Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) (30544 Views)

A Pastor Needed For Immediate Employment In Uyo. / Assistant Pastor Needed Urgently / How To Marry A God-fearing Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) by Iamzik: 5:26pm On Jan 19
seunmsg:

Part of what? Who are the them? What's my business with this thread? Una no go gree make person rest for this forum ni?

You need to address the bias against Christians on nairaland. Muslims write disrespectful comments on Christian threads because they are not required to swear that Jesus is the son of God before writing comments.

Why are comments restricted on Islamic/Muslim threads until you swear to Allah while you leave Christian threads open to Muslims to comment without stamping John 3:16 on their profile?

If you aspire to grow this platform beyond what it is currently then you cannot turn a blind eye to many complaints of religious bias on Nairaland.

I don't know your religious beliefs but the bias is very obvious and pretending it doesn't matter will not help your organization.

It's time to do something about this! Either remove the restrictions on Muslim threads or paste John 3:16 permanently on the profile of anyone commenting on a Christian thread
Re: God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) by Thebest12(m): 5:36pm On Jan 19
AzzarKing:

Sorry it's not for people that don't know what it is used for.

Better tell me . I get an plenty 😔 abi u go buy dem from me ? Since I no sabi the use
Re: God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) by Kobojunkie: 5:58pm On Jan 19
iamrealdeji:
Human being worshippers,what is the colour of your problem? Haven't you seen that Islam is world's fastest growing religion? You're just a mere Idol worshipper that worships your idol called Jesus. Sango,Ogun,Jesus,Ganesha,Krishna,etc were human beings. Stop worshipping them,worship one God. Allah said it before that Islam will dominate the world and it's happening now. You can never stop what Allah has destined. All Idol worshippers are going to hell 🔥🔥🔥. Packaged Paganism is trinity. You better revert back to Islam before you die. Adam never knew Jesus or worshipped Jesus and Jesus never said you should call him God. That's why he will deny you christians and disown you on judgement day
But Muslims worship Mohammed and he too was a man. lipsrsealed
Re: God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) by rollywise(m): 8:32pm On Jan 19
gladdensir:

😁😜 You mean allahu akbomb!

😂 😂 😂
Re: God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) by BabaRamota1980: 9:57pm On Jan 19
God fearing pastors ke?

Ate there pastors that do not fear God? grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) by Emekuz256(m): 10:31pm On Jan 19
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, Nigeria my country
Re: God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) by MerchantMNT: 11:10pm On Jan 19
Kobojunkie:
But Muslims worship Mohammed and he too was a man. lipsrsealed

No, they do not. It is a clear statement.

The Muslim says: I bear witness that there is no other god but Allah, and Muhammad (PBUH) is the MESSENGER of Allah.
Re: God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) by Kobojunkie: 11:18pm On Jan 19
MerchantMNT:
■ No, they do not. It is a clear statement. The Muslim says: I bear witness that there is no other god but Allah, and Muhammad (PBUH) is the MESSENGER of Allah.
LOL.... See, there is a huge difference between what people claim and what they in fact do. The world over knows Muslims worship Mohammed and not even Allah. We know Allah takes a back seat to Mohammed. lipsrsealed
Re: God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) by Shadysen: 12:01am On Jan 20
iamrealdeji:
Human being worshippers,what is the colour of your problem? Haven't you seen that Islam is world's fastest growing religion? You're just a mere Idol worshipper that worships your idol called Jesus. Sango,Ogun,Jesus,Ganesha,Krishna,etc were human beings. Stop worshipping them,worship one God. Allah said it before that Islam will dominate the world and it's happening now. You can never stop what Allah has destined. All Idol worshippers are going to hell 🔥🔥🔥. Packaged Paganism is trinity. You better revert back to Islam before you die. Adam never knew Jesus or worshipped Jesus and Jesus never said you should call him God. That's why he will deny you christians and disown you on judgement day
isreali is coming Mohammed ass licker
Re: God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) by Truvelisback(m): 1:06am On Jan 20
iamrealdeji:
Human being worshippers,what is the colour of your problem? Haven't you seen that Islam is world's fastest growing religion? You're just a mere Idol worshipper that worships your idol called Jesus. Sango,Ogun,Jesus,Ganesha,Krishna,etc were human beings. Stop worshipping them,worship one God. Allah said it before that Islam will dominate the world and it's happening now. You can never stop what Allah has destined. All Idol worshippers are going to hell
How is Islam the world's fastest growing religion? Lol. Christianity is. There are far more Christian worshippers than Islam. Get your facts right.
Re: God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) by Jesubaby: 11:50pm On Jan 20
🙄😀😄😃😆🤣😂😅😆😄😃🤣😝
Re: God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) by ylaa(f): 1:19pm On Jan 26
Well done guy😂😂😂😂😂😂

quote author=Natbrowny post=128019426]

I Dey try copy that Comedian newscaster wey sabi laff hard..

Guy be like

God have mercy oppppporus. [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Prophet Valentine Alloysiu: Atiku Will Win Presidency, INEC Will Announce Buhari / NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.