Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

What I Saw At The Ibadan Explosion Site (pics/ Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What I Saw At The Ibadan Explosion Site (pics/ Video) (51659 Views)

Ariel View Of Ibadan Explosion before and after(picture) / Pictures And Video From The Ibadan Explosion / Lagos Government Begins Repair Work At Helicopter Crash Site (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Saw At The Ibadan Explosion Site (pics/ Video) by Kafirbigot: 3:43pm On Jan 19
E dey pain you wellu wellu..

Terrorist are bombing, kidnapping, killing people in the SW.

Let that reality sink in

You can share as always..... Nonsense

Goodnewsforlife:
many dumb folks like u are just annoying, even after they have made it clear that they are miners n they kept their dynamite there n they even had CAC registration

Shekau or Simon Ekpa wey dey bomb get CAC registration n federal government approval?

Like seriously teachers dey try cos I can’t just imagine u been a student
Re: What I Saw At The Ibadan Explosion Site (pics/ Video) by amakanancy(f): 3:43pm On Jan 19
Ozommadu:
I wonder what miners are mining in a high brow area in oyo state

Something is fishy and Oyo state govt is doing something fishy
Thats not the mining site or quarry, just storing the explosives used in mining in thier home

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw At The Ibadan Explosion Site (pics/ Video) by lexy2014: 3:44pm On Jan 19
that ice cream is there to provide something cool for the "tourists". guy man will make a lot of sales
Re: What I Saw At The Ibadan Explosion Site (pics/ Video) by chrisvic007: 3:45pm On Jan 19
muller101:
Explosives were kept there. No mining is going on there. I wonder how some of you reason.

That is what NL has become. Just read the useless comments they make and move on. Most of them are poorly educated teenagers and engaging them in any argument or discussion is a pure waste of time.

Seun has elected to make money from their activities rather than take steps to sanitize the forum.

5 Likes

Re: What I Saw At The Ibadan Explosion Site (pics/ Video) by descartes400: 3:45pm On Jan 19
Addme:

They aren't mining anything there. The miners live in there and stored dynamite(which they use in their site)in different rooms. Not as if the place is a mining site. It's a residential area.

wait wait wait! hollup there! are you implying that the explosion was not just from one room in a building but from different buildings that had dynamite stored in them ? meaning the explosion was jumping from building to building? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Saw At The Ibadan Explosion Site (pics/ Video) by Omoapena(m): 3:46pm On Jan 19
Blessedarethepe:
I am still surprised they are announcing only few people died.......with the level of destruction I'm seeing, I have a doubt

People evacuated the scene when they saw fire, probably, that's how they escaped...
Re: What I Saw At The Ibadan Explosion Site (pics/ Video) by NinjaMetahuman: 3:47pm On Jan 19
Blessedarethepe:
I am still surprised they are announcing only few people died.......with the level of destruction I'm seeing, I have a doubt
and what would they gain from it? Would they eat the dead people?

It's an estate. How many people stay home often in estates? Most of the people in that area are likely not in the country.
Re: What I Saw At The Ibadan Explosion Site (pics/ Video) by ThierryJay: 3:48pm On Jan 19
Angelfrost:

That is the definition of TERRORISM!

The security lapses in this country are beyond shocking... They are abnormal!

Nah that's not terrorism. I agree about the security lapses part though and to be candid na God's hand we just dey.

Terrorism is a deliberate act, not accidental like in this Ibadan case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Saw At The Ibadan Explosion Site (pics/ Video) by Ekaka14: 3:48pm On Jan 19
Imagine a crime or accident scene in Naija.
That Country is a joke. Once something happens, armature journalists , bloggers skit makers and scavengers will just descend on the place ....how do you now expect the security agencies to come out with any tangible findings ..... shocked embarassed

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw At The Ibadan Explosion Site (pics/ Video) by Angelfrost(m): 3:48pm On Jan 19
ThierryJay:

Nah that's not terrorism. I agree about the security lapses part though and to be candid na God's hand we just dey.

Terrorism is a deliberate act, not accidental like in this Ibadan case.

Accidental?!! Issokay... Let's just keep telling ourselves that. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Saw At The Ibadan Explosion Site (pics/ Video) by Obinoscopy(m): 3:50pm On Jan 19
We need the names of the miners. We also need the names of those who died. For transparency sake.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw At The Ibadan Explosion Site (pics/ Video) by allthingsgood: 3:50pm On Jan 19
tonicyril:
did u hear what the OYSG said or u just want to be d**b...

