Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player (25137 Views)

Super Eagles Keeper Nwabili Returns Back To His South Africa Club Chippa United / Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. / Francis Uzoho's Age Questioned By South African Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by iamoyindamola(m): 1:22pm On Jan 19
That uzoho useless pass anything

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:22pm On Jan 19
I love seeing Uzoho on the bench. He`s so bad that he wouldn`t even be a 3rd keeper for Guinea Bisau

8 Likes

Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by onadana: 1:22pm On Jan 19
ogbenimax007:
So nwabili is 27 yo shocked

God is wonderful

That guy is 47

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by Emma1Oj(m): 1:23pm On Jan 19
ogbenimax007:

God is wonderful
😂😂 I know say you no gree for the age mentioned.

Na your "God is wonderful" crack me

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by Yampotatocarrot(m): 1:27pm On Jan 19
I don't understand something... Where was this Nwabali all these while we were using Uzoho, or is he a new revelation?

6 Likes

Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by Mrfeel: 1:29pm On Jan 19
CandidAdmin:
Seriously, do you realky think if we gave NPFL players chance, they'll succeed?

Cause I follow NPFL and their matches are.... Let me stop there.
Keshi mixed local and foreign players to win 2013 afcon , the guy that scored the winning goal at the finals was Sunday MBA a local player , so what are you talking about?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by cenaman(m): 1:29pm On Jan 19
Yampotatocarrot:
Is he a new revelation?
No he is a new evolution.
Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by Yampotatocarrot(m): 1:30pm On Jan 19
IgboSomalia:

Nwamaikpe's mother with her unequal legs is a better goalkeeper than Uzoho.

Loooooooooooooooooooooooool, okay I'm not supposed to laugh,but this is damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn funny

Let Nwaamaikpe catch you... That guy wey him mouth na razor blade

3 Likes

Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by KnownUnknown: 1:31pm On Jan 19
robosky02:
For a while now the number one position for Super Eagles was in the hands of Francis Uzoho but pride has made him lose it.

It's no news again that Francis Uzoho has been a nightmare for Most Nigerians each time he mounts the goal for Nigeria with awful performance in the most recent games conceding cheap goals.

The most annoying part is his response to Nigerians who were angry with his performance
" if he easy go play make Oyibo man sign you"

He feels among the millions of Nigerians both home and abroad no keeper can display him. Weather he does well or not.

But today the story is different as an NPFL keeper who recently moved to South Africa Stanley Nwabili has bench and gave him seat belt on the bench

Stanley Nwabili before moving to the PSL featured in the #NPFL for many years with the likes of:

▫️GO Round FC
▫️Wikki Tourist FC
▫️Enyimba Int’l FC
▫️Lobi Stars FC
▫️Katsina United FC

He featured in the NPFL as recently as 2022. That's to show There is so much quality in our league!

Stanley skilled as a goalkeeper, currently plays for the Premier Soccer League club Chippa United of South Africa and proudly represents the Nigeria national team.

Born on June 10, 1996, in Lagos state, Nigeria, Stanley is 27.

Career
His professional journey includes joining Go Round FC in 2019, followed by a significant move to Enyimba in 2020.

In the international arena, Stanley Nwabili marked a milestone by earning his first cap for the Nigerian national team (home base team) during an international friendly against Mexico in the United States .

Today he has 2 full cap with the main Super Eagles and with an impressive clean sheet against Côte d ivore yesterday.

https://twitter.com/NPFL_News/status/1748156770025943357

He shouldn’t even be on the team. He sits on the bench in Cyprus of all places, therefore all the NPFL keepers are better than him.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by IgboSomalia: 1:32pm On Jan 19
Yampotatocarrot:

Loooooooooooooooooooooooool, okay I'm not supposed to laugh,but this is damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn funny

Let Nwaamaikpe catch you... That guy wey him mouth na razor blade

I dey wait for him and him mama.

Men mount. grin

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by Mrfeel: 1:34pm On Jan 19
Iyke1998:
Uzoho has a very good height advantage
I wonder why he doesn't make you of it
He has the hight but lacks the confidence he usually panics , I can see nwabili has that confidence Vincent enyeama had , he will replace enyeama if he continues like this

4 Likes

Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by Dpharisee: 1:34pm On Jan 19
ogbenimax007:

God is wonderful
What's your problem with his football age grin

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by Barryseal: 1:34pm On Jan 19
Uzoho rode on the Deportivo Lacarona tax to swindle past Super eagles handlers. They believed since he made a few cameo appearance in Spain, he was the best goalkeeper for Nigeria regardless his many personal errors.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by samesta(m): 1:36pm On Jan 19
tradepunter:

Hahahaha Nigerians una nu go kee person 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Tinubu's age didn't kill anybody, why would Nwabali's own kill person

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by guobe: 1:39pm On Jan 19
robosky02:

Omo Uzoho will learn to be humble
Yes he will.He has to step up his game if he wants to man the post for Nigeria again.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by Geovanni412(m): 1:44pm On Jan 19
ogbenimax007:

God is wonderful

He might be 35 yrs old

It doesn't matter as long as he is not a basket like Uzoho

Also, he is a goalkeeper, some goalkeepers are still good at 42 yrs old.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by Laple0541(m): 1:55pm On Jan 19
Uzoho does not deserve to be on the bench not to talk of being number 2 or 3.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by Subonbon(m): 1:57pm On Jan 19
ogbenimax007:

God is wonderful
indeed wonderful!
Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by Bahamas95(m): 2:02pm On Jan 19
kestolove95:
his head alone is 30yrs
grin grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by Akeem79(m): 2:09pm On Jan 19
CandidAdmin:

Do you know how many NPFL that joined SE in 93/94 ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by CandidAdmin(m): 2:11pm On Jan 19
Mrfeel:

Keshi mixed local and foreign players to win 2013 afcon , the guy that scored the winning goal at the finals was Sunday MBA a local player , so what are you talking about?

In 2012, NPFL was rated 24th best leagues in the world. 2013 was still good for NPFL. Those days were better than now.

Today, the whole league has been wrecked.

It's not the same again bro.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by CandidAdmin(m): 2:12pm On Jan 19
Akeem79:

Do you know how many NPFL that joined SE in 93/94 ?
Do you know how better the league was then vs now?
Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by Akeem79(m): 2:14pm On Jan 19
CandidAdmin:

Do you know how better the league was then vs now?

All na same same , give them opportunity and see wonders

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by Executive729: 2:17pm On Jan 19
robosky02:

Omo Uzoho will learn to be humble

He was totally useless
Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by CandidAdmin(m): 2:17pm On Jan 19
Akeem79:

All na same same , give them opportunity and see wonders
Without proper funding, management and training equipments? Na bro. It's not going to happen.
Don't get me wrong, I also to choose but these managements are the worst.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by seguno2: 2:18pm On Jan 19
CandidAdmin:

You actually watch NPFL matches live? Impressive.
Which one is your home team

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by seguno2: 2:21pm On Jan 19
Ekpenuwa:
UZOHO THE BASKET
IVORIAN THOUGHT HE WAS THE ONE AT GOALPOST YESTERDAY THAT'S WHY THEY WHERE TRYING TO SHOOT FROM A LONG RANGE...

It’s official- you are not a nice person cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by highness25(m): 2:29pm On Jan 19
robosky02:
For a while now the number one position for Super Eagles was in the hands of Francis Uzoho but pride has made him lose it.

It's no news again that Francis Uzoho has been a nightmare for Most Nigerians each time he mounts the goal for Nigeria with awful performance in the most recent games conceding cheap goals.

The most annoying part is his response to Nigerians who were angry with his performance
" if he easy go play make Oyibo man sign you"

He feels among the millions of Nigerians both home and abroad no keeper can display him. Weather he does well or not.

But today the story is different as an NPFL keeper who recently moved to South Africa Stanley Nwabili has bench and gave him seat belt on the bench

Stanley Nwabili before moving to the PSL featured in the #NPFL for many years with the likes of:

▫️GO Round FC
▫️Wikki Tourist FC
▫️Enyimba Int’l FC
▫️Lobi Stars FC
▫️Katsina United FC

He featured in the NPFL as recently as 2022. That's to show There is so much quality in our league!

Stanley skilled as a goalkeeper, currently plays for the Premier Soccer League club Chippa United of South Africa and proudly represents the Nigeria national team.

Born on June 10, 1996, in Lagos state, Nigeria, Stanley is 27.

Career
His professional journey includes joining Go Round FC in 2019, followed by a significant move to Enyimba in 2020.

In the international arena, Stanley Nwabili marked a milestone by earning his first cap for the Nigerian national team (home base team) during an international friendly against Mexico in the United States .

Today he has 2 full cap with the main Super Eagles and with an impressive clean sheet against Côte d ivore yesterday.

https://twitter.com/NPFL_News/status/1748156770025943357
This my brother fall my hands. You no fit just reduce your age to 22years... Even the people wey de for public service for the same local govt wey me and you come from de claim 19
Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by Sucre7: 2:32pm On Jan 19
I just like the fact that he is calm and collected. He also charges his defense

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by stevinmayowa1(m): 2:34pm On Jan 19
Let Uzoho keep learning from the sideline

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by femi4: 2:35pm On Jan 19
GanagiBitrus:
Kudos to Nwabili. 👍

I just knew Uzoho could never have been the best Goalkeeper a country of over 200m could offer.
Uzoho was just fortunate cos he's playing outside Africa.

Over the years, SA league has given SE good gk in etafia, peterside

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player by stevinmayowa1(m): 2:35pm On Jan 19
Let Uzoho keep learning from the sideline

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naija Street Football: Funny Terms Used / Paul Kehinde Is Dead / Plusvalenza: Italy's Appeal Court Hit Juve With 10-Point Deduction In Serie A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.