Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,216 members, 7,953,802 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

Eid Ul Adha: Barka Da Sallah : Eid Mubarak - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Eid Ul Adha: Barka Da Sallah : Eid Mubarak (22491 Views)

Barka Da Sallah Nairalanders / Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah / Barka Juma'ah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eid Ul Adha: Barka Da Sallah : Eid Mubarak by mukina2: 11:13pm On Nov 05, 2011
Wishing all the Muslims on Nairaland and all over the world a blessed and peaceful Eid smiley

Eid Mubarak to you and you and you and you!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss

do not forget my meat oh grin
[img]http://ckcounterpunch.files./2009/11/eid-ul-adha-card.jpg[/img]
Re: Eid Ul Adha: Barka Da Sallah : Eid Mubarak by auwal87(m): 11:37pm On Nov 05, 2011
Eid Mubarak! grin
Re: Eid Ul Adha: Barka Da Sallah : Eid Mubarak by Abujabir24: 11:57pm On Nov 05, 2011
happy Eid-dul Mubarak. Am going to Ikeja military cantonement 2 perform my prayers.
Re: Eid Ul Adha: Barka Da Sallah : Eid Mubarak by lepasharon(f): 12:44am On Nov 06, 2011
is that why iv been noticing muslim girls around without makeup, is is forbidden ??
Re: Eid Ul Adha: Barka Da Sallah : Eid Mubarak by Sweetnecta: 12:51am On Nov 06, 2011
^^ Whats lepa [omo janjala] saying now? Yah know.
Re: Eid Ul Adha: Barka Da Sallah : Eid Mubarak by lepasharon(f): 12:59am On Nov 06, 2011
nah seriously,they removed their makeup
Re: Eid Ul Adha: Barka Da Sallah : Eid Mubarak by aljharem3: 1:07am On Nov 06, 2011
mukina same to you
Re: Eid Ul Adha: Barka Da Sallah : Eid Mubarak by chakula: 1:11am On Nov 06, 2011
Eid Mubarak to All Muslim. May Allah Almighty Accept our Ibadat and Forgive our Sin Ameen!
Re: Eid Ul Adha: Barka Da Sallah : Eid Mubarak by seedord247(m): 1:54am On Nov 06, 2011
I'm so happy To witness this day . . . , I pray we see more of this Insha Allah
Re: Eid Ul Adha: Barka Da Sallah : Eid Mubarak by real4life: 2:20am On Nov 06, 2011
Eid Mubarak and peace to Nigeria!!!
Re: Eid Ul Adha: Barka Da Sallah : Eid Mubarak by freecocoa(f): 2:36am On Nov 06, 2011
Happy Eid-dil mubarak to my muslim brothers and sisters,may Allah continue to strengthen you all,may he give those violent ones amongst you the grace to embrace peace. Amin. Barka da sallah.
Re: Eid Ul Adha: Barka Da Sallah : Eid Mubarak by Araboy(m): 3:49am On Nov 06, 2011
May the one accept our Duaa respond to our invocations and open our hearts

during your quest for your personal inner peace do not forget the poors the oppressed Pray for your family pray for

the Ummah pray for you fellow human beings with love and affection

@ Muki like they say in wolof  Dewenetti balene niou Ak bal grin

Eid Mubarek brothers and sisters
Re: Eid Ul Adha: Barka Da Sallah : Eid Mubarak by ArQuAbOy(m): 5:17am On Nov 06, 2011
Mmm
Re: Eid Ul Adha: Barka Da Sallah : Eid Mubarak by olawalebabs(m): 5:59am On Nov 06, 2011
Id mUbArAk tO All. LEt's ImbIbE thE spIrIt Of thE sEAsOn tO bEttEr OUr lOt And thE sOcIEty. bArkA dA sAllAh
Re: Eid Ul Adha: Barka Da Sallah : Eid Mubarak by maclatunji: 6:21am On Nov 06, 2011
Eid Mubarak to everybody! May Allah open his doors of mercy and forgiveness to all of us and shower us with his abundant blessings!
Re: Eid Ul Adha: Barka Da Sallah : Eid Mubarak by maclatunji: 6:23am On Nov 06, 2011
Eid Mubarak to everybody! May Allah open his doors of mercy and forgiveness to all of us and shower us with his abundant blessings!
Re: Eid Ul Adha: Barka Da Sallah : Eid Mubarak by talk2hb1(m): 6:39am On Nov 06, 2011
To ma Muslim folks I just want to say barka de sallah, may the significance of today's celebration be of great blessing to us all. Ameen
Re: Eid Ul Adha: Barka Da Sallah : Eid Mubarak by talk2hb1(m): 6:41am On Nov 06, 2011
The Day is going tu be rammy
Re: Eid Ul Adha: Barka Da Sallah : Eid Mubarak by talk2hb1(m): 6:42am On Nov 06, 2011
The Day is going tu be rammy
Re: Eid Ul Adha: Barka Da Sallah : Eid Mubarak by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 06, 2011
freecocoa:

Happy Eid-dil mubarak to my muslim brothers and sisters,may Allah continue to strengthen you all,may he give those violent ones amongst you the grace to embrace peace. Amin. Barka da sallah.

