Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,559 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG (36092 Views)

AY Makun And Funke Akindele's 10 Years Throwback Photo. Then Vs Now / Ayo Makun And His Wife Strike A Pose With Their Xmas Tree In Matching Outfits / AY Makun And Omoni Oboli Create Stew Moment (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by lexy2014: 1:04pm On Jan 19
munavi:
Why do they always unfollow themselves on social media?
Is that the divorce procedure?

E be like so ooh

You know that now they all live their lives on SM
Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by tommy589(m): 1:04pm On Jan 19
This life sef
Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by shedy03(m): 1:05pm On Jan 19
ednut1:
AY is 15 years older than her.
They say if couple don see eachothers unclothedness, them don become mates. 😂🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by finallybusy: 1:05pm On Jan 19
Nobody should care.
Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by tishbite43: 1:05pm On Jan 19
When una dey enjoy una no call me
Make nobody disturb me o

2 Likes

Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by ednut1(m): 1:06pm On Jan 19
GloriousGbola:

please tell me you are lying

15 years?
google am . 1971 vs 1986
Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by lexy2014: 1:07pm On Jan 19
Usmanovic95:

In summary, UNDERSTANDING sum everything up.

Very nice sugar-coated way of putting it.

In simpler terms, it hard work and very dirty work or work that will get your hands very dirty

1 Like

Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by Qurungu: 1:07pm On Jan 19
TheBillyonaire:

There is (1) Marriage, and there is (2) 'Union through Marriage'.

Most human beings get (1) married and believe it is a union, and sometimes they get it right. It is surface in expectation of depth.

But (2) Union Marriage is Depth, exploring surface. The Union of Aura of two Souls, becoming One Entity, reinforced Entity, unbreakable pair - For Purposes beyond a lifetime. Multi-generational, multi-dimensional exploits.

Major Religions have no background in cementing such unions. Such unions transcend time, space and life as we know it. That is the marriage I am talking about. And there are methods to the model and such information are not available on public archives.

Kindly share this information. It will help so many. Thank you!
Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by Streetmovement(m): 1:08pm On Jan 19
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Is it a must that husband and wife/boyfriend and girlfriend must follow each other on social media....I don't get it

To say the least Bloggers now always carry this news stupidly, can't even pass the message correctly.. smh

Sha the thing be say I nor dey put mouth for family mattias.
Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by Bahamas95(m): 1:09pm On Jan 19
YorubaLord:
Useless AY with no single talent.

Very foolish dude simp! angry
He's more of a business man, give him credit for that.

Everybody can't be an electrician, some sell electrical equipments........All na still electrical work.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by SIXFEETUNDER: 1:11pm On Jan 19
See hot bich

Make I go IG shoot my shot

1 Like

Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by jimcaddy(m): 1:11pm On Jan 19
What is wrong with these married couple now. Shey it's after giving birth to beautiful children you now want to part ways ni? What usually causes your problem. It's cannot be money cuz you two have money in abundance. So what then is the problem? Try and make your marriage work. The problem is that Nigerians don't embrace therapy. Any little issue like this, everyone wants out. No marriage is for better for worse. Those were your wedding vows. Same with Basket Mouth and his beautiful wife. I'm just wondering what could have happened?
Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by RomanGreen: 1:12pm On Jan 19
munavi:
Why do they always unfollow themselves on social media?
Is that the divorce procedure?

It sums up all you need to know about them. They live to impress their massive followers. Adults with children brain. This is he same couple that glamorizes their lives on social media and some people fall over their heads wishing to have their lives. The day women especially will begin to have sense of contentment just may be some sanity will return.
Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:12pm On Jan 19
Omo! Marriage these days shaa. E no dey go anywhere! Even sef, the money no fit cover up some things, everytime na my mental and psychology and before you it, they don't enter police station.

1 Like

Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by iswallker(m): 1:12pm On Jan 19
Usmanovic95:

In summary, UNDERSTANDING sum everything up.

Everything wey Dem write for there - na understanding you see for there.... shocked

Understanding lo matter...bah... undecided

1 Like

Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by BadBradley: 1:14pm On Jan 19
Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by tradepunter: 1:16pm On Jan 19
EreluRoz:
I can't marry my agemate so as to prevent nonsense like this.

No consideration for their kids at all.

Pepperdemisback Chioma Adeleke is saying hi 😂😆

Brah you really hit the nail on its head...... My wife is younger than me..... And I have noticed there's a level of respect we have maintained all these years...... Leadership in a home is essential...... and cuz she believes in me I work in partnership...... Her level of reasoning is very deep so our communication is perfect...

1 Like

Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by Cmanforall: 1:17pm On Jan 19
Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by TheBillyonaire: 1:19pm On Jan 19
Qurungu:

Kindly share this information. It will help so many. Thank you!

