Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Ondo Guber: No Free Ticket For You – APC Tells Aiyedatiwa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Guber: No Free Ticket For You – APC Tells Aiyedatiwa (14092 Views)

Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) / Lucky Aiyedatiwa, Ondo Deputy Governor Moves Against Akeredolu / “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Guber: No Free Ticket For You – APC Tells Aiyedatiwa by tiswell(m): 7:55am On Jan 19
I see the hand of 'ada Owerri " all over this🤔

IGBO women strong fa, don't mess we with them

1 Like

Re: Ondo Guber: No Free Ticket For You – APC Tells Aiyedatiwa by Exousiang01: 8:03am On Jan 19
ipobarecriminals:
cool good but if he play ball well grin, they fit chop and pretend as if nothing dey their mouth.Make we dey observe
At this level loyalty is placed about stomach infrastructure.
He has very little time to embezzle enough money to buy the NWC of the APC, except him want comot from government house enter EFCC duplex.
With his attitude towards Aketi before and after death, I don't think the Ondo state electorate are in bed with him.
And except PDP is that desperate, they would be careful to want to have him in their camp.
Dude has zero discipline, he was too ambitious for his own good.
As a deputy governor he must have been aware of Aketis condition, he should know the man won't make with so all he had to do was wait patiently and play to the gallery.
But no.
Even after the man's death all Lucky had to do was play the sad servant who just lost his master but No.
He had to pop champagne.
Ondo people are watching all these.
APC will definitely field in someone who was very loyal to Aketi.

5 Likes

Re: Ondo Guber: No Free Ticket For You – APC Tells Aiyedatiwa by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:19am On Jan 19
Elluppees go dey rush am now... Princeofsarcasm what's your say?
Re: Ondo Guber: No Free Ticket For You – APC Tells Aiyedatiwa by Agunesinjaweola: 8:31am On Jan 19
A Traitor is not fit to occupy the office of his principal.
He will not be lucky to be elected like Aketi !!

1 Like

Re: Ondo Guber: No Free Ticket For You – APC Tells Aiyedatiwa by Exousiang01: 8:53am On Jan 19
Omowoolata:

Shut your gutter! Aketi was all round useless. I'm Ondo indigene and I'll vote Lucky

So you feel the next best way to approach my comment is to insult me.
You may be an Ondo indigen but you are one who is obviously not in his right mind to speak on behalf of Ondo people.
I just went through my comment again to see what I said that warranted the insult and I am still in dilema.
Maybe Seun nlfpmod mynd44 would see what I am not seeing.
Or is this how you guys say good morning in Ondo state? But I have a few friends from Ondo state but they don't greet like this.
Nlfpmod please help me analyse this insults
I just wanna be sure

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Guber: No Free Ticket For You – APC Tells Aiyedatiwa by Inspirer1: 8:59am On Jan 19
adigun27:
Na Ayedatiwa be the next Governor Nov 2024,the like of oke&Co should wait till 2050 because after Ayedatiwa na BTO this com, Adigun
Wrong, After South its going to Central (Akure) as long as the current trend is maintained, BTO is from the Northern zone of the state where Aketi also hails from.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Guber: No Free Ticket For You – APC Tells Aiyedatiwa by Inspirer1: 9:00am On Jan 19
Mhiztajoethe9ic:
If they dont give you ticket, defect to PDP or Labour Party....
PDP is very strong there, and has strong politicians, he can't get PDP ticket, unless he moves to Labour or any other less popular political party
Re: Ondo Guber: No Free Ticket For You – APC Tells Aiyedatiwa by Bhella5(m): 9:03am On Jan 19
Ayeti will be trumped by a woman. This i have seen grin
Re: Ondo Guber: No Free Ticket For You – APC Tells Aiyedatiwa by Dbarrzx: 9:04am On Jan 19
All na grammar, that guy will succeed himself in Ondo....apc don't wanna spill the beans so fast....last last grasshopper must jump.
Re: Ondo Guber: No Free Ticket For You – APC Tells Aiyedatiwa by Bhella5(m): 9:47am On Jan 19
jimoholuyemi3:
If APC didn't pick Aiyedatiwa as their next candidate there might be problem
Because other Parties like PDP and LP are also watching them if Lucky should defect to any of those parties as the governor right now he might win because people will rally round him to the detriment of APC in the State
PDP is almost certainly dead in Ondo State. Should Lucky defect, that's the end of his political journey. Baba no get structure.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Guber: No Free Ticket For You – APC Tells Aiyedatiwa by Emir01: 9:57am On Jan 19
Mhiztajoethe9ic:

It won't save him. He will never rule that state.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Guber: No Free Ticket For You – APC Tells Aiyedatiwa by Ironbull: 10:16am On Jan 19
spencekat:
Leave talk, him go get the ticket.

