Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,995 members, 7,849,000 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:15 PM

Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World – Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World – Toke Makinwa (268 Views)

Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO / Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World – Toke Makinwa by CrockvibesPRO: 2:31pm On Jan 19
Nollywood actress and media personality Toke Makinwa has praised Nigerian men.

According to her, they are the the best in the world.

The media personality said Nigerian men can't be compared to their counterparts around the world, especially the United Kingdom.

Speaking in the latest episode of her podcast, TokeMoments, she said: “No matter how I criticise Lagos boys, Nigerian men are just badly behaved. But I still think Naija men in the pool are still the best around the world.

“What UK girls are going through, I don’t understand. All my cousins in the UK when they tell my their dating stories, it is bad.”

Her guest, Madame Joyce, a British media personality, concorded: “Honestly, it is really bad. And I feel like because we are so used to it, that is just the expectation. In Nigeria here, somebody opened the car door for me, I was like, ‘Wow!’ UK boys barely do that. Chivalry in London is so dead. The guys don’t have much shame. There are still conversations about splitting the bills. It happened to me once.”

Source: Crockvibes.com
https://crockvibes.com/nigerian-men-are-the-best-in-the-world-toke-makinwa/

Re: Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World – Toke Makinwa by LEARNPYTHON(m): 2:32pm On Jan 19
undecided
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World – Toke Makinwa by Natbrowny: 2:36pm On Jan 19
Toke is tryna play a game she already lost..
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World – Toke Makinwa by Zonefree(m): 2:45pm On Jan 19
It takes menopause for a Nigerian woman to realise Nigerian men are the best in the world.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World – Toke Makinwa by Caliph97: 3:41pm On Jan 19
No be lie grin angry
Zonefree:
It takes menopause for a Nigerian woman to realise Nigerian men are the best in the world.
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World – Toke Makinwa by OBTOREPA(m): 3:50pm On Jan 19
Who will deny this
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World – Toke Makinwa by Tallesty1(m): 5:25pm On Jan 19
Saw this one sitting on a plastic chair at an event and I spent my entire time there wondering which is more plastic between her and the chair.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World – Toke Makinwa by ekelebeXstunner: 6:28pm On Jan 19
Toke is exercising her mouth. Nothing more or less.
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World – Toke Makinwa by We4all: 8:24pm On Jan 19
Perhaps they are the best because they are olodo givers. But they will give with their left hands and collect plenty with their right hands.

(1) (Reply)

‘i’m Not A Blogger’ – Tunde Ednut Clarifies In Response To Peter Obi’s Tweet / Tiktokers That Died Miserably In 2023, (video) / Bbnaija Host Ebuka Drops Shocking Twist About The Upcoming BBN Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.