Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

What Will Muhammad Do? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Will Muhammad Do? (3367 Views)

Muhammad Poisoned By A Jew, Why Must He Die Poisoned, After All He Is A Beloved / Some Of The Miracles Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw). / The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h): Question And Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by Sweetnecta: 4:02am On Jan 25, 2012
@Judek2; « #63 on: Today at 03:00:08 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Yesterday at 12:20:45 AM
@Judek2: How did he fulfill and set fully the first commandment that God is 1, unseen when you christians take Jesus, a physically seen man as God, even Trinity; Jesus, Ghost and Yahweh?

THE HOLY SPIRIT

Luke 4:1And Jesus being full of the HOLY GHOST returned from Jordan,and was let by THE SPIRIT into the wilderness
see Gen 1:2. and THE SPIRIT of God moved upon the face of the waters[/Quote]And when the christians can't escape it, they fondly remember that Jesus was a person, so much a person that even he was filled with holy spirit [sorry; ghost], the same full of the holy ghost that John as a fetus in his mother's womb was full of. Does it not make John also God if this was a sign of God in the life of Jesus?

[Quote]2)JESUS IS GOD

John 10:30 I and MY FATHER are ONE[/Quote]I and my wife are one. But certainly I am not a woman and she aint to man. I know it. She knows it. It is a fallacy to believe that there is no boss in that relationship. Is Jesus the boss of Jehovah or is it Jehovah Who Lords over Jesus?

[Quote]3)JESUS CALLS HIMSELF GOD.
LUKE 14:12 And Jesus answering said, Thou shalt not tempt THE LORD THY GOD[/Quote]You could fool yourself, but not me. Satan asked Jesus to act so that it can be proven that Jesus will be protected by God. Jesus answered, saying in effect that if he were to do as satan asked, he Jesus will be tempting God. Thats what that verse is saying because you did not have the gut and conviction to present it as a proof that jesus is anything more than a human prophet, if he was more than human prophet, the lagosshia challenge would have been answered by now.

[uote]Dont be blind to see, JESUS = GOD = HOLY SPIRIT.
[/Quote]So when jesus was hung between thieves, it must be that God was also hung between thieves is equal to holy ghost was also hung between thieves? You are not sincere.

[Quote]Didnt Jesus say,God is SPIRIT[/Quote}Do spirits have flesh and bone? Jesus asked those who said he was not a hard body [human that can get hurt, black and blue].

[Quote]Quote
So tell me how you will work the no graven image to agree with the cross?

I will IGNORE silly questions.[/Quote]This is from the 10 commandment you darn cross worshiper. whats silly about reality of your religious life?

{Quote]Quote
if this is so that is the benefit of Another Comforter and even less Acts of apostles, the epistles, revelations, Paul?[/Quote]So you have no answer?

[Quote]Quote
He said I finished all that you send me to do at the dinner table, long before the alleged cross. It is finished on the cross is irrelevant to what God sent him to do, there for.

Although you claim that you dont drink alchohol,the bolded seems to be written under the influence of alchohol.[/Quote]Prove the bold? Did Jesus say "I finished what you sent me" at the dinner table?

[Quote]Quote
please keep in mind that Isiah never mentioned the word "Jesus", hence the read into it what you are reading into it is your own making and there is no evidence.

Mohammadians know nothing about Prophesy. Xsmiley[/Quote]Nothing called Mohammadians you head screwed on wrongly person.

[Quote]But to educate you a little,can you tell me who this verse was prophesying about

MALACHI:4:5
Behold, I will send you Elijah,the Prophet before the comming of the dreadful day of the LORD[/Quote]Did Elijah come after Elijah? Lets have Jesus and the greatest prophet of the children of Israel, John argue it out. Who is correct between the two?

[Quote]If you can answer this,I shall then answer your question.[/Quote]Jesus and John are arguing who was Elijah in their time.

