Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,892 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC (17932 Views)

Emefiele: Documents Used To Pay Election Observers $6.2m Forged, Says Forensics / Emefiele: Witness Confirms $6.2m Payment For Foreign Election Observers / 'We Will Resist Any Attempt To Illegally Impeach Saraki' – Senator Gyunka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC by Wuless82(m): 12:28pm On Jan 19

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC by bayelsaowei(m): 12:51pm On Jan 19
This sounds like a lie...

EFCC..choiiii...
Re: Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC by bayelsaowei(m): 12:52pm On Jan 19
IVORY2009:
Propaganda as usual grin
sounds like one..doesn't make sense that Emefiele would do such...

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC by Image123(m): 12:56pm On Jan 19
How do you approve/collect millions of dollars without proper verification? That's too porous, the whole system is built for corruption and complicit.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC by segunjack: 1:46pm On Jan 19
how can you put a man from the tribe that worship money in charge of the CBN , thats what you get

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC by ObidenceNeckpre: 2:06pm On Jan 19
phulish question
nazicartel:
Where's all these money they said he stole seff.... I hate media trial ehhh
Re: Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC by nazicartel(m): 2:25pm On Jan 19
ObidenceNeckpre:
phulish question
tell your parents that
Re: Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC by PoliteActivist: 2:25pm On Jan 19
Babaibeji2020:

There was no oga at the top.....the person you think should have been the oga at the top was walking around without a functional brain,with just a faint memory of the number of cattle in the sumol town of Daura...hunkle emefiele was the functional brain at that instance.......

Exousiang01:

Oga at the top didn't allow it.
You can see in this report that he even had to forge the signature of the then SSG in a letter stating that the oga at the too gave the directive.

Again when you see.
If the Oga was a professional in the finance sector he wouldn't need Emefieles advice would he?
When your car has a problem you call your mechanic, electrician, panel etc depending on the problem, they give you their professional advice based on their observation, you are not a mechanic or electrician so you take their advice and authorize them to apply the solution right, when they do they they said would be the solution and the car continues with the same problem, do you blame yourself who gave them the authorization to carry out the repairs or do you blame the mechanic?

Few weeks ago, my car had issues, my main mechanic was out of town, I called him and explained everything to him, he said it was the fuel system, well I got a mechanic and told him to check the fuel system, dude said it was the fuel pump, and he needed 30k, fine he bought the fuel pump and the issue actually continued.
Next thing he said we need to service the nuzzles and change the plugs.
Which I then did.
Would you blame me for taking professional advice from them or giving them the go ahead to fix the problem.
I no sabi am so na the professional I go listen to.

Buhari was listening to Emefiele who he assumed was a professional and knew what he was doing.
I am sure Buhari would have asked him on several occasions "are you sure this policy would work" Emefiele would have been saying "trust me Mr President this is my job I know what I am saying".
Now do you know what will happen tomorrow if the President refuses to take the advice of Emefiele and Emefiele turns out to be right?
We would have Buhari head in the basket.
Some times let's look at this things critically and not emotionally

Sangoamadioha1:

Is CBN no longer independent
As you are ignorant, just keep quiet and observe.

*Politeness*
I'm just surprised you folks can't see how ridiculously powerful Nigeria has made her presidency. There is nothing like CBN is independent. Emefiele could not make a move without total approval of the president or cabal. I read where Buhari was explaining why he agreed to the new Naira thing

(Why does Osinbajo look so unhappy in third photo?)

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC by BabaRamota1980: 10:08pm On Jan 19
So Emefiele wife name na Margaret Omonile

Na wah! grin.
Re: Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:53am On Jan 22
PARADIZEPRIEST:
MAKE SURE ALL OUR TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS ARE RECOVERED AND TAKEN BACK FROM THIS THIEF B4 HE JUMP BAIL.angry these are people that nearly wreck naija economy in last wasted 8years with a dummy as head angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alibaba: Some States Should Have Been Local Government Areas / Abdulsalam Badamasi Dies In Hotel In Maiduguri / Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.