Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

I Feel Am A Disgrace To My Family Please Advise Me - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Feel Am A Disgrace To My Family Please Advise Me (382 Views)

NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed / Advise Me On How To Make Money During NYSC / What Gift Should I Give To My PPA? Advise Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Am A Disgrace To My Family Please Advise Me by Doyinwemimo: 12:17pm On Jan 18
Am 25yrs old, I come from a broken family my mother loves me alot which she take care of me during my university days am a good guy before I was introduced to betting I started betting in 2020 during the lockdown and I started with a sum of 100 naira to 200 but later on I became addicted,
I lose every penny on me to betting I feel like dieing I will come to nairaland to look for advice which I will hold and I will determine am not going to play again but yet will will still play this hurt me alot because the urge is much powerful,

I always saw how everyone that brought up this issue on betting addiction being bant and abuse but I just have to take the bold step to speak out, i never do my clearance due to this betting I don’t have anyone to speak to because am scared,
I see a job recently that I could do for 5month to raise money for my clearance and go for nysc thou have determined that I will be locking up the money I get from the work to avoid temptation but am scared

And the question going on on my mind is that am I free from this curse or because I don’t have money

Even if there is anyone that I can be reporting on how this urge is anytime I feel it so they could guide me I want to be free I don’t want to live my life like this

Please advice me sir/ma
Re: I Feel Am A Disgrace To My Family Please Advise Me by PrinceofSarcasm: 12:19pm On Jan 18
Why will you post your name online in public?

Are you new to the internet?
Re: I Feel Am A Disgrace To My Family Please Advise Me by iwriteall: 12:23pm On Jan 18
PrinceofSarcasm:
Why will you post your name online in public?

Are you new to the internet?

I've never seen a anyone that answers wemimo that has sense

1 Like

Re: I Feel Am A Disgrace To My Family Please Advise Me by Doyinwemimo: 12:26pm On Jan 18
Wemimo is not my name actually thou am new here but I don’t know how it is I just have to change my name
Am sorry I need your advice
Re: I Feel Am A Disgrace To My Family Please Advise Me by Fisiryorh(m): 12:31pm On Jan 18
Hian!!!..
Visit the nearest aladura c.c.c and lay an urgent complaint..

3 days after, DELIVERANCE GUARANTEED.. grin

1 Like

Re: I Feel Am A Disgrace To My Family Please Advise Me by TINTINABULATION(m): 12:47pm On Jan 18
Mr. Wemimo,

First & foremost, you are a LAZY Man. If as a Graduate, you typed all that epistle, without decent punctuations is indicative of how mentally lazy you are as a person!

2. Gambling has two demons; greed & laziness. In your case, you appear less greedy. You are just lazy believing there is a free money somewhere. You are still redeemable!

3. Now the simple solution is that you have to perish the thought or idea that there is a free money anywhere. You must POSITION your mind that the ONLY way to get money is to work for it.

4. Until you personally do this mental substitution, gambling will continue to get hold of you.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Am A Disgrace To My Family Please Advise Me by Doyinwemimo: 1:36pm On Jan 18
TINTINABULATION:
Mr. Wemimo,

First & foremost, you are a LAZY Man. If as a Graduate, you typed all that epistle, without decent punctuations is indicative of how mentally lazy you are as a person!

2. Gambling has two demons; greed & laziness. In your case, you appear less greedy. You are just lazy believing there is a free money somewhere. You are still redeemable!

3. Now the simple solution is that you have to perish the thought or idea that there is a free money anywhere. You must POSITION your mind that the ONLY way to get money is to work for it.

4. Until you personally do this mental substitution, gambling will continue to get hold of you.

Thanks you for the advice I will work on that
Re: I Feel Am A Disgrace To My Family Please Advise Me by PrinceofSarcasm: 3:04pm On Jan 18
iwriteall:

I've never seen a anyone that answers wemimo that has sense

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Feel Am A Disgrace To My Family Please Advise Me by Solanaa: 4:05pm On Jan 19
Doyinwemimo:
Am 25yrs old, I come from a broken family my mother loves me alot which she take care of me during my university days am a good guy before I was introduced to betting I started betting in 2020 during the lockdown and I started with a sum of 100 naira to 200 but later on I became addicted,
I lose every penny on me to betting I feel like dieing I will come to nairaland to look for advice which I will hold and I will determine am not going to play again but yet will will still play this hurt me alot because the urge is much powerful,

I always saw how everyone that brought up this issue on betting addiction being bant and abuse but I just have to take the bold step to speak out, i never do my clearance due to this betting I don’t have anyone to speak to because am scared,
I see a job recently that I could do for 5month to raise money for my clearance and go for nysc thou have determined that I will be locking up the money I get from the work to avoid temptation but am scared

And the question going on on my mind is that am I free from this curse or because I don’t have money

Even if there is anyone that I can be reporting on how this urge is anytime I feel it so they could guide me I want to be free I don’t want to live my life like this

Please advice me sir/ma

I don't bet, nor gamble but once saw an advice in a thread here which stated you should have the mentality that "BETTING WILL NEVER MAKE YOU RICH"

The people that get lucky enough to be rich by betting are like 0.01% of gamblers.

Stay away from that evil habit now!
Start now!

(1) (Reply)

Register For Digital Marketing Training - The Practical Class For N10,000 Only. / Business In Future / Cross River Batch B Prospective Corp Member Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.