Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

What Will Muhammad Do? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Will Muhammad Do? (3372 Views)

Muhammad Poisoned By A Jew, Why Must He Die Poisoned, After All He Is A Beloved / Some Of The Miracles Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw). / The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h): Question And Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by ivoice247: 9:03am On Jan 17, 2012
Judek2:

Stop posing your ignorance here. .

We no longer folow the Laws of Moses, muslims do because you are built on the Bibles old tastaments. Which is mainly to suit the old times of wars and survival. .

Jesus told the people that
"It was because your hearts were hard that Moses wrote you this law,"
Jesus knew that the law will no longer suit the centuries after the old Prophets. Things has to change.
ofcoarse, Jesus did not come to abolish the law,but to fulfil it,to fulfill things written about him and to make an everlasting covenant with us. .

We follow our Lord Jesus Christ, and no more those old,silly and inhumane laws.

The wicked people like muslims follow the old laws,and thats why they are so intolerant and inhumane even on this century of less war and succesion. .

Only the teachings of Jesus can change you people.

Really! SO TELL ME, IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THE LAWS OF MOSES, HOW DO YOU JUDGE THE MURDERER, despoiler, ARMED ROBBER, FORNICATOR; HOW DO YOU SETTLE DISPUTE OF INHERITANCE, MARRIAGE, DIVORCE, CIRCUMCISION, BURIAL RIGHTS, NAMING CEREMONY, BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS, TITHES TO THE CHURCH  grin , ETC, because YOU CAN'T FIND LAWS CONCERNING ALL THESE IN THE NEW TESTAMENT

Muslims follow the law of Allah (GOD) which is was the same law given to Moses(as) before the jewish rabbis corrupted it and GOD then revealed the laws again to Muhammed(saw) in the quran.  And Moses (as) did not write their laws, it descended to him from God in the form of taurah (i.e. testament)

All God's law include judgement during war and also peace. There'll always be war and peace, just as there's good and evil; paradise and hell.

Islam has laws pertaining to everything i mentioned above and much more. This is why ISLAM is the only religion acceptable by GOD. Christianity and Judaism will be rejected by God on judgement Day because you all follow your desires and not your prophets. And the quran states;-

And whoever seeks a religion other than islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers .
(  سورة آل عمران  , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #85)
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2012
ivoice247:

Really! SO TELL ME, IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THE LAWS OF MOSES, HOW DO YOU JUDGE THE MURDERER, despoiler, ARMED ROBBER, FORNICATOR; HOW DO YOU SETTLE DISPUTE OF INHERITANCE, MARRIAGE, DIVORCE, CIRCUMCISION, BURIAL RIGHTS, NAMING CEREMONY, BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS, TITHES TO THE CHURCH  grin , ETC, because YOU CAN'T FIND LAWS CONCERNING ALL THESE IN THE NEW TESTAMENT

We follow the laws of grace sir. That much is made clear in the new testament. If in doubt please read the book of Hebrews.

ivoice247:

Muslims follow the law of Allah (GOD) which is was the same law given to Moses(as) before the jewish rabbis corrupted it and GOD then revealed the laws again to Muhammed(saw) in the quran.  And Moses (as) did not write their laws, it descended to him from God in the form of taurah (i.e. testament)

Not true. Err when will islam stop latching parasitically unto the laws, cultures and histories of others?

ivoice247:

Islam has laws pertaining to everything i mentioned above and much more. This is why ISLAM is the only religion acceptable by GOD. Christianity and Judaism will be rejected by God on judgement Day because you all follow your desires and not your prophets. And the quran states;-

And whoever seeks a religion other than islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers .

if this is true then why is allah eager to dispatch to the great beyond those who reject islam? Why cant he just wait to put them in hell later anyway?
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by LogicMind: 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2012
he will marry another 6yr old.
rotten old pedo
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by ivoice247: 12:13am On Jan 18, 2012
davidylan:

We follow the laws of grace sir. That much is made clear in the new testament. If in doubt please read the book of Hebrews.

Being under the law of grace does not absolve you from punishment if you sin. According to your apostle paul from the book of romans 6:14-16;-

For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace. What then? Shall we sin because we are not under the law but under grace? By no means! Don’t you know that when you offer yourselves to someone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one you obey—whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness?

So according to apostle paul, a christian is only under the law of grace as long as he's obeying God (slave to obedience), So this still leaves my question unanswered;- WHICH LAW DO YOU USE TO PUNISH THE MURDERER, RAPIST, FORNICATOR ETC ETC or is a murderer living under the law of grace too ? lipsrsealed

davidylan:

if this is true then why is allah eager to dispatch to the great beyond those who reject islam? Why cant he just wait to put them in hell later anyway?

Allah is not eager to dispatch anyone. In fact, the quran states that no one should force another person into religion as truth stands clearly from falsehood:-

There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the Right Path has become distinct from the wrong path. Whoever disbelieves in Taghut (false deities, false religion, etc) and believes in Allah, then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that will never break. And Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower.
( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #256)
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 18, 2012
ivoice247:

Being under the law of grace does not absolve you from punishment if you sin. According to your apostle paul from the book of romans 6:14-16;-

For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace. What then? Shall we sin because we are not under the law but under grace? By no means! Don’t you know that when you offer yourselves to someone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one you obey—whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness?

