Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

10 Cryptocurrencies You Can Mine On Your Phone ( Number 5 Might Be The Next Bitc - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Cryptocurrencies You Can Mine On Your Phone ( Number 5 Might Be The Next Bitc (119 Views)

Five Things You Didn’t Know About Bitcoin, Other Cryptocurrencies / Do Genex Payment & Gabitcoins.com Accept Document Identification To Order Bitc ? / 30 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 [updated] Number 5 Will Leave You Shouting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Cryptocurrencies You Can Mine On Your Phone ( Number 5 Might Be The Next Bitc by newzurban: 12:23am On Jan 19
Bitcoin and a number of other cryptocurrencies generate new coins and validate new transactions through a process called mining. Blockchains, or the virtual ledgers that record bitcoin transactions, are verified and secured by huge, decentralized computer networks spanning the globe. Computers on the network receive new coins in exchange for sharing their processing power. It is a self-sustaining loop in which the miners protect and uphold the blockchain, the blockchain distributes the coins, and the coins give the miners motivation to keep the network secure......read more here https://www.newzurban.com/2024/01/10-cryptocurrencies-you-can-mine-on.html

Join my telegram channel:https://www.newzurban.com/p/join-our-tg-channel.html where we keep you informed on 📢 Breaking News🚨 top stories, Health, Business, Entertainment, Politics, Celeb Gossip,Technology, Crypto and more. 📡

Re: 10 Cryptocurrencies You Can Mine On Your Phone ( Number 5 Might Be The Next Bitc by Easyluv2live(m): 2:21am On Jan 19
Pls oh go and register first oh u saw what those ur unregistered miners did at ibadan and hope u re not a foreigner so that we can see u around when tins go KABOOM...LOL and remember to show ur state and federal registration cos we don't know how they claim to register with FG and the state is not aware of it 9ja my corntree hehehehe
Re: 10 Cryptocurrencies You Can Mine On Your Phone ( Number 5 Might Be The Next Bitc by Mcreloaded(m): 6:06am On Jan 19
La clik la die.

(1) (Reply)

E-books About Online Businesses At Affordable Rate / Naira Further Depreciates To 1,410 Per Dollar On The Black Market / Avoid If It's Too Small

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.