Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

At All Cost Deliberately Choose Not To Be A Dead Sea. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / At All Cost Deliberately Choose Not To Be A Dead Sea. (97 Views)

Spiritual Benefits Of Bay Leaf, Sea Salt, Cinnamon & Others / Tampering With A Dead Woman. / Devil And The Deep Blue Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

At All Cost Deliberately Choose Not To Be A Dead Sea. by KaTcHmoneyInc1(m): 12:44am On Jan 19
Over the years, I am so self aware that I know it for a fact that someone like me has consistently been deliberate about being there for people even at extra costs to me.

This is a trait I inherited from birth but one that I have consistently honed my skills at over the years, just to make sure that I give people the energy the need from me to have a more fulfilled life.

One thing I would definitely not stay here to say now is that there hasn’t been massive benefits from those selfless engagements. Being there for people has rewarded me really.

It is a known fact within my circle that folks often associate me with some forms of magical powers with which to get things done at all times, but beyond that, the truth is that investing in building human relationships remains one of the best investment you can ever have.

Always prioritise your relationships with humans who have similar disposition to you.

While I have had so many great benefits from my being there for people, I have also had some very rough and hard knocks from people I have at a time given my all, such is life.

This has often come from people who are toxically entitled to one’s loyalty and friendship despite them never prioritising you who they feel entitled to what you can offer, in any way, without doing there part.

So one of the beauty of time and seasons is that it reveals people and tells you in clear terms who they really are.

Being one who is widely read and constantly seeking ways to be better, when folks manifest, I don’t fight or cry about the realities of their manifestations. I take my pen and take down notes from such experiences.

All you must do is to sort out your end of the relationship and allow them to be, as they would always alright.

My birthday was on the 17th of January 2024 and for those who have known me for a while, they can attest that i don’t joke with my birthday date. It is a special day for me.

This is a special day that I either use its remarkable nature to raise funds for community projects from my friends or a day set aside to celebrate my own self and the goodness of the Lord on my life. I love to party once in a while.

Yesterday for me was a great day by all ramifications, I was visibly celebrated by friends and foes alike and someone like me took note of the people who made efforts to make me smile through their deeply thought out write ups, calls, status engagements, dedicated posts to me and so many more. After all, birthdays are celebrated once in a year.

To them, they just did what they have to do but to me, they struck a massive chord with me. Some of my friends overseas knowing how difficult it can be for me to ask for personal favours, went out of their way to send me funds despite how harsh it is for them over there and I swear to God, they don’t understand the implications of what they did.

The birthday has come and gone, till same date next year. The words spared by so many of you would be with me and this also means that on your own dates, I would do my best to reciprocate the gesture because one good turn they say, deserves another.

Personally, it is a decision I have made to pay people back in their coins.

Make no mistakes about it. I can’t be so decisive with loving you, prioritising you, always being there for you while you can barely look in my direction when the need arises, talk more of going a few more miles for me. For you, it always has to be at your convenience. Not anymore Sir/Ma!

To all of you who went out of their way to celebrate with me, God knows that I am thankful for all of it and be rest assured that I have compiled the list of those of you who did and would do my best to reciprocate the gesture. Mmadụ ka eji aga.

Always know that the way you love to read about yourself on other people’s timelines, they also love to see themselves on your timelines for good reasons on special dates.

Moreso, you see these group of people that would never show people any positive energy ordinarily but would be so fast to comment when something goes wrong with others, even if they are your friends, flee from them today.

These are people that don’t care about you but would make the loudest noise when you pass on or something happens to you. Beware of people who are not worth being in your space for any reason.

That you are not big now doesn’t mean that you would never be big, have a healthy self esteem and prioritise yourself.

You are not a rag, so with that consciousness endeavour not to give people the privilege of treating you how it pleases them.

Keep working on yourself and do all you can to be a better version of your previous self daily.

Always know, in summary that you are worth being treated kindly as long as you do that to people ordinarily.

Everything would always be wrong with you giving a 100% while the other party offers a paltry 5%. Put a definite value to yourself today, ọ dị very necessary.

To all of you who came through for me, your acts of love touched my soul and I would forever be grateful.

#friendship #love #loyalty #Wishes #capricorn #happybirthday #selfawareness #january #CapricornSeason

Re: At All Cost Deliberately Choose Not To Be A Dead Sea. by ProfDave123: 1:20am On Jan 19
Nice read bro. I agree to the fact that you’re always there for people even at your own inconvenience. God will continue to bless you for your selfless service to humanity.
Re: At All Cost Deliberately Choose Not To Be A Dead Sea. by ElPhoche(m): 6:18am On Jan 19
More grace, Kachi. You are destined for big things.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Non Fiction Writer To Complete An Article Today / No Gree For Ignorance! / Poem: Woman Of The Other Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.