[Quote]Quote
Show me the name Jesus here or do you think this does not better fit the another comforter who is the one that completed everything? Lets think about it.

answer the above question , then we shall think about it.
You dont need a long comment, but just a name.
]/Quote]Did you see Jesus and John arguing about who was Elijah?

[Quote]Quote
But Paul abolished it? What do you think about that now that you can eat pork?

Why mentioning Paul? Mohammad would have included him as one of his prophets,if not for his hatred for Jesus Christ.[/Quote]I guess you read minds. WHat was Jesus thinking about when he said John was Elijah and John disagreed? Who was right? By the way Paul was not Jesus so I dont know what you are talking about hatred of jesus will automatically lead to hating Paul.

[QUote]Actually,Paul didnt abolish it,he simply upheld Gods message to Peter.[/Quote]Paul never met Jesus, while peter was the Rock of jesus. Yet it was Paul that controlled the movement of Peter and the rest of those who followed Jesus for 3 years. How does that make sense to you?

[Quote]Acts 10:12-15
12)Wherein there were all manner of four-footed beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things,and fowls of the air.
13) and there came a voice to him, Rise Peter,kill and eat
14) but Peter said, Not so Lord; For I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean.
15) And the Voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou Common.[/Quote]What Jesus didnt eat now Peter and Paul are eating.

[Quote]Quote
And no evidence that Isiah was talking about Jesus here. Check it out. I want his name in black and white.

Poor Mohammadian, Prophesies does not require names or points and says, that is him. It is based on attributes and what people see and talk him that makes them a clear evidence of the prophecy.[/Quote]And the Another Comforter shall hear and speak. How is a non speaking ghost the another comforter?

[Quote]A Prophesy cannot say, "I prophesy that a man called Jesus will be born by a Woman called Mary and his father will be Joseph,who will be a carpenter,"[/Quote]So prophesy has to give a generic statement, but it is you who will finalize who you take as the one in the prophesy. Now tell me how does Jesus become the King when he never sat on a throne? How is he a prince when there no royalty in his blood? I can go on and on, and then ask how was the another comforter a prophesy of Jesus becomes a dumb ghost that has no voice? Dumb waiter is a person, but not a means of transporting you food tray from the lower level to the upper level in your house.

[Quote]By so, it is not a Prophesy,
Prophesy is based on Foolproof. The fools will see it manifest,yet doubt,
but the humble will see,and believe fully in his heart that it is true.[/Quote]And you have not humble yourself before God, so how would you know reality from what satan make beautiful in your eyes?

[Quote]Quote
But you said Jesus didnt have any sin, why didnt he cast the lone stone to demonstrate this?

Again,alchohol at work here.
1) he was not under the law,
2)How came to save sinners and not to condemn them.
3) by being sinless,he sets an example for sinners.
Any odd action would have disqualified him of being the "savior" or "Mesaiah"[/Quote]And Jesus said if you say "fool" to anyone you will be in hell. Then Jesus said "fool" to someone. Tell me.

[Quote]You and Lagoshia just thinks like what Mohammad called women.
You know it dont you? Grin Grin[/Quote]I dont read mind. So spill your gut, man.
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by Judek2(m): 8:16am On Jan 25, 2012
Sweetnecta:

What does this act do to the act of adultery, except to say there is no punishment for it? Is that not destroying the laws and the prophets?

Adultery is sin,and punnishable by law, but, Jesus has no business with the peoples law. If any had stoned her,Jesus wont react, but he let their conscience judge them.
If the woman do it again,Jesus may not be there to save her,but certainly not maybe a second time, so the law can take corse.
Now,Jesus has succeeded in this two things,
1) the adultrer need to repent,so as not to face the law.
2) Punnishments by the law,but not so severe because the law makers also are sinners,but may not caught or use their affluence to cover it up. He only gave them an insight to be humane in their laws.

What if it was a rape?