Thank you freecocoa for this and may God bless you too,

Eid-mubarak to you all, may Allah preserve our lives to witness more of this, May He accept the act of sacrifice from us all,
Re: Eid Ul Adha: Barka Da Sallah : Eid Mubarak by olawalebabs(m): 6:54am On Nov 06, 2011
bhusayor:

Thank you freecocoa for this and may God bless you too,

Eid-mubarak to you all, may Allah preserve our lives to witness more of this, May He accept the act of sacrifice from us all,
Amin, hw sallah go be
Re: Eid Ul Adha: Barka Da Sallah : Eid Mubarak by anishe(m): 6:57am On Nov 06, 2011
Eid Mubarak to all Muslims on Nairaland and all over the world. May Allah (swt) spare our lives to witness more of it and may He accept our Ibadah and forgive us our sins.

To the detractors, please let us ignore them by pressing ctrl ignore.

IT IS WELLA
Re: Eid Ul Adha: Barka Da Sallah : Eid Mubarak by BIGERBOY1: 7:06am On Nov 06, 2011
Eid Mubarak to all muslims

And don't forget the takbirs for today and the next 2 days,
Re: Eid Ul Adha: Barka Da Sallah : Eid Mubarak by Torch1(m): 7:23am On Nov 06, 2011
Eid Mubarak to Muslims, but please if you are a Northern Muslims watch your back while celebrating, Boko haram boyz aint smilling at all, they are mean. I wish not to hear any breaking news abt Boko boyz on CNN, Aljazeera & co. May God save HIS children.

Re: Eid Ul Adha: Barka Da Sallah : Eid Mubarak by ngolieze22: 7:24am On Nov 06, 2011
anishe:

Eid Mubarak to all Muslims on Nairaland and all over the world. May Allah (swt) spare our lives to witness more of it

may allah spare ur lives 2 witness more of it? Lol, so funny how these peepo dont want 2 die.
Re: Eid Ul Adha: Barka Da Sallah : Eid Mubarak by juman(m): 7:28am On Nov 06, 2011
maclatunji:

Ameen.

Eid Mubarak to the World Muslims.

real4life:

Eid Mubarak and peace to Nigeria!!!

God of mercy, Odua republic, we want it. Insha Allah Ameen.
Re: Eid Ul Adha: Barka Da Sallah : Eid Mubarak by Lovine: 7:38am On Nov 06, 2011
As we say in French BONNE TABASKI
Not all the Muslims are to be blamed for all these madness but our security and the demons among the Muslims. Who are they killing? My only frustration why are they bombing Churches?
Re: Eid Ul Adha: Barka Da Sallah : Eid Mubarak by danielonyisi(m): 7:47am On Nov 06, 2011
happy eid el kabir to all my muslim friends. With the issue of killing in damaturu,kaduna,maiduguri(regular) and the burning of 'churches' and police station; i am really confused. I am always being told that those boko haram are not faithful and real muslims is it true? But they are not burning mosque except church. In somalia,some terrorist group also claimed to be islamic sect.
In mecca(saudi arabia) there are churches and they are living good
Re: Eid Ul Adha: Barka Da Sallah : Eid Mubarak by snowdrops(m): 8:28am On Nov 06, 2011
This day should be dedicated to the hundred of thousand of lives slain by Muslim fundamentalist across the length and breadth of Nigeria, and in particular the more than 65 souls massacred by Muslim vampires of boko haram.
How can Muslims be celebrating when their house is on fire. Sickening.
Re: Eid Ul Adha: Barka Da Sallah : Eid Mubarak by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:37am On Nov 06, 2011
[size=18pt] A Happy Eid To All Nairaland Muslims [/size]grin grin
Re: Eid Ul Adha: Barka Da Sallah : Eid Mubarak by tunnex190: 9:01am On Nov 06, 2011
Barka Da Sallah fellow member!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

“The Reasons For Divorce.” / Differences Between Islam And Western Ideology / Shortening The Prayer During A Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.