Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah (52432 Views)

Barka Da Sallah Nairalanders / Eid Ul Adha: Barka Da Sallah : Eid Mubarak / Barka Juma'ah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah by Jarus(m): 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2009
As yet another holy month of Ramadan comes to an end, we pray almighty Allah make us witness many more on earth.

On behalf of all Nairaland Muslim ummah, I say Barka da Sallah.

I admonish myself and other Muslims to learn from the virtues of Ramadan and continue to do away with all forms of vices we eschewed during the holy month.

I also commend your efforts for the Successful organising of the first Nairalanders Iftaar that took place on August 28 @ VI, Lagos. Insha Allaah, this gesture will be sustained annually and we hope such noble event shall be extended to our brothers and sisters in other locations, especially Abuja, Kaduna, Kano, and London in subsequent Ramadan.

Once again, eid mubaraq.
Re: Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah by mukina2: 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2009
amin smiley

as another ramadan comes to an end.
I am also wishing all the muslims all over the world a blessed and peaceful Eid smiley

Re: Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah by muhsin(m): 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2009
Assalamu alaikum,

In much hurry, my Barka da Sallah message to you all brothers and sisters.

Ciao!
Re: Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah by peejays(f): 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2009
Alhamdulillahi for d successful completion of yet another ramadan, as tasking as it may seem to be,i cant help but say dat great things happen to me doing and after this holy month, Happy Eid-Filtri everyone smiley smiley
Re: Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah by rafcrown(m): 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2009
I wish all muslims in Nigeria and all over the world Happy Eid.I sincerely pray that Allah will give all muslims in power the wisdom and courage to put into practice the lessons of Ramadan.The Ramadan period is meant to tell the wealthy people the agonies that poor people witness/face by going hungry,to desist from sinful acts,watch our actions etc
RAMADAN IS OVER NOW BUT THE LESSONS LEARNT MUST CONTINUE.BARKA DE SALLAH TO ALL MY MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS ALL OVER THE WORLD.
Re: Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah by justfash50: 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2009
@muslims

Amiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

May HE make us withness more in our life time and give us more knowledge and understanding of the deen.amin

@Nairaland muslim

Insha Allah Cant wait to be part of the next iftar.kudos to brothers and sisters who have really made this forum an educating, informating, interesting and interacting to other Religions.

Again Happy Eid Fitri in Advance.
Re: Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah by chosen04(f): 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2009
BARKA DE SALLAH TO ALL "OUR" MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS. BUT PLS LEARN TO PREACH LESS VOLENCE AND MORE CO-EXISTANCE.
Re: Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah by kabola2009(m): 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2009
May we experience peace for the rest of our life.

Barka da sallah
Re: Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah by rafcrown(m): 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2009
@chosen04
You know that we muslims are cool ,reliable and peaceful people.Well behaved,well guided and well devoted to the teachings of all prophets,holy books and we fear Almighty God.
Lets celebrate this time around
Barka Da Sallah
Re: Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah by ngegy: 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2009
Glory be to God for the blessings of this month. I pray that Almighty Allah allows us to witness more and more of it.

Eid Mubarak to us all!
Re: Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah by Remii(m): 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2009
May Allah grant all our requests in during the month of Ramadan and accept all our efforts as act of ibaadah. May we witness moe Ramadan in good health and strong faith, Amin. Eld Mubarak in advance.
Re: Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah by azeezbaba(m): 4:33pm On Sep 19, 2009
Eid - Mubarak
Re: Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah by 3kay945(m): 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2009
ALLAH as shown HIS mercy once again makin us see the end of d ramadan, it nt by our power bt by HIS grace. some ppl just couldnt make it till 2day, eld ul filtri.
Re: Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah by elnaf(m): 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2009
Ma sha Allah May all our Ibadats be accepted Ameen! Barka da Sallah a Sha ruwa lafiya
Re: Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah by Jesusesdio(m): 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2009
wishing all moslems well.
May the wisdom that there exists only one loving God prevail on earth.
To the moslems this one loving God is known as Allah
To the Christians he is God Almighty or Even Jesus.
To the hindus IT is Brahma.

One God Many names.
Lets not injure or kill one another in his name.
for he is a mercifull GOD.

Asallam allekhum.
Re: Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah by saworoide: 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2009
Eid Mubarak to all.[color=#770077][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

May Allah spare our lives till next Ramadan and beyond.
Re: Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah by bigben3: 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2009
Barka Da Sallah to all Muslim faithfuls and all NL.Let's all join hands to rebuid a great nation which we shall be proud to hand over to Generation yet unborn. grin grin ;DCheers
Re: Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah by stmanpule(m): 6:10pm On Sep 19, 2009
Allahumah amin
Re: Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah by kaytues(m): 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2009
Baarka De Salah to every Muslims all over the world. May we live long and witness many more Ramadan on earth! Amin! Please my brothers and sisters in Islam, let's continue praying and worship Allah as it  does during Ramadan, furthermore, it will help us have more faith in Almighty Allah and believe His messanger Muhammad SAW.

Alhamdullilahi
Re: Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah by MUZBO(m): 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2009
May Allah give us all the blessings associated with Ramadan and many more. Amen.
Re: Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah by GeorgeD1(m): 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2009
happy celebration, happy chop, chop! grin
Re: Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah by bandely(m): 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2009
May Allah reward us abundantly and all our Ibadat accepted.

Barka de Salah!
Re: Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah by Phemour: 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2009
Now that we fasted & did extra good deeds,
We celebrate Eid-ul-Fitr, one of the 2 Eids!
Allah prescribed 2 Eids and forbid all other festivals,
He told us to worship Him and try to get the medals!

Happy Eid Mubarak
Re: Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah by kubrat(f): 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2009
salaam to all muslim nairalanders.wishing us HAPPY EID UL FITRI. May Allah accept all our Ibadah and give us the power to continue all those righteous activities we embarked on during Ramadan Amin. Enjoy ur celebrations smiley smiley smiley
Re: Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah by Phemour: 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2009
wait oooo

have dey see moon?
Re: Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah by Kwajay(m): 8:27pm On Sep 19, 2009
Amin ya Rabbi. May Allah accept our fast as an act of ibadat & may he accept all our prayers, 4give us all our sins (past, present & future), save us 4rm d torment of fire & d punishment of d grave AMIN
Re: Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah by Nezan(m): 9:06pm On Sep 19, 2009
@NL muslims: barka da sallah!
Re: Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah by ibrokay(m): 9:18pm On Sep 19, 2009
Eid Mubarak to all Muslims all over the world.
Re: Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah by Ballinger1: 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2009
Has d moon been sighted ?
Re: Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah by Jarus(m): 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2009
Not heard officially, but saw from the Facebook status of a friend up north that the moon has been sighted.
Re: Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah by Anabel(f): 11:37pm On Sep 19, 2009
barka da sallah to all da muslim homies in this house. please i need my own package of rice and beef, Abeg no story
Re: Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah by sino(m): 12:00am On Sep 20, 2009
Eid mubarak to all my brothers and sisters,all praise is due to Allah for seeing us through. May He crown our efforts with al-janah firdaus amin.
EID-U-SA'ED
HAVE FUN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca / Benefits Of Ayats 'laqodjaku Rasulu' Q9:128-129 / The Importance Of Ayatul Kursiy And How It Saves A Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.