Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products (36168 Views)

We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government / Obaseki, Oshiomhole Reconciled By Dangote, Fayemi, Peace Returns To Edo State / Sanusi Saved By Dangote From Being Dethroned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by JagabanB: 8:53am On Jan 19
unclejb2:
So Dangote shun all these marketers from the north that Buhari gave unlimited and limitless empowerment to plunder our oil industry.....

AA Rano
Shema Oil
AYM Shafa
Emadeb.......
So Buhari stopped the ones in the south from operating?
Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by CHIOMAEZEH: 8:54am On Jan 19
unclejb2:
So Dangote shun all these marketers from the north that Buhari gave unlimited and limitless empowerment to plunder our oil industry.....

AA Rano
Shema Oil
AYM Shafa
Emadeb.......

Rano and Shafa hammer during Buhari era....they just dey build fuel stations up and down ....their momentum don drop as Tinubu enter....it's time for a new crop of marketers to hammer ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by tiswell(m): 8:56am On Jan 19
Creeknigga:

How is it lopsided?
First of; its his business
Secondly; most companies listed are major marketers so, the 'SE owned company' can easily buy from the listed major marketers.
Must everything/action be marginalization?
So there are no 'major marketers" from SE?

All I see is the voice of Jacob and the hand of Esau.

So rest!
Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by SSpeter(m): 8:56am On Jan 19
erico2k2:

Questions you and every Nigerian should ask
1 will Dangote sell to foreign customers?
2 if yes 2hat currency?
3 would he sell to those approved local marketers in Naira?
4 if not what currencies
5 is Dangote buying oil at naira rate of dollar rate or the equivalent of dolla but pay in Naira?
6 If he pays the FG in Dollars do we think he is going to sell his products in Naira?
7 if no where does that eave us all these jubilant citizens??
It will be a swap deal same way NNPC has been trading. Therefore there will be no price reduction, unless Dangote produces excess for export that is when FG can see the much needed FX
Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by jayAjoku(m): 8:56am On Jan 19
if you believe dangote will bring down the price of fuel then you don’t understand politics and capitalism

4 Likes

Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by blowjohn(m): 8:58am On Jan 19
omoredia:
In Africa the people that cause the problem will also claim to have found the solution

Ur wise
Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by Paraman: 9:02am On Jan 19
Kenochi:
We eagerly await the loading which will start at the end of January
Where did you get this info from?
Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by Kay25(m): 9:06am On Jan 19
unclejb2:

AA Rano
Shema Oil
AYM Shafa
Emadeb.......
Too many of dem dey chop subsidy ni not really interested in the business of it
Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by Paraman: 9:09am On Jan 19
erico2k2:

Questions you and every Nigerian should ask

1 will Dangote sell to foreign customers?
2 if yes 2hat currency?
This 2 questions are extremely dumb questions, especially number 2.

Common sense should tell you that, when he sell to international customers, he's going to get paid in US dollars.
Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:10am On Jan 19
oilyngbati:
How about biafla national oil company? Are they also allowed to rift oyel flom a Fulani lefinely?

mynd44, seun this fellow is breaking your rules

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by LordAdam16: 9:11am On Jan 19
EconomistXplain:

Nigerians dont know business...if our billionaire know ,its very easy to see how to mk big money off the dangote refinery...if a big ogun state business man had started to build a long network of pipeline from lekki to ogun state nd then build a tank farm...abeg no b automatic marketing b that..? u buy in millions liters and resell to retailers at ur tank farm location..

with that only local mini heavy trailers running from town to towm will add cost to the fuel, instead of the interstate own

Will the pipeline traverse the moon or be safeguarded by angels?
Any private entity building pipelines in Nigeria would be better served literally setting the money on fire.
At the very least they'd get a GWR out of it.