Look at what Muhammad [as] did in the same situation: 4 witnesses who actually saw the private parts/organs in contact and they have to swear 3 times each that they were telling the truth. then swear 1 time each that if they lie against the accused, the anger of God be upon them. then the accused will be the last and most important witness on earth for or against him or herself; the accused will swear 3 times that he/she did not commit the illegal sex that the witnesses did not see what they said that they saw. then he/she will swear 1 time that if he/she lied about what he/she was accused of the wrath of God is upon him/her. If the accused does this, he/she is free to go unpunished leaving the Decision to God. The people who accused him/her are to left in the state of humiliation as if they were liars and no one will accept their evidence, ever. you see how comprehensive is the action of the another comforter; cautioning everyone from accusing anyone and at the same time creating an avenue of mercy because people will fear accusing others because the accuser may be humiliated even if its true as long as the accused can swear against him/herself. all of these allows justice to be done, still where a person who is not married get whipped while the married get stoned.

Save your long sermon,I dont need it.
I know much about rape in sharia law.

On October 30, 2008, the United Nations condemned the stoning to death of Aisha Duhulowa, a 13-year-old girl who had been gang- raped and then sentenced to death by a Sharia court for fornication (Zina). She was screaming and begging for mercy, but when some family members attempted to intervene, shots were fired by the Islamic militia and a baby was killed.
This is just one of many cases.
Other cases requires the victim must mary the raper or remain in prison.

In sharia law,
(a) The accused makes confession, or
(b) There are at least four Muslim adult male witnesses."[11]
(C) "Punishment will take place when Zina or rape have been proved by witness."[12]
(D) Sharia Law rejects
the witness of women in Hudood cases.[13]
(E) "The evidence of women is originally inadmissible on account of their weakness of understanding, want of memory and incapacity of governing."

A Witness is one who saw the crime and so testifies it is true,
The victim has to provide four male witnesses,who will be revealed to her in order to prove that she was raped.

Insanity of sharia law, in order words,the raper only has to deny the act and go free.

How did Jesus become lord here when you cant even tell us where in the Bible he says I am your Lord or your God, instead he said "Oh Israel, your Lord and my Lord is but One God"?

speaking and repeating oneself to a deaf man makes one a mad man. My previous post will help you

Surah Jumu'a; God says to Muhammad [as] tell the people to hurry up to the Friday Prayer and after it go back to their lives and continue to live it. This is the best of improvement.

He also sanctioned killing of those that didnt go for prayers.

If Jesus warned people not to abolish the laws and the prophets, what do you think is the state of the bible reader person who abolish what Jesus said not to abolish? What is the level of honesty of the person who says Jesus was under the laws and the prophets especially the 10 Commandments of Moses, since Jesus did not change a single one of the 10, never claimed he was God or made a graven image, etc, or even ate pork?

In the history of all the Biblical Prophets, nobody was worshiped by the people except Jesus.
If he was just a Prophet, he would have condemned all those that worships him,and by so. But he was clear. Even the Angels of God worships him,in Davids prophesy.
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by Judek2(m): 10:39am On Jan 25, 2012
ivoice247:

i didn't misplace david with joseph.

Your involvement of Joseph on that verse has twerted its original motive as no how was Joseph been addressed in that verse.

If you believe the bk of ACT "according to the flesh"; - this means joseph (descendant of David) impregnated virgin Mary to give rise to  jesus(as) which clearly contradicts the bk of matthew that states jesus(as) had already been raised by the holy spirit before the coming together of joseph and virgin Mary

You clearly misinterpreted the word "RAISED", The holy Spirit did not raise Jesus. The verse says [Matt 1:18 cut], , before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost

A simpe NIV or NLF translation wouldnt have confused you so much.
[Act 2:30] Therefore being a Prophet and knowing that God had promised him on oath that he would set one of his descendants on his throne.

The KJV realy cracked your brain,Ofcorse it would cos its of ancient and old English,so some difficult words.

