Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip (51488 Views)

FCT Police Arrest Chukwuemeka Oputa Aka "Pounds & Dollars" (photo) / "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. / FCT Police Parade Taxi Driver Killer And Abuja Guest House Robbers (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by chrisvic007: 6:01pm On Jan 19
saddler:
lipsrsealed

Na wa ooo.

If i talk wetin dey my mind now, dem go ban me 600 years grin grin grin

Talk wetin you wan talk. Nobody dey muzzle the voice of a bell. The most useless and criminality oriented tribe in Nigeria are at it again.

What baffles me is the fact that our political elites want us to remain with these people by force. We should all rise and force our leaders to allow them have their dot republic.

This will continue until they exit the country. They disgrace Nigeria internationally and locally they give people problem via kidnapping, production of fake products, armed robbery, operation of baby factories, engaging in blood rituals to get money. No wonder that it is the most fetish and god forsaken country (Haiti) that recognized their ill fated republic in the sixties.

3 Likes

Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by ajailer(m): 6:02pm On Jan 19
ibo ppl and crime sef. no wonder why na to dey develop other people's land for them but make dem go back to their enclave where their criminal brothers dey wait to kidnap, kill and cannibalise dem no go gree go......

na dem go give alternative story to reality

if u tell dem to go back to their land, dem go start to dey cry like babies, dem go now start calling u bigot.....

see Chinanza now, he comot SE enter abuja say he wan develop Abuja with kidnapping biz......

criminal ppl..... all of them

4 Likes

Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by zedegit: 6:07pm On Jan 19
ipobarecriminals:
angry Nobody should ban me cos I mention CHINAZA according to the post. shocked angry grin shocked lipsrsealed

Ban this mofo

seun
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by ozo13(m): 6:16pm On Jan 19
Kingray10:
Good news, but I guess there is still other in this business. He Is not the only one
make them drill ama Wella, he will mention names
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by Ironbull: 6:17pm On Jan 19
easyfem:
I will take you guys serious when you arrest thief in aso rock

I know your type.

I challenge you this moment name that thief in Aso Rock and list your item the thief have stolen? Failure to provide these evidence you should be ban because this s a matter of grave security consequence you are turning into political shit simply because the idiot is from your tribe or region.

I need answer or we unplug your account here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by Helinus: 6:29pm On Jan 19
saddler:
lipsrsealed

Na wa ooo.

If i talk wetin dey my mind now, dem go ban me 600 years grin grin grin

Them no fit arrest Fulani kidnapper

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:30pm On Jan 19
sholatech:
Like Evans, Like Chinaza. Thanks to our security forces!

Bello Turji and his cohorts walk free.

Those holding the girls kidnapped from Bwari are still free, after killing one of the sisters.

Thanks to your security forces......
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by itzzkhaliii(m): 6:30pm On Jan 19
dinkyicon:
i said Fulani herds men. And truly they are mostly criminals. Yes they are.

Majority of Fulani are herdsmen I believe they are criminal elements amongst them but you can't convince me that all of them are criminal thank God you corrected yourself by mostly which is obtainable in other tribes as well.peace
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by Badguy77(m): 6:32pm On Jan 19
3 bareta only you.. Issokay
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by phemray(m): 6:34pm On Jan 19
sholatech:

The problem is that Nigeria youths are too eager to a financial success immediately without thinking of how bad or good is the path taken. Before now, people grows Thier wealth which is proportional to Thier age but today, a serving youth corper or IT student will engage in deals with others at the place of service and call it a smart move to future.
All crimes of today is majorly stealing but in different ways and mostly by force. Stealing Solid minerals= Bandits, stealing humans beings for ransom= kidnappers, stealing cows= rustlers,

All these were not new only that they metamorphosised to the next level at the arrival of GSM and banking reforms in 2000. Since people don't travel anymore with bags of money from Aba to Lagos or other places etc. as it were b4 now.
Also, Easy communication with WhatsApp and social media generally make this easier among the evil doers to form a gang.

The huge Amount of security vote for governors is another major factor that encourages all these because when Thier is peace only the governor pockets the money.
Jobs or no job, society have people that enjoys doing evil no matter what and not afraid as long as money comes out . If such a person is given a job, the next target is to create confusion so as to bring out money. As it's said No confusion, No result.

