Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:58 PM

What Will Muhammad Do? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Will Muhammad Do? (3449 Views)

Muhammad Poisoned By A Jew, Why Must He Die Poisoned, After All He Is A Beloved / Some Of The Miracles Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw). / The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h): Question And Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Muhammad Do? by aloyemeka4: 2:50am On Nov 06, 2011
With the spate of church bombings in Nigeria by Islamists, what will Muhammed say assuming he is alive today and a Nigerian native?. Will he be proud of Nigerian muslims or will he be ashamed of the modern day Nigerian muslims because they veered from the message of peace he taught them and embraced violence and sin?. As  a NIGERIAN muslim, how do you think Muhammad will be feeling now in paradise whenever he look down on the Nigerian section of the planet earth?.

[img]http://islambestreligion.files./2010/11/islam-is-peace.jpg[/img]

May the souls of the faithful departed in Damaturu today rest in perfect peace.

While you enjoy sallah celebrations with your family, remember to pray for the victims of the Damaturu massacre and help educate your muslim brethren on the evils of terrorism. We Christians rely on peaceful muslims like you to instil the culture of peace in your Islamic brethren. Reach out and educate at least one muslim this sallah.
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by Araboy(m): 4:33am On Nov 06, 2011
In Nigeria Muslims and Christians will live in peace if you and your kind like forsebel rise above religious bigotry

and intolerance and look at ways to live in harmony and trust You guys need to show more respect to other traditions

beliefs and practices and spend more time in the Christian forum People who are here will never switch to your ways 

no matter what  So stop deceiving yourself and coming back with  silly threads

if really you and your people  desire peace stop insulting people religion and Prophet  because there is no other way

around so it is your call now  and yours   only Madame emaka
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 06, 2011
Araboy my friend, happy celebration to u and may God grant u all ur heart desires. My friend the truth be told islam and the way its being practiced in some countries eg Nigeria is called hate for non muslims. U would agree with me that even here on Nl, its say kinda hatred for non muslims.Not all of u are guilty about this but alot of muslims are.Suprisingly 61% of the Quran is centred on unbelievers and some kinda hatred for them. After discovering this, i opted not to fight an e fight with the likes of sweetnecta cos they are only showing the hate the Quran ordered them to show towards unbelievers. This is the kind of hatred we see all the time. The killings in Nigeria are senslense but this pple are acting in accordance to the Quran
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by Sweetnecta: 8:26am On Nov 06, 2011
^^^^^^^^ While you are dragging my name in the mud along with yours, i will stay above the fray.

When i discuss with you, and we have heated argument, it is in my heart not a fight. I see that you have not developed to know what a debate is, especially when you go to christian section and write horrific things about Allah [including spelling His name in a demeaning way and calling Him all kinds of names as if He is not your ultimate Creator], Muhammad [as] as if he is not the real comforter Jesus [as] mentioned, still intact in his mentioning in the Bible, this itself a miraculous testimony to the fact, and of course Islam you mock. Yet you can't help yourself from going bunkers over muslim women.

Any that marry you needs to examine her faith. The better thing that can happen to you is that you bring yourself, your cherished daughter and other children and your whole family [parents, and others] to enter Islam with you.

I called you 2 faced man yesterday. I have seen any difference. But I do hope that your life will be long and you finally before death leave idolatry, the only thing you know, now. See. I am consistent. My dialogue is to call you back from the brink of destruction. And for you to call your loved ones; your parents very quickly because they must be older than you and advanced in age by now.

I have no e fight with you and not with anyone. You can call be back from misguidance, if thats what you see, just the way i am calling you. You are advertising christianity. i am simply challenging you on the bad brand, while islam is the religion of Jesus [as], a prophet/messenger of Allah to the children of israel.
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by aloyemeka4: 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2011
Araboy:

In Nigeria Muslims and Christians will live in peace if you and your kind like forsebel rise above religious bigotry

and intolerance and look at ways to live in harmony and trust You guys need to show more respect to other traditions

beliefs and practices and spend more time in the Christian forum People who are here will never switch to your ways 

no matter what  So stop deceiving yourself and coming back with  silly threads

Nairaland has a Christian forum?. Last time I checked, it is the religious forum; Apparently, Seun created separate forum for only muslims because they are troublesome and attract so much controversy around them.

