Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,236 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG (36083 Views)

AY Makun And Funke Akindele's 10 Years Throwback Photo. Then Vs Now / Ayo Makun And His Wife Strike A Pose With Their Xmas Tree In Matching Outfits / AY Makun And Omoni Oboli Create Stew Moment (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by We4all: 3:23pm On Jan 19
femi4:
yinmu

If only you know the age difference between Emeka Ike and his wife

Tell us.
Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by jojothaiv(m): 3:27pm On Jan 19
munavi:
Why do they always unfollow themselves on social media?
Is that the divorce procedure?
Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by OLOKOESHIN: 3:37pm On Jan 19
EreluRoz:
I can't marry my agemate so as to prevent nonsense like this.

No consideration for their kids at all.

Pepperdemisback Chioma Adeleke is saying hi 😂😆
What about Israel DMW and his wife?

Bros leave marriage talk for the married

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by john650(m): 4:05pm On Jan 19
matify83:
What's happening to our comedians?

First, it was Julius Agu, then Basketmouth and sadly AY has joined the mix.

Because they married pretty faces with no brains. The women are just there for the good times.

1 Like

Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by favor914: 4:25pm On Jan 19
YorubaLord:
Useless AY with no single talent.

Very foolish dude simp! angry
You with all your talent, who knows who you are?

1 Like

Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by Impliment: 4:33pm On Jan 19
Most of these marriages were based on firm and celebrity mentality and not real love.

1 Like

Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by femi4: 4:34pm On Jan 19
We4all:

Tell us.
1975 -1967
Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by yahoodetector: 4:36pm On Jan 19
May is behind this. She dey shag AY and the wife found out
Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by TheBillyonaire: 4:41pm On Jan 19
AyeMoJuba:

This is profoundly illuminating.
How do humans access the methods to this model you alluded to?
Hopefully, the dying institution of marriage could have the hope of revival.

Marriage should be an institution and all marriages are supposed to be institutions but most marriages are not institutions, but merely legalized dating and co-habitations.

Institutions have codes of conduct, Presiding Official, Psychic/physical security management, Revenue management, process logic controls with flow system programmed to do what when so so and so so happens, mentorship and orientation processes etc.

Most of our marriages are now centered on sex, physical looks, material obsession, comparisons, passion and addictions, when these are supposed to happen at the Dating Phase.

When you make that decision, to spend the REST of YOUR LIFE, with someone, your major focus is basically readiness to welcome some individuated spirits to this Realm of Consciousness and how you can program those incoming beings in line with the Purpose and Mission of Life on the Plane, and you can not do these without knowing the Purpose and Mission of Life. It is when you understand the depth of Life, that you can program your Lives in alignment with the Process Dynamics of the Universe otherwise you will be at wrong places at the right time.

So, you need the following information -
(1) The Understanding of the Age of the Universe in relation to the time today, say 2024.
(2) The Nature of Events today, in relation to the Expectation of what will happen in just one life time of 100 years, which you are a part of.
(3) The Nature of Events of the future and that is another 100 years which your children and grand children will function on.
(4) The Opportunities present today and will exist in another 200 years, in order to ground yourself and your children to circumnavigate before anyone else, for example - People will still drink water in 200 years from now, people will still build houses, so you might want your family to invest in Water Production companies and Sand Mining companies and Cement production companies. Banking, Shipping etc.

When you have all these on ground, you want to establish a Family Office and Trust fund and allocate shares to your Lifetime Partner and your children with family crest and constitution of wealth transfer to the 3rd generation.

There are a lot I can write about these but we must go back to marriage and choosing a partner capable of building this with you, which means, intelligence and capacity to learn multi-level wisdom on this planet is what you need in a partner without any level of compromise.

Permit me to handle some stuff, I will be back.

1 Like

Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by loswhite(m): 4:51pm On Jan 19
Bostin:
AY is BROKE first reason she detest him now and want to leave .Women always see fults in everything a broke man does and get irritated .
A lady once told me I irritate her cos I was broke , that statement still gives me trauma till today .
Men please always put yourself and your children first .
Men no need to get married will be a better advice...lol. just do baby mama so they can continue thier hook up life.
Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by AFONAMARO: 4:54pm On Jan 19
EreluRoz:

Hope you know AY is over 50 and way older than his wife?
Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by loswhite(m): 4:55pm On Jan 19
john650:

Because they married pretty faces with no brains. The women are just there for the good times.
I don't feel pity for some useless Nigerian men. The ladies say it openly and they don't hide it but yet simp will be laughing like fools and supporting this same women. Rubbish
Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by omamokta: 4:56pm On Jan 19
ExudeLoveToAll:

What makes him useless? Agreed he is not a good comedian in comparison with his colleagues but give it to him with respect to organizing his colleagues for his own financial benefits.
You are right, while growing up, Kasa B will not pay for groove but he was a perfect organizer of grooves. Rest In Peace Nna Joe.

