Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,604 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Atiku's Former Spokesman, Segun Showunmi, Visits Former President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Former Spokesman, Segun Showunmi, Visits Former President Buhari (10590 Views)

2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi / Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu / Atiku’s Spokesman, Segun Showunmi Concedes Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku's Former Spokesman, Segun Showunmi, Visits Former President Buhari by naptu2: 5:16am On Jan 19
Segun Showunmi was spokesman of the Atiku Abubakar Presidential Campaign Council.

Segun(🦁)Showunmi @SegunShowunmi

I spent the day with Baba Mai Gaskiya Former President Mohammedu Buhari (GCFR) in his country home Daura. I asked him 4 questions of great significance and I left so proud of his efforts and huge belief in our Country. This is man is the Wali of Nigeria. And I am Sarki Gaskiya.

See previous thread: Segun Showunmi Threatens To Sue PDP If A NEC Meeting Is Not Called
https://www.nairaland.com/7973586/segun-showunmi-threatens-sue-pdp

4 Likes

Re: Atiku's Former Spokesman, Segun Showunmi, Visits Former President Buhari by naptu2: 5:16am On Jan 19
He has spent the past few hours responding to critics.

Engr. Stanley @arinze123_

We know your type, very soon you will move to the other side

I know your type na so unna go carry this silliness no one will support us. If I wan join @officialABAT how is that your bloody business really.

Larry @Larry51869792

How on earth would anyone meet a deadbrain Buhari and be proud he/she did? Buhari d failure personified.

You wished any of your ancestors had his brain, character or grace. @iMotivateAfrica cry yourself a river he is chilling in Daura and I enjoyed his company.

Salisu A. Mohammed Masun Zazzau @salimoh01

You see he's not as you hv painted him over the yrs.

I have never painted him anyway. I always stay strictly on issues. Do not mistake me for others. MBA

TM @christ4moi

Liar. You’re a shameless, spineless, classless, unprincipled hypocrite. You couldn’t have typed all this pejorative nonsense about @MBuhari in recent past and then be pretending to be a fan now because of your desperate need for relevance. Shame on you.

(He quotes one of Segun Showunmi's old statements about Buhari. See screenshot below).

The👑 Voice @Prince_Obi21

The sh'ameless coward and for-hire ass licker will not reply you.
Well; at least he has passed one major criteria for being a politician in Nigeria:
* shamelessness
* willingness to eat your vomit & speak lies from both sides of the mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Former Spokesman, Segun Showunmi, Visits Former President Buhari by naptu2: 5:16am On Jan 19
Sen8or @okosisiDgr8

Sagua, can you share the questions and @MBuhari answers.
Thanks

Ogbu Ambrose Question Number One: Baba how long must the igbos wait before we support them to be president!
Question Number Two: Baba every time the north west stands up, the north east always support them. Why would the north west never stand up for the north East!

Question Number Three: Baba is this how kidnappers and Bandits will keep killing our people!

Question Number Four: None of your business. 😂

Temmy @dayormoses1

Sir, I would have love you not to reply this people.

Let me banter with the fools. Irritating ignorant nincompoops.

Abdul (Atiku for President) @IsahAbdullatif

Buhari has done damages to our country that may last not less than 50/100years before it can be refix. I don't like @MBuhari gaskiya and he's not close to the name mai gaskiya that some people used to call him

The job is always so easy until you are given, just see how far with those in charge now. I didn’t go to review his term in office. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Former Spokesman, Segun Showunmi, Visits Former President Buhari by FaceTanke: 5:29am On Jan 19
Buhari come fair

6 Likes

Re: Atiku's Former Spokesman, Segun Showunmi, Visits Former President Buhari by franchasofficia: 5:42am On Jan 19
Men of no honor

Men without integrity

Men that failed humanity, born and unborn Nigerian kids.

People whose only loyalty in life is tribal-religious sentiments and then political appointment/money.

Nigeria have no elite, what we have are criminal moneybags milking Nigeria through politics of ethnicism and religious acrimony.

