Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule (31884 Views)

"Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara / Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja / Ebere Ihedioha Consoles Husband, Emeka Over Supreme Court Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by Honestey: 2:37pm On Jan 19
E don sele
Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by tishbite43: 2:39pm On Jan 19
I know sey Caliphate no go allow Christian governor for Nasarawa
Supreme Court na APC and Caliphate put together

1 Like

Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by kokoA(m): 2:39pm On Jan 19
This is really sad. A.A Sule knows deep down that he lost that election. The people came out enmass irrespective of religious or ethnic inclinations to vote for David Emmanuel Umbugadu. This judgment isn't fair.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by garfield1: 2:40pm On Jan 19
SIONKPO1:
The Judiciary is really messed up and we as Nigerians we have lost our Value System,we support a party because of the Monthly Stipends they receive.
At this level it's two things that should happen to this country:
1.Revolution
2.Military Coup

Laslas,all of us go suffer am

I told you so.wadada is the next governor

1 Like

Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by Ironbull: 2:40pm On Jan 19
paramakina202:
They just robbed the people of their hard won mandate.
I will advise them never to give up hope.They should be steadfast in their pursuit of good governance and free and fair election.

You are too funny wallahi DSS should track you and arrest you immediately.

Pls who is a robber? A robber is all politician in Nigeria. Fac!!!

Now if you lost your sensitivity go look for it ok, because this is a region already dead with deadly spiral security challenges and same region burning down things to support one robber in disguise and they are thinking they are hurting anyone, mbanu.

If Nigerians can not at this point learn no politician worth fighting for then it is finished. Who can ever imagine Bwala of yesterday will suddenly become Tinubu advocate today? That is life and political gimmick.

Burning down their livelihood will drive them deeper into poverty then come back to say Tinubu didn't do this or that. So carry on in your anger and frustration when you burn down everything to please one new thief coming to power to thief then you will tell me where you will go.

1 Like

Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by AkumTemi: 2:42pm On Jan 19
nairalandkachy1:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0ySs6RxXH33nztsRKWLLFFqEtUj5vnAEKBXcEqHGvyvmsywJrqGUFHNB4ZsuSnvujl&id=100063612416892&mibextid=Nif5oz

The truth is that the PDP candidate won the election, but our judiciary and INEC remain the problem of Nigeria.
Their protest is not out of place, let it be peaceful.

1 Like

Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by amnesty7: 2:46pm On Jan 19
Na dem go tire. Congratulations Sule!
Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by amnesty7: 2:49pm On Jan 19
kokoA:
This is really sad. A.A Sule knows deep down that he lost that election. The people came out enmass irrespective of religious or ethnic inclinations to vote for David Emmanuel Umbugadu. This judgment isn't fair.

We say congratulations to the people's choice, Governor Suke.
Haters go soon tire.
Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by amnesty7: 2:51pm On Jan 19
tishbite43:
So wetin you go do now?
Anyway, Congratulations Governor Sule.

1 Like

Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by ObidenceNeckpre: 2:52pm On Jan 19
cursed yigbo identified , they want to win everything or everybody to follow thier own useless believe for them to say democracy is working , senseless people shocked shocked shocked
Enemiesmasquera:
This is the worst regime since democracy came
Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by Bluntemperor: 2:53pm On Jan 19
4tomandchi:
I like what I am seeing Nigerians wake up you can’t steal the people’s mandate and expect them to keep quiet.

Some of you are encouraging violence,when you are sitting in your comfort zones, because you are not affected.!
Why don't you go and carry a Play Card to protests and why encouraging Violence at all?

1 Like

Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by tishbite43: 2:55pm On Jan 19
amnesty7:

So wetin you go do now?
Anyway, Congratulations Governor Sule.
Wetin concern
Ahaba is where I'm from
Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by Kukutente23: 2:59pm On Jan 19
I thought Seunmsg said only the Christians in Eggon and Karu are unhappy

Lies will not finish this guy

2 Likes

Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by magzey: 3:07pm On Jan 19
If Kano can act Sensible why not Nasarawa , they should try and be patient ,soon you will seen their tenure will come to an end.
Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by benjaminlawson(m): 3:11pm On Jan 19
Inec is the cause of all these litigations and public unrest, if people see that the election is free and fair, they will willingly to accept defeat, but a situation that allows manipulation and rigging, this will definitely lead to unrest. Inec should be well policed in future elections for peace to reign in our nation. Nasarawa people should accept the verdict and move on to prepare for nest election and make sure they secure their votes against mandate thieves.
Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by AbujaLagos: 3:12pm On Jan 19
tysontim:

Nothing concen Tinubu with this matter.
louder
Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by AbujaLagos: 3:13pm On Jan 19
madridguy:
They will be alright las las...

