm On Jan 18
Metrix147:

Thank you Mr CP for the good gesture. But what happens to unruly officers?
Re: Abia CP Visits ABN TV/Radio Studio, Tenders Apologies As Bernard Is Released by CJStarz: 8:12pm On Jan 18
The CP is a sensible Anambra man

Anambra amaka
Re: Abia CP Visits ABN TV/Radio Studio, Tenders Apologies As Bernard Is Released by Emdebby2: 9:06pm On Jan 18
Medicine after death.
Re: Abia CP Visits ABN TV/Radio Studio, Tenders Apologies As Bernard Is Released by oneMalik: 9:09pm On Jan 18
maybe until you encounter one

till then I still stand by my point

hilaryCU:

Not everyone is a fool. Talk sensibly
Re: Abia CP Visits ABN TV/Radio Studio, Tenders Apologies As Bernard Is Released by Lightorder: 9:24pm On Jan 18

(1) (2) (Reply)

Battered Couple Reports Vigilante To Anambra Police (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Two For Vote Buying In Ogun Rerun Election (PHOTO) / 13yr-Old Girl Narrates Her Ordeal With Ritualist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.