Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts On The Political Mockery of Ibadan After The Explosion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts On The Political Mockery of Ibadan After The Explosion (2935 Views)

Farmer Dies In Ibadan After Fulani Herdsmen Set His Cashew Farm Ablaze / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Reacts On The Political Mockery of Ibadan After The Explosion by adamusuleiman2: 5:24pm On Jan 18
One of the saddest things I have experienced in my life is Obidients mocking the people of Ibadan over the blast. The blast did not occur because of President Tinubu's alleged bad governance. It occurred due to activities of suspected illegal miners. Furthermore, Oyo and Ibadan gave Peter Obi considerable votes of over 60,000. Where is your humanity. This is so sad. Very inhumane!

Source: Reno Omokri on X (Twitter)

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts On The Political Mockery of Ibadan After The Explosion by immortalcrown(m): 5:25pm On Jan 18
How did Reno confirm the identities of the mockers?

The same Reno who has never written against those mocking the East. The bias is obvious.

As long as Peter Obi does not mock the victims of the explosion, his supporters are not the mockers. Obidients are those who follow Obi's steps. Obi notably sympathizes with the victims.

If at all the mockers look like Obidients, I suspect that Obi's enemies who hijack the Obidient movement are the mockers trying to give the real Obidients a bad name, just as the enemies of IPOB hijacked the sit-at-home movement to give IPOB a bad name.

Prove that all Igbo people mock the victims of the explosion.

Prove that only Igbo people are Obidients.

Prove that all the mockers of the victims of the explosion are Obi's supporters.

Prove these points or remain a false accuser.

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts On The Political Mockery of Ibadan After The Explosion by Sctests: 5:27pm On Jan 18
Did he write about those mocking the East as "AfghanisEastern' over the years?

They even claimed Easterners can't travel home to their mansions due to 'unknown gunmen'' during the festivities.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts On The Political Mockery of Ibadan After The Explosion by adamusuleiman2: 5:30pm On Jan 18
From Twitter, other influencers like PDP waspapping also voices their opinion.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts On The Political Mockery of Ibadan After The Explosion by Bobloco: 5:33pm On Jan 18
How did he arrive at the conclusion that the so called 'Mockers' are Obidients

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts On The Political Mockery of Ibadan After The Explosion by jmoore(m): 5:34pm On Jan 18
1: Which side is innocent of mocking? You mocked southeast when unknown gun men were terrorising residents. You mocked southeast when erosion washed away properties. When an Igbo woman was shot by terorrists in Abuja-Kaduna train attacks, you mocked her as she bled to death. Reno Omonkey, are you suffering from memory loss?

2. I think it is stupidity to even bring in votes here. Is it Peter Obi that was mocking the Ibadan victims? 60,000 votes in a presidential election is not something a reasonable person should brag about.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts On The Political Mockery of Ibadan After The Explosion by opamoses1: 5:35pm On Jan 18
Peter Obi's greatest setback are the Obidient mob. The insult did not start from now. It started way before the election. We all saw how they insulted Joke Sylva and her husband because she dared to support a different political party.

I went to the link and someone posted: The irony of it was that the bulk of those 60000 votes came from Bodija/Ui axis. I am from that local government. I can confirm that many of those who voted for Obi were from Bodija.

I have nothing against Peter Obi, but those his supporters ehn. I will just Lol.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts On The Political Mockery of Ibadan After The Explosion by jmoore(m): 5:37pm On Jan 18
You guys should stop importing these foolish twitter brawl to nairaland.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts On The Political Mockery of Ibadan After The Explosion by DenreleDave(m): 5:38pm On Jan 18
It is easy to know the mockers are obidients...

You all can try deny it but we know it is.

They are here on nairaland too, they were rejoicing that it happened in ibadan....

You will see their ragtag claiming they are impersonator but we know they are the one..

Always trying to defend their shit....

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts On The Political Mockery of Ibadan After The Explosion by EreluRoz: 5:43pm On Jan 18
It is insane to rejoice at someone's misfortune because of tribal difference .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts On The Political Mockery of Ibadan After The Explosion by Splashme: 5:44pm On Jan 18
Obidients, Obidients, Obidients ... lol, this Reno is laughable.

Everyone with a contrary opinion to Reno is Obidient

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts On The Political Mockery of Ibadan After The Explosion by Bobloco: 5:45pm On Jan 18
adamusuleiman2:
From Twitter, other influencers like PDP waspapping also voices their opinion.

Bro, it's high time you move on.

Move on; elections are long over, and when the election is over, governance begins.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts On The Political Mockery of Ibadan After The Explosion by Absuchat(m): 5:45pm On Jan 18
Yes we mocked them and will do that again and again. If you don't like it, kick the bucket

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts On The Political Mockery of Ibadan After The Explosion by BiafranPatriot: 5:46pm On Jan 18
You are busy reporting monikers and crying when the moniker

@killerofpigs opened a thread about how MURIC kept mute when OBVIOUS terrorist Bombed Ibadan. The thread was closed and that Moniker was banned

Same you will go on Twitter and gaslight a shallow person like RENO and his foolish response will be posted here to gaslight IGBOs

When IGBOs use Yoruba monikers to insult Reno and play the same game. Same you will be raving and crying against RENO.

No shaking Ogbeni....your tears are eternal.

Facts

adamusuleiman2:

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts On The Political Mockery of Ibadan After The Explosion by BiafranPatriot: 5:47pm On Jan 18
We no send them message... cheesy

Absuchat:
Yes we mocked them and will do that again and again. If you don't like it, kick the bucket

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts On The Political Mockery of Ibadan After The Explosion by hotseat: 5:50pm On Jan 18
Reno, the "political mockery" disposition is mutual!