-Lord
Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by Donaldoni: 9:11am On Jan 19
Oya oya

Start lifting already angry
Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by Khyrvxjzy: 9:12am On Jan 19
tiswell:
Seun, mynd44

Rule 2

ipob
Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by IreneJane: 9:18am On Jan 19
Kenochi:
I was reading somewhere yesterday on a thread on why the Dangote Refinery didn't start with petrol (PMS), instead of starting with Diesel and Aviation fuel
I sincerely believe that starting with any product at all is progress,I also believe that they will eventually start releasing Petrol very soon into the Nigerian Market

The Nigerian Economy is run on Generators which are powered by AGO and also for those using the Airlines there will be some kind of Respite
Will the price reduce? We eagerly await the loading which will start at the end of January
I want to salute the Spirit of Mr Aliko Dangote,he is really opening up the Economy and allowing indigenous players an opportunity to make money
I felt very sad when a Report was released last week indicating that of the Six ships which loaded crude oil from Agbami Fields in Delta State to the Dangote Refinery,not one was owned by a Nigerian
This means that all the dollars that would be paid out for this transactions will be pocketed by Foreigners,also it means that NNPCL has been giving out this service to Foreigners and Nigerians have lost out from this ventures
Although I am aware that there is a Local Content Board,they need to step up and start providing support to Nigerians who desire to play in the Oil and Gas Sector

Kindly click on my signature to get good properties with good titles at the Ibeju Lekki Industrial Hub which comprises the Dangote Refinery, Lekki Deep Seaport and Free Trade Zone

To my little knowledge, I was glad here reading the news of the ships because it will never yield any positive report if our locals were given the chance. I understand something recently about Nigerians ( the marketers), they are eaten with greed and has been the one jeopardizing government efforts on our economy. Why do you think the likes of Bovas not given license? When it has been supporting Nigerians in terms of fuel availability. Some Nigerian marketers have at least a minimum of 100 filling stations across the nation. These set of people will still dictate the price and render Fg effort useless again. Greed is killing us in this country

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by ufotunang: 9:23am On Jan 19
Kenochi:
I was reading somewhere yesterday on a thread on why the Dangote Refinery didn't start with petrol (PMS), instead of starting with Diesel and Aviation fuel
I sincerely believe that starting with any product at all is progress,I also believe that they will eventually start releasing Petrol very soon into the Nigerian Market

The Nigerian Economy is run on Generators which are powered by AGO and also for those using the Airlines there will be some kind of Respite
Will the price reduce? We eagerly await the loading which will start at the end of January
I want to salute the Spirit of Mr Aliko Dangote,he is really opening up the Economy and allowing indigenous players an opportunity to make money
I felt very sad when a Report was released last week indicating that of the Six ships which loaded crude oil from Agbami Fields in Delta State to the Dangote Refinery,not one was owned by a Nigerian
This means that all the dollars that would be paid out for this transactions will be pocketed by Foreigners,also it means that NNPCL has been giving out this service to Foreigners and Nigerians have lost out from this ventures
Although I am aware that there is a Local Content Board,they need to step up and start providing support to Nigerians who desire to play in the Oil and Gas Sector

Kindly click on my signature to get good properties with good titles at the Ibeju Lekki Industrial Hub which comprises the Dangote Refinery, Lekki Deep Seaport and Free Trade Zone
,.why did he not start with petrol when it's the high costs of petrol causing the high costs of transportation and foodstuffs and bringing hardship to nigerians...
Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by ufotunang: 9:24am On Jan 19
That is nice..we thank God
Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by udemzyudex(m): 9:25am On Jan 19
Omo when will they start? This media brouhaha is getting too much.
Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by Sicklebear28: 9:33am On Jan 19
unclejb2:

AA Rano
Shema Oil
AYM Shafa
Emadeb.......

That Rano was empowered by stolen money by Buhari's Cousin a.k.a Idiagban (Yusuf)

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by 4ward4: 9:58am On Jan 19
Tofax:
Thank you Dangote.
All our past & present leaders especially past presidents & head of state should bury their head in shame.
A country of over 220 million people depends on one man to solve the country's problems.