So according to apostle paul, a christian is only under the law of grace as long as he's obeying God (slave to obedience), So this still leaves my question unanswered;- WHICH LAW DO YOU USE TO PUNISH THE MURDERER, despoiler, FORNICATOR ETC ETC or is a murderer living under the law of grace too ? lipsrsealed

You are absolutely correct that being under grace does not absolve you of sin. Like you rightly pointed out in this very clear verse, you have a choice to make . . . obedience unto righteousness and eternal life or sin unto death. Its your choice.

The huge difference here now under grace is that the murderer is not subject to direct punishment from the body of Christ. The murderer will face the consequence of his own choice after death (spiritual death in hell), it is not my portion to go walking around with a stick to beat the him or the fornicator. The secular laws of society will do their job.

ivoice247:

Allah is not eager to dispatch anyone. In fact, the quran states that no one should force another person into religion as truth stands clearly from falsehood:-

There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the Right Path has become distinct from the wrong path. Whoever disbelieves in Taghut (false deities, false religion, etc) and believes in Allah, then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that will never break. And Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower.
(  سورة البقرة  , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #256)

Dont you get tired of this apparent hypocrisy?
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by ivoice247: 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2012
davidylan:

You are absolutely correct that being under grace does not absolve you of sin. Like you rightly pointed out in this very clear verse, you have a choice to make . . . obedience unto righteousness and eternal life or sin unto death. Its your choice.

The huge difference here now under grace is that the murderer is not subject to direct punishment from the body of Christ. The murderer will face the consequence of his own choice after death (spiritual death in hell), it is not my portion to go walking around with a stick to beat the him or the fornicator. The secular laws of society will do their job.

dear davidylan, same here! Under islamic belief, the murderer will also face spiritual death in hell if the murderer does not repent before death comes. But instead of using the secular laws of the society on earth, we submit ourselves to the shari'ah law. The secular law is man-made, and no man-made law can ever be superior to GOD's law revealed to moses (as contained in the old testament) or revealed to muhammed(saw) contained in the shari'ah law. 

You see, when a nation is obedient  to GOD, the good and bad people of that nation should submit themselves to the law of GOD and not a secular law made by man. If you truly believe in the supremacy of GOD, you will agree with me that even though you believe that the law of Grace is supreme over moses' law, you definitely cannot believe that the secular (man-made) law is supreme over GOD's law revealed to moses(as).

davidylan:

Dont you get tired of this apparent hypocrisy?

There are many so called muslims that are hypocrites, but truly islam has no iota of hypocrisy. I hear some so called muslims in the northern part of Nigeria force religion on non-muslims but that doesn't mean that's what the quran preaches. It's just like saying; because some pastors & priests supported gay marriages in america and europe, that means christianity and the bible supports it, NO!
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by goggs(m): 11:34pm On Jan 18, 2012
ivoice247:

[color=#990000]

There are many so called muslims that are hypocrites, but truly islam has no iota of hypocrisy. I hear some so called muslims in the northern part of Nigeria force religion on non-muslims but that doesn't mean that's what the quran preaches. It's just like saying; because some pastors & priests supported gay marriages in america and europe, that means christianity and the bible supports it, NO!

@ bolded. Your statement makes a lot of sense.
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by ivoice247: 1:55pm On Jan 19, 2012
@goggs. the bold thing is impressive, you're SMART ! grin
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by Judek2(m): 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2012
ivoice247:

Really! SO TELL ME, IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THE LAWS OF MOSES, HOW DO YOU JUDGE THE MURDERER, despoiler, ARMED ROBBER, FORNICATOR; HOW DO YOU SETTLE DISPUTE OF [b]INHERITANCE, MARRIAGE, DIVORCE, CIRCUMCISION, BURIAL RIGHTS, NAMING CEREMONY, BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS, TITHES TO THE CHURCH  grin , ETC, because YOU CAN'T FIND LAWS CONCERNING ALL THESE IN THE NEW TESTAMENT[/b]

Jesus spoke lots of things concerning some of these questions, but as you must know, he teachings is based centerally on our spiritual life. Our common sences can always deal with these problems if nicely applied through his teachings without any set out laws.

That is why Islam is centered oe Political. Islam is more political than religion.
In the aspect of life, religion should be a link to spiritual life and not dirty political,cos political can not go hand in hand with religion.

Political and laws are man made,and shouldnt be linked with religion which should be divine. Jesus uses this statement,"Shall be in danger of the elders"(or court), thereby spliting governance and laws from his mission.He never prescribing any penalty or death but repentance and forgiveness.

So did Mohammad come as a prophet or as a political leader?

Muslims follow the law of Allah (GOD) which is was the same law given to Moses(as) before the jewish rabbis corrupted it and GOD then revealed the laws again to Muhammed(saw) in the quran. 

please,provide me a sound proof of how this wonderful book revealed to a wonderful man who was sinless all through his life,and was even taken up alive(according to ya novel),has been corrupted by men. And why it took Allah about 6000 years to realised that his holy book has be corrupted,thereby revealing another to a sinful and lustful man who only have to spread the faith with by war and force.