Araboy:

if really you and your people  desire peace stop insulting people religion and Prophet  because there is no other way 

around so it is your call now  and yours   only Madame emaka

So it is okay for Christians to blow people up simply because there are men like SweetNecta who continues to falsely claim that Jesus was a polygamous muslim who never ate pork?. So Nairaland muslim section is now the decider of peace among Christians in Northern Nigeria?. See your life?
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by Sweetnecta: 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2011
@Eloy/Emeka: Sebi o ti loko; Toba?

Why get so attached to my name? O ga o.

And biblical Jesus was not a christian. I am sure you will not disagree with me on this one. Abi?
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by Sweetnecta: 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2011
@ALoy@Emeka; I ma not used to the name just yet. Sorry.
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by aloyemeka4: 2:04pm On Nov 06, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@Eloy/Emeka: Sebi o ti loko; Toba?

Why get so attached to my name? O ga o.

And biblical Jesus was not a christian. I am sure you will not disagree with me on this one. Abi?

Roflmao, I am beginning to suspect you are the one who is interested in Toba as a "husband". Homosexuallity is sinful in Islam o.
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by Sweetnecta: 2:18pm On Nov 06, 2011
^ Why would I be interested in Toba? What for? I am doing a marital match between the 2 of you; unless you are a man?

I do not practice illegal sex with women, how then do i leap jump to a man? People of Lut is not in my make up. Then i am a muslim.
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by aloyemeka4: 2:46pm On Nov 06, 2011
Sweetnecta:

there is no reason for muslims to attack anyone.

there is reason for muslims to defend themselves when attacked.

the burning of churches, attacks on non muslims, etc, all of these are showing that the muslims who are doing these are ignorant and evil along with it.

this evil behavior is anti islam.
The messenger [as] and his companions [ra] and the next 2 early generations [ra] never did these that i am now witnessing in the north and other parts of the world.

May Allah bring knowledge and mercy into the heart of the muslims; young and old. Amin.

Please can you tell us the quran chapter and verse where Mohammed condemned violence against non muslims?.
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by Sweetnecta: 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2011
^^^^^^ Muhammad [as] is not the author of Quran, but Allah is.

Please don't show too much ignorance here. Omo yoruba nie. Abeg ma ba wa loruko je.

if you must spoil your "primary language [mother tongue]' you are free to adopt another tongue; outside nigeria.

Correct yourself. Then ask the question, again. This time; properly.
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by aloyemeka4: 7:10pm On Nov 06, 2011
Sweetnecta:

^^^^^^ Muhammad [as] is not the author of Quran, but Allah is.

Allah wrote quran in heaven and threw it down to us on earth?.
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 06, 2011
aloy@emeka:

Allah wrote quran in heaven and threw it down to us on earth?.
omg. i wan laff die ooooooo grin
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by aurenflani: 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2011
Yes only He did not throw it down but commanded the Arch-Angel Gabriel who recited it to the blessed Prophet (S.A.W.) for your salvation but if you turn your back, then continue with d religion that is spreading iniquity in d world: homosexuality, drunkenness, usury, wars, bullying & lies, prostitution, intolerance and promoters of all that their bible have condemned.
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by aloyemeka4: 9:54pm On Nov 06, 2011
aurenflani:

Yes only He did not throw it down but commanded the Arch-Angel Gabriel who recited it to the blessed Prophet (S.A.W.) for your salvation but if you turn your back, then continue with d religion that is spreading iniquity in d world: homosexuality, drunkenness, usury, wars, bullying & lies, prostitution, intolerance and promoters of all that their bible have condemned.

