Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

I Just Moved To Abuja And I Need Advice On How To Manage Transportation - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Just Moved To Abuja And I Need Advice On How To Manage Transportation (221 Views)

See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) / My Experience When I Moved To Sweden! / I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Moved To Abuja And I Need Advice On How To Manage Transportation by DonDavy: 11:20pm On Jan 18
I recently got a job in Abuja so I'll be relocating this week and I need advice on how to manage transportation. I live at New Karu and my workplace is at Area 1, Garki. What's the cost of transportation from New Karu to Area 1, Garki and how can I manage it?

Thanks fam.
Re: I Just Moved To Abuja And I Need Advice On How To Manage Transportation by Snitch24(m): 11:45pm On Jan 18
Omoh
First of all
You will need to gain a full and total control of ur penis
And try to stop drinking if possible
It will save you alot of money
Re: I Just Moved To Abuja And I Need Advice On How To Manage Transportation by NUELUSA2023: 11:53pm On Jan 18
DonDavy:
I recently got a job in Abuja so I'll be relocating this week and I need advice on how to manage transportation. I live at New Karu and my workplace is at Area 1, Garki. What's the cost of transportation from New Karu to Area 1, Garki and how can I manage it?

Thanks fam.

There are buses going to Area 1 and also small cars to Area 1.
Re: I Just Moved To Abuja And I Need Advice On How To Manage Transportation by Scentedgrance: 12:00am On Jan 19
Just be safe and be very vigilant.
Re: I Just Moved To Abuja And I Need Advice On How To Manage Transportation by Artiiclebeast: 12:08am On Jan 19
DonDavy:

Thanks fam.

Are there no humans at the New Karu where you live to ask these questions?

You just exhibited a trait of someone lacking in critical thinking and wholesomely unemployable.

This is something you are expected to have been able to research on your own in the physical world even before accepting the job offer.

Being a graduate entails much more than boasting about a piece of paper certificate.

1 Like

Re: I Just Moved To Abuja And I Need Advice On How To Manage Transportation by DonDavy: 12:14am On Jan 19
Artiiclebeast:

Are there no humans at the New Karu where you live to ask these questions?

You just exhibited a trait of someone lacking in critical thinking and wholesomely unemployable.

This is something you are expected to have been able to research on your own in the physical world even before accepting the job offer.

Being a graduate entails much more than boasting about a piece of paper certificate.

You could have ignored the post Oh Great Aristotle Of West Africa, cvnt.
Re: I Just Moved To Abuja And I Need Advice On How To Manage Transportation by Artiiclebeast: 12:20am On Jan 19
DonDavy:

You could have ignored the post Oh Great Aristotle Of West Africa, cvnt.

I pity whoever employed a thing like you, to begin with.

Have you found a way on how to reach Abuja from wherever you are relocating from or do you also need directions on that?

Very childish and immature.
Re: I Just Moved To Abuja And I Need Advice On How To Manage Transportation by DonDavy: 7:01am On Jan 19
Artiiclebeast:

I pity whoever employed a thing like you, to begin with.

Have you found a way on how to reach Abuja from wherever you are relocating from or do you also need directions on that?

Very childish and immature.

Like I said, you're a bvmbling he-goat so pls avoid posts made by humans with working brains. Go chew grass or something, cvnt.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

British Council Hikes IELTS Fee By 29% In Nigeria, Second In 5 Months / Canada Colleges That Doesn’t Require IELTS / Booking Flight Online And Booking With A Flight Agent Which Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.