Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State (22339 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics / Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) / Obasanjo Visits Emeka Anyaoku At His Residence In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by Freshtruth(m): 9:16pm On Jan 18
Make obi rest
Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by Streetdoctor: 9:16pm On Jan 18
successmatters:
League of extraordinary gentlemen.

We love you Peter Obi.

Emeka Anyaoku was really exceptional.

Happy birthday Onye Mpa cheesy
Watch as hopeless ronu idiots would invade dis thread

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by Curious345: 9:19pm On Jan 18
2 tribes destroyed Nigeria and keeps destroying her
Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by Okechinwadike: 9:20pm On Jan 18
seguno2:

What is extraordinary about a hypocrite

are you from Anambra or you are high or addicted to on-colos/drugs? see your tinubu and APC. I swear nothing go make God no go punish all of una that voted APC

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by itsIYKE(m): 9:22pm On Jan 18
seguno2:

I wonder what will happen to the country home when he dies? How prosperous is Obosi, and access to the place?
Obosi is right next to Onitsha and part of the larger Onitsha metropolis……..the town is booming

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by honor4me: 9:27pm On Jan 18
Real Nationalist
Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by frog12: 9:28pm On Jan 18
NA LIE. at 91, he still looks nice
Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by Diligence: 9:30pm On Jan 18
Felicitations Dear Sir!
Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by frog12: 9:30pm On Jan 18
Soyinka is 90 grin

Streetdoctor:
Sir Emeka is 91, Sir Aare Babalola 91 while drug lord is claiming 72 or so
Watch as vagabonds from d fallen demons would hijack dis thread

1 Like

Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by Burruchaga71(m): 9:31pm On Jan 18
Happy birthday Sir. So this man is older than druggie.
Wonders shall never end..

1 Like

Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by bizzibodi(m): 9:32pm On Jan 18
I thought this man has kick d bucket tay tay?
Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by ifeco4(m): 9:33pm On Jan 18
Johilo:
Ibo kwenu.... Hbd sir

Igbo and not Ibo.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by porthouse7(f): 9:33pm On Jan 18
Gbague man
Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by Larryndelaw: 9:35pm On Jan 18
Obifool is becoming Toxic to the environment.
Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by ifeco4(m): 9:36pm On Jan 18
seguno2:

I wonder what will happen to the country home when he dies? How prosperous is Obosi, and access to the place?

Obosi is more developed than many state capital in the skull states apart from Lagos.

So worry no more.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by imoh4king(m): 9:36pm On Jan 18
DAMNNIGARR! Peter Obi's boy....
Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by Jocdon(m): 9:37pm On Jan 18
Igbo nwere ife

1 Like

Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by ifeco4(m): 9:37pm On Jan 18
EreluRoz:
Obi the clout chaser 😂😂😂
Peter Alagbosi Obi.

I can never like him kos I see through him for what he truly is.
Happy birthday Emeka Anyaoku I wish you your heart desires

Why not do something to help yourself than hating who never knew your type is existing.

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by Inyaky(f): 9:38pm On Jan 18
Wow so this man is still alive, I know emeka anyokwu street in area 11
Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by victorclean(f): 9:40pm On Jan 18
A respected icon and not a professor who speaks meaningless grammar to audience, distorting the aim of essential principles of communication.

Funny enough he is being seen as a champion.

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by Bobloco: 9:42pm On Jan 18
CommonSense1967:
Clown. This is clown is now just irritating. Can he shut the FVCK up.

I feel your pain

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by fredoooooo: 9:43pm On Jan 18
Oga stay there and be their president
Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by Ironbull: 9:44pm On Jan 18
successmatters:
League of extraordinary gentlemen.

We love you Peter Obi.

Emeka Anyaoku was really exceptional.

