Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC (17917 Views)

Emefiele: Documents Used To Pay Election Observers $6.2m Forged, Says Forensics / Emefiele: Witness Confirms $6.2m Payment For Foreign Election Observers / 'We Will Resist Any Attempt To Illegally Impeach Saraki' – Senator Gyunka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC by Mikespecialone(m): 7:58am On Jan 19
ternomes:
But wait o. When he was doing all these, didn't he know he can get caught

The reason he never wanted Tinubu to become president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC by Mandate1: 7:59am On Jan 19
flokii:

They know democracy will set them free.. with all these useless lawyers we have around.

In countries like China and North Korea... Emefiele with his wife and kid would have been publicly executed. death by firing squad on "allegation" of corruption especially for public office holders.

Black man and evil intentions. Later, you'll see them carrying Bible upandan like idlots.
accepting everything u read in the media hook, line and sinker won't help you.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC by Bigkoko: 7:59am On Jan 19
I'm sure this same clown or any other 🤡 in future would say the memo from Gbajabiamila based on Asiwaju directives, authorizing release of 3Bn to verify the book of life, sorry, register is fake!

Mad people who Cloak their partisanship with Grammer!

Go probe any Buhari minister if they born you well.....

The terrorists financing allegations has been dropped because the clown 🤡 is just too scare to even mention Afghanistan where the $100M USD went!

Ndi Ara!
Re: Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC by Vicana: 8:03am On Jan 19
Amend, re-amend and re-re-amend....lol
While all this was going on, no board saw this, nobody got wind of all these and reported to the presidency.
A critical establishment which has a lot of influence in the economy of the country, just left like that.
Emefiele Should be called Sole Administrator instead of governor.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC by lexy2014: 8:08am On Jan 19
emkz:

Some were used to buy buses for his failed presidential bid.

Some were used to buy properties in the US and Caribbean. Some were paid in PR consultancy to a certain popular television station where netizens claim the best journalist in the universe works. Some were used to acquire controlling stakes in some banks through proxies that are now being investigated, like Union Bank, Polaris Bank et al. You'd recall CBN took drastic action against the boards.

Emefiele clearly abused his position and soiled himself, his family name and his descendants for life. Same as Sadiya Umar Farouk, Halima Shehu, Tunde Sabiu and anyone who misuses public funds.

if that is the case, why is he the only one being hounded?
Re: Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC by Konjiboii: 8:10am On Jan 19
Person when dem been catch for tape dey steal but still keep am for him post, abeg make EFCC getat.

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC by flokii: 8:10am On Jan 19
Mandate1:
accepting everything u read in the media hook, line and sinker won't help you.

Leave that thing.. the Emefiele guy na ole buruku. His gist dey everywhere for Abuja.
Very useless and corrupt thief.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC by mrblessed(m): 8:12am On Jan 19
Emefiele stole the whole of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC by buharibanjo(m): 8:12am On Jan 19
Yahoo boys de learn work na

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC by israelmao(m): 8:16am On Jan 19
I strongly perceived Emefiele's desperation to amass wealth illegally was sprang out of his desperation to contest for presidency and again he found that Buhari was an inapt and careless president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC by ipobarecriminals: 8:17am On Jan 19
shocked This EMEFIELE is a CRIMINAL

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC by Weregonnalose: 8:18am On Jan 19
This criminal should be hanged GEJ was corrupt GEJ was corrupt but una don see.

Everyone or 8 years, net sets of thieves they come loot.

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC by ObalendeCMS: 8:18am On Jan 19
iShock

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC by yemmight(m): 8:18am On Jan 19
Emefiele should not even be talking about bail at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC by Edusouls(m): 8:19am On Jan 19
Blackman is a naturally dishonest, insincere and greedy creature, nothing can change that.. that’s why they ruin anywhere they reside and then start to japa to another man’s organized home looking for better life they didn’t create, the world would continue to disrespect us and look down on us until the end of time, cos we can’t change our nature, no one ever has..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC by WakeUpNigerians: 8:21am On Jan 19
Mikespecialone:

The reason he never wanted Tinubu to become president
So how do you know he did not want tinubu to become president?