[Acts 2:30]
(A)Therefore being a Prophet
-David was a prophet or a Seer,he prophesies/sees the future.

(B)and knowing that God has sworn with an oath to him.- see [Ps.132:11 cut] The Lord hath sworn in truth unto David

(C) That of the [fruit] of his [loins],-see [Ps 132:11 cut], Of the fruit of thy body

FRUIT here simply means an issue,or a child,or son
LOINS simply implies to Descendants.

Therefore- 'that of one of his descendants.'

(d) according to the flesh -
The apostle Paul, moreover, in the epistle to the Galatians manifestly says: God sent his son, made of a woman.

And again in that to the Romans he says: Concerning his son, who was made of the seed of David according to the flesh, who was predestinated as the son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead, Jesus Christ our Lord.

JESUS ACCORDING TO THE FLESH IS FROM MARY, AND THE SON OF GOD BY THE VIRGIN BIRTH.

(E) He will raise up Christ to sit on his throne-
'raise' here simply means to ressurect, and not to give birth as you interpreted it.

Jesus ressurected and so he sits on his heavenly throne forever,fullfuling David's prophesy.
My God said to my LORD,sit thou upon thy throne and I shall make thy enemies thy footstool.

As for who asked me to show him the throne of Jesus,.
Jesus said,My throne is not of this world he will leave the world and sit on his throne in Heaven forever.
Thy throne O God,shall be a skepter for righteousness for ever and ever

NOTE:some random quotes.

So in compiling my explanations from A - D, I say,

David was a seer,and knowing that God had sworn in truth to him.
That of one of his descendants,from Mary,Will he ressurect to sit on his throne.
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by Sweetnecta: 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2012
^^ Joseph was worshiped by his father since prostrating of face is an act of worship; the Onishongo of Yoruba land does this to his/her shango.

So Jesus was worshiped with people less credible than those who worshiped Joseph. If this proves Jesus to be God then Joseph was a greater God. Those who worshiped Jesus as you said were people of little faith, just like the Yoruba shango Worshipers.

Where do we find Allah sanctioning the killing of those who did not attend Jumu'a, and Ellah of Jesus or Yahweh of Moses did not do the same to those who did not pray on Sabbath day?

[Quote]On October 30, 2008, the United Nations condemned the stoning to death of Aisha Duhulowa, a 13-year-old girl who had been gang- violated and then sentenced to death by a Sharia court for fornication (Zina). She was screaming and begging for mercy, but when some family members attempted to intervene, shots were fired by the Islamic militia and a baby was killed.[/Quote]Nigerian youth Group Intimacy young nigerian woman. I am certain all of them are christians. What punishment or honoring befits them since they did evil? It takes two to tango and se.x is a form of tango. If the woman says no so much so that she yelled, her action says that she was not a willing party. Should she be punished? Lets look at what the Quran says instead of what the ignorant muslims did to punish her over her ordeal. Also (forbidden are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess. Thus has Allah ordained for you. All others are lawful, provided you seek them from your property, desiring chastity, "not fornication". So with those among them whom you have enjoyed, give them their required due, but if you agree mutually after the requirement (has been determined), there is no sin on you. Surely, Allah is Ever All-Knowing, All-Wise. The punishment is similar to your claiming that Jesus is more than what he is because Jesus will reject this and throw it back at you. The whole christendom is in Injustice like the muslims who performed injustice.
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by Sweetnecta: 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2012
White Judek2 will make us believe in his magic, we do not see the name of Jesus in any Isiah or Psalm. And your godspel was made up by people elevating the man Jesus for no apparent reason except that the satan rushed them to lies.
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by ivoice247: 6:57pm On Jan 25, 2012
Judek2:

Your involvement of Joseph on that verse has twerted its original motive as no how was Joseph been addressed in that verse.
Joseph was addressed in the verse. The verse was referring to the fruit of David's loins, and according to your definition, "the fruit of the loin" means  descendant, therefore the verse means the descendant of David that will raise up christ; And that descendant will be no other than Joseph. Read below the verses again;-
ACTS 2:29.
Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulcher is with us unto this day.
30: Therefore being a Prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him,that of the fruit of his loins,according to the flesh, he will raise up Christ to sit on his throne.