Someone unknown from the federal level(ministry of mineral resources) gave them the approval to mine without the oysg knowing, and even when they got to realise, they always show them the approval stamp.

Of course Oyo state is just playing games.
How can u say FGN gave them license and u know nothing about it. Big Lies

License is just one part of the mining. Theres still water rate, environmental and many many other taxes and levies that the State government collects, including the unreceipted ones "for the boys". Infact, as a miner u cant mine anything without state govt. They block u and chase u away. So oyo state govt should stop lieing!

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw At The Ibadan Explosion Site (pics/ Video) by Goodnewsforlife: 3:52pm On Jan 19
Kafirbigot:
E dey pain you wellu wellu..

Terrorist are bombing, kidnapping, killing people in the SW.

Let that reality sink in

You can share as always..... Nonsense

u people n those from your side are just looking for partners in agony n south west isn’t part
Re: What I Saw At The Ibadan Explosion Site (pics/ Video) by Awise09(m): 3:52pm On Jan 19
What they've been covering as now open up to the while world to see.
Re: What I Saw At The Ibadan Explosion Site (pics/ Video) by Eriokanmi: 3:52pm On Jan 19
Goodmarlian:
this bomb go far gan!
Sshhh! They said its explosives. Awon oniro. I hope our leaders would swing into action and prevent the reoccurrence.

Na so boko aram enter Nigeria with suicide bombing and Jonathan was inactive. Now, they're everywhere

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw At The Ibadan Explosion Site (pics/ Video) by Blacktruth: 3:53pm On Jan 19
I = isreal and ibadan

G = Gaza And Gboza ( sound of explosion )

Proper investigation should be done , they should stop all dis dia lazy way of letting things slide.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw At The Ibadan Explosion Site (pics/ Video) by SharingIsLife(m): 3:57pm On Jan 19
jumper524:
if you have nothing tangible to give to the deceased family, please be optimistic that the number should be fewer, i dont think any sane person gains anything if the number is higher, only ediots.
He didn't say he wishes the number to be higher. He said, from the extent of the damage, he doubts that the number given is correct. Nigerians, stop being religious devils and ediots. You listen to someone and choose to misunderstand him. Next you want to justify the stvpidity by appealing to a religious sense. No wonder the country is full of churches and mosques but what you mostly see are results proving that many humans in the place are nothing but devils, wolves I sheepskin.

NO amount of your optimism can change what has happened already. Your wishful thinking cannot change reality. So, better learn to be true to human reasoning like the person you're quoting. Cc: Blessedarethepe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw At The Ibadan Explosion Site (pics/ Video) by Kafirbigot: 4:01pm On Jan 19
Terrorist have bombed IBADAN. This is just the beginning. They will bomb everywhere in the SW...

Even when surrounded by Terrorist..you will be shouting IGBO IGBO... Nonsense.

Share this post ...spits

Goodnewsforlife:
u people n those from your side are just looking for partners in agony n south west isn’t part
Re: What I Saw At The Ibadan Explosion Site (pics/ Video) by smalldoctor: 4:01pm On Jan 19
On which end, yo kept bumb wey it melt for rock yo keep fo estate and the bumb escalate Hhhaa AA .. Aye Le ooo embarassed embarassed tongue
Re: What I Saw At The Ibadan Explosion Site (pics/ Video) by Ishilove: 4:02pm On Jan 19
Addme:

They aren't mining anything there. The miners live in there and stored dynamite(which they use in their site)in different rooms. Not as if the place is a mining site. It's a residential area.
Why in God's name will anyone store explosives in a residential area?? Those things are supposed to be stored in a controlled environment undecided

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw At The Ibadan Explosion Site (pics/ Video) by Goodnewsforlife: 4:06pm On Jan 19
Kafirbigot:
Terrorist have bombed IBADAN. This is just the beginning. They will bomb everywhere in the SW...

Even when surrounded by Terrorist..you will be shouting IGBO IGBO... Nonsense.

Share this post ...spits

we already know your type

U people are looking for partners in agony
Re: What I Saw At The Ibadan Explosion Site (pics/ Video) by phoneport(m): 4:08pm On Jan 19
Is this the Ibadan I know, or this na Gaza abi na Kev for Ukraine?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Saw At The Ibadan Explosion Site (pics/ Video) by Rolings: 4:09pm On Jan 19
Kevineleven:

It most have blown people into Smithereens

Lot of people still buried under the rubble
Re: What I Saw At The Ibadan Explosion Site (pics/ Video) by Goodnewsforlife: 4:10pm On Jan 19
chrisvic007:

That is what NL has become. Just read the useless comments they make and move on. Most of them are poorly educated teenagers and engaging them in any argument or discussion is a pure waste of time.