Is that the reason for why he is being hunted?
Re: Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC by HugeElephant(f): 8:21am On Jan 19
Nigeria is a movie scene
Re: Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC by lilytender: 8:22am On Jan 19
Omihanifa:
The former SGF boss mustafa should sue Emefiele to court angry how can someone forget your signature and use I to access 6.2 million dollars

Boss Mustapha will sort that
Re: Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC by IMASTEX: 8:22am On Jan 19
tiswell:
Emefiele must not go down alone.

And why is his principal walking free?🤔
That shows its all a political game of distraction and before Nigerian knows it, another 8 years is gone. Look beyond the bigger picture, anything happening to Emefiele without directly involving Buhari is a game. In some standard organization, an overseeing supervisor is first sanctioned for lack of competence before any of his subordinate who commits an offense is been addressed.
Re: Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC by kalemy(m): 8:24am On Jan 19
There's no way this corruption scandal won't hit Buhari and other top corrupt individuals in the last government.
Re: Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC by Justkatty(f): 8:24am On Jan 19
Your master has far gone to Niger and here you are collecting from the one who you thought you can use cashless policy to bring down grin
Tinubu go give you wotowoto.

Ironu.......Abacha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC by tiswell(m): 8:26am On Jan 19
IMASTEX:

That shows its all a political game of distraction and before Nigerians knows it, another 8 years is gone. Look beyond the bigger picture, anything happening to Emefiele without directly involving Buhari is a game.
Sad,but true.

They continue fooling the masses.
Re: Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC by ceejay80s(m): 8:27am On Jan 19
None of them are there to work but to steal , even tinubu....let's stop decieving ourselves
Re: Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC by Exousiang01: 8:29am On Jan 19
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Soo you hang him. Oga at the top who allowed the whole thing nko?
Oga at the top didn't allow it.
You can see in this report that he even had to forge the signature of the then SSG in a letter stating that the oga at the too gave the directive.

Again when you see.
If the Oga was a professional in the finance sector he wouldn't need Emefieles advice would he?
When your car has a problem you call your mechanic, electrician, panel etc depending on the problem, they give you their professional advice based on their observation, you are not a mechanic or electrician so you take their advice and authorize them to apply the solution right, when they do they they said would be the solution and the car continues with the same problem, do you blame yourself who gave them the authorization to carry out the repairs or do you blame the mechanic?

Few weeks ago, my car had issues, my main mechanic was out of town, I called him and explained everything to him, he said it was the fuel system, well I got a mechanic and told him to check the fuel system, dude said it was the fuel pump, and he needed 30k, fine he bought the fuel pump and the issue actually continued.
Next thing he said we need to service the nuzzles and change the plugs.
Which I then did.
Would you blame me for taking professional advice from them or giving them the go ahead to fix the problem.
I no sabi am so na the professional I go listen to.

Buhari was listening to Emefiele who he assumed was a professional and knew what he was doing.
I am sure Buhari would have asked him on several occasions "are you sure this policy would work" Emefiele would have been saying "trust me Mr President this is my job I know what I am saying".
Now do you know what will happen tomorrow if the President refuses to take the advice of Emefiele and Emefiele turns out to be right?
We would have Buhari head in the basket.
Some times let's look at this things critically and not emotionally

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC by Bluntemperor: 8:30am On Jan 19
Omihanifa:
The former SGF boss mustafa should sue Emefiele to court angry how can someone forget your signature and use I to access 6.2 million dollars

The Power Of CBN Governor:
Bro, that apart shows you how Powerful a CBN Governor position is- he has direct access to the Nigerian Treasury! He is likened to Nigeria Governors in their respective States ,who are now Emperors!
Well,Food don land for our shallow minded ' Association of Looters - Supporters Group' - both On-Line and Tribal bigots, including the Unemployed -Youths,who did not benefits from Emiefiele's albatross,but even don't know their Futures and that of the Children unborn have been Compromised, because the Money Stolen Must be paid back, somehow!
Make Una de support evil,just as some people,were asking for Robbers to be released to them, instead of Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC by Bigchristo: 8:32am On Jan 19
emkz:

Some were used to buy buses for his failed presidential bid.

