Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player (25120 Views)

Super Eagles Keeper Nwabili Returns Back To His South Africa Club Chippa United / Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. / Francis Uzoho's Age Questioned By South African Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by CandidAdmin(m): 8:59pm On Jan 19
OGHENAOGIE:
if keshi had this ur mind set Sunday Mba Godfrey oboabona and others won't have won't Afcon in 2013...

Why do you feel the need to attack?

2012, NPFL was rated 24th best in the world.

2024, NPFL is nowhere near that position.

This is to tell you that NPFL management have wrecked it.

Is that where we should pick from? I mean those guys don't have good training facilities, salaries are being owed and so on.

You can't compare the NPFL keshi choose from to the NPFL of today.

Although there were and are still few good ones like mbaoma, Imade and kayode(they've all japa after offers came.)

WE NEED TO DO BETTER.
Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by spencekat(m): 9:06pm On Jan 19
jaszplus12:

Seriously!! grin grin grin grin
Laugh don finish me here!!
grin
Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by zoghys: 9:33pm On Jan 19
ogbenimax007:
So nwabili is 27 yo shocked

God is wonderful

Lol
Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by Nanalucky: 10:19pm On Jan 19
27 waiting.....we too wicked....no problem.....we go wait to see him ,when he don reach 30 .......32........ people dey way dey 38...39... years still dey keep oooo...no be when him reach 30,we no go hear anything again.....
Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:15pm On Jan 19
CandidAdmin:

Is that where we should pick from? I mean those guys don't have good training facilities, salaries are being owed and so on.

Although there were and are still few good ones like mbaoma, Imade and kayode(they've all japa after offers came.)

WE NEED TO DO BETTER.
Nwabali Left NPFL when to PSL am sure if he was still here u ll still type this to say Why he shouldn't be good enough... Besides no one says NPFL should dominate super eagles keshi took six to Afcon 2013 out of 23 man squad.. so I wonder why some of u are triggered by hearing NPFL...

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by Barcalee: 12:46am On Jan 20
Pride definitely comes before a fall
Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by Maxtipulation(m): 12:55am On Jan 20
Which state is he from?
Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by kwasoly(m): 5:16am On Jan 20
nazicartel:
The guy is good

So am older than this face am seeing here, dey play...
This guy should be my agemate or senior.
Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by Ogbonimoni: 5:54am On Jan 20
Omo that part about nwabili benching and adding seat belt to uzoho caused make laugh wan kill me.omo you harsh o.🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by shagie07: 7:46am On Jan 20
Mohamed Salah Sensational Goals | Several Goal Angles Highlight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nh6Ok2QLLs
Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by yinkeys(m): 10:03am On Jan 20
guobe:

Yes he will.He has to step up his game if he wants to man the post for Nigeria again.
He has kissed that position goodbye

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by guobe: 10:07am On Jan 20
yinkeys:

He has kissed that position goodbye
Sure he has and would be finally dropped from the team.
Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by nazicartel(m): 10:56am On Jan 20
kwasoly:

So am older than this face am seeing here, dey play...
This guy should be my agemate or senior.
and who talked about age here ?
Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by Amudeneogu: 12:48pm On Jan 20
Let Uzoho tell us his real age
Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by Sleekfingers: 3:08pm On Jan 20
Born in 1996? With that head wey be like that......ha! Some people dey lie oooooo.
Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by Sleekfingers: 3:11pm On Jan 20
victorazy:

Could be true!

With that kinda head? I don't think so
Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by GoodGovernance: 5:59pm On Jan 20
ogbenimax007:
So nwabili is 27 yo shocked

God is wonderful

HE is wonderful indeed.

Football age noni grin
Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by GoodGovernance: 6:05pm On Jan 20
CandidAdmin:

WE NEED TO DO BETTER.

You have only exposed yourself, knows next to nothing about NPFL. Just continue to watch your colonial EPL jejely.

We NPFL fans, know that NPFL of today, is quite better than that of Keshi era.
Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by CandidAdmin(m): 8:19pm On Jan 20
GoodGovernance:

You have only exposed yourself, knows next to nothing about NPFL. Just continue to watch your colonial EPL jejely.

We NPFL fans, know that NPFL of today, is quite better than that of Keshi era.

Wetin you dey talk?

I don't even watch EPL and so on again. Neither do I follow them on LS.

FYI, I follow 3SC.

BTW, if NPFL is better now, why isn't it ranked top 50?

Also, even Mbaoma(don't know if you know him) said the same thing.
Imade, goalscorer for bendel last year japa immediately when a team in UAE made a bid for him.

Whether you accept the truth or not, NPFL management has rubbished the league over the years.

But I can't deny the fact that this season has been much better than the previous ones.

It still has many issues to fix including referres, media and so on.
Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by kwasoly(m): 10:37pm On Jan 20
nazicartel:
and who talked about age here ?

And who invited you here?
Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by shagie07: 11:29pm On Jan 20
Salah Treble A Hat Trick From 4 Goals Victory 🔥🔥🔥

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97dy995XX2U

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. / Falcons Take Protest March To Presidential Villa To Meet The FEC / Naija Street Football: Funny Terms Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.