No day passes without both tribalists (Yorubas and Igbos) going for the jugular of one another.

It's like breathe to them.

Inspite of several admonitions for both sides to put a stop to this ugly trend, especially here on NL, it only got intensified.

It's so so nauseating!

Na only Yorubas and Igbos waka come?

Abeg make una chill.

@hotseat

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts On The Political Mockery of Ibadan After The Explosion by BiafranPatriot: 5:51pm On Jan 18
Incredible!! Coming from people that appreciate IGBO bashing and Propaganda against them?

Clear road abeg. Nonsense

EreluRoz:
It is insane to rejoice at someone's misfortune because of tribal difference .
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts On The Political Mockery of Ibadan After The Explosion by EreluRoz: 5:52pm On Jan 18
BiafranPatriot:
Incredible!! Coming from people that appreciate IGBO bashing and Propaganda against them?

Clear road abeg. Nonsense

Do not tag me to anything odd in this forum please.

Don't project your bigotry on someone else

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts On The Political Mockery of Ibadan After The Explosion by Absuchat(m): 5:55pm On Jan 18
BiafranPatriot:
We no send them message... cheesy

Their father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts On The Political Mockery of Ibadan After The Explosion by immortalcrown(m): 5:56pm On Jan 18
NextAbuja:
If the 3 of you are from the same tribe that is how easy it is for anyone with a functional brain to know who those mocking Ibadan are but I can understand not everyone own a functional brain some own functional brain bit chose to be deliberately senseless out of irredeemable bigotry.

That is the only reason a person will see anyone with names such as Chukwuemeka
Chinedu etc mocking Ibadan about the bomb blast n expect such name to be from Japan n china. That is what pure chronic undiluted irredeemable bigotry does to those it already consumed.
If you fail to show where I mock the victims, you are the one without a functional brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts On The Political Mockery of Ibadan After The Explosion by Chygoz01: 5:56pm On Jan 18
This psychopath on the lose again sad
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts On The Political Mockery of Ibadan After The Explosion by Absuchat(m): 5:57pm On Jan 18
NextAbuja:
If the 3 of you are from the same tribe that is how easy it is for anyone with a functional brain to know who those mocking Ibadan are but I can understand not everyone own a functional brain some own functional brain bit chose to be deliberately senseless out of irredeemable bigotry.

Chinedu etc mocking Ibadan about the bomb blast n expect such name to be from Japan n china. That is what pure chronic undiluted irredeemable bigotry does to those it already consumed.

Oga we are proud to mock them and hopefully will mock them again tomorrow, next week, next month, next year as more misfortunes pour in.
Let it pain you well well

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts On The Political Mockery of Ibadan After The Explosion by Bobloco: 6:01pm On Jan 18
NextAbuja:

You are certainly a notorious bigot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts On The Political Mockery of Ibadan After The Explosion by nazicartel(m): 8:11pm On Jan 18
Morning, obidients, afternoon , obidients, evening same thing... Una nede tire ?... My doctor friend is in that state helping people out and he's obidient to the core....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts On The Political Mockery of Ibadan After The Explosion by Samyyornw5050: 8:37pm On Jan 18
Reno spent 8 years of Buhari presidency outside Nigeria because of this his fake activism.
So I am not surprised

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts On The Political Mockery of Ibadan After The Explosion by Intrepid01(m): 8:46pm On Jan 18
One day you people will realize that there are three groups of obidients; the IPOB members, Innocent Igbos and other Nigerians who like PO. However, the last 2 groups are gullible, as they are unaware they are being used by the first group, IPOB members. They are supporting PO because it’s their only way to Aso Rock. They will mock and insult anyone, regardless of ethnic group, including Igbos who don’t believe in PO.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts On The Political Mockery of Ibadan After The Explosion by Konquest: 9:25pm On Jan 18
adamusuleiman2:

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts On The Political Mockery of Ibadan After The Explosion by NextAbuja: 9:37pm On Jan 18
I appreciate your sincerely
I know you are from Kanu & Obi tribe but please let me ask to erase all doubt from other Nigerians n outsiders.

What tribe are you from so the world can attest to the hate you abhore for the superior Yoruba tribe out of jealousy.

Absuchat:

Oga we are proud to mock them and hopefully will mock them again tomorrow, next week, next month, next year as more misfortunes pour in.
Let it pain you well well

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts On The Political Mockery of Ibadan After The Explosion by DMerciful(m): 9:40pm On Jan 18
What if people create twitter names that looks like Obidients just to cause these reactions and make Obidient movement look bad?
opamoses1:
Peter Obi's greatest setback are the Obidient mob. The insult did not start from now. It started way before the election. We all saw how they insulted Joke Sylva and her husband because she dared to support a different political party.

I went to the link and someone posted: The irony of it was that the bulk of those 60000 votes came from Bodija/Ui axis. I am from that local government. I can confirm that many of those who voted for Obi were from Bodija.

I have nothing against Peter Obi, but those his supporters ehn. I will just Lol.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts On The Political Mockery of Ibadan After The Explosion by DMerciful(m): 9:41pm On Jan 18
Did Tinubu visit Ibadan?
DenreleDave:
It is easy to know the mockers are obidients...

You all can try deny it but we know it is.

They are here on nairaland too, they were rejoicing that it happened in ibadan....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Withdraws Two Ministerial Nominees / Us Has ‘strategic Interest’ In Nigeria’s Power Sector – Envoy / FG To Spend N1.5bn On Zik’s Mausoleum In Onitsha- Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.