Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Breaking.!!! Supreme Court Postpones Rivers Guber Ruling - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking.!!! Supreme Court Postpones Rivers Guber Ruling (4445 Views)

Meet Precious Baridoo, Who Replaces Lulu Briggs In AP In Rivers Guber Elections / Rivers Guber: Gov. Wike, Senator Abe React To Appeal Court Ruling / 2019 Election: Magnus Abe’s Name Missing In Inec’s Rivers Guber List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking.!!! Supreme Court Postpones Rivers Guber Ruling by SenatorCharles1: 9:18am On Jan 19
The Supreme has just announced the postponment of ruling on the Rivers Guber election appeal to next week Friday.

New date will now be 26th January, 2024. Parties have been notified and duly informed.

Stay tuned for more updates.
Re: Breaking.!!! Supreme Court Postpones Rivers Guber Ruling by Bobloco: 9:19am On Jan 19
They want to give fubara serious HBP

10 Likes

Re: Breaking.!!! Supreme Court Postpones Rivers Guber Ruling by LEARNPYTHON(m): 9:23am On Jan 19
Okay
Re: Breaking.!!! Supreme Court Postpones Rivers Guber Ruling by SenatorCharles1: 9:29am On Jan 19
Delay is not denial
Re: Breaking.!!! Supreme Court Postpones Rivers Guber Ruling by matify83: 9:29am On Jan 19
They are weighing the permutations

The unintended consequences of a hasty decision may be catastrophic.

The judiciary has become our ELECTORAL COLLEGE

4 Likes

Re: Breaking.!!! Supreme Court Postpones Rivers Guber Ruling by Seefinish: 9:36am On Jan 19
Wike will not succeed.
APC be careful else you will set Niger Delta on fire.
We don't need any ogogoro godfather

5 Likes

Re: Breaking.!!! Supreme Court Postpones Rivers Guber Ruling by GreatBoss: 9:44am On Jan 19
Any how you turn it, Ijaw still rules Rivers State.

@General Ditari
President, Nairaland Ijaws.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking.!!! Supreme Court Postpones Rivers Guber Ruling by jkpbestseries: 9:56am On Jan 19
E bi like the wan do fubara strong thing

1 Like

Re: Breaking.!!! Supreme Court Postpones Rivers Guber Ruling by Curious345: 10:06am On Jan 19
Dey play

1 Like

Re: Breaking.!!! Supreme Court Postpones Rivers Guber Ruling by Macphenson: 10:11am On Jan 19
pkoo
Re: Breaking.!!! Supreme Court Postpones Rivers Guber Ruling by potent5(m): 10:11am On Jan 19
Funny people.
Re: Breaking.!!! Supreme Court Postpones Rivers Guber Ruling by jamesversion: 10:12am On Jan 19
Seefinish:
Wike will not succeed.
APC be careful else you will set Niger Delta on fire.
We don't need any ogogoro godfather

Story. Nothing dey happen.

1 Like

Re: Breaking.!!! Supreme Court Postpones Rivers Guber Ruling by jamesversion: 10:13am On Jan 19
GreatBoss:

@General Ditari

TonyeBarcanista is not happy with you calling yourself President of Nairaland Ijaws. Infact, TonyeBarcanista is the emperor.

Where were you in 2014?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking.!!! Supreme Court Postpones Rivers Guber Ruling by dalongjnr: 10:18am On Jan 19
As expected!
The 8 commandments most be followed!
Re: Breaking.!!! Supreme Court Postpones Rivers Guber Ruling by GreatBoss: 10:32am On Jan 19
jamesversion:

TonyeBarcanista is not happy with you calling yourself President of Nairaland Ijaws. Infact, TonyeBarcanista is the emperor.

Where were you in 2014?

Tonye is from Rivers Ijaw.
Were you not the one who say Rivers State have no Ijaws and I should stop putting mouth in Rivers matter?

Werey, even my uncle in Bayelsa is Tonye.
Our Assembly Member is Tonye Isenah in Kolga Constituency 1 Bayelsa.

Back to topic.
Where is Buhari today?
He handed over to new President and Tinubu would one day hand over to another too.
I will hand over one day too when my tenure expires.
Re: Breaking.!!! Supreme Court Postpones Rivers Guber Ruling by jamesversion: 10:38am On Jan 19
GreatBoss:

Tonye is from Rivers Ijaw.
Were you not the one who say Rivers State have no Ijaws and I should stop putting mouth in Rivers matter?

Werey, even my uncle in Bayelsa is Tonye.
Our Assembly Member is Tonye Isenah in Kolga Constituency 1 Bayelsa.

Back to topic.
Where is Buhari today?
He handed over to new President and Tinubu would one day hand over to another too.
I will hand over one day too when my tenure expires.

Ok, you don't have to be Ijaw to be Ijaw Leader. I know many Akwa Ibom and Igbo boys in IYC. You can join IYC thru Amama soldiers, Ice or any IYC-affiliated cult groups.