And Moses (as) did not write their laws, it descended to him from God in the form of taurah (i.e. testament)

The law of Moses was written by Moses, but the commandments was revealed. That s why Jesus based his teachings on the commandments,and not Moses written laws.

All God's law include judgement during war and also peace. There'll always be war and peace, just as there's good and evil; paradise and hell.

If the world follow the commandments, there will be no wars atall. So as we neglet his commandments, he gave us the knowledge and wisdom to provide the laws to suit ourselves ourselves

But if you follow him,you can never be under the man made law. smiley

Islam has laws pertaining to everything i mentioned above and much more. This is why ISLAM is the only religion acceptable by GOD.Christianity and Judaism will be rejected by God on judgement Day because you all follow your desires and not your prophets. And the quran states;-

God is not a politician, maybe your Allah is.

Thats what your Allah say, quite interesting.

That sentence is just like the word of a hungry and desperate, deranged man who needs victims,and jealous of others.
[quote][/quote]
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by ivoice247: 6:51pm On Jan 19, 2012
Judek2:

That is why Islam is centered oe Political. Islam is more political than religion.
In the aspect of life, religion should be a link to spiritual life and not dirty political,cos political can not go hand in hand with religion.

So did Mohammad come as a prophet or as a political leader?

Prophet Muhammed(saw) was a prophet, just like Jesus (as), david(as) and moses (as). Religion is totality of Life that covers both spiritual (relationship with God) and physical (relationship with ourselves either politically or civil). And this is evident in the commandments revealed to Moses(as) and in many verses in the old testament and psalms by David

please,provide me a sound proof of how this wonderful book revealed to a wonderful man who was sinless all through his life,and was even taken up alive(according to ya novel),has been corrupted by men. And why it took Allah about 6000 years to realised that his holy book has be corrupted,thereby revealing another to a sinful and lustful man who only have to spread the faith with by war and force.

oh, so many verses in the bible is corrupted that you can't be sure which verse is giving a true account. For example, who's the father of Jesus?:-

MAT 1:16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.
LUK 3:23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli.

How many stalls and horsemen did solomon(as) have?

1KI 4:26 And Solomon had forty thousand stalls of horses for his chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen.
2CH 9:25 And Solomon had four thousand stalls for horses and chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen; whom he bestowed in the chariot cities, and with the king at Jerusalem.

Was virgin mary's impregnation human or ghostly?

ACT 2:30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne
MAT 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

What were jesus(as) last words?

JOH 19:30: "When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, "It is finished:" and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost."
MAT 27:46,50: "And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, "Eli, eli, lama sabachthani?" that is to say, "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" , Jesus, when he cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.
LUK 23:46: "And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, "Father, unto thy hands I commend my spirit:" and having said thus, he gave up the ghost."

I CAN GO ON AND ON AND ON!!!

The law of Moses was written by Moses, but the commandments was revealed. That s why Jesus based his teachings on the commandments,and not Moses written laws.

If the world follow the commandments, there will be no wars atall. So as we neglet his commandments, he gave us the knowledge and wisdom to provide the laws to suit ourselves ourselves

But if you follow him,you can never be under the man made law. smiley

Once again, you deceive yourself because you have many conflicting verses in the bible pertaining to the law. According to the bk of daniel ch 9 v 10-11:-

"Neither have we obeyed the voice of the LORD our God, to walk in his laws, which he set before us by his servants the prophets."
"Yea, all Israel have transgressed thy law, even by departing, that they might not obey thy voice; therefore the curse is poured upon us, and the oath that is written in the law of Moses the servant of God, because we have sinned against him."

Thats what your Allah say, quite interesting.

That sentence is just like the word of a hungry and desperate, deranged man who needs victims,and jealous of others.

Your response is hypocritical, because that verse you lash at is no different from many verses attributed to Jesus(as) in the bible. Like in the bk of john 14:16:-Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 

As i round up, i did like to quote this short verse from the quran so that you may ponder on many verses in your bible that contradicts one another and therefore cannot be relied upon:-

And most of them follow nothing but conjecture. Certainly, conjecture can be of no avail against the truth. Surely, Allah is All-Aware of what they do.
(  سورة يونس  , Yunus, Chapter #10, Verse #36)

Do they not then consider the Qur'an carefully? Had it been from other than Allah, they would surely have found therein many a contradiction.
(  سورة النساء  , An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #82)
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by Judek2(m): 8:45am On Jan 21, 2012
I shall take my time and answer all your alleged Bible contradictions.
But after that, I shall provide ONLY TWO of my most hillarious contradictions errors in your Koran,and I expect you to answer them too.

I dont want to go to contradictions,cos listing them here will spam this thread as there are uncountable contradictions in ya Koran.
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by Judek2(m): 10:48am On Jan 21, 2012

Prophet Muhammed(saw) was a prophet, just like Jesus (as), david (as) and moses (as). Religion is totality of Life that covers both spiritual (relationship with God) and physical (relationship with ourselves either politically or civil). And this is evident in the commandments revealed to Moses(as) and in many verses in the old testament and psalms by David

Moses was a Prophet, and the leader of the Isrealites. He made the law for them and also recieved the divine law from God (the ten commandments). The ten commandments has already covered both the spiritual and physical lives,but as human beings,they will always disobey,so he made the law to guide them. So he could be viewed as both ruler and religious leader.