You clearly misinterpreted the word "RAISED", The holy Spirit did not raise Jesus. The verse says [Matt 1:18 cut], , before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost

(E) He will raise up Christ to sit on his throne-
'raise' here simply means to ressurect, and not to give birth as you interpreted it.
Nope, according to the bible 'raise' is not interpreted as resurrect. If 'raise' means resurrect, then the verse (act 2:30) will mean that it's David's descendant (fruit of the loin) that will ressurect christ to sit on the throne. Read the verse below and substitute the word 'raise' in place of the word 'resurrect' and lets see whether it makes sense.

Therefore being a Prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him,that of the fruit of his loins according to the flesh, he will raise up(resurrect) Christ to sit on his throne.
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by Judek2(m): 1:00pm On Jan 27, 2012
Sweetnecta:

@Judek2; « #63 on: Today at 03:00:08 AM »And when the christians can't escape it, they fondly remember that Jesus was a person, so much a person that even he was filled with holy spirit [sorry; ghost], the same full of the holy ghost that John as a fetus in his mother's womb was full of. Does it not make John also God if this was a sign of God in the life of Jesus?

Sometimes I wonder if you think before posting. Who gives the holy Spirit?
Did John promise anybody of the Holyspirit? Remember his words,I baptise you with water,but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, he shall baptize you with Holy Ghost,and with fire
Only God can give the holy spirit,and John recognised that.

I and my wife are one. But certainly I am not a woman and she aint to man. I know it. She knows it. It is a fallacy to believe that there is no boss in that relationship. Is Jesus the boss of Jehovah or is it Jehovah Who Lords over Jesus?

I never knew Mohammadians recognise oneness in marriage cheesy cheesy
You should have said,"I and my Wives are one" smiley
Anyway, dont bring marriage into it cos it doesnt fit in the spiritual aspect of it.

You could fool yourself, but not me. Satan asked Jesus to act so that it can be proven that Jesus will be protected by God. Jesus answered, saying in effect that if he were to do as satan asked, he Jesus will be tempting God. Thats what that verse is saying because you did not have the gut and conviction to present it as a proof that jesus is anything more than a human prophet, if he was more than human prophet, the lagosshia challenge would have been answered by now.

I'm happy you grabbed that one realy fast.
My motive of that verse is to show you who is being tempted,in link with the Son of God,and how he dealt with it.
Jesus had no intension of tempting God.

[/quote]
Dont be blind to see, JESUS = GOD = HOLY SPIRIT.This is from the 10 commandment you darn cross worshiper. whats silly about reality of your religious life?

The ten Commandments which says One God. So tell me how you will differenciate the Spirit of God mentioned in Genesis from God?

You know more about paganism than anyone. So I will ignore the bold.

{Quote]
if this is so that is the benefit of Another Comforter and even less Acts of apostles, the epistles, revelations, Paul?
So you have no answer?

Your question is silly,so dont expect any answer for it.

Prove the bold? Did Jesus say "I finished what you sent me" at the dinner table?

hallucinations has filled your head. Just prove it yourself if you are truthful.

Nothing called Mohammadians you head screwed on wrongly person.

I address you as a Mohammadian. And so I does to every muslim. So dont try to correct me.

Did Elijah come after Elijah? Lets have Jesus and the greatest prophet of the children of Israel, John argue it out. Who is correct between the two?

Jesus and John are arguing who was Elijah in their time.

grin grin grin I knew you're gonna spit that out. . It was a Prophesy,and it was fulfiled.So I required you in your own thought to give me the name of the person talked about.If you do sincerely,I will explain it to you.