1 Like

Re: Breaking.!!! Supreme Court Postpones Rivers Guber Ruling by spencekat(m): 10:46am On Jan 19
The judgement is time bound naa. Verify this news,please.
Re: Breaking.!!! Supreme Court Postpones Rivers Guber Ruling by ebufa: 10:49am On Jan 19
GreatBoss:

@General Ditari

Opobo is igbo....deal with it!
Re: Breaking.!!! Supreme Court Postpones Rivers Guber Ruling by Validated: 11:10am On Jan 19
spencekat:
The judgement is time bound naa. Verify this news,please.
Do not mind fake news merchants.

1 Like

Re: Breaking.!!! Supreme Court Postpones Rivers Guber Ruling by BondRiv: 11:14am On Jan 19
Fubara better go and re-present that budget to a properly constituted house. Odili won't save you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking.!!! Supreme Court Postpones Rivers Guber Ruling by GreatBoss: 11:15am On Jan 19
jamesversion:

Ok, you don't have to be Ijaw to be Ijaw Leader. I know many Akwa Ibom and Igbo boys in IYC. You can join IYC thru Amama soldiers, Ice or any IYC-affiliated cult groups.

Continue deceiving yourself.
Re: Breaking.!!! Supreme Court Postpones Rivers Guber Ruling by ddippset(m): 11:16am On Jan 19
BondRiv:
Fubara better go and re-present that budget to a properly constituted house. Odili won't save you.
He might as well goan present it to Nyesom Wike...

Numbnut!!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking.!!! Supreme Court Postpones Rivers Guber Ruling by Racoon(m): 11:28am On Jan 19
There must be something fishy about all these Supreme Court indecision in the Rivers State gubernatorial appeal judgement
Re: Breaking.!!! Supreme Court Postpones Rivers Guber Ruling by deekseen(m): 11:48am On Jan 19
jamesversion:

Where were you in 2014?
There's no President or Emperor for the Ijaws on Nairaland. There's no Ijaw leader here.

TonyeBarcanista was all about PDP. When it mattered the most he abandoned PDP (which had GEJ, an Ijaw man) and switched to APC.

While (to the best of my knowledge) TonyeBarcanista has never proclaimed anything, unlike Ditari who calls himself both General and President, both of them are serving themselves.

TonyeBarcanista will make a good politician (even as an analyst - switching sides when it matters), while Ditari is Mazi Ekpa's alter ego (drawing maps everywhere).

Now, I like them both for what they do, but they don't have the qualities to lead a people on these dog eat dog online spaces.

1 Like

Re: Breaking.!!! Supreme Court Postpones Rivers Guber Ruling by cjudy(m): 12:19pm On Jan 19
They’re working with APC. They want Fubara to reinstall all the commissioners and abide by his own agreement before them affirm him and if not, he will be disqualified by the SC
Re: Breaking.!!! Supreme Court Postpones Rivers Guber Ruling by gare(f): 12:43pm On Jan 19
SenatorCharles1:
The Supreme has just announced the postponment of ruling on the Rivers Guber election appeal to next week.

New date will be communicated to parties in the coming days.

Still searching for the source of this message
Re: Breaking.!!! Supreme Court Postpones Rivers Guber Ruling by Sctests: 12:44pm On Jan 19
Wike is working over time to cancel the Rivers guber election. The judges are now being offered heavy bribes, hence their indecision.
Re: Breaking.!!! Supreme Court Postpones Rivers Guber Ruling by Longing555: 12:46pm On Jan 19
What a country
Re: Breaking.!!! Supreme Court Postpones Rivers Guber Ruling by SenatorCharles1: 12:58pm On Jan 19
gare:

Still searching for the source of this message

The more you look, the less you'll see.

If you don't get it, then you forget it.

Welcome to Naija
Re: Breaking.!!! Supreme Court Postpones Rivers Guber Ruling by GreatBoss: 1:01pm On Jan 19
deekseen:

There's no President or Emperor for the Ijaws on Nairaland. There's no Ijaw leader here.

TonyeBarcanista was all about PDP. When it mattered the most he abandoned PDP (which had GEJ, an Ijaw man) and switched to APC.

While (to the best of my knowledge) TonyeBarcanista has never proclaimed anything, unlike Ditari who calls himself both General and President, both of them are serving themselves.

TonyeBarcanista will make a good politician (even as an analyst - switching sides when it matters), while Ditari is Mazi Ekpa's alter ego (drawing maps everywhere).

Now, I like them both for what they do, but they don't have the qualities to lead a people on these dog eat dog online spaces.

Is the bag empty?
Re: Breaking.!!! Supreme Court Postpones Rivers Guber Ruling by GreatBoss: 1:02pm On Jan 19
deekseen:

Tonye follows me on my other account Ijoh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN Bans The Use Of Foreign Currency For Transactions In Nigeria. / Obey Lagos Traffic-Law - Imo To Its Citizens / The President Deals SW Another Blow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.