Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Ondo Governor Aiyedatiwa Condoles Oyo People Over Ibadan Explosion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Governor Aiyedatiwa Condoles Oyo People Over Ibadan Explosion (2855 Views)

Ondo SSG Princess Odu In Shouting Match With Governor Aiyedatiwa During Cabinet / Amotekun Solidarity Walk: Police take over Ibadan venue / Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Governor Aiyedatiwa Condoles Oyo People Over Ibadan Explosion by Loveth160: 5:18am On Jan 19
Governor Lucky Ayedatiwa of Ondo State on Thursday condoled with the people and government of Oyo State following the explosion that rocked a part of Ibadan, the state capital, on Tuesday.

The governor emphasised the need for a thorough investigation into the explosion, stressing that all those involved in the tragic incident must not go unpunished.

Aiyedatiwa, in a statement issued by his Chief Press Secretary, Ebenezer Adeniyan, urged the Ondo State Security Network Agency, codenamed Amotekun Corps, to provide support to the victims of the disaster.

Recall that the tragic explosion that occurred in the Bodija axis of the ancient city resulted in the loss of three lives and left several others injured.

The governor, who sympathised with the relatives of the deceased and those who suffered property losses as a result of the explosion, called for support of Oyo State.

Aiyedatiwa maintained that the perpetrators of the incident must be brought to justice and held accountable for their actions.

“Governor Aiyedatiwa, who pledged the support of the government of Ondo State to the people of Oyo State as they deal with the aftermath of the unfortunate incident.

“He urged the officers of the Amotekun security agency in the state to extend support to their Oyo State counterparts at this critical period.

“The Governor offers prayers for peace and stability in Oyo State, the South West, and the entire country.”

https://.ng/2024/01/19/ondo-gov-aiyedatiwa-condoles-oyo-people-over-ibadan-explosion/

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Governor Aiyedatiwa Condoles Oyo People Over Ibadan Explosion by ogeenanthony(m): 7:00am On Jan 19
Re: Ondo Governor Aiyedatiwa Condoles Oyo People Over Ibadan Explosion by Yankiss(m): 7:00am On Jan 19
It's well, Governor Aiyedatiwa. Rule with fear of God. No one knows tomorrow. God is the ultimate king and author and finisher in the universe we find ourselves. May He guide you. Amotekun should be strengthened to fish out all the miscreants in Western Nigeria.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ondo Governor Aiyedatiwa Condoles Oyo People Over Ibadan Explosion by Jetroplus: 7:00am On Jan 19
It's well
Re: Ondo Governor Aiyedatiwa Condoles Oyo People Over Ibadan Explosion by Kaybanty4u(m): 7:00am On Jan 19
I guess this msn is leaving in the past
Re: Ondo Governor Aiyedatiwa Condoles Oyo People Over Ibadan Explosion by Benbbuere: 7:00am On Jan 19
I wish I was close by, I for like go see things for myself. It was indeed a massive destruction. So sad!!

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governor Aiyedatiwa Condoles Oyo People Over Ibadan Explosion by TooMuchSense1(m): 7:00am On Jan 19
Okay
Re: Ondo Governor Aiyedatiwa Condoles Oyo People Over Ibadan Explosion by loveli2uall: 7:01am On Jan 19
Since when e don happen to condolence
Re: Ondo Governor Aiyedatiwa Condoles Oyo People Over Ibadan Explosion by nazicartel(m): 7:01am On Jan 19
I ask again. What is the cause of this blast ?...... Dynamite can't cause this thing. Imagine the diggings.... This thing might be a clean terrorist attack... But we ain't ready for this issue... They don't blast rocks with bombs, so people telling me that it's bomb from miners are very funny...
Re: Ondo Governor Aiyedatiwa Condoles Oyo People Over Ibadan Explosion by LEARNPYTHON(m): 7:01am On Jan 19
Who is to blame for the Ibadan explosion: government, the neighbours or the alleged miners 🤔 ?
Re: Ondo Governor Aiyedatiwa Condoles Oyo People Over Ibadan Explosion by Vifx: 7:02am On Jan 19
Very sad
Hope someone is held culpable for this great loss
Re: Ondo Governor Aiyedatiwa Condoles Oyo People Over Ibadan Explosion by money121(m): 7:03am On Jan 19
Ok
Re: Ondo Governor Aiyedatiwa Condoles Oyo People Over Ibadan Explosion by Workytechy: 7:13am On Jan 19
DATA ANALYSIS AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE COURSE

In a data-driven world, mastering Data Analysis and Artificial Intelligence is crucial for success. These skills are among the highest-paid in remote jobs and are in high demand.
A data analyst interprets and analyzes complex datasets to provide insights, support decision-making, and solve business problems. With AI, it has become easier.
Who really need this?
Aspiring data analyst, Marketing professionals, Entrepreneurs, job seekers and anyone who's ready to dive into digital strategies.
The video course is all in one from the basics for even beginners to understand, and become pros.
What You’ll Learn:
Data Analysis Mastery.
Artificial intelligence.
Digital Strategy Essentials.

