Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule (31883 Views)

"Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara / Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja / Ebere Ihedioha Consoles Husband, Emeka Over Supreme Court Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by HeroicMeastro: 4:31pm On Jan 19
nairalandkachy1:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0ySs6RxXH33nztsRKWLLFFqEtUj5vnAEKBXcEqHGvyvmsywJrqGUFHNB4ZsuSnvujl&id=100063612416892&mibextid=Nif5oz
Conduct the election 100times the pdp guy will still lose. Stop the unnecessary propaganda because of protest by some paid village women.
Besides, the protest is outskirts of Lafia town. They won't do that rubbish in the main town.
Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by Akabuking: 4:31pm On Jan 19
fidelmarshal199:
I give them 3 days Max. Elections is over, They will soon move on.
exactly, that is Nigerians for you.
Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:31pm On Jan 19
Malroux:
Tinubu's insatiable greed for power will be his own undoing.
wetin concern tinubu with nassarawa local politics did u typed this rubbish when supreme court affirm pdp in plateau
Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by aamir14t: 4:53pm On Jan 19
Tinubu's insatiable greed for power will be his own undoing.Tinubu's insatiable greed for power will be his own undoing....
Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by Larryndelaw: 5:06pm On Jan 19
paramakina202:
They just robbed the people of their hard won mandate.
I will advise them never to give up hope.They should be steadfast in their pursuit of good governance and free and fair election.
So when The Supreme Court declared judgment in favor of PDP and LP last week. You were singing Hallelujah. So.what happ3n again. You people are so Terrible
Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by Kukutente23: 5:15pm On Jan 19
seunmsg:

Those protesting in the state capital are Eggon Christians imported to the capital by opposition politicians. They are not indigenous Lafia people. They will make noise, get paid and then go back to where they came from.
And you know this how?
Seems one of the requirements to support APC is to be a pathological liar
Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by udemzyudex(m): 5:43pm On Jan 19
Malroux:

At what age?
Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by funshint(m): 6:26pm On Jan 19
Justice sacrificed on the alter of religion and ethnicity. May peace elude all those involved in this day light robbery of Nasarawa people; from the politicians, to Inec officials to the Judiciary! Congratulations to the gov on his shameful victory!

1 Like

Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by teekay213(m): 6:34pm On Jan 19
madridguy:
It is only APC that accepts court rulings. Others are always crying foul of judgements that do not favour them.

APC accepted Plateau and Kano judgements.

did APC win in those states in the first place ode
Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by Beuberry(f): 6:37pm On Jan 19
Malroux:
He's not greedy. Court declared the rightful person entered in Nassarawa just as it did in Kano.
Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by SIONKPO1(m): 6:57pm On Jan 19
garfield1:

I told you so.wadada is the next governor
You don't know what you are saying
Maybe let me Enlighten you small.
There is an awakening of Indigenous Nasarawa Indigenes and christians In particular,Wadada been a Muslim will Lose Nasarawa West and the only way APC can retain power is by presenting a christian Candidate anything other than that otilo.
Mind you Wicked Barrister Abdullahi Muhammed(SSG),Shehu Tukur are all eyeing the Seat from Nasarawa West.
I foresee Gaza Decamping to PDP and he will win the primary and probably become Governor
Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by SIONKPO1(m): 6:57pm On Jan 19
Beuberry:

He's not greedy. Court declared the rightful person entered in Nassarawa just as it did in Kano.
Do you know what happened in Nasarawa Case?
Let's not defend evil

1 Like

Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by hotseat: 7:04pm On Jan 19
If only these protesters could read between the lines, they would have known that the protest is an exercise in futility and amounts to a disturbance of public peace and a threat to peace and security of the State.

The SC is the last bus stop to all forms of litigations and as such, aggrieved litigants are free to appeal to the Court of Heaven, perhaps, after they are dead.

All it would take to make them come to their senses is to make a scapegoat of a few of them.

@hotseat
Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by Beuberry(f): 7:17pm On Jan 19
SIONKPO1:

Do you know what happened in Nasarawa Case?
Let's not defend evil
Why can't you defend evil in Kano?
Someone like you whipping sentiments so that the north can revolt against Tinubu!
In fact do ya worst, DSS ll feast on you.
And as for Nigeria, everyone can see where APC has truly won and where they didn't win. They won in Nassarawa So carry ya dry head komot!
Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by adekolaelect(m): 7:25pm On Jan 19
Bobloco:
The majority have been robbed of their mandate
Your opinion.
Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by adekolaelect(m): 7:30pm On Jan 19
aamir14t:
Tinubu's insatiable greed for power will be his own undoing.Tinubu's insatiable greed for power will be his own undoing....
Your own emotional greediness making you blind of reality of things that not all games must be won by you or your wishes.
Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:06pm On Jan 19
madridguy:
It is only APC that accepts court rulings. Others are always crying foul of judgements that do not favour them.

APC accepted Plateau and Kano judgements.

Are you okay? Did you follow the elections in those states? Or you think people are dump to come out that bold?