APC don carry aso ebi for Kano, even renovated our state secretariat but las las Supreme court justice humble everyone.
tell them
Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by benjaminlawson(m): 3:18pm On Jan 19
tishbite43:

If your assertion above is true, then there is no need to call ours a democracy then, so we shouldn't pretend that we are practicing democracy.
Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by soil4soil(m): 3:19pm On Jan 19
Malroux:
Tinubu's insatiable greed for power will be his own undoing.

When the supreme court affirmed the Kano governor and other PDP governors Tinubu does not have greed for power but now the other round it is Tinubu greed for power.

I prayed self pain will not kill some people
Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by LastProphet: 3:19pm On Jan 19
TimeManager:
They want to make it a religious crisis, gullible followers. I tell you something, SC are as fearless as they can be, the judgement of Kano was not based off of people's emotions but purely on the law. The SC has been consistent in all their judgements irrespective of people's sentiments. The security forces would take care of the rest.
PS- i have been informed they're PDP supporters.

-kiss the truth!

Is it the supreme Court where odilli wife is or another one? And you think you know that you are saying. So because they let kano go it vindicates the SC?

1 Like

Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by Leo588(m): 3:22pm On Jan 19
yarimo:
is like PDP didn't win nasarawa state

You don't know anything about Nasarawa state elections, keep your dirty fingers outta here.

WE HAVE SEEN HELL AND OPEN ROBBERY. How can two wards produce a result of a more than one local government in one night?

Go and check records, PDP won more than 9 states out of the 12 local government
Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by Enemiesmasquera: 3:28pm On Jan 19
ObidenceNeckpre:
cursed yigbo identified , they want to win everything or everybody to follow thier own useless believe for them to say democracy is working , senseless people shocked shocked shocked
You're a daft entity who has an empty skull.
Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by Leo588(m): 3:28pm On Jan 19
On Nasarawa state's election it was a broad day light robbery and those illegal votes where challenged and proven to be unlawful votes but as the tribunal took longer time to scrutinize it they gave their verdicts based on the findings. Well, before now, i didnt expect the SC to Judge otherwise when the Appeal Court has been forced to back down. We have our intels on how it was arranged.

Nasarawa state has not been moving anywhere towards progress but been ruled by two different pass governors suckling the states funds into private business and evil projects.

How can a sitting governor whom is not self employed be building a university as well past governors doing same. How much is their salary?
Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by seunjungle1(m): 3:28pm On Jan 19
Google will definitely provide an answer to your question.

Reza69:
Re
This is it, the election litigation in Nigeria is just too excessive and cumbersome. All thanks to greedy leaders and dunce psychopaths political followers.
Our democracy is how old again??
Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by Izuchukwu70: 3:42pm On Jan 19
Malroux:

Shut up! Na Tunubu be Judge?
Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by murphyjoe(m): 3:46pm On Jan 19
Based on the pics you posted which riot these few disgruntled fellow are what you tagged protest in Lafia.
Pls you can do better.
Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by seunmsg(m): 3:52pm On Jan 19
Kukutente23:
I thought Seunmsg said only the Christians in Eggon and Karu are unhappy

Lies will not finish this guy

Those protesting in the state capital are Eggon Christians imported to the capital by opposition politicians. They are not indigenous Lafia people. They will make noise, get paid and then go back to where they came from.

3 Likes

Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by Tareq1105: 4:01pm On Jan 19
paramakina202:
They just robbed the people of their hard won mandate.
I will advise them never to give up hope.They should be steadfast in their pursuit of good governance and free and fair election.

David Umbrigadu has been robbed again.
Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by emonis88: 4:04pm On Jan 19
This is what cause trouble in imo state n till now imo state has not known peace
Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by almarthins(m): 4:09pm On Jan 19
madridguy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Go and seek for God's forgiveness for tarnishing the good image of president Tinubu.

No one is good except God. If a thief and a liar can have good image, then you have sold your conscience to demon.

I once call him a good man but after 9 years, I don't think he is good man for all his dirty politics he played against Jonathan, that is not the image of man that fears God.
Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by Johnson5258: 4:26pm On Jan 19
Why are you talking like this? Supreme court ruled in favour of NNPP the home of APC's national chairman, so what has Tinubu done again?

Malroux:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang / Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" / Omisore Joins APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.