Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Republicans Push To Legalize First Cousin's Sex - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Republicans Push To Legalize First Cousin's Sex (2081 Views)

Lebanon Becomes First Arab Country To Legalize Cannabis / American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans / Canada Passes Bill To Legalize Recreational Marijuana Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Republicans Push To Legalize First Cousin's Sex by thesicilian: 3:25pm On Jan 18
I'm surprised this is coming from the republican party and not the democratic party who are the usual proponents of all evil vices
Re: Republicans Push To Legalize First Cousin's Sex by Greystone: 3:34pm On Jan 18
ddippset:
Next they will leagalize siblings sex.

And after that, they will make it a crime not to do so.
Re: Republicans Push To Legalize First Cousin's Sex by Bigmospa: 5:19pm On Jan 18
Indeed ! It is finisssheed
Re: Republicans Push To Legalize First Cousin's Sex by hammer567: 5:25pm On Jan 18
MAKE UNA NO SHOW COCOCANDY THIS ONE.

SHE WILL CLAIM AMERICA LEADS AND THE REST FOLLOWS.

ME, I NO DEY LIKE FOLLOW, FOLLOW.
Re: Republicans Push To Legalize First Cousin's Sex by Popesuccess(m): 5:35pm On Jan 18
Beautifulday:

E b like you dey knack your cousin them on code.
In my culture if you do that the both of you will die in few months. Is a cultural thing. Some culture allow it some don't. In the core north is allowed, in my place is not allowed up to the fifth generation.
Re: Republicans Push To Legalize First Cousin's Sex by Aaronsrod: 6:24pm On Jan 18
Moneyyman:
People married their cousins in the Bible.

The issue with first-cousins marriage comes from the increased likelihood of genetic defects.

The Bible is always correct. Science is always false.

Noah and his family were all 1st relations by blood yet they repopulated the Earth as God commanded.

Talk less of Eve who birthed the generations through sex with her sons Cain and Abel.

Likewise, my own mother was not just mother to me but also to 3 of my daughters following my fathers death. Through me this same daughters have given birth to my 5 grandchildren.

Who God has blessed none may curse!

It is well.
Re: Republicans Push To Legalize First Cousin's Sex by Aaronsrod: 6:25pm On Jan 18
thesicilian:
I'm surprised this is coming from the republican party and not the democratic party who are the usual proponents of all evil vices

Republican Party is the party of God.

Read your Bible.
Re: Republicans Push To Legalize First Cousin's Sex by Somilat: 7:11pm On Jan 18
Allow it you idiots.
Re: Republicans Push To Legalize First Cousin's Sex by Obrigardo: 8:25pm On Jan 18
Quite shocking seeing some people here advocating pure incest
Re: Republicans Push To Legalize First Cousin's Sex by Obrigardo: 8:26pm On Jan 18
Aaronsrod:

Republican Party is the party of God.

Read your Bible.

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Re: Republicans Push To Legalize First Cousin's Sex by FellowChristian: 7:49pm On Mar 31
christistruth01:

That was before the Law

The Law was against it and the offspring have Serious Medical Issues

sorry to interrupt, are you saying this from a ā€œmulti generationā€ first cousin marriage or ā€œonce in a blue moonā€ first cousin marriage ?

Because from a logical standpoint, it is very interesting that many first cousin marriage I heard of (once in a blue moon) , have at least 2-5 healthy children.

This is very interesting, because itā€™s like wine.

God does not forbid you to drink wine (obviously), but God does not like it when you become Drunk (over drinking) !

My friend, there is a connection here.

Even letā€™s say two ā€œunrelated coupleā€, who are the carrier of the same genetic defect (there are many people like this in the world). Because science proves that such union of the two ā€œunrelated coupleā€ would , not definitely, have serious medical issues. Does that mean Now the law specifically against these two ā€œunrelated coupleā€ to have union ? All because of the medical issue ?

Again, it is important to keep in mind of the medical issue because of the baby, but at the same time, You canā€™t put words in Godā€™s mouth. Thatā€™s badā€¦

Hence, suggestion would be to know your Family history, genetic counselling, And Most Importantly, Rely On God. Because if it was meant to Be From God. Who can take it ?

Bible references:

I know many of you would like to talk about Leviticus, and Iā€™m not here to talk about wether if God missed the word ā€œcousinā€ or not.