Go and your homework, the said parties actually won without rigging, even sule and nentawe knew they lost. Sule had the power of incumbency and played his cards well, Caleb also knew how to play cards. Left for me I don't complain when I lose, I dig deep to find out, because at the end, winners really win: this talks about knowing how to disarm your enemy before you even start fighting.

Mind you the unrest in Plateau would have been on another level, if Caleb had lost, the love is palpable and recent killings gruesome, that would have galvanised the population against such such stupid ruling.

1 Like

Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by SirFarads01(m): 8:13pm On Jan 19
OGHENAOGIE:
wetin concern tinubu with nassarawa local politics did u typed this rubbish when supreme court affirm pdp in plateau

Are you in Nassarawa State? Lafia precisely? Did you follow the elections leading to the pronouncement of the winner by INEC?
Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by SirFarads01(m): 8:13pm On Jan 19
HeroicMeastro:

Conduct the election 100times the pdp guy will still lose. Stop the unnecessary propaganda because of protest by some paid village women.
Besides, the protest is outskirts of Lafia town. They won't do that rubbish in the main town.

Are you in Nassarawa State? Lafia precisely? Did you follow the elections leading to the pronouncement of the winner by INEC?
Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by SirFarads01(m): 8:14pm On Jan 19
Beuberry:

Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by SirFarads01(m): 8:16pm On Jan 19
Beuberry:

Someone like you whipping sentiments so that the north can revolt against Tinubu!
And as for Nigeria, everyone can see where APC has truly won and where they didn't win. They won in Nassarawa So carry ya dry head komot!

Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:19pm On Jan 19
SirFarads01:

supreme court is final anyone protestin the judgment is stupid... PDP should plan for 2027... Simple
Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by Beuberry(f): 8:26pm On Jan 19
SirFarads01:

I followed the election. APC won and if una want go protest, pls do.
Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by SIONKPO1(m): 8:28pm On Jan 19
Beuberry:

The issue of Kano ,NNPP ,why will APC Say that about 165000 Votes were all or NNPP and not APC or PDP.
Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by SirFarads01(m): 8:38pm On Jan 19
Beuberry:

I remembered INEC the night before the announcement of the winner agreed to continue collation of results the following day by 9am only to wake up and by 8am APC was declared winner isn't that fishy ? Using the two remaining wards to guarantee APC victory let us face the truth

Man can lie to man but God sees and knows all things let us leave it at that
Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by SirFarads01(m): 8:40pm On Jan 19
Beuberry:

Them no dey beat pikin and say make the pikin no cry

Man fit pass man but man no pass God
E don be E don be
We dey watch to see how the end go be
Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by garfield1: 9:16pm On Jan 19
SIONKPO1:

You don't know what you are saying
Maybe let me Enlighten you small.
There is an awakening of Indigenous Nasarawa Indigenes and christians In particular,Wadada been a Muslim will Lose Nasarawa West and the only way APC can retain power is by presenting a christian Candidate anything other than that otilo.
Mind you Wicked Barrister Abdullahi Muhammed(SSG),Shehu Tukur are all eyeing the Seat from Nasarawa West.
I foresee Gaza Decamping to PDP and he will win the primary and probably become Governor

True,Gaza is another strong candidate.but I still see ombugadu snatching the ticket as he is in charge of pdp structure
Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by gidjah(m): 10:14pm On Jan 19
Melagros:
Is like pdp won nassarawa state
they were openly robbed bro, this was much expected for me since I have been up here all my life ,the power the Muslims though fewer here weird is big .They run virtually every sector in the state the thing is more of a religious thing now coz the Christians have been seriously relegated by Thier slave master.The PDP man won that election even to our amazement .I was in one of the major LGA when the votes were counted ,we were so supprised to hear the guy won , the other guys were really up this time but unfortunately,the man in power determines where the best goes in this nation. THE ELECTION WAS NOT ABOUT PARTY AT ALL, IT WAS MORE OF A RELIGIOUS WAR AND STATEMENTA BEEN MADE LOUD FOR ALL TO HEAR

1 Like

Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by Melagros(m): 10:46pm On Jan 19
gidjah:
they were openly robbed bro, this was much expected for me since I have been up here all my life ,the power the Muslims though fewer here weird is big .They run virtually every sector in the state the thing is more of a religious thing now coz the Christians have been seriously relegated by Thier slave master.The PDP man won that election even to our amazement .I was in one of the major LGA when the votes were counted ,we were so supprised to hear the guy won , the other guys were really up this time but unfortunately,the man in power determines where the best goes in this nation. THE ELECTION WAS NOT ABOUT PARTY AT ALL, IT WAS MORE OF A RELIGIOUS WAR AND STATEMENTA BEEN MADE LOUD FOR ALL TO HEAR
Hmmmmm, my brother that's what Nigeria experienced in 2023. So unfortunate
Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by SIONKPO1(m): 11:10pm On Jan 19
garfield1:

True,Gaza is another strong candidate.but I still see ombugadu snatching the ticket as he is in charge of pdp structure
There will be lots of concessions in 2026 and realignment
Re: Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule by chichar1(f): 1:50am On Jan 20
madridguy:
Madam go to the kitchen.

Ogbeni go to the toilet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Being Sworn In (photos) / Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga / Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.