David was a Prophet,agreed. But he was a King also.
He ruled the people mainly according to Mosaic law,so he was a King and a Prophet.

Jesus did not come as a king or ruler in this world,but as an everlasting covenant of God,and to lead people to God. He is a King in the sense that his kingdom is in Heaven and not on Earth. So he cared not on the earthly laws but Gods law which is the commandments. And so he never interfared on their law which Moses gave them.

Mohammad was neither a King nor a Leader, he made himself a Prophet,and as he got stronger, he extended in making laws on people to suit and promote his religion. In view of this, Islam should now be likened more to politics rather than religion, and Islam as a stand of some states politics contradicts a religion of divine link to God. Laws upon laws cannot be divine.

And note, Jesus is the Word of God,as always prophesied by David,and also the Lord of David by David himself,and God. .
Mohammad has succeeded in making him equal to the Prophets and in turn equal to him (Mohammad) or even less in the minds of Muslims. So he is an Anti-Christ.

oh, so many verses in the bible is corrupted that you can't be sure which verse is giving a true account. For example, who's the father of Jesus?:-
MAT 1:16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.
LUK 3:23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli.

1:16 Jacob begat Joseph.
The descendant of a long line of kings was a poor carpenter of Nazareth. As the husband of Mary he was the legal father of Jesus, and Matthew gives his line of descent.
A comparison of the table given by Luke will show that it differs in part from that of Matthew. Between David and Joseph the lists are widely different.

Several views, all possible, have been presented, but the most probable explanation is that Matthew gives the line of Joseph, the legal line, and that Luke gives the line of Mary, the mother of our Lord.

As the Jews regarded only male descent, unless Joseph, the supposed father, was a descendant of David they would not have recognized the genealogy as a fulfillment of the prophecies that Christ should be the Son of David; while Luke, himself a Gentile and writing for Gentiles, was more particular to give the line that shows that Jesus is really the Son of David. If Mary was the daughter of Heli, especially if an heiress, Joseph, by marriage, would become the son of Heli.
That there is no
contradiction between the two tables is shown by the fact that the Jews who best understood
their genealogies never charged it.
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by Judek2(m): 12:13pm On Jan 21, 2012

How many stalls and horsemen did solomon(as) have?

1KI 4:26 And Solomon had (1) forty thousand stalls of horses for his chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen.

2CH 9:25 And Solomon had (2) four thousand stalls for horses and chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen; whom he bestowed
in the chariot cities, and with the king at Jerusalem.

Firstly, there is no contradiction of how many horsemen there
were. Both 1 Kings 4 and 2 Chronicles 9 state, ", and twelve
thousand horsemen, "

Concerning the number of stalls, You did not read the text closely enough. It would seem that in 1 Kings, we are told how many horses Solomon had for his chariots --- 40,000 horses.

In 2 Chronicles, we are told how many stalls he had in which to keep his horses and chariots ---
4,000 stalls.

Estimately,it is viewed that he has 4,000 stalls,and 40,000 horses.
Thus, he had 4,000 stalls, 10 horses in each stall, totalling 40,000 horses.
There is no contradiction.
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by Sweetnecta: 1:43pm On Jan 21, 2012
@Judek2: [Quote]Firstly, there is no contradiction of how many horsemen there
thousand horsemen, "

Concerning the number of stalls, You did not read the text closely enough. It would seem that in 1 Kings, we are told how many horses Solomon had for his chariots --- 40,000 horses.

In 2 Chronicles, we are told how many stalls he had in which to keep his horses and chariots ---
4,000 stalls.

There is no contradiction.[/Quote]In reality you have demonstrated that each verse gave partial answer and it took the 2 to truly have an answer.

Please demonstrate to me therefore how God of all was to Adam, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, all the way to even John the son of Zacharias is 1 God and Lord, even to Jesus and suddenly after this this very Lord God became 3 of which the dead Jesus is 1 of it, the non speaking ghost is another and the always sitting on the throne Jehovah is another.
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by Judek2(m): 5:03pm On Jan 21, 2012
Sweetnecta:

@Judek2: In reality you have demonstrated that each verse gave partial answer and it took the 2 to truly have an answer.

As we can see it, we can also view it as such,afterall they go hand in hand.
So thats not a serious issue.

Please demonstrate to me therefore how God of all was to Adam, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, all the way to even John the son of Zacharias is 1 God and Lord, even to Jesus and suddenly after this this very Lord God became 3 of which the dead Jesus is 1 of it, the non speaking ghost is another and the always sitting on the throne Jehovah is another.

You are driving to the issue of the Trinity which I wont entertain ,cos its always your strategy.

I still got lots of work to do as you can see below grin grin
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by Sweetnecta: 6:10pm On Jan 21, 2012
^ The joke is on you because I cant see below.
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by Judek2(m): 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2012

Was virgin mary's impregnation human or ghostly?

ACT 2:30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would
raise up Christ to sit on his throne

This is the most hillarious of all your posts. Maybe without trying to find out first of what the whole verse is talking about.