See as you talk am as if na roasted corn or puff puff matter we dey talk here.

Yes, he might get it but hin go sweat because Aketi loyalist will stand against him so he should be ready for cash and truce, that is politics for you so don't just talk as if apc belong to you.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Guber: No Free Ticket For You – APC Tells Aiyedatiwa by spencekat(m): 10:23am On Jan 19
Ironbull:

See as you talk am as if na roasted corn or puff puff matter we dey talk here.

Yes, he might get it but hin go sweat because Aketi loyalist will stand against him so he should be ready for cash and truce, that is politics for you so don't just talk as if apc belong to you.
Political events are easily predictable in Nigeria.
Re: Ondo Guber: No Free Ticket For You – APC Tells Aiyedatiwa by PrinceofSarcasm: 11:05am On Jan 19
PortHarcourtcit:
Elluppees go dey rush am now... Princeofsarcasm what's your say?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
More and more it exposes It's self 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Yoruba man pretending to be from Rivers 🤣🤣
Re: Ondo Guber: No Free Ticket For You – APC Tells Aiyedatiwa by Sleekfingers: 11:54am On Jan 19
Esther125:

https://.ng/2024/01/19/ondo-guber-no-free-ticket-for-you-apc-tells-aiyedatiwa/

😄😅🤣🤣🤣🤣

He better be ready to pack him things after his tenure or join another party.......They are stylishly telling , Oga, you won't get the ticket in the primary.
Re: Ondo Guber: No Free Ticket For You – APC Tells Aiyedatiwa by marriseller: 12:49pm On Jan 19
adigun27:
Na Ayedatiwa be the next Governor Nov 2024,the like of oke&Co should wait till 2050 because after Ayedatiwa na BTO this com, Adigun
Ogbeni Kazeem(KZ)
Re: Ondo Guber: No Free Ticket For You – APC Tells Aiyedatiwa by babyfaceafrica: 2:02pm On Jan 19
jimoholuyemi3:
If APC didn't pick Aiyedatiwa as their next candidate there might be problem
Because other Parties like PDP and LP are also watching them if Lucky should defect to any of those parties as the governor right now he might win because people will rally round him to the detriment of APC in the State

If he wants to defect, he should defect ABEGI. The people wey don dey queue ko? Are they not loyal party members?
Re: Ondo Guber: No Free Ticket For You – APC Tells Aiyedatiwa by elepo95: 3:55pm On Jan 19
This is a one-sided narrative that contravens the reality of what played out. The party is anybody's property. The crisis, which were majorly fuelled by desperate politicians, do not offer any credible ground to stymie him from winning the ticket, even if Aketi were alive. We have seen instances where an outgoing governor was denied the privilege of securing the party's ticket to his anointed aspirants. The 2019 political stories of Ogun and Imo state are still fresh in our memories.
[/quo
Re: Ondo Guber: No Free Ticket For You – APC Tells Aiyedatiwa by elepo95: 3:59pm On Jan 19
Exousiang01:

At this level loyalty is placed about stomach infrastructure.
He has very little time to embezzle enough money to buy the NWC of the APC, except him want comot from government house enter EFCC duplex.
With his attitude towards Aketi before and after death, I don't think the Ondo state electorate are in bed with him.
And except PDP is that desperate, they would be careful to want to have him in their camp.
Dude has zero discipline, he was too ambitious for his own good.
As a deputy governor he must have been aware of Aketis condition, he should know the man won't make with so all he had to do was wait patiently and play to the gallery.
But no.
Even after the man's death all Lucky had to do was play the sad servant who just lost his master but No.
He had to pop champagne.
Ondo people are watching all these.
APC will definitely field in someone who was very loyal to Aketi.