Here is Numbers, a book right after Leviticus.

Numbers 36 :10-11

(NRSV Catholic Edition) remember I didnā€™t buy this, I got this from my Catholic church that does not like First cousin Marriages.

ā€œThe daughters of Zelophehad did as the Lord had commanded Moses. Mahlah, Tirzah, Hoglah, Milcah, and Noah, the daughters of Zelophehad, married sons of their fatherā€™s brothersā€

Sons Of Their Fatherā€™s Brothers. (First Cousin) or (First Cousins)

*starting here, Iā€™m writing this with My Rosary In Hand*

Back To Leviticus, I just read it again, It doesnā€™t say Cousin.

Some might say, ā€œlook *redacted*, it says None of you shall approach anyone near of Kin to uncover unclothedness: I Am The Lordā€

For Those, Forgive their Language My Lord āœļø

1. It clearly states what Near of Kin is, through the list

2. Which is also why, during the list, God didnā€™t add ā€œI Am The Lordā€ at the end, because God is listing what Near of Kin is and he is not done yet. Interestingly, in Leviticus 18:30 ā€œI Am The Lord Your Godā€ it ends with.

3. The Book of Numbers, Numbers 36 :10-11. This is Right after Leviticus (The Very one with ā€œNone Of You Shall Approach Anyone Near Of Kin To Uncover unclothedness I Am The Lord.ā€ ) , Under Moses Watch, Under Godā€™s Command for them to marry within Clan.

To sum up for this, it is wrong to say This is Godā€™s Law, Or This Isnā€™t Godā€™s Law. If God Has already Said, or do Something About this In The Bible. To Add, To Put, And To Remove Godā€™s Holy Words, is badā€¦.

In addition, in the past, There are many First Cousin marriages, Because of the isolation and so on. And We must admit that, without these unions (siblings, half siblings are rarely heard compare to the whole world) the ā€œhuman raceā€ most likely, would not be as what it is right now. Hence, God knew this (*)

Back to science:

(*) which is why You heard of a lot of First cousin couples having Kids. Surprisingly, pushing the inbreeding coefficient beside, they are just possible to have healthy kids, compare to siblings and half siblings. Hence DNA Range is different for everyone, might be more or less than 12.5% . (Siblings are 50%, Half Siblings are 25%)

The ā€œviewā€:

Pointing things from How God sees things and How Human sees things.

A ā€œnormalā€ human marrying a ā€œprostitudeā€.

In some human eyes (with sins), this is bad and why would you even choose her ?

In Godā€™s eyes, she is still a human, no different from any of us.

Culture is weird, it can change and adapt due to humanā€™s view (with sin). But In Godā€™s Holy Eyes, it never changes, unless he said so or do so.

Change: such as Cousin marriages ( before AD 506 , cousin marriages were allowed in Church (without dispension), food (such as eating horse and rabbits) and so on

Adapt: gay marriage, abortion and so on (there are some in mind butā€¦)

Another example could be

ā€œSomeone marrying a paralytic ā€œ

Human view: he/she would cause problems to you, health, emotionally, and so on

Godā€™s view: He doesnā€™t even see the problem.

By the way, we do realize that pure hereditary spastic paraplegia can be passed down yes ? (Medical issue)

Conclusion:

God does not forbid you to drink wine (obviously), but God does not like it when you become Drunk (over drinking)

Many people sees First cousin marriage as ā€œimmediately doomedā€ because they looked at the
ā€œmulti generationā€ first cousin marriageā€ community (satan might be at work).

But is drinking 1 cup of wine really gonna cause people to be drunk ? Or is it only certain couple who sadly inherited the same recessive gene ?

Read ā€œNumbersā€

Again, science says that it is bad, but at the same time, it really depends on that couple.

Mostly, ā€œmulti generation of first cousin marriageā€ would lead you to be drunk. Why would you even over drink ?

Please please please, know your Family history, then go to genetic counselling, And Most Importantly, Let God Work, ****** if it truly meant to be******* (might need to do some self test) . No one can take it From What God Gave You.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russian President Vladmir Putin Speaks On Turkey's Attack / South Africans Dead Pose Challenge, Check Out The Scary Photos / Bill Gates Had Murdered The President Of Tanzania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.