At least you absolved Christianity from complicity. It means that some of the people who claim to be Christians promote iniquity just like some muslims like Abacha, Abiola, Tafa Balogun, Arisekola Alao, Adedibu, etc promoted iniquity in Nigeria even though they are/were staunch muslims. So why blame Christianity because of the iniquities of hypocrites?.
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by ivoice247: 1:32am On Dec 30, 2011
No. Allah revealed the quran to prophet Muhammed (saw), just as He revealed psalms to prophet dawud(david), taurah to Moses, injeel (gospel) to prophet Isa (jesus)
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by deols(f): 7:18am On Jan 01, 2012
aloy@emeka:

At least you absolved Christianity from complicity. It means that some of the people who claim to be Christians promote iniquity just like some muslims like Abacha, Abiola, Tafa Balogun, Arisekola Alao, Adedibu, etc promoted iniquity in Nigeria even though they are/were staunch muslims. So why blame Christianity because of the iniquities of hypocrites?.

Did Aloy/EMeka talk of not blaming christianity because of some hypocrites?? oh! and u keep blaming Islam for the axn of some Muslims. I stopped being interested in arguments wv pple like u when i realised ur aim is always to tarnish d image of Islam and not for not being able to decipher all that w'v bn passing across. I am making it clear again,

you and you alone would be questioned/responsible for your own deeds.
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by ivoice247: 9:02am On Jan 01, 2012
Prophet Muhammed (saw) stated:- This Ummah (i.e. muslims) will divide into seventy-three sects, all in the Fire except one, (i.e. the one that follows the preachings of the prophet(saw) . Some of my Ummah will be guided by desire, like one who is infected by rabies; no vein or joint will be saved from these desires.’’”

This hadith was also narrated by Abu Dawood (2/503), Ahmad (4/102) and al-Haakim (1/128) among others, with similar wording but with the following addition;

“Seventy two sects out of Seventy-three sects will be in hell fire and only one sect will be in the Jannah (paradise): that is the 'Jama’ah.'” (i.e. the sect that follows the preaching of the prophet)
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by ivoice247: 9:42am On Jan 01, 2012
Quote from: Sweetnecta on November 05, 2011, 12:16 PM

there is no reason for muslims to attack anyone.

there is reason for muslims to defend themselves when attacked.

the burning of churches, attacks on non muslims, etc, all of these are showing that the muslims who are doing these are ignorant and evil along with it.

this evil behavior is anti islam. The messenger [as] and his companions [ra] and the next 2 early generations [ra] never did these that i am now witnessing in the north and other parts of the world.

May Allah bring knowledge and mercy into the heart of the muslims; young and old. Amin.

Please can you tell us the quran chapter and verse where Mohammed condemned violence against non muslims?.

And do not kill anyone whose killing Allah has forbidden, except for a just cause. And whoever is killed wrongfully (intentionally with hostility and oppression and not by mistake), We have given his heir the authority [to kill back, - Law of Equality in punishment - or to forgive, or to take Diyah (blood money)]. But let him not exceed limits in the matter of taking life (i.e he should not kill except the killer). Verily, he is helped (by the Islamic law).
( سورة الإسراء , Al-Isra, Chapter #17, Verse #33)

Because of that We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind. And indeed, there came to them Our Messengers with clear proofs, evidence, and signs, even then after that many of them continued to exceed the limits in the land!
( سورة المائدة , Al-Maeda, Chapter #5, Verse #32)

O you who believe! Eat not up your property among yourselves unjustly except it be a trade amongst you, by mutual consent. And do not kill yourselves (nor kill one another). Surely, Allah is Most Merciful to you.
( سورة النساء , An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #29)
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by Judek2(m): 2:34pm On Jan 01, 2012
ivoice247:

Quote from: Sweetnecta on November 05, 2011, 12:16 PM
And do not kill anyone whose killing Allah has forbidden, except for a just cause. And whoever is killed wrongfully (intentionally with hostility and oppression and not by mistake), We have given his heir the authority [to kill back, - Law of Equality in punishment - or to forgive, or to take Diyah (blood money)]. But let him not exceed limits in the matter of taking life (i.e he should not kill except the killer). Verily, he is helped (by the Islamic law).‏

That verse still encourages killing.
(1)It says you shall kill those for a just cause.
(2)the heir of the killed can kill the killer.
(3) he should kill the killer.