This is a one-sided narrative that contravens the reality of what played out. The party is not anybody's property. The crisis, which were majorly fuelled by desperate politicians, do not offer any credible ground to stymie him from winning the ticket, even if Aketi were alive. We have seen instances where an outgoing governor was denied the privilege of securing the party's ticket to his anointed aspirant. The 2019 political stories of Ogun and Imo state are still fresh in our memories.
[/quo
Re: Ondo Guber: No Free Ticket For You – APC Tells Aiyedatiwa by olorunyomi25149: 4:20pm On Jan 19
Mind gameMind game...
Re: Ondo Guber: No Free Ticket For You – APC Tells Aiyedatiwa by adigun27: 6:29pm On Jan 19
Which of the kazeem because I have a lot of kazeem friend
marriseller:

Ogbeni Kazeem(KZ)
Re: Ondo Guber: No Free Ticket For You – APC Tells Aiyedatiwa by JAMO4REAL1(m): 7:55pm On Jan 19
adigun27:
dey play aye no go any were

1 Like

Re: Ondo Guber: No Free Ticket For You – APC Tells Aiyedatiwa by zoedew: 7:58am On Jan 20
adigun27:
Oke has waited patiently. Watch.
Re: Ondo Guber: No Free Ticket For You – APC Tells Aiyedatiwa by zoedew: 8:03am On Jan 20
Mhiztajoethe9ic:
Mimick Mimiko and get a Minder mooring him to The Port city of Ondo in Ondo State. It will get so complicated for Aiyedatiwa that way he'll enter demurrage and get sold as is and for peanuts. Where is Agboola Judas Iscariot the bitter former Deputy-Governor today? Omoboriowo didn't live true to his name either! Traitors all!!
Re: Ondo Guber: No Free Ticket For You – APC Tells Aiyedatiwa by Dsimmer: 10:55am On Jan 20
Exousiang01:
He isn't getting that ticket.
Dude messed himself up already.
Na constitution governor e be.
If not for Nigerian constitution APC no go even allow am sit for there

How did he mess up? Akeredolu died of cancer, so how was it the fault of Orimisan Aiyedatiwa?

While Akeredolu's death is sad, Aiyedatiwa should be let be.
Re: Ondo Guber: No Free Ticket For You – APC Tells Aiyedatiwa by Exousiang01: 12:34pm On Jan 20
Dsimmer:

How did he mess up? Akeredolu died of cancer, so how was it the fault of Orimisan Aiyedatiwa?

While Akeredolu's death is sad, Aiyedatiwa should be let be.
I don't remember saying Lucky was responsible for Aketis death.
We are talking about the events before and after the death.
Re: Ondo Guber: No Free Ticket For You – APC Tells Aiyedatiwa by Dsimmer: 12:37pm On Jan 20
Exousiang01:

I don't remember saying Lucky was responsible for Aketis death.
We are talking about the events before and after the death.

What event exactly?

In fact, we could say Akeredolu's family could have allowed him take some time off to take care of his health while he was sick rather than make it worse. His death is a sad one. Condolences to his family. But it doesn't mean Aiyedatiwa should be blamed.
Re: Ondo Guber: No Free Ticket For You – APC Tells Aiyedatiwa by Exousiang01: 1:03pm On Jan 20
Dsimmer:

What event exactly?

In fact, we could say Akeredolu's family could have allowed him take some time off to take care of his health while he was sick rather than make it worse. His death is a sad one. Condolences to his family. But it doesn't mean Aiyedatiwa should be blamed.
Question:
Are you just dull and have problem understanding English or you just want continue insisting that I am blaming Lucky for Aketis death.
Please don't quote me again until you understand the simple English I have written up there
Re: Ondo Guber: No Free Ticket For You – APC Tells Aiyedatiwa by Dsimmer: 1:08pm On Jan 20
Exousiang01:

Question:
Are you just dull and have problem understanding English or you just want continue insisting that I am blaming Lucky for Aketis death.
Please don't quote me again until you understand the simple English I have written up there

You're the one dull who can't answer the question asked of you after your baseless post. Simply let Aiyedatiwa be. You should stop blaming him for what he knows nothing about.
Re: Ondo Guber: No Free Ticket For You – APC Tells Aiyedatiwa by Exousiang01: 4:54pm On Jan 20
Dsimmer:

You're the one dull who can't answer the question asked of you after your baseless post. Simply let Aiyedatiwa be. Stop blaming him for what he knows nothing about.
You expect me to answer a question that is completely outside my opinion?
An opinion your are forcing on me.
I have repeatedly said no one is blaming Lucky for Aketis death, but you airhead has refused to comprehend and you keep insisting instead of you call someone around to explain to you..
If your brain no fit carry am no put mouth Abeg.
I get allergy for people with some kain brain deficiency

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeboye, Redeem Church Leader In N20 Billion Import Waiver Scandal / Those Calling For Saraki’s Resignation Are Enemies Of Democracy – Babatope / Enugu State Governor Is Sponsoring The Return Of Enugu Indigenes Coming Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.