The whole verse was speaking about David.
Lets read from verse 29.
ACTS 2:29.
Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulcher is with us unto this day.
30: Therefore being a Prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him,that of the fruit of his loins,[/b]according to the flesh, he will raise up Christ to sit on his throne.

The bolded could be traced to God's promise to David in Psalm 132:11.

So, through David's descendants and sons,(of the fruits of his loins), Christ was born.
Yes, Christ was a descendant of David as he fullfiled the old prophecy about him from the small town of Judah, a King shall be born.

So,you proberbly misplaced David with Joseph and you are totally wrong. .

[b]MAT 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

I guess you have no problem with this cool

Sweetnecta:

^ The joke is on you because I cant see below.

[size=32pt]IGNORED[/size]
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by Sweetnecta: 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2012
@Judek2: Show me the throne of Jesus, even though I know that David was a King. So was his son King Solomon.

I have problem with the story of Mary being attached to Joseph because anyone who knows the semitic culture knows that here will be a dowry set, especially for a virgin. Until the dowry is agreed upon and wedding ceremony takes place, no one can call the future husband and wife husband and wife unless he is lying.

Mr. Judek2, you have lied because your Bible made you so.
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by ivoice247: 10:48pm On Jan 21, 2012
Judek2:

Moses was a Prophet, and the leader of the Isrealites. He made the law for them and also recieved the divine law from God (the ten commandments). The ten commandments has already covered both the spiritual and physical lives,but as human beings,they will always disobey,so he made the law to guide them. So he could be viewed as both ruler and religious leader.

David was a Prophet,agreed. But he was a King also.
He ruled the people mainly according to Mosaic law,so he was a King and a Prophet.

Jesus did not come as a king or ruler in this world,but as an everlasting covenant of God,and to lead people to God. He is a King in the sense that his kingdom is in Heaven and not on Earth. So he cared not on the earthly laws but Gods law which is the commandments. And so he never interfared on their law which Moses gave them.

Mohammad was neither a King nor a Leader, he made himself a Prophet,and as he got stronger, he extended in making laws on people to suit and promote his religion. In view of this, Islam should now be likened more to politics rather than religion, and Islam as a stand of some states politics contradicts a religion of divine link to God. Laws upon laws cannot be divine.

And note, Jesus is the Word of God,as always prophesied by David,and also the Lord of David by David himself,and God. .
Mohammad has succeeded in making him equal to the Prophets and in turn equal to him (Mohammad) or even less in the minds of Muslims. So he is an Anti-Christ.

dear judek2, please stop deviating from the discussion and lets back our answers with evidence from the bible OR quran. ok

The discussion here according to your previous posts is whether the law of moses was man-made or from GOD? According to the bible, the law of moses (which includes law pertaining to politics, social & civil) was from GOD, as also the 10 commandments was from GOD too. And my proof is from the book of Malachi Ch 4 v4;-   

Remember the law of Moses My servant, even the statutes and ordinances which I [God] commanded him in Horeb for all Israel.

Dear judek2, if you desire to refute this claim, pls state your evidence from bible texts and stop making assumptions that cannot be proven

1:16 Jacob begat Joseph.
The descendant of a long line of kings was a poor carpenter of Nazareth. As the husband of Mary he was the legal father of Jesus, and Matthew gives his line of descent.
A comparison of the table given by Luke will show that it differs in part from that of Matthew. Between David and Joseph the lists are widely different.

Several views, all possible, have been presented, but the most probable explanation is that Matthew gives the line of Joseph, the legal line, and that Luke gives the line of Mary, the mother of our Lord.

As the Jews regarded only male descent, unless Joseph, the supposed father, was a descendant of David they would not have recognized the genealogy as a fulfillment of the prophecies that Christ should be the Son of David; while Luke, himself a Gentile and writing for Gentiles, was more particular to give the line that shows that Jesus is really the Son of David. If Mary was the daughter of Heli, especially if an heiress, Joseph, by marriage, would become the son of Heli.
That there is no
contradiction between the two tables is shown by the fact that the Jews who best understood
their genealogies never charged it.

Typical! copy and paste article just like most christians do all over the internet. Because you don't understand your bible, you quickly copy and paste any explanation you see on the internet to buttress a point regardless of whether the article makes sense or not, that's why you cannot backup your responses with any biblical verses to. But i'll help you with that now:-   grin

Firstly, there's no where in the entire bible that states Heli as the mother nor father of Mary. The writer of this copy and paste article is just making an assumption.   

Post a verse from the bible to prove me wrong

Secondly, the "comparison table" this writer is talking about can be found in the bk of Luke & Mark showing the Descendants of David. Therefore, if the writer claims that Heli is Mary's Father then what you're saying is that Mary is a descendant of David  grin

If so, give me quotes from the bible to buttress your point
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by ivoice247: 11:36pm On Jan 21, 2012
Judek2:

Firstly, there is no contradiction of how many horsemen there
thousand horsemen, "

Concerning the number of stalls, You  did not read the text closely enough. It would seem that in 1 Kings, we are told how many horses Solomon had for his chariots --- 40,000 horses.

4,000 stalls.

There is no contradiction.

What i see is you making assumptions to defend your bible. You cannot prove this theoritical calculation you just made. I quote the verses again:-

1KI 4:26 And Solomon had (1) forty thousand stalls of horses for his chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen.