1 Like

Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by Sermwell(m): 5:06pm On Jan 19
Ance4Liverpool:
All this bloggers self, so bcs they unfollowed each other on instagram means they are divorced abi
So you're not smart enough to know there's a problem when a celebrity husband and wife unfollow each other on social media!?? grin grin

Be smart Oga!! That's the first thing celebrities do when they have problem with each other, let alone husband and wife!! Must they tell you everything??
Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by VULCAN(m): 5:33pm On Jan 19
Wrong diagnosis results in wrong prescription.

Age has NOTHING to do with peace in a marriage.

There are men enjoying marriage to a wife who is a few years older than them.

There are also men suffering marital woes from a wife who is 10yrs their junior.

Be Guided

EreluRoz:

Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by EreluRoz: 5:35pm On Jan 19
VULCAN:
Wrong diagnosis results in wrong prescription.

Age has NOTHING to do with peace in a marriage.

There are men enjoying marriage to a wife who is a few years older than them.

There are also men suffering marital woes from a wife who is 10yrs their junior.

Be Guided

Teenager have drop quote
Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by VULCAN(m): 5:38pm On Jan 19
You started off well but finished poorly.

You limited your understanding to user manuals and completely ignored the fact that there are service manuals.

A person who only understands the user manual of marriage will only enjoy it as long as there is no problem.

Once there is problem, you whip out the service manual and get busy with your tools to fix it.

The Bible contains both the User manual AND the service manuals for marriage.

Most people stop their understanding at user manual.

Even many Pastors are on this table.

Usmanovic95:

Broski even though electronic and electrical gadget comes with manuals.Even if you adhere to what's written in the manuals, they still develop fault not to talk of human with unique and diverse behavior.The only rule that works in marriage is understanding which brings compatibility.Anything else is trial and error.
Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by UnemployedGradu: 5:40pm On Jan 19
Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by VULCAN(m): 5:41pm On Jan 19
I'm much older than you and happily married for 17 years.

Reading your contributions on Nairaland made it clear to me that you are nothing more than an idle troll.

EreluRoz:
Teenager have drop quote
Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by EreluRoz: 5:43pm On Jan 19
VULCAN:
I'm much older than you and happily married for 22 years.

Reading your contributions on Nairaland made it clear to me that you are nothing more than an idle troll.

You are lying right?

I need proof to believe you
Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by safarifarms(m): 7:30pm On Jan 19
AllahOfBlood:
wink

Biko, what's the key to happy and fulfill marriage?

I was thinking it's money
Marrying the right person. Marrying someone with whom you are compatible with. Someone who shares a lot in common with you like way of life, likes most of the same things you like etc. That way you have less and less causes of conflicts. However even all these in place lack of money can still be a source of issues especially for people who can't manage scarce resources.
Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by Okoroawusa: 7:44pm On Jan 19
To stay married is not by force

1 Like

Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by Usmanovic95(m): 8:00pm On Jan 19
VULCAN:
You started off well but finished poorly.

You limited your understanding to user manuals and completely ignored the fact that there are service manuals.

A person who only understands the user manual of marriage will only enjoy it as long as there is no problem.

Once there is problem, you whip out the service manual and get busy with your tools to fix it.

The Bible contains both the User manual AND the service manuals for marriage.

Most people stop their understanding at user manual.

Even many Pastors are on this table.

I believe you know that aethist and agnostics also get married and some do enjoy a happy and long lasting marriage life.So what do you think serves as a user manual and service manual since they don't read bible?
Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by kernniejay(m): 8:48pm On Jan 19
[quote author=EreluRoz post=128010890]I can't marry my agemate so as to prevent nonsense like this.

Pepperdemisback Chioma Adeleke is saying hi
Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by kernniejay(m): 8:52pm On Jan 19
john650:

God bless you. Their wives are for the showbiz, paparrazzi, red carpet outings, vacation and the other room. Nothing more.
Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by harmony75: 4:33am On Jan 20
This beautiful couple may God intervene 🙏
Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by AllahOfBlood: 2:12pm On Jan 20
safarifarms:

Marrying the right person. Marrying someone with whom you are compatible with. Someone who shares a lot in common with you like way of life, likes most of the same things you like etc. That way you have less and less causes of conflicts. However even all these in place lack of money can still be a source of issues especially for people who can't manage scarce resources.

Thank you sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Mothers Day With Her Kids / Dencia Steps Out In Bathrobe For Early Morning Interview On TVC,Lagos (pics / Timaya's Daughter, Grace's 3rd Birthday Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.