Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) (30541 Views)

A Pastor Needed For Immediate Employment In Uyo. / Assistant Pastor Needed Urgently / How To Marry A God-fearing Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:54am On Jan 19
iamrealdeji:
Human being worshippers,what is the colour of your problem? Haven't you seen that Islam is world's fastest growing religion? You're just a mere Idol worshipper that worships your idol called Jesus. Sango,Ogun,Jesus,Ganesha,Krishna,etc were human beings. Stop worshipping them,worship one God. Allah said it before that Islam will dominate the world and it's happening now. You can never stop what Allah has destined. All Idol worshippers are going to hell πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯. Packaged Paganism is trinity. You better revert back to Islam before you die. Adam never knew Jesus or worshipped Jesus and Jesus never said you should call him God. That's why he will deny you christians and disown you on judgement day

F**l....where lieth thy wisdom?

If Jesus Christ was a human being , then why did your Koran Abu Surat record his birth and even praised and worshipped him that he was was born miraculously??.....lols

You left Mohammed that was born by sperm and begin to tackle Jesus Christ.....

The rise in Islam, is it not by Violence Tell me a country that has Muslims as Citizens without wars and killings even raping of citizens

Your Muslim Scholars saw that the Jews and Christians rejected your Sun god and refused to identify Mohammed as anything, so they had to bring Jesus Christ into the Sunat and called him a mere Prophet.....

How can they record the birth of Jesus Christ and called him a mere Prophet of Allah , but scrapped his teachings and his death which clearly defined the God in Trinity?....lols

But brought in someone called Mohammed who was born by the fornication of a man and a woman and said he is your chosen leader

Pls watch your steps and words you say, because your Scholars brainwashed you guys to the last that there is no rescue mission but I pray you receive Christ Encounter like Saul did when he was busy killing Christians and talking the way you talk now....

But today, Saul being Paul is one of the great teachers of the Gospel of Christ Jesus.....

I pray you will receive encounter now and obtain wisdom ....

6 Likes

Re: God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:54am On Jan 19
Some Pastors no fear God
Re: God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) by BetterHeadline: 9:58am On Jan 19
Re: God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) by Danmisra(m): 10:03am On Jan 19
Geovanni412:

Why should they revert to Islam?

Give them five reasons why Islam is the right religion for them.

Don't criticize their religion like that. Have respect for other people's way of life.

If you weren't born a Muslim, would you convert and become one?
What of the many people who were non Muslims before and converted to Islam later.i know you have heard many of them,.
Islam is not a money making religion where leaders tap from the followers, in fact Islam is very similar to Christianity the only difference is Muslims believe in Jesus as prophet not God or part of thrinity, every Muslim must respect Jesus.
Muslims obey and practice all the laws in the Bible and in the old testament . But Christians are sometimes selective when it comes to Bible, pls try to listen to debate between Muslims and Christians.
Re: God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) by Daniluv1(m): 10:03am On Jan 19
Na pastor wey nor go follow am share church offering him dey find
Re: God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:12am On Jan 19
rhymesnoni:
Nothing Musa no go see for gate... Which one be God fearing Pastor again?

My Christian Brothers ive been wanting toi ask is Pastorship a Full time Job or you could stil work while being a Pastor? I mean no harm, i am just inquisitive and this has been running in my mind for soo long.

On that last days, many shall preach in my name, call me Abba Father, but in Judgement, I will disown them that are unrighteous....

Even Imans, idol priests , pastors etc fall under this written word of God....

Being a Pastor does not portray an immediate transformation to Holiness or righteousness.....

One who is a Pastor has to work for it, practise what one preachers, and do according to the teachings of Christ Jesus....

Pastorship is never a Job, but a decision to serve God...
A true Pastor does not identify himself as bring employed as a pastor , so he is very free to even retain his job or career while he pursues his calling....

So don't get it confused.....what was written there....( GOD FEARING PASTOR) is a mere caricature to Poison the Christian faith but we have received more mockery than this, even Jesus Christ was offered an expired wine on the Cross .......we move regardless
Re: God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) by ABC101FF: 10:20am On Jan 19
People wey God sef dey fear. Make I laf first grin grin grin
Re: God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) by cardoctor(m): 10:21am On Jan 19
: undecided undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Re: God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) by justmondris: 10:25am On Jan 19
Na content creator go hang am there and snap am again.
Re: God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) by pretydiva(f): 10:29am On Jan 19
Make I run πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ go apply🀣
Re: God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) by VULCAN(m): 10:29am On Jan 19
There is a lot of similarity btw Hope Uzodinma and Islam.