2CH 9:25 And Solomon had (2) four thousand stalls for horses and chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen; whom he bestowed
in the chariot cities, and with the king at Jerusalem.

What is certain in the verses above is that according to the bk of 1kings; there were "40,000 stalls" and according to the bk of 2chronicles; there were "4,000 stalls". This is a clear contradiction for everyone to see regardless of your baseless calculations which you cannot prove from the bible.

As i've said in previous posts, when discussing about religion always stick to facts and quote verses from the bible or quran as evidence and DO NOT MAKE ASSUMPTIONS!

The problem with the bible is that it's not in the original language, people can twist figures and words as they like and get away with it just as they did it in many other versions of the bible. For example, according to the NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION BIBLE, in the bk of 1kings 4:26 it states 4,000 stalls as against 40,000 in all other versions of different bibles;-

According to King James Version Bible: 1KI 4:26 Solomon had four thousand stalls for chariot horses, and twelve thousand horses.

According to New Int'l Version Bible : 1KI 4:26 And Solomon had forty thousand stalls of horses for his chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen

AS I SAID EARLIER, I CAN KEEP ON QUOTING MORE AND MORE AND MORE OF THESE CONTRADICTIONS IN DIFFERENT CHAPTERS AND DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF THE BIBLE INCLUDING THE KING JAMES VERSION, AMPLIFIED BIBLE, NEW INT'L VERSION, AMERICAN STANDARD VERSION, THE MESSAGE, NEW CENTURY VERSION, NEW LIVING TRANSLATION, NEW LIFE VERSION ETC ETC. And all these bibles giving different accounts of events. So how do we know who's lying or telling the truth. That's why allah says in the glorious quran;-

Do they not then consider the Qur'an carefully? Had it been from other than Allah, they would surely have found therein many a contradiction.
(  سورة النساء  , An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #82)
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by ivoice247: 12:04am On Jan 22, 2012
Judek2:

This is the most hillarious of all your posts. Maybe without trying to find out first of what the whole verse is talking about.

The whole verse was speaking about David.
Lets read from verse 29.
ACTS 2:29.
Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulcher is with us unto this day.
30: Therefore being a Prophet, and knowing that [b]God had sworn with an oath to him,that of the fruit of his loins,[/b]according to the flesh, he will raise up Christ to sit on his throne.

The bolded could be traced to God's promise to David in Psalm 132:11.

So, through David's descendants and sons,(of the fruits of his loins), Christ was born.
Yes, Christ was a descendant of David as he fullfiled the old prophecy about him from the small town of Judah, a King shall be born.

So,you proberbly misplaced David with Joseph and you are totally wrong. .

i didn't misplace david with joseph.

If you believe the bk of ACT "according to the flesh"; - this means joseph (descendant of David) impregnated virgin Mary to give rise to  jesus(as) which clearly contradicts the bk of matthew that states jesus(as) had already been raised by the holy spirit before the coming together of joseph and virgin Mary
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by Judek2(m): 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2012

Typical! copy and paste article just like most christians do all over the internet. Because you don't understand your bible, you quickly copy and paste any explanation you see on the internet to buttress a point regardless of whether the article makes sense or not, that's why you cannot backup your responses with any biblical verses to. But i'll help you with that now:-   grin

Your idea of my copy and paste based on baseless point is laughable.
Knowledge is based on written facts,accesed and presented. Maybe you copy and paste just for refutal sake,but I dont. I try and make it more understandable for myself.

Firstly, there's no where in the entire bible that states Heli as the mother nor father of Mary. The writer of this copy and paste article is just making an assumption.   

Post a verse from the bible to prove me wrong

The Bible has done more than enough on this aspect. It has provided both the geneology of Joseph and Mary,and only your type will call it a contradiction.

Saint Matthew,was a Jew so addressed his Gospel to the Jews, who followed the Law of Moses (Mosaic Law). The Jews traces geneology according to Males. So in Matthew's account, he traces it from Abraham up to MATTHAN, Jacob and Joseph.

Saint Luke has quite a different account of the genealogy of Jesus Christ. He was a Gentile,so he wrote his Gospel to address the Gentiles who were not under the Mosaic Law, and for the most part were unfamiliar with it.
He traced it from Joseph, Heli, MATTHAT down to Adam.

NOTE:The Greek word used for " as was supposed, or, as was thought" in Lukes account is "Nomizo", which means:
1. To hold by custom or usage.
2. To follow by custom or usage.
3. It is the custom.
4. It is the received usage.
5. To deem, to think, to suppose.

Thus the insertion of as was supposed means a diversion. Thereby tracing Jesus geneology through Mary.

So in order to trace the bloodline of Jesus through Heli, we would first have to go
through Mary, His mother. This shows that Heli would be the
blood father of Mary, and the father in law of Joseph. Even though the name of Mary is not listed, in order to comply with
Jewish custom, it is certainly implied.

Matthew 1:15, shows that Matthan is the father of Jacob, and Luke 3:23-24, show that Matthat was the father of Heli.
It is not known if MATTHAN and MATTHAT are the same person.
Thereby,making Heli and Jacob half brothers.