*COURSE OUTLINE*

> Introduction to Data Analysis and Digital Strategies ✅
⁃ Introduction to Data Analysis,
⁃ Role of Data Analysis in Digital Strategies,
⁃ Data Sources and Collection Methods,
⁃ Data Cleaning and Preparation

*> Customer Insights and Spreadsheet Fundamentals* ✅
⁃ Unveiling Customer Insights,
⁃ Spreadsheets for Data Analysis,
⁃ Summarizing and Visualizing Data,
⁃ Data Storytelling

*> Customer Persona and Digital Marketing Strategies* ✅
⁃ Defining Customer Personas,
⁃ Digital Marketing Analytics,
⁃ Search Engine Optimization (SEO),
⁃ Social Media Marketing: Facebook & Instagram, Snapchat, Tiktok(Influencers’ Marketing), and Youtube.

*> Harnessing the Power of Artificial Intelligence* ✅
⁃ Introduction to Artificial Intelligence in Data Analysis,
⁃ AI-Powered Data Analysis Tools,
⁃ AI for Customer Persona Development,
⁃ AI for Marketing Automation,
⁃ Ethical Considerations in AI-Powered Data Analysis.
The training course comprises video content. Upon expressing interest and completing registration, you will promptly receive the links to access the training videos through WhatsApp or email. Additionally, the course includes links to join my Telegram mentoring group. Feel free to call or direct message the number provided on this flyer for further details."

Re: Ondo Governor Aiyedatiwa Condoles Oyo People Over Ibadan Explosion by JoeEeL(m): 7:20am On Jan 19
And that's it?

All your governors are in cahoot with foreign "expats" in illegally drilling the earth all over in your regions in search for mineral resources.

What many of you don't know is that most african lands are rich in one mineral or the other. Forget what they thought you in social studies -- they only stopped at few like gold, tin, silver, coal, oil, rubber and the common ones you know.

Did they teach you californium? Of course not. Did your social studies textbook tell you you have gemstones like sapphire, ruby, aquamarine, emerald, tourmaline, topaz, garnet, amethyst; zircon, and flourspar?

You are an idiot if you think your governor, or worse, your president has good intentions for you. They don't care if you live or die. The cost of some lives is not worth the riches they're ready to tap from the earth of the indigenes. To be honest, they're smart enough. You their defender, is the ultimate dumbo

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Governor Aiyedatiwa Condoles Oyo People Over Ibadan Explosion by Cassandraloius: 7:27am On Jan 19
Don't just condole them, send them palliatives.
Re: Ondo Governor Aiyedatiwa Condoles Oyo People Over Ibadan Explosion by Bigchristo: 7:47am On Jan 19
Loveth160:

https://.ng/2024/01/19/ondo-gov-aiyedatiwa-condoles-oyo-people-over-ibadan-explosion/
This is how they will send condolences until everyone move on with their lives, the people responsible for this tragedy will walk freely like every other crime that has been happening around Nigeria, sadly our people don’t ask for accountability or hold the government and security agencies responsible for failing to protect their citizens.
Re: Ondo Governor Aiyedatiwa Condoles Oyo People Over Ibadan Explosion by Bluntemperor: 8:39am On Jan 19
Benbbuere:
I wish I was close by, I for like go see things for myself. It was indeed a massive destruction. So sad!!

That is what this Governor and others should do - pay unexpected Visit to the People of Oyo State and learn from the incidents.
In fact,see the State governor - Eng Makinde,and commiserate with him- that is called LOVE for the People!
Re: Ondo Governor Aiyedatiwa Condoles Oyo People Over Ibadan Explosion by VirtualHumour: 9:21am On Jan 19
That's all they do, speak grammar... Finish.
Re: Ondo Governor Aiyedatiwa Condoles Oyo People Over Ibadan Explosion by EmekaA125(m): 9:03pm On Jan 20
Governor by chance. I'm not sure you are getting APC ticket for Ondo. Play your politics well.

(1) (Reply)

Fg Bans Tokunbo Cars Of 10 Years And Above , Reduces Duties On Raw Materials / Why Edo People Like Big Grammar? / Ibadan, Nsukka, Anambra And Imo universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.