Maybe government should establish institutions/ university for dropouts or people with F9 parallel with no jamb entrance requirements so as to engaged and accommodate them otherwise they will enroll themselves to under bridges and evil colleges and will never allow others to have peace cos they believed they must survive wether good or bad.

We need to change our mind set and we begin to do positive things in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by DenreleDave(m): 6:42pm On Jan 19
Prigidypogodo:
Ferie001 myd44 nlfpm Seu
n Domique Mukna2
Rule 2

Why are you this pained grin grin grin
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by Boldideas: 6:44pm On Jan 19
abc115:

Chinaza!!! Election is over!!!! Peteru Obi can't save you now!
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by epondudu: 6:46pm On Jan 19
sholatech:
You are a tribal terrorist grin
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by Justiceleague1: 6:47pm On Jan 19
8 pages!!!!!!
Just because they heard the name CHINAZA!!!!!

Wonderful!!!

3 Likes

Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by Justiceleague1: 6:49pm On Jan 19
LordIsaac:
Firing squad straight!
Seconded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by loswhite(m): 6:52pm On Jan 19
dinkyicon:
I'm just saying the obvious. We see how the fulanis brandish their weapons.
Open another thread then focus on the fulanis in that thread.
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by Prigidypogodo(f): 6:54pm On Jan 19
DenreleDave:

sweetheart m how are you doing
I love you
do you love me Adenrele ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by Justiceleague1: 6:55pm On Jan 19
DenreleDave:

I don't know..maybe nobody wants to buy his 1850 antique cupboard grin
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by BrazilianOG(m): 7:02pm On Jan 19
HMM E BE LYK SAY NA CODED TRIBALISM DEY SELL FOR NLAND

1 Like

Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by 77up(m): 7:07pm On Jan 19
Remove these Ipob pigs from Nigeria and we will have peace. Same set of idiots will run to sm to scream Tinubu this Tinubu that , awon werey gbogbo.

The crime will surely go down
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by Cocolatti(m): 7:11pm On Jan 19
IgboSomalia:

The names have been out since. Check google.
The list is bigger than those six individuals. Infact those guys are just a front for the big dogs behind terrorism in Nigeria. That's why Buharis govt refused to make the list public , same with this present govt.
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by Jemex003: 7:15pm On Jan 19
Chidex50:
No be only notorious. Who dey even believe una nowadays

Maybe your uncle is he’s Boss
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by PortHarcourtcit(m): 7:16pm On Jan 19
Chinaza Philip will lead the Nigerian police for the arrest of others... Princeofsarcasm what's your say? Am i wrong or right?
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by PrinceofSarcasm: 7:24pm On Jan 19
PortHarcourtcit:
Chinaza Philip will lead the Nigerian police for the arrest of others... Princeofsarcasm what's your say? Am i wrong or right?

You do know he is from Andoni right? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
More and more it exposes It's self 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣
Yoruba man pretending to be from Rivers 🀣🀣
Ibo I know don't answer Philip as a surname never!

He is from rivers state 🀣🀣🀣🀣. But you won't know that because you are a Yoruba impersonating!! Dunce 🀣🀣🀣🀣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by Babathanks(m): 7:38pm On Jan 19
I know wan chop ban again. That's why I go keep shutπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Cos if I talk weting dy my mind, na 1year ban I go chop πŸ˜‚
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by ostartruth: 7:40pm On Jan 19
He should face firing squad as soon as possible
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by tnerro1(m): 7:50pm On Jan 19
Abuja about to be β€œ developed β€œ by ……..
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by BabaRamota1980: 7:53pm On Jan 19
Chinaza is our son. Our youths are not happy in Nigeria and the frustration is driving them to kidnap. Show mercy and release him to us.
Re: FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip by 7upnigeria: 8:02pm On Jan 19
Keaton:
That comment you're looking for, type it by yourself, Nlfpmod doesn't bite grin

Seun is a businessman, he doesnt want the truth. He's more interested in money. The children that wake their parents up with kick are at it again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Disgraces A Man Who Refused To Pay For Sex / You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him / Police Auctions Stolen Range Rover In Port Harcourt After It Was Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.