Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Before A Guy Can Date Me, He Should Earn N2m To N3m Monthly – Slayqueen [VIDEO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Before A Guy Can Date Me, He Should Earn N2m To N3m Monthly – Slayqueen [VIDEO] (928 Views)

Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya / Pocolee Involved In A S3x Scandal With Hookup Slayqueen (video) / Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before A Guy Can Date Me, He Should Earn N2m To N3m Monthly – Slayqueen [VIDEO] by WebOracle: 2:51am On Jan 19
She warned that before she will accept to date a man, he must earn at least N2m. A lady named Nicky has issued a warning to men approaching her.

She warned that before she will accept to date a man, he must earn at least N2m.

She said this while being interivewed in Lagos.

See reactions:

@MhiztarTee said: “Lol coming from someone wey be like less privileged”

@iamdirebella remarked: “I like her confidence the height and back is enough”

@samuelogbonnaya1 said: “Hahaha this gender…. hmmm 🤔 I reserve my comment but please make una help me check her 35k slippers 😂😂😂😂 a high maintenance babe indeed 😂😂😂😂.”

@JoyMart14 wrote: “How much does your dad earn to get your mom married”

@urbabyola penned: “She’s meant for the streets. No sensible guy should be giving this kind of woman his money.”

@_baddieofficial commented: “Her slippers don cut. High budget babe 😹😹”

Watch below

https://twitter.com/i/status/1747577934599094618

Source: https://hyperstv.com/before-a-guy-can-date-me-he-should-earn-n2m-to-n3m-monthly-slayqueen-video/

Re: Before A Guy Can Date Me, He Should Earn N2m To N3m Monthly – Slayqueen [VIDEO] by Easyluv2live(m): 3:05am On Jan 19
How much ur papa earn b4 e date ur mama b4 dem born u...see ur tag so if i may ask those dating u b4 dis new price regime how much were they paying!!! LOL

4 Likes

Re: Before A Guy Can Date Me, He Should Earn N2m To N3m Monthly – Slayqueen [VIDEO] by RepoMan007: 4:14am On Jan 19
LoL...

- How much is your father/mother earning a month to remain as your parents?
- What happens if inflation wipes off the buying power of that N2m-N3m such that it can only buy what N500k can as of today?
- How much is she making a month?
- Will you slay forever in exchange for that salary?

3 Likes

Re: Before A Guy Can Date Me, He Should Earn N2m To N3m Monthly – Slayqueen [VIDEO] by Mokason288(m): 4:32am On Jan 19
I love this girl’s confidence

Growing up I had a very very close friend who thinks exactly like this

Today my friend is among the richest young men below 40 in Nigeria from Anambra State

Always set an unbelievable standard for yourself
Re: Before A Guy Can Date Me, He Should Earn N2m To N3m Monthly – Slayqueen [VIDEO] by duduade: 4:43am On Jan 19
How much does she herself earn

Rubbbbisssshhhh

1 Like

Re: Before A Guy Can Date Me, He Should Earn N2m To N3m Monthly – Slayqueen [VIDEO] by CameroonPepper: 5:06am On Jan 19
Rotten fish can never cost N2-3m
Highest N100k
Re: Before A Guy Can Date Me, He Should Earn N2m To N3m Monthly – Slayqueen [VIDEO] by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:28am On Jan 19
This one wants to trend, everyone wants to blow in 2024.
This comment is just to trigger you and generate discussion on the subject matter. Allow the sleeping dog to sleep don't wake her up angry

2 Likes

Re: Before A Guy Can Date Me, He Should Earn N2m To N3m Monthly – Slayqueen [VIDEO] by Natbrowny: 6:56am On Jan 19
CameroonPepper:
Rotten fish can never cost N2-3m
Highest N100k

What the f*ck is wrong with you.

Why u dey mention 100k for rotten fish

U fall my hands oo. U knw wetin 100k go do for Street..

Next time. Be mentioning like 1500naira below
Re: Before A Guy Can Date Me, He Should Earn N2m To N3m Monthly – Slayqueen [VIDEO] by Westerhoffe(m): 7:21am On Jan 19
It's a skit.
Give it no attention.
Re: Before A Guy Can Date Me, He Should Earn N2m To N3m Monthly – Slayqueen [VIDEO] by jbnm: 7:39am On Jan 19
This is how they end up in the hands of serial killers or ritualist.
Re: Before A Guy Can Date Me, He Should Earn N2m To N3m Monthly – Slayqueen [VIDEO] by KingEarnest(m): 9:06am On Jan 19
If i earn 2M to 3M every month, it's girls like Dj Cuppy, Dangote's daughter etc i will be dating. Not this mgbeke feeling funky.

1 Like

Re: Before A Guy Can Date Me, He Should Earn N2m To N3m Monthly – Slayqueen [VIDEO] by Adabestseason(m): 9:17am On Jan 19
i know some names that earn up to what you are envisaging let me list them for you,amotekun,bandits in nortwest,boko haram boys,kidnappers in abuja,and...............G...........something,oh i forgot the last one
Re: Before A Guy Can Date Me, He Should Earn N2m To N3m Monthly – Slayqueen [VIDEO] by lotkyes200: 12:02pm On Jan 19
How much her fada get
Re: Before A Guy Can Date Me, He Should Earn N2m To N3m Monthly – Slayqueen [VIDEO] by LordIsaac(m): 1:00pm On Jan 19
“Date o” In exchange for what?
Re: Before A Guy Can Date Me, He Should Earn N2m To N3m Monthly – Slayqueen [VIDEO] by eepeepook: 1:57pm On Jan 19
She no worth am. Sha, speak into existence so your life will follow.
Re: Before A Guy Can Date Me, He Should Earn N2m To N3m Monthly – Slayqueen [VIDEO] by muller101(m): 4:52pm On Jan 19
She is under a spell trust me.
Re: Before A Guy Can Date Me, He Should Earn N2m To N3m Monthly – Slayqueen [VIDEO] by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:07pm On Jan 19
WebOracle:
She warned that before she will accept to date a man, he must earn at least N2m. A lady named Nicky has issued a warning to men approaching her.

She warned that before she will accept to date a man, he must earn at least N2m.

She said this while being interivewed in Lagos.

See reactions:

@MhiztarTee said: “Lol coming from someone wey be like less privileged”

@iamdirebella remarked: “I like her confidence the height and back is enough”

@samuelogbonnaya1 said: “Hahaha this gender…. hmmm 🤔 I reserve my comment but please make una help me check her 35k slippers 😂😂😂😂 a high maintenance babe indeed 😂😂😂😂.”

@JoyMart14 wrote: “How much does your dad earn to get your mom married”

@urbabyola penned: “She’s meant for the streets. No sensible guy should be giving this kind of woman his money.”

@_baddieofficial commented: “Her slippers don cut. High budget babe 😹😹”

Watch below

https://twitter.com/i/status/1747577934599094618

Source: https://hyperstv.com/before-a-guy-can-date-me-he-should-earn-n2m-to-n3m-monthly-slayqueen-video/
show us her FATHER.
Re: Before A Guy Can Date Me, He Should Earn N2m To N3m Monthly – Slayqueen [VIDEO] by Nicepoker(m): 5:10pm On Jan 19
A single mom. Na so dem de talk.

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Reacts As TMZ Asks Ayra Starr Shady Question About Her Met Gala Outfit / Woman And A Bottle / Why Don't Nigerians Appreciate Stars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.