I guess you read minds.WHat was Jesus thinking about when he said John was Elijah and John disagreed? Who was right? By the way Paul was not Jesus so I dont know what you are talking about hatred of jesus will automatically lead to hating Paul.

That is why I said that Prophesies are foolproof. smiley the foolish Jews were still waiting for Elijah maybe to come from the dead.
Jesus explained the prophesy to them,that Elijah has come and they killed him. John himself knew that he was not Elijah.
ELIJAH mentioned simply means spiritual connections,he was going to come in the spirit of Elijah the prophet to them, not in the person of Elijah. You and those Jews are just the same. lipsrsealed

Paul never met Jesus, while peter was the Rock of jesus. Yet it was Paul that controlled the movement of Peter and the rest of those who followed Jesus for 3 years. How does that make sense to you?

Just as Paul was the heir persecutor of early Christians,but God made him the heir apostle of the Gospel. With the zeal he used to persecute,the same zeal he used for preaching.
He neve knew Jesus,nor the Gospel.Yet he wrote so much about him. Thats the work of God.

What Jesus didnt eat now Peter and Paul are eating.
[quote]

And how did you know what he ate,and what he didnt?
Its obvious,Peters revelation changed that.

[quote]
And the Another Comforter shall hear and speak. How is a non speaking ghost the another comforter?

You are indeed very hallucinative.
Are you trying to make him suit your own comforter? grin
[/quote]
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by Judek2(m): 1:48pm On Jan 27, 2012
Sweetnecta:

^^ Joseph was worshiped by his father since prostrating of face is an act of worship; the Onishongo of Yoruba land does this to his/her shango.

So Jesus was worshiped with people less credible than those who worshiped Joseph. If this proves Jesus to be God then Joseph was a greater God. Those who worshiped Jesus as you said were people of little faith, just like the Yoruba shango Worshipers.

Your annalyzation is very poor. Try and improve.
In the whole Bible,no Prophet of God was ever worshiped except God,and Jesus in the new tastaments. So deal with it.

Where do we find Allah sanctioning the killing of those who did not attend Jumu'a, and Ellah of Jesus or Yahweh of Moses did not do the same to those who did not pray on Sabbath day?

Its in your unauthentic Hadiths. Infact, Mohammad did it himself. I wrote Allah cos they go hand in hand.

Why are you trying to use the Bible as a cover? Just quit it.

Nigerian youth bleep young nigerian woman. I am certain all of them are christians.

An Igbo adage says,"Ahia onye ma anya ya ka o na-azu." cool
You seems to know much about that,and yeah. expecially in your area,maybe you are their watch Dog.

Please,Stop posting those rants and making christians or Bible victims ,its emberassing you.

What punishment or honoring befits them since they did evil? It takes two to tango and se.x is a form of tango. If the woman says no so much so that she yelled, her action says that she was not a willing party. Should she be punished? Lets look at what the Quran says instead of what the ignorant muslims did to punish her over her ordeal. Also (forbidden are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess. Thus has Allah ordained for you. All others are lawful, provided you seek them from your property, desiring chastity, "not fornication". So with those among them whom you have enjoyed, give them their required due, but if you agree mutually after the requirement (has been determined), there is no sin on you. Surely, Allah is Ever All-Knowing, All-Wise. The punishment is similar to your claiming that Jesus is more than what he is because Jesus will reject this and throw it back at you. The whole christendom is in Injustice like the muslims who performed injustice.

Cant you conclude your rantings without including Jesus or Bible to it?

Your post doesnt defend anything,expecially a violated girl. Your koranic verse means nothing.

Tell me what your Sharia law says to prove a violated girl or woman innocent.
I have provided it,and it is widely practiced in Islam, and you are here beating about the bush.
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by chakula: 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2012
Cat call and pass on!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Attention: Mukinatu / Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata / Kafaarat Yameen (expiation For Breaking A Vow)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.