This verse did not discourage killing.Infact,it gives more justification in killing.

Because of that We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind. And indeed, there came to them Our Messengers with clear proofs, evidence, and signs, even then after that many of them continued to exceed the limits in the land!

This verse is still encouraging killing.Its more like "Do not kill without reason" showing the full authority that justifies killing in retaliation,which still supports Killing.

O you who believe! Eat not up your property among yourselves unjustly except it be a trade amongst you, by mutual consent. And do not kill yourselves (nor kill one another). Surely, Allah is Most Merciful to you.

Well,this verse seems to be advising the believers not to kill eachother,and advices them that they should not rebel against eachother. So in the light of it, they can kill unbeilevers that rebel against them.

You just succeeded in posting the meekest Islamic approach on killing,which is based on defence and retaliation. There are hundreds of Korainic killing orther based outside defence.
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by Sweetnecta: 2:49pm On Jan 01, 2012
Did the Bible discourage Killing?

According to Judek2, it does in all conditions.

I wonder that the christians who claim to be bearer of truth after the jews who have lost that privilege are hypocrites because every war since christianity, we will find Christians in the middle of it, with a definite hand in it.

Prosecuting it or helping some group to prosecute it or selling the weapons that prosecute it.
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by ivoice247: 6:26pm On Jan 02, 2012
Judek2:

That verse still encourages killing.
(1)It says you shall kill those for a just cause.
(2)the heir of the killed can kill the killer.
(3) he should kill the killer.

This verse did not discourage killing.Infact,it gives more justification in killing.

This verse is still encouraging killing.Its more like "Do not kill without reason" showing the full authority that justifies killing in retaliation,which still supports Killing.

Well,this verse seems to be advising the believers not to kill eachother,and advices them that they should not rebel against eachother. So in the light of it, they can kill unbeilevers that rebel against them.

You just succeeded in posting the meekest Islamic approach on killing,which is based on defence and retaliation. There are hundreds of Korainic killing orther based outside defence.

Yes, islam encourages a life for a life, eye for eye and one that kills intentionally should also be killed except it be by mistake. How else do you remove evil and evil people from the land if not by killing them, even states in the U.S that previously abolished death sentence are pushing for the return. Those to be killed are explained in the quran. The bible also supports life for life in the book of exodus 21:23-24;- "life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand" , I know many christians will say this is the old testament but i tell you that jesus(as) did not bring any new law in the new testament he actually came to fulfil the old law of moses; Bk of Mathew 5:17, “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by phartye(m): 10:44am On Jan 03, 2012
'Those who disbelieve say: "This (Qur'an) is nothing but a lie that he (Muhammad ,s.a.w) has invented, and others have helped him at it. In fact they(the disbelievers) have produced an unjust wrong(thing) and a lie."' (Qur'an 25:4)
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by phartye(m): 10:44am On Jan 03, 2012
'Those who disbelieve say: "This (Qur'an) is nothing but a lie that he (Muhammad ,s.a.w) has invented, and others have helped him at it. In fact they(the disbelievers) have produced an unjust wrong(thing) and a lie."' (Qur'an 25:4)
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by LogicMind: 12:50am On Jan 04, 2012
Kill
Kill
Kill
Kill
Kill

The mad god.
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by ivoice247: 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2012
Logic Mind:

Kill
Kill
Kill
Kill
Kill

The mad god.

How else do you remove evil people or evil acts from the land? Any body that kills (except for self-defense or mistake) MUST be killed(except the victim grants forgiveness). According to islam, all bombers & terrorists must be killed if they kill christians (or non-muslims) except the non-muslims or christians attack them first and even so, you can only kill the perpetrator themselves and not their families, or brothers or friends or bystanders. And there are many quotes in the quran that states this fact.