Secondly, the "comparison table" this writer is talking about can be found in the bk of Luke & Mark showing the Descendants of David. Therefore, if the writer claims that Heli is Mary's Father then what you're saying is that Mary is a descendant of David  grin

As a matter of fact,they both are descendants of David. And if you read my post above,you will see that Heli(Mary's father) and Jacob (Joseph's father) are half brothers.
This is in accordance of Moses law in Numbers.36:6-12
see vs 8 And every daughter that posseseth an inheritance in any tribe of the Children of Isreal,shall be wife unto one of the family of the tribe of her father. That the children of Isreal may enjoy every man the inheritance of his fathers .
Just read from vs 5-12.

If so, give me quotes from the bible to buttress your point

This site will help you incase you dont want to read my post. It explains it better for you.
http://www.Home.inreach.com/bstanley/bkaqua.jpg
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 23, 2012
ivoice247:

Is this individual serious at all? Copy paste is characteristic of christians? grin What a joke. Has he seen the majority of muslim threads here that are simply copy paste of articles from muslim web sites? Is he equally worried about the number of times muslims MUST copy from a webpage just to explain a simple matter in the quran?
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by Judek2(m): 3:22pm On Jan 23, 2012

dear judek2, please stop deviating from the discussion and lets back our answers with evidence from the bible OR
quran. ok

We havnt come to the Koran yet, so evidence from the Bible.

The discussion here according to your previous posts is whether the law of moses was man-made
or from GOD? According to the bible, the law of moses (which includes law pertaining to politics, social & civil) was from GOD, as also the 10 commandments was from GOD too. And my proof is from the book of Malachi Ch 4 v4;- Remember the law of Moses My servant, even the statutes and ordinances which I [God] commanded him in Horeb for all Israel.

That verse is specifically speaking of the 10 commandments in mounth Sinai,or Horeb.

The Law of Moses is divine,afterall, its through Gods wisdom that he wrote it. But there is one thing,
The law of Moses,and the law of God which is the ten commandments.
Moses did not write the ten commandments,it was fully the hand of God,but he wrote the Law as a constitution to guide the people, if they fail the Commandments.

Jesus wasnt under the law of Moses,because, though it was divine knowledge, its just like a constitution,to be compared to a states law. But he was always under the Law of God,which is the ten commandments,thats why Christians no longer follow the Mosaic law,but Gods law(10 commandments).

This is what Jesus said about the Law of Moses. :
"It was in consideration of your stubborn hearts," said Jesus, "that Moses enacted this law for you;

The law of God is in our hearts,and we dont follow any written law for God,our concience,strong faith,and the Holy spirit is our law.

I also want to touch that verse you presented for knowledge and Prophesy sake.
Malachi was the last of the old Prophets, he made prophesy for a new covenant and in vs 4, urged them to keep the commandments of God,and prophesied about John the baptist and Jesus Christ in vs 5 and 6 of that chapter,which ended the old prophesies.
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by ivoice247: 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2012
davidylan:

Is this individual serious at all? Copy paste is characteristic of christians? grin What a joke. Has he seen the majority of muslim threads here that are simply copy paste of articles from muslim web sites? Is he equally worried about the number of times muslims MUST copy from a webpage just to explain a simple matter in the quran?

Lets stick to the discussion. ok
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by ivoice247: 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2012
Judek2:

That verse is specifically speaking of the 10 commandments in mounth Sinai,or Horeb.

The Law of Moses is divine,afterall, its through Gods wisdom that he wrote it. But there is one thing,

The law of Moses,and the law of God which is the ten commandments.
Moses did not write the ten commandments,it was fully the hand of God,but he wrote the Law as a constitution to guide the people, if they fail the Commandments.

Yes, i too agree that the law of moses(as) is divine and an inspiration of GOD. I also agree that moses did not write the 10 commandments.

Jesus wasnt under the law of Moses,because, though it was divine knowledge, its just like a constitution,to be compared to a states law. But he was always under the Law of God,which is the ten commandments,thats why Christians no longer follow the Mosaic law,but Gods law(10 commandments).

This is what Jesus said about the Law of Moses. :
"It was in consideration of your stubborn hearts," said Jesus, "that Moses enacted this law for you;

The law of God is in our hearts,and we dont follow any written law for God,our concience,strong faith,and the Holy spirit is our law.

I also want to touch that verse you presented for knowledge and Prophesy sake.
Malachi was the last of the old Prophets, he made prophesy for a new covenant and in vs 4, urged them to keep the commandments of God,and prophesied about John the baptist and Jesus Christ in vs 5 and 6 of that chapter,which ended the old prophesies.

I disagree with you on the above. Jesus(as) was also under the law of prophet moses and not just under the commandments, as the verses i quoted below will prove. According to the book of Mathew 5;17-18 (New Living Translation Bible)

"Don't misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not even the smallest detail of God's law will disappear until its purpose is achieved.

Dear Judek2, any counter-response you make should pls be backed up with evidences from the bible. thanks
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 23, 2012
ivoice247:

Lets stick to the discussion. ok

What a fool. Accusing others of what you and your ilk do on a constant basis then talking about "sticking to the disc" the minute your hypocrisy is exposed.
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2012
ivoice247:

Yes, i too agree that the law of moses(as) is divine and an inspiration of GOD. I also agree that moses did not write the 10 commandments.