Hope came last but fraudulently claimed he came first.

Islam came last of all the major religions but claims.....

iamrealdeji:
Human being worshippers,what is the colour of your problem? Haven't you seen that Islam is world's fastest growing religion? You're just a mere Idol worshipper that worships your idol called Jesus. Sango,Ogun,Jesus,Ganesha,Krishna,etc were human beings. Stop worshipping them,worship one God. Allah said it before that Islam will dominate the world and it's happening now. You can never stop what Allah has destined. All Idol worshippers are going to hell πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯. Packaged Paganism is trinity. You better revert back to Islam before you die. Adam never knew Jesus or worshipped Jesus and Jesus never said you should call him God. That's why he will deny you christians and disown you on judgement day
Re: God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) by McStoic(m): 10:31am On Jan 19
money121:
Apply within cool

Kaiii
Re: God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) by BarrNosaEsq: 10:32am On Jan 19
gladdensir:

Mr terrorist, go preach for your forefathers in heaven.

Which heaven? People that are roasting in hell

2 Likes

Re: God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) by BarrNosaEsq: 10:35am On Jan 19
iamrealdeji:

I'd rather nail my tongue to a table than worship that bloodsucking demon you call Allah. A demon that gave you a murderous pedophile as a prophet and you accepted. Shame on you!

2 Likes

Re: God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) by rhymesnoni(m): 10:36am On Jan 19
ArcSEMPECJ:

On that last days, many shall preach in my name, call me Abba Father, but in Judgement, I will disown them that are unrighteous....

Even Imans, idol priests , pastors etc fall under this written word of God....

Being a Pastor does not portray an immediate transformation to Holiness or righteousness.....

One who is a Pastor has to work for it, practise what one preachers, and do according to the teachings of Christ Jesus....

Pastorship is never a Job, but a decision to serve God...
A true Pastor does not identify himself as bring employed as a pastor , so he is very free to even retain his job or career while he pursues his calling....

So don't get it confused.....what was written there....( GOD FEARING PASTOR) is a mere caricature to Poison the Christian faith but we have received more mockery than this, even Jesus Christ was offered an expired wine on the Cross .......we move regardless

Thank you very much for this APT and concise response ..

The reason i asked in the first place is because i have lived around Pastors who do not go to work at all, yet are very comfortable.. Some are even offered residential apartment for themselves and their families and scholarship for their words in school, yet the members of the church mostly leave in abject poverty...

Let me tell you, i know of a certain school built by a church and yet 80% of church members can not attend these schools. i know many sorry that i am digressing from the initial subject but i have so many questions that keep pondering in my mind about religion. (Both Islamic and Christian Religion)

May you kindly educate me more on why Churches charge high rate of fees for schools built by members, and also why Pastors live a more conformable life than most of their church members and yet asked the poor members to pay thighs knowing many are financially handicapped?

Thank you as i anticipate your response!
Re: God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) by Preferito(m): 10:41am On Jan 19
iamrealdeji:
Eyah..... delusional fellow

3 Likes

Re: God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) by freeborn02: 10:46am On Jan 19
iamrealdeji:
Human being worshippers,what is the colour of your problem? Haven't you seen that Islam is world's fastest growing religion? You're just a mere Idol worshipper that worships your idol called Jesus. Sango,Ogun,Jesus,Ganesha,Krishna,etc were human beings. Stop worshipping them,worship one God.

You Muslims worship Mohamed. That's why you cry at his burial ground each time you go to Medina.

You even greet mohamed during your prayers. So, you are also worshipping human being called Mohamed. Imagine a Kettle calling pot black.

Jesus is God in human form. He actually called himself God. Your cursed Quran said the Gospel is true Word of Allah and that gospel that Quran confirmed declared Jesus to be God. If you say Jesus isn't God, then you are saying gospel is not true and that means Quran is false.

Allah said it before that Islam will dominate the world and it's happening now. You can never stop what Allah has destined.

How does Allah plan to dominate the world with his evil religion of murder and bloodshed? By committing more murder like Muhammad did?
Do you know that 50,000 mosques are now deserted in Iran out of about 75,000 mosques in the country? Reason is people aren't coming to the mosques to pray anymore Is that how your cursed religion is growing?

In case you don't know, Allah is not God almighty. Allah is an idol worshipped in mecca long before Islam started.

Allah is different from YHWH, the Father of My Lord Jesus Christ.