Seun has elected to make money for on their activities rather than take steps to sanitize the forum.
God bless u

Imagine what this guy has to say

Re: What I Saw At The Ibadan Explosion Site (pics/ Video) by Rolings: 4:10pm On Jan 19
descartes400:

wait wait wait! hollup there! are you implying that the explosion was not just from one room in a building but from different buildings that had dynamite stored in them ? meaning the explosion was jumping from building to building? shocked shocked shocked

People said there were up to 6 explosions
Re: What I Saw At The Ibadan Explosion Site (pics/ Video) by Rolings: 4:15pm On Jan 19
Goodnewsforlife:

I am not making a case for Fulani herdsmen but [b]the reality all Nigerians have to accept is that there are criminals in all tribe n if we keep looking for d easiest route out by always shouting fulanis herdsmen, even people around us will commit crime n we will keep shouting fulanis [/b]n they will keep doing it cos they already have a way out due to our lack of intelligence

Take the recent plateau killings.
It was criminal gangs that wants to have access to mining sites that did the December killings ....and guess what
They are locals
Identified by many victims
But
Before then people have already concluded it was Fulanis and their agenda was ethnic cleansing
Re: What I Saw At The Ibadan Explosion Site (pics/ Video) by oneMalik: 4:15pm On Jan 19
How many are you expecting ?

ORO BURUKU KII KA'KUN MOLE .

Blessedarethepe:
Re: What I Saw At The Ibadan Explosion Site (pics/ Video) by tonicyril: 4:16pm On Jan 19
allthingsgood:

Of course Oyo state is just playing games.
How can u say FGN gave them license and u know nothing about it. Big Lies

License is just one part of the mining. Theres still water rate, environmental and many many other taxes and levies that the State government collects, including the unreceipted ones "for the boys". Infact, as a miner u cant mine anything without state govt. They block u and chase u away. So oyo state govt should stop lieing!
Sir..I don't know what tribe are you but u respect you for the civil way u replied me..

God bless you sir.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw At The Ibadan Explosion Site (pics/ Video) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 4:17pm On Jan 19
To say earthquake dey happen for Africa...hmmm God abeg!
Re: What I Saw At The Ibadan Explosion Site (pics/ Video) by Goodnewsforlife: 4:19pm On Jan 19
Rolings:

Take the recent plateau killings.
It was criminal gangs that wants to have access to mining sites that did the December killings ....and guess what
They are locals
Identified by many victims
But
Before then people have already concluded it was Fulanis and their agenda was ethnic cleansing
just leave them

They leave the thieves among them even when they know them n they still keep shouting Fulani

Imagine ekpa claiming responsibility for disaster n these people keep shouting Fulani

1 Like

Re: What I Saw At The Ibadan Explosion Site (pics/ Video) by yahoodetector: 4:26pm On Jan 19
Goodnewsforlife:
One problem I have with fellow Nigerians n y I don’t pity people when shit happens is because we are too intellectually lazy n always looking for who to blame

It has been established beyond reasonable doubt that they are miners who have been staying there since 2013 n they aren’t terrorist or Fulani herdsmen

But some dumbfolks want us to believe they are terrorist by force, by doing this it means the real culprits will also join us in blaming d fulanis so as to cover up their track

Nigerians should b asking questions as regards this event cos it has been established that these people have another dynamite warehouse around orogun in Ibadan

But those dumb folks don’t care about how we will unravel that n avert another tragedy in d making

By this time I expect us to pressurize the governor so he will find that warehouse at orogun n other places they have it

But those fools are just shouting “it’s bomb” “it’s Fulani” n after that we go back home till another one explodes

I am not making a case for Fulani herdsmen but the reality all Nigerians have to accept is that there are criminals in all tribe n if we keep looking for d easiest route out by always shouting fulanis herdsmen, even people around us will commit crime n we will keep shouting fulanis n they will keep doing it cos they already have a way out due to our lack of intelligence

The dynamite exploded in the place inhabited by "blame gamers" who always look for another tribe to blame for their misfortune
Re: What I Saw At The Ibadan Explosion Site (pics/ Video) by LilVast1(m): 4:32pm On Jan 19
Blessedarethepe:
The dynamite was ignited by a fire, the house has been on fire before that explosion
People already left the area before the explosion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) / Lagos State Task Force Clears Oshodi Railway Track, Apongbon Under Bridge, Etc. / African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.