Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Africa's Answer To Beyonce, Nicki Minaj And Rihanna. A Must See! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Africa's Answer To Beyonce, Nicki Minaj And Rihanna. A Must See! (2104 Views)

Swanky Jerry Compares Himself To Beyonce's Stylist [PICS] / Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) / Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa's Answer To Beyonce, Nicki Minaj And Rihanna. A Must See! by lurkee(f): 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2011
This vid cracked me up so much. Her voice is  lipsrsealed but her body is  grin cheesy kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc3ENeszOOI&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Maybe someone more knowledgeable can tell me how to embed vids  cry
Re: Africa's Answer To Beyonce, Nicki Minaj And Rihanna. A Must See! by yme1(f): 11:26pm On Nov 05, 2011
Its not just the voice that doesn't correspond but she doesn't know the lyrics either
And her pronounciation is so damn funny

I Want my 9perb instead of 95 cheesy
But nice figure 8 she gat
Re: Africa's Answer To Beyonce, Nicki Minaj And Rihanna. A Must See! by lurkee(f): 11:36pm On Nov 05, 2011
Yeah I think she comes from somewhere that doesn't have English as their official language. undecided

But her body is really lovely. It's the first thing I noticed when she did her beyonce moves. lipsrsealed
Re: Africa's Answer To Beyonce, Nicki Minaj And Rihanna. A Must See! by y3mz1(f): 12:17pm On Nov 07, 2011
lol

(1) (Reply)

Check out this photo / Kris Jenner Says Kendall Wont Allow Herself To Be Bullied / Breaking News: 2face Idibia’s Father Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.