Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War (20027 Views)

Turkey Rejects US Embassy’s Condolences Over Terror Attack In Istanbul / Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns / US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by Fineman2: 11:31am On Jan 19
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has rejected US calls for the establishment of a post-war Palestinian state or for Israel to scale back its military offensive in the Gaza Strip.

In a nationally broadcast news conference, Mr Netanyahu reiterated his long-standing opposition to a two-state solution, one day after US Secretary of State Antony Blinken said Israel would never have “genuine security” without a pathway toward Palestinian sovereignty.

A two-state solution envisions an independent, unoccupied, state of Palestine to sit alongside the state of Israel, west of the Jordan River.

But Mr Netanyahu dismissed the idea, telling reporters that a Palestinian state would become a launching pad for attacks on Israel.

“In any future arrangement… Israel needs security control (over) all territory west of the Jordan,” he said.

“This collides with the idea of sovereignty. What can you do?”

“This truth I tell to our American friends, and I put the brakes on the attempt to coerce us to a reality that would endanger the state of Israel,” he added.

The comments prompted an immediate response from the White House.

“We obviously see it differently,” White House national security spokesman John Kirby said. “There will a post-conflict Gaza, no reoccupation of Gaza,” he added.

https://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/1213548202?-16530:4716

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by Fineman2: 11:32am On Jan 19
Joe Biden is a hypocrite and double faced man, he should stop pretending, we all know he doesn't care about Palestinians

Actions speak louder than words

He has also given Mr netanyahu the audacity to talk to him anyhow

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by Dicado: 11:52am On Jan 19
I beginning to think that the Democrats actually wants to keep Israel at war with the Palestinians. Give them sovereignty and Israel suffers war almost every hour, let to say day. When Trump was there, his support for Israel and bitterness against terrorism actually prevented wars. But during the times of Obama and Biden, Israel suffered bitter wars.

Even Iran threw its ego under the carpet but came back to full glory as soon as Biden took over.

I don't know but I'm suspecting the Democrats in manipulating wars in order to keep world population in check. I think these Democrat guys are the tool of the "new world order" cult. They're actually working as expected .

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by Righteousness2(m): 11:53am On Jan 19
DIVIDING GOD'S LAND IS A RED LINE ON EARTH.

The Earth and Nations will shake and Quake!!

Any wise leader or nation will not try such.

Netanyahu knows the Bible and he is exempting himself from the Judgement of GOD.
If Netanyahu decides to divide ISRAEL, GOD ALMIGHTY will deal with him.

ISRAEL is bigger than Biden, Netanyahu or any being or spirit on Earth..
ISRAEL is God's Land. You don't Divide God's Land under any guise or grammar.
That is an Invitation to Calamity and Disasters Unlimited on Earth.

One of the Key reason the USA is on its way down is because of the destructive leadership who are trying to Go against God's order.

Joel 3:1-2
“At the time of those events,” says the Lord, “when I restore the prosperity of Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather the armies of the world into the valley of Jehoshaphat.
There I will judge them for harming my people, my special possession, for scattering my people among the nations, and for dividing up my land.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by madridguy(m): 11:58am On Jan 19
grin grin grin Nothing like a hypocrite here... US makes a lot of money in arms sales so they must cause war anyhow especially in a country where there is resources reason you always see them in the middle east and Africa.
They will sell arms and also steal your resources. So nothing like Democratic or Republican about that.

Fineman2:
Joe Biden is a hypocrite and double faced man, he should stop pretending, we all know he doesn't care about Palestinians

Actions speak louder than words

He has also given Mr netanyahu the audacity to talk to him anyhow

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:11pm On Jan 19
Murder murder broad day I got tears but I can’t let them out

I can’t take it can’t take it no more I’m bout to spazz out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by omoadeleye(m): 12:12pm On Jan 19
After US is Israel, isreal can do and undo, no country can ever hold against their wish unless God.

So US can only propose but not enforce.