Dangote may God continue to increase & bless you.

Lol, thanking your oppressor...if only you knew how much dollar , Buhari gave Dangote at official rate for this project . Then you will understand.
Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by Druss(m): 10:00am On Jan 19
I am in siddon look mode. We await what impact this will have. We shall see whether his focus is helping Nigeria or helping his pockets.
Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by CharlieJoelly(m): 10:04am On Jan 19
Nice one but I expect more
Marketers to join them… Where is my Bovas that’s has been saving us since 198——
Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by chaiks: 10:12am On Jan 19
It is really the game changer.
Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by chidiokay: 10:15am On Jan 19
RealLordZeus:
What of BOVAS, abeg include that woman, she been saving motorist life since 1960

You spoke my mind, our darling Bovas should have made the list as a mark of honor

well these is just the start maybe as time progresses More will be added to the list

3 Likes

Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by chidiokay: 10:25am On Jan 19
jayAjoku:
if you believe dangote will bring down the price of fuel then you don’t understand politics and capitalism

Prices are determined by cost, (i won't want to say market forces in the case of Nigeria) however local refinery in Nig means freight cost and other related cost to export & import are gone ... by common sense Pms dangote can't sell his fuel at the same price as the current pump price
Maybe the differences might not be really much but local refining will reduce the price and not even dangote can deny it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by IgboSomalia: 10:27am On Jan 19
tiswell:
Lopsided list,so no SE owned company is worthy?
Cawords!

Seun, mynd44
Rule 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by IgboSomalia: 10:30am On Jan 19
tiswell:
So there are no 'major marketers" from SE?
All I see is the voice of Jacob and the hand of Esau.
So rest!

It's not about emotional blackmail and beggy beggy. Economic bambiala is not allowed.

If e didn't dey, e didn't dey. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by Amhappy(f): 10:36am On Jan 19
Kenochi:

Nigerians are yet to take over Shipping and maritime because it's very capital intensive. While I support the rising of indigenous players, we think we still need huge foreign investment , technical and even managerial knowhow in the industry. I don't even want to talk about corruption. Our Oil and Gas production is declining. Kudos to Dangote for this great step while we look forward to PMS production. The masses are worried about PMS because of the direct effect on their daily activities.
Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by Baba4kinatu(m): 10:43am On Jan 19
SmartPolician:
This refinery will save Nigeria a lot of USD that the NNPC would have spent on refined petroleum product importation. Well done, Aliko Dangote.

Dreams
Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by Skyehigher1: 10:44am On Jan 19
pocom16:
Nice..

It's about time we begin seeing products sold at gas stations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2latQF4I7w
thank you for the informative
Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by Uzorfresh: 10:46am On Jan 19
Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by okeke6969: 10:56am On Jan 19
Cassandraloius:
Nice.

PMS is been hoarded right now, in chemistry, crude oil is processed by fractional distillation. There is no way you can get diesel before Pms,
Crude oil is fed into the distillers, heated at a high temperature and kerosene come first, then PM's before even talking of diesel and aviation fuel.
Therefore, something is wrong somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by jayAjoku(m): 11:03am On Jan 19
chidiokay:

Prices are determined by cost, (i won't want to say market forces in the case of Nigeria) however local refinery in Nig means freight cost and other related cost to export & import are gone ... by common sense Pms dangote can't sell his fuel at the same price as the current pump price
Maybe the differences might not be really much but local refining will reduce the price and not even dangote can deny it
Nigeria is a country that operates illogically so you think all this your logic will apply to Nigeria in reality ? Are you sure you live in this country at all ?🤔 A country where corrupt governors become senators and ministers with no repercussions for past crimes whatsoever? A country where they told you tinubu won election fair and square ? Omo you dey play better play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency / Obiano Stops To Rescue Accident Victim (Photos) / #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.