Happy birthday Onye Mpa cheesy

Noted. But read below

Happy birthday Emeka Anyaoku proud of you sir, you rose to the top and lifted many up but one man is with you in that picture who is sitting on top of over $150m wealth but can not point to a single person in his clan he has lifted up yet he want to rule Nigeria.
Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by Kay25(m): 9:46pm On Jan 18
I know that name wella cos of his role as common wealth secretary back then in current affairs debate
Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by Irupetepete: 9:47pm On Jan 18
CommonSense1967:
Clown. This is clown is now just irritating. Can he shut the FVCK up.
you guys are just funny, getting worked up for person wey no send una papa.. And no be say una lineage get 0.00001 person of his wealth o

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by Bobloco: 9:47pm On Jan 18
Okechinwadike:
are you from Anambra or you are high or addicted to on-colos/drugs? see your tinubu and APC. I swear nothing go make God no go punish all of una that voted APC

They are already being punished at the moment

1 Like

Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by Irupetepete: 9:48pm On Jan 18
Madridguy, Mr no sense
mrrandomguy:
If Peter Obi had won the last election:

1. A 50kg bag of rice would have become ₦8,530. 🍚

2. The price of a bag of cement would have crashed to ₦2,600. 🏠

3. Petrol would have become ₦78/litre. ⛽

4. Electricity tarrif (Band 16) would have come down to ₦21/kWh 💡

5. Diseal price per litre would have dropped to ₦110/litre. 🛢️

6. LPG price would have fallen to ₦210/kg. ⛽

7. Naira would have appreciated to ₦117/$. 💵

8. Kidnapping and banditry would have stopped. In fact bandits would have been selling ice cream. 🍦

9. Cost of domestic air flights from Lagos to Abuja would have become ₦11,300. 🛫

10. The stock market all share index would have rallied to 100,000 points. 📈

11. A hub of àgbàdo would have sold for ₦30. 🌽

12. A paint bucket of yam flour would have become ₦470. 🥔

13. Minimum wage would have increased to ₦250,000. 💰

These are the delusions of Obidients. They cry everyday and call Tinubu drug Lord on Nairaland... 😭
...Whereas their own saviour, Peter Obi, is sniffing Gbajabiamila's balls to get high. 🤮

©MrRandomGuy™

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by lexy2014: 9:49pm On Jan 18
DamnnNiggarr:

Peter Obi

Nigga is still standing on his two feet
Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by dbestcno(m): 9:54pm On Jan 18
A man free from drugs celebrating 91yrs healthy while someone who is claiming 70yrs can't stand for 15mins

1 Like

Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by YourKarma: 9:58pm On Jan 18
EreluRoz:
Obi the clout chaser 😂😂😂
Peter Alagbosi Obi.

I can never like him kos I see through him for what he truly is.
Happy birthday Emeka Anyaoku I wish you your heart desires

My dear, even if you reincarnate a million times you can NEVER be like Obi. THink am, you can't stay a whole day without talking about him. There's even no criteria for comparison. If you die right now, the only person who will know is your immediate family members and a few people who have the misfortune of knowing you. You're an absolute nobody, a blight on existence..

So we perfectly understand, you can never measure up to Obi

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by CommonSense1967: 9:59pm On Jan 18
Irupetepete:
you guys are just funny, getting worked up for person wey no send una papa.. And no be say una lineage get 0.00001 person of his wealth o

Just because you are poor mentally and financially, you assume that everyone is as poor as your lineage. Pls go and rest. Some of us have been blessed financially and mentally.
My lineage will be fine for generations to come.
Bye
Re: Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State by Omanambala(m): 10:00pm On Jan 18
A quintessential gentleman. A scholar and a diplomat.

Happy birthday, Adazie N' Obosi Ukwalla.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plateau Police Give Update On Mangu Attacks, Arrest 9 Suspects (photos) / Zahrah Audu: I Will Use Mothers Of Political Thugs To Secure Ballot Boxes / Fani-kayode To El-rufai: Southern Nigeria Wants Restructuring Not Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.