Qurungu,

While I am eager to share, there is a background to it, cos you need to know the spirit nature of humans,

You must know yourself and your partner and your partner must know herself and you and your exploits lifetime after lifetime and realize why you aligned together in this lifetime

And chose if you want to do this together. And model your kids and your businesses to be multigenerational wealth oriented and multidimensional exploration of the inner and outer dimensions while keeping dream journals to record your adventures in the alternate realities and understanding the nature of our reality and the handlers are essential.

It is what makes those clandestine families you read of, special.

If you are ready to dive into the unknown gnosis. I am prepare to fucck things up.

2 Likes

Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by AyeMoJuba: 1:19pm On Jan 19
TheBillyonaire:

There is (1) Marriage, and there is (2) 'Union through Marriage'.

Most human beings get (1) married and believe it is a union, and sometimes they get it right. It is surface in expectation of depth.

But (2) Union Marriage is Depth, exploring surface. The Union of Aura of two Souls, becoming One Entity, reinforced Entity, unbreakable pair - For Purposes beyond a lifetime. Multi-generational, multi-dimensional exploits.

Major Religions have no background in cementing such unions. Such unions transcend time, space and life as we know it. That is the marriage I am talking about. And there are methods to the model and such information are not available on public archives.

This is profoundly illuminating.
How do humans access the methods to this model you alluded to?
Hopefully, the dying institution of marriage could have the hope of revival.
Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by Mayeldah(m): 1:20pm On Jan 19
YorubaLord:
Useless AY with no single talent.

Very foolish dude simp! angry

You wey get talent, shows us receipt

when AY Live started, I guess you were still in secondary or primary school
Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by theamazonguru(m): 1:20pm On Jan 19
Usmanovic95:

Broski even though electronic and electrical gadget comes with manuals.Even if you adhere to what's written in the manuals, they still develop fault not to talk of human with unique and diverse behavior.The only rule that works in marriage is understanding which brings compatibility.Anything else is trial and error.

Very true.
In my 15 years of marriage another thing I will say attributes to issues/divorce in marriage is ego.
When couples are not ready to allow their personal ego to be bruised /trampled on it tends to lead to constant friction.

Well this is a lesson I learnt from my own marriage sha.
If no be say I dey form mumu most times, kasala for don burst oh.
That genda is ready to forment trouble everyday and will keep a straight face like nothing dey happen.

You will be surprised that most of these very religious goons are not excluded.
They fast , pray and attend church activities like they will die if they don't.
They pray, shouting at the top of their voice yet they are not ready to submit fully to the headship of the man.

Very religious but scarcely godly.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by Cmanforall: 1:20pm On Jan 19
matify83:
What's happening to our comedians?

First, it was Julius Agu, then Basketmouth and sadly AY has joined the mix.

If you are a celebrity, many beautiful women will come for you. It makes the wife feel insecure and jealous. And it takes a strong man to have control over the temptations, and an understanding wife to handle situations well.
It's not easy

1 Like

Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by Samesame247: 1:21pm On Jan 19
One toe toe dey kill prick... love no be by force, if e no make brain again, make dem divorce

1 Like

Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by Johnjustice: 1:21pm On Jan 19
This one don enjoy too much forget say na Nigeria she dey... wetin concern police and mental abuse grin

3 Likes

Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by Chetas81(m): 1:23pm On Jan 19
Blogger don't they hungry for people to get problems

2 Likes

Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by theamazonguru(m): 1:24pm On Jan 19
Christiquana:
Fear women after he lost all his properties

I don't think he lost all his properties.
Yes his house got burnt.
But I believe that is just one of the many he has. Except he didn't invest in multiple properties.
And if that's the case, that's too bad.

At our own small level, wey our money never long reach his own, no be one property we get how much more someone at his level..

1 Like

Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by skj1377(m): 1:25pm On Jan 19
Blitzking:

Money don dey drop!!!! A girl follows u because you are successful and you think she likes you..she is there with her own motive everything is transactional. Only in very few cases

I've been thinking about this for sometime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by Goodnewsforlife: 1:27pm On Jan 19
Ance4Liverpool:
All this bloggers self, so bcs they unfollowed each other on instagram means they are divorced abi
they have been having issues for too long n this is not the first time their problem will grace front page
Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by Cassandraloius: 1:27pm On Jan 19
Una don join the queue right? Perhaps you guys have had enough of yourself. Na una sabi.
Re: Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG by Angelfrost(m): 1:29pm On Jan 19
This is not news... Their marriage no affect anyone for Naija.

If they are tired of being together, they should quietly and peacefully part ways.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lyta Begins His Acting Career With INDUSTREET / Sikiru Ayinde Barister Is Dead! / Vera Sidika Flaunts Her Chanel Bag Worth 1.8 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.