Some were used to buy properties in the US and Caribbean. Some were paid in PR consultancy to a certain popular television station where netizens claim the best journalist in the universe works. Some were used to acquire controlling stakes in some banks through proxies that are now being investigated, like Union Bank, Polaris Bank et al. You'd recall CBN took drastic action against the boards.

Emefiele clearly abused his position and soiled himself, his family name and his descendants for life. Same as Sadiya Umar Farouk, Halima Shehu, Tunde Sabiu and anyone who misuses public funds.
Please just shut up your mouth and stop writing nonsense, Emefiele stole money from the treasury account let it stay that way stop trying to drag innocent companies into the matter, the news does not state clearly how the money was moved or spent all what you wrote is just an assumption
Re: Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC by Bigkoko: 8:33am On Jan 19
Don't mind these uneducated swobs disgracing their exhaltd office.

A whooping $6.2M and non of the directors actually saw it!

The most ignorant people, actually are those who school a little and get promotions based on ass licking!

After all the talks from Magun, the fool was actually selling recovered properties to himself!

This one too don come again.... Tufiakwaaaa this kind of people without shame!

Vicana:
Amend, re-amend and re-re-amend....lol
While all this was going on, no board saw this, nobody got wind of all these and reported to the presidency.
A critical establishment which has a lot of influence in the economy of the country, just left like that.
Emefiele Should be called Sole Administrator instead of governor.
Re: Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC by Ifebazz(m): 8:34am On Jan 19
Them go soon say he steal shit sef just for want of who to blame. cry

garriAndsugar:
Omo nothing wey dem go talk say this man no do

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC by Bigkoko: 8:38am On Jan 19
Sometimes I wonder how you guys think in Nigeria!!! Una get sense at all?

So if your mechanic repair your car once, and it fails, you will still keep in as your mechanic kwo? Na people like you dey die for accident because you no fit take a simple decision to fire your failed mechanic! But will wait to blame your mechanic!

Pray your kind of thinking no materialize into your life!

Exousiang01:

Oga at the top didn't allow it.
You can see in this report that he even had to forge the signature of the then SSG in a letter stating that the oga at the too gave the directive.

Again when you see.
If the Oga was a professional in the finance sector he wouldn't need Emefieles advice would he?
When your car has a problem you call your mechanic, electrician, panel etc depending on the problem, they give you their professional advice based on their observation, you are not a mechanic or electrician so you take their advice and authorize them to apply the solution right, when they do they they said would be the solution and the car continues with the same problem, do you blame yourself who gave them the authorization to carry out the repairs or do you blame the mechanic?

Few weeks ago, my car had issues, my main mechanic was out of town, I called him and explained everything to him, he said it was the fuel system, well I got a mechanic and told him to check the fuel system, dude said it was the fuel pump, and he needed 30k, fine he bought the fuel pump and the issue actually continued.
Next thing he said we need to service the nuzzles and change the plugs.
Which I then did.
Would you blame me for taking professional advice from them or giving them the go ahead to fix the problem.
I no sabi am so na the professional I go listen to.

Buhari was listening to Emefiele who he assumed was a professional and knew what he was doing.
I am sure Buhari would have asked him on several occasions "are you sure this policy would work" Emefiele would have been saying "trust me Mr President this is my job I know what I am saying".
Now do you know what will happen tomorrow if the President refuses to take the advice of Emefiele and Emefiele turns out to be right?
We would have Buhari head in the basket.
Some times let's look at this things critically and not emotionally
Re: Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:43am On Jan 19
MAKE SURE ALL OUR TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS ARE RECOVERED AND TAKEN BACK FROM THIS THIEF B4 HE JUMP BAIL.angry these are people that nearly wreck naija economy in last wasted 8years with a dummy as head angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC by leroi01(m): 8:45am On Jan 19
Bullshit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Launches Successful Strikes Against Boko Haram Terrorists / Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win / 10,000 Capacity Anambra ICC To Be Commissioned Soon(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.