So if you have a better punishment for the rapists, murderers, bomb blasters, terrorists etc etc other than to KILL them, then let us know
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by Judek2(m): 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2012
ivoice247:

How else do you remove evil people or evil acts from the land? Any body that kills (except for self-defense or mistake) MUST be killed(except the victim grants forgiveness). According to islam, all bombers & terrorists must be killed if they kill christians (or non-muslims) except the non-muslims or christians attack them first and even so, you can only kill the perpetrator themselves and not their families, or brothers or friends or bystanders. And there are many quotes in the quran that states this fact.

So if you have a better punishment for the rapists, murderers, bomb blasters, terrorists etc etc other than to KILL them, then let us know

Thats exactly my point, [size=30pt]KILL ALL OF THEM[/size] grin

Now, this is what Jesus said to them,Any among you who has not sinned,let him cast the first stone .They all went away disappointed. cheesy

when sinners kills sinners, who is the Devil shocked !!?
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by Sweetnecta: 2:13am On Jan 07, 2012
^^^^ Was Jesus sinless?

Why didn't he cast the first stone, just to demonstrate that he was sinless, since that is what the christian says he was, even though he brought war, not peace, calling people foolish when that leads the one who says "fool" to hell to be punished for saying it.
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by Judek2(m): 7:54am On Jan 07, 2012
Sweetnecta:

^^^^ Was Jesus sinless?

Why didn't he cast the first stone, just to demonstrate that he was sinless,
since that is what the christian says he was, even though he brought war, not peace, calling people foolish when that leads the one who says "fool" to hell to be punished for saying it.

@Sweetnecta, your guts is making fun of you. So This is what you have to come up with?
Come on,you can beat your guts,stop raising silly and useless issues here,its embarrasing.
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by ivoice247: 12:10am On Jan 16, 2012
Judek2:

Thats exactly my point, [size=30pt]KILL ALL OF THEM[/size] grin

Now, this is what Jesus said to them,Any among you who has not sinned,let him cast the first stone .They all went away disappointed. cheesy

when sinners kills sinners, who is the Devil shocked !!?

REALLY! Are you saying that criminals should not be punished because we are all sinners? So if i kill and violate your daughter, mother, sister and wife, i should be set free? That isn't a smart preposition, is it? Even, jesus(as) said, according to the bk of Matthew 5:17, he has not come to abolish the law but to fulfil it. 

Matthew 5:21; "You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, 'Do not murder, and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.'

exodus 21:24; eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot,

Deut 19:21; Show no pity: life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot.

Leviticus 20:10; And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Leviticus 20:12; And if a man lie with his daughter in law, both of them shall surely be put to death: they have wrought confusion; their blood shall be upon them.
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by Judek2(m): 2:02pm On Jan 16, 2012
Stop posing your ignorance here. .

We no longer folow the Laws of Moses, muslims do because you are built on the Bibles old tastaments. Which is mainly to suit the old times of wars and survival. .

Jesus told the people that
"It was because your hearts were hard that Moses wrote you this law,"
Jesus knew that the law will no longer suit the centuries after the old Prophets. Things has to change.
ofcoarse, Jesus did not come to abolish the law,but to fulfil it,to fulfill things written about him and to make an everlasting covenant with us. .

We follow our Lord Jesus Christ, and no more those old,stupid and inhumane laws.

The wicked people like muslims follow the old laws,and thats why they are so intolerant and inhumane even on this century of less war and succesion. .

Only the teachings of Jesus can change you people.
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by LogicMind: 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2012
hihihihihihihihihi
haahaahaahaha
ooooooooooleeeeeeeeee

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In The Depths Of Darkness He Called Out: / These Pictures Are Talking / Rebutals Library: A Solution To Recycled Topics By Non Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.