16 Likes

Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by mu2sa2: 12:12pm On Jan 19
Natanyahu quotes 1 Samuel 15:3 of the Bible to Christians to justify isrealis brutal slaughter of innocent Palestinian women, children and non- combatants.
For the past 70 years isrealis have been killing Palestinians supported by the Christian West, less so maybe by the Catholics.
Injustice cannot last forever- now, even in the west many people are having a rethink about their blind support for the massacre of Palestinians. The general thinking across the globe now appears to be a two-state solution. Natanyahu and his murderous gang will soon be awaken from their daydreaming of perpetually having Palestinians under Jewish subjugation.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by ATEAMS: 12:12pm On Jan 19
A world without peace .
Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:12pm On Jan 19
God bless tb jouhua
BBC is a fake news organization an evil empire that hates Christianity they once said Iraq has weapons of mass destruction which was false n lies

Narcissistic Biden the Satan associate that said until the last Ukraine man he will end up like napoleonHitler or run like he ran away in Afghanistan....Biden Will probably tell Israel prime Minister to reject the Palestinians state he will secretly tell bibi look just reject it when I say publicly so that people will think am a good president that wants peace

I love Israel but Palestinians must have their own state for peace to come.

5 Likes

Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by Lovenorth: 12:12pm On Jan 19
Esrael is a Godforsaken evil nation that even killed Jesus and nothing happened, yet they brag about it using Westerns support

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by SoftP(m): 12:12pm On Jan 19
So long as the elites are protected; they don’t care about the masses.

Say no to WAR

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by OGwales(m): 12:13pm On Jan 19
It's now obvious that Natayahu is evil.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by Otulented: 12:13pm On Jan 19
War is not good.
Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by ipobarecriminals: 12:13pm On Jan 19
sad Aseju baba asete.

3 Likes

Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by AzaHub(f): 12:13pm On Jan 19
Fiollowing ithis news

Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by puremaker7(m): 12:13pm On Jan 19
Chai
Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by tiswell(m): 12:14pm On Jan 19
Glory to Isreal

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by Dailymice: 12:14pm On Jan 19
grin
Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by bigdammyj: 12:14pm On Jan 19
Long road to freedom.

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by Ttipsy(f): 12:15pm On Jan 19
Otulented:
War is not good.
tell that to Hamas and Islamic terroist

16 Likes

Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by delerx(m): 12:15pm On Jan 19
This matter is not ending anytime soon

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by BondRiv: 12:15pm On Jan 19
How will they accept when they enjoy enormous support from the US and its allies. It must be imposed.

3 Likes

Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by SeeWahala: 12:16pm On Jan 19
Confirm.

Make isreal no gree for anybody

7 Likes

Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by Tealcrestmedia(m): 12:16pm On Jan 19
How you take someone's land and still decide that they should have no part of it, is something that keeps one wondering.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by AntiTerrorist: 12:16pm On Jan 19
In my next life, I would be an Israeli. I hate mediocrity which Nigeria stands for. If all countries are like Israel, Muslim/Islamic terrorism will never exist.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:17pm On Jan 19
OGwales:
It's now obvious that Natayahu is evil.
what make you think it not a game plan.
Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:17pm On Jan 19
Never welcome America in your country. They'll bring war and destruction. You guys in Ukraine were living as brothers until they brought their clown Zelensky

🗣️🗣️BY WHAT RIGHT DOES THE WOLF JUDGE THE LION⁉️⁉️⁉️

We all must stop USA hegemony before it destroys the world.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by 007kjb: 12:18pm On Jan 19
ISRAEL SHOULD NOT SHARE THEIR HERITAGE WITH ANY SO CALLED PALESTINE

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by Galaticos444: 12:18pm On Jan 19
Unlike former president Trump,Joe Bidden is a hypocrite, initially he stood by Israel but with d election fast approaching he has now seen he's lossing d vote of one of d closest ally d Muslim Americans cos dey detest trump and dey gave Bidden a block vote in d last election now he's trying to sound political correct by advocating for two states solution.sleeping Joe is a drowning man and he's going to lose d next election

6 Likes

Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by Empresa: 12:19pm On Jan 19
If Palestinians wanted a country, they would have gotten one since but instead they keep breaking peace agreements.

All they want is For all of Israel to be destroyed. They don't want peace. Palestinians have no place in history among jews or Arabs. I only pity innocent Palestinians who just want to live their lives

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ecuador Police Arrest Gunmen For Invading TV Studio / US Brands India’s Response To Ukraine War ‘Unsatisfactory / 5 Things That Determined Liz Truss’ Fate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.