Nigeria's future look bleak, so painful cry

May God and nature reward you all with wickedness and inhumanity that fill your dark hearts covered in shiny clothes angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Former Spokesman, Segun Showunmi, Visits Former President Buhari by madridguy(m): 6:15am On Jan 19
Mr Segun Showunmi no gree for anybody.... Baba just dey throw pass to them all as they take bring am come cheesy

Happy to see my darling Sai Baba once again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Former Spokesman, Segun Showunmi, Visits Former President Buhari by naptu2: 6:20am On Jan 19
More.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Former Spokesman, Segun Showunmi, Visits Former President Buhari by Mynd44: 6:21am On Jan 19
Segun had just days ago said if the people at the top of PDP prevent "them" from reforming the party, he will quit and starting the mandate song

The PDP needs to sit down and wonder why they are losing members while those who have not left are not dedicated

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku's Former Spokesman, Segun Showunmi, Visits Former President Buhari by flexyrule(m): 6:23am On Jan 19
@DavidHundeyin

Nigeria has no elite.

Just different types of poor people desperately struggling to escape from poverty by f*cking each other over.

Not just a pointless country, but a hopelessly primitive society with almost no redeeming features.

You make this Segun your mentor now, today he will say A, you will go out there and be advocating for A, only to hear Segun saying B.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's Former Spokesman, Segun Showunmi, Visits Former President Buhari by Trophy12: 6:25am On Jan 19
Useless president see as e be like robot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Former Spokesman, Segun Showunmi, Visits Former President Buhari by kingzjay(m): 6:25am On Jan 19
See as Baba come fair...
Re: Atiku's Former Spokesman, Segun Showunmi, Visits Former President Buhari by Udopasa: 6:26am On Jan 19
Seems Atiku's loyalists are abandoning him

6 Likes

Re: Atiku's Former Spokesman, Segun Showunmi, Visits Former President Buhari by LaziestYouth: 6:26am On Jan 19
Cross carpeting
Re: Atiku's Former Spokesman, Segun Showunmi, Visits Former President Buhari by inoki247: 6:27am On Jan 19
PDP needs to sit up is this how they will go into the next election....

Election season Neva reach dem dey lose member the party need restructure....

4 Likes

Re: Atiku's Former Spokesman, Segun Showunmi, Visits Former President Buhari by kokoA(m): 6:29am On Jan 19
Thank God he finally changed the furniture in his living room.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Former Spokesman, Segun Showunmi, Visits Former President Buhari by Flame333: 6:29am On Jan 19
Play the spy game.... Something fishy going on
Re: Atiku's Former Spokesman, Segun Showunmi, Visits Former President Buhari by Makinaki: 6:33am On Jan 19
Mai Gaskiya? Abeg no use honesty and incompetent, criminal thieving Buhari in the same sentence
Re: Atiku's Former Spokesman, Segun Showunmi, Visits Former President Buhari by Houseofglam7(f): 6:36am On Jan 19
🫤
Re: Atiku's Former Spokesman, Segun Showunmi, Visits Former President Buhari by Decarbonisation: 6:37am On Jan 19
Shameless and unprincipled cu....nt!
Re: Atiku's Former Spokesman, Segun Showunmi, Visits Former President Buhari by ObalendeCMS: 6:51am On Jan 19
Someone's dad going to lick buhari's asss. Buhari of all people! That man's children should be very ashamed of their father - he lacks integrity!

Buhari wey destroy nigeria like never before, na him you go dey famz with, dey curry favor with am, com still proud, post am for shosho media like say SE win AFCON.

Again, a very big shame on you sir!

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Former Spokesman, Segun Showunmi, Visits Former President Buhari by DMerciful(m): 6:53am On Jan 19
This is the reason why we need Obi to be the president. There a very few of people like him that really care about the masses
Re: Atiku's Former Spokesman, Segun Showunmi, Visits Former President Buhari by Tareq1105: 6:59am On Jan 19
Udopasa:
Seems Atiku's loyalists are abandoning him

With Tinubu Presidency? Just wait and see how many Atiku loyalists would remain in PDP before 2027.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Former Spokesman, Segun Showunmi, Visits Former President Buhari by Lanretoye(m): 7:01am On Jan 19
T

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Former Spokesman, Segun Showunmi, Visits Former President Buhari by Tareq1105: 7:05am On Jan 19
DMerciful:
This is the reason why we need Obi to be the president. There a very few of people like him that really care about the masses

Keep dreaming. You had better get yourself aligned with Tinubu Presidency till 2031.

All those romancing with APC aren't stupid. They know what Tinubu can do and how the 2027 cards would be played.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pdp Must Not Die In Your Hands – Anenih Tells Sheriff / Afenifere Blames INEC, Jega For Underage Voting In The North / Military Repel Boko Haram Attacks In Damaturu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.