It was YHWH who sent Jesus Christ, not Allah the mecca idol. Every Bible story in the Quran were learned by Mohamed from the stories Jews told him. He then modified the stories to suit his selfish interest and called the new rubbish the Quran.

All Idol worshippers are going to hell πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯. Packaged Paganism is trinity. You better revert back to Islam before you die.

Just imagine this idol worshipper calling other people idol worshippers. Just imagine.

The stone you kiss in mecca, you don't know it was also kissed and venerated by pagans in mecca b4 Islam started? So, mohamad incorporated paganism into Islam. If anybody should call anyone a pagan, it should never be a Muslim.

Adam never knew Jesus or worshipped Jesus and Jesus never said you should call him God.

Dear Islamic deceiver Read Matthew 4:7. Jesus called himself God in that verse.

What has Adam got to do with this? Thomas bowed down and worshipped Jesus in John 20:28 and Jesus didn't deny being God in that verse.

That's why he will deny you christians and disown you on judgement day

Your cursed Quran said in Quran 5:68 that Christians should stand on Torah and Gospel.
Quran 2:62*says Christians will enter heaven.

Quran 3:55 says allah will lift Christians above unbelievers.

When you say your allah will deny Christians, are you saying Quran is lying?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) by KingB5(m): 10:48am On Jan 19
Geovanni412:

Why should they revert to Islam?

Give them five reasons why Islam is the right religion for them.

Don't criticize their religion like that. Have respect for other people's way of life.

If you weren't born a Muslim, would you convert and become one?

You dey mind that gullible
Re: God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) by rollywise(m): 10:52am On Jan 19
iamrealdeji:

Religion kill you there. If I were to be religious I'll now go for Islam with all it's trouble around the worldπŸ™„πŸ™„. Today in the north just drop a sack in public and scream Allah Akbar and see the reaction. So much for a religion of peace. Come to the west and see what Alfas of your Islamic religion are doing with Yahoo boys and people's wives. Abeg hide your face and your religion
Re: God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) by Babaken(m): 10:53am On Jan 19
All of us are running heavenly race but some are been paid for running the race in the name of pastor.
Re: God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) by giacomogiovanni: 10:59am On Jan 19
Danmisra:

What of the many people who were non Muslims before and converted to Islam later.i know you have heard many of them,.
Islam is not a money making religion where leaders tap from the followers, in fact Islam is very similar to Christianity the only difference is Muslims believe in Jesus as prophet not God or part of thrinity, every Muslim must respect Jesus.
Muslims obey and practice all the laws in the Bible and in the old testament . But Christians are sometimes selective when it comes to Bible, pls try to listen to debate between Muslims and Christians.
It's the basic tenets of the religion that's in question, not the actions of false or unfaithful followers or what they choose to miscontrue about Christianity. The life and acts of Christ are the standard. Mohammed's, not so much.
There isn't any debate between Christianity and Islam- Christianity is a far more superior religion.
There'll always be people who convert to Islam. If it isn't forced conversion, there's usually a selfish motive, something they hope to gain. (like Andrew Tate. He was drawn to the fact that Islam allows men to have multiple female sexual partners). Islam has absolutely nothing to offer anyone in the issue of spiritual growth and oneness with the Divine.

2 Likes

Re: God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) by Kevineleven(m): 11:10am On Jan 19
For dem to write something like that, Ebe like say the last pastor don chop person wife
Re: God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) by CalmElder(m): 11:22am On Jan 19
iamrealdeji:

Seun, Mods. Is this right?

1 Like

Re: God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) by Menclothing: 11:24am On Jan 19
You people won’t kill us hope it’s staged
Re: God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) by Geovanni412(m): 11:27am On Jan 19
Danmisra:

If you have any such videos, kindly post them here.

I am a Christian but I have an open mind to listen to conversations about various subjects.
Re: God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) by Sleekfingers: 11:28am On Jan 19
money121:
Apply within cool

🀣🀣🀣🀣

God fearing pastor in Nigeria?
Re: God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) by Landowner101(m): 11:43am On Jan 19
money121:
All is well

That ends well
Re: God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) by oranget(m): 11:46am On Jan 19
I know someone that can apply. He is a pastor except he is not God fearing.
Re: God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) by RevenuesBoost(f): 11:52am On Jan 19
money121:
Apply within cool

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) by KINGKUTTER55: 11:52am On Jan 19
money121:
Apply within cool

You guys like to use this platform to deface Christainity on daily basis , but i had never seen you post about ISLAM like this.....nonsense and ingidients

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Prophet Valentine Alloysiu: Atiku Will Win Presidency, INEC Will Announce Buhari / NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.