Why? How? Because mohammad plagiarized some of the jewish laws?

ivoice247:

I disagree with you on the above. Jesus(as) was also under the law of prophet moses and not just under the commandments, as the verses i quoted below will prove. According to the book of Mathew 5;17-18 (New Living Translation Bible)

If He was under the law then why did He heal on the sabbath?

ivoice247:

"Don't misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not even the smallest detail of God's law will disappear until its purpose is achieved.

Do you understand what you quoted?
ivoice247:

Dear Judek2, any counter-response you make should pls be backed up with evidences from the bible. thanks

and where was your own evidence for the above nonsense? OR is this the usual one rule for muslims and a different one for others?
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by Judek2(m): 8:17pm On Jan 23, 2012
ivoice247:

Better. cool
Atleast you may now understand why the law was made in the first place.

I disagree with you on the above.  Jesus(as) was also under the law of prophet moses and not just under the commandments, as the verses i quoted below will prove. According to the book of Mathew 5;17-18 (New Living Translation Bible)

I am not come to "destroy", but to "fulfil". By "the law" is meant the moral law, as appears from the
whole discourse following: this he came not to "destroy", or loose men's obligations to, as a rule of walk and conversation, but "to fulfil" it; which he did
doctrinally, by setting it forth fully, and giving the true sense
and meaning of it; and practically, by yielding perfect obedience to all its commands,
whereby he became "the end", the fulfilling end of it.
He said,"It is finished" on the cross,thereby fullfiling all that the Prophets wrote about him,and making a good impact of the law to the heart of the believers.

Lets see what Isaiah said about Jesus and the law.

[Isa 42:21] The LORD is well-pleased for his righteousness' sake, he will magnify the law, and make it honorable.

He wont destroy or abolish it,but make it honorable. And fullfiling it in the heart of those that accepted it.

How did he go about it?

I just have to paste on two occations.
[john 8:7] So when they continued asking him,he lifted up himself,and said unto them,he that is without sin among you, let him cast a stone at her.

according to the law,an adultress should be stoned.so here, we can observe that,
1)He didnt abolish the Law,
2)he didnt subject to the law,
3)he moderated the it,and made it good and not strict.

thus he has fullfiled it for those that accepted it.

[LUKE 13:14] And the ruler of the synagogue answered with indignation, because that Jesus has healed on the sabbath day, and said unto the people, There are six days in which men ought to work: in them therefore come and be healed,and not on the sabbath day.
And the Lord said,thou Hypocrite, doth not each one of you on sabbath loose his ox or his Bottom from the stall, and lead him away to watering?

According to the law,no work is to be done on the Sabbath day.

We can also see here that:
1) He didnt destroy/abolish the law
2) he didnt subject to the law.
3) he has moderated it and fullfiled it in the hearts of those that accepted it.

Jesus never subjected and practised the Mosaic laws,he used it to teach them and prepare them to accept the law of the heart, which is mainly in work with our conscience, And ministered by the holy Spirit to judge between good and bad.

I think my posts has not been outside biblical evidences.
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by Sweetnecta: 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2012
@Davidylan: Is God of the jews so selfish that He made a wholesome law for the jews and abandoned all the other humans created by Him? Is making Good God's Law universal now plagiarization? What if God gave it to him, just as God told Moses that He is One and commanded Jesus to say "Your Lord and my Lord is but One God"?

Either Jesus was under the law of Moses always, and in doing good deeds, he was able go ahead to do good even on sabbath, or Jesus was not telling the true as he said that he came to fulfill the laws and the prophets and no one should encourage anyone to disregard the laws and the prophets. Which one is it?

The understanding of the laws and the prophets upon Jesus fulfilling them is that they should not be abolished because it was valid upon everyone after Jesus, until the another comforter will be given the authority by God telling him to abolish it, partially, wholly or keep it intact. None of you people have the right, but the another comforter has the right which he spoke in loud voice to man; you will find that in the Quran given to Muhammad [as] the another comforter. Example of what he abolished; you can eat the hindquarter of cattle which Jacob had prohibited himself and his children adopted it. But God didnt prohibit on him and definitely not on you and your community of believers, oh Muhammad [as].
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by Sweetnecta: 12:20am On Jan 24, 2012
@Judek2: [quote]

I am not come to "destroy", but to "fulfil". By "the law" is meant the moral law, as appears from the
whole discourse following: this he came not to "destroy", or loose men's obligations to, as a rule of walk and conversation, but "to fulfil" it; which he did
doctrinally, by setting it forth fully, and giving the true sense[/Quote]How did he fulfill and set fully the first commandment that God is 1, unseen when you christians take Jesus, a physically seen man as God, even Trinity; Jesus, Ghost and Yahweh?

[Quote]and meaning of it; and practically, by yielding perfect obedience to all its commands,[/Quote]So tell me how you will work the no graven image to agree with the cross?

[Quote]whereby he became "the end", the fulfilling end of it.[/Quote]if this is so that is the benefit of Another Comforter and even less Acts of apostles, the epistles, revelations, Paul?

[Quote]He said,"It is finished" on the cross,thereby fullfiling all that the Prophets wrote about him,and making a good impact of the law to the heart of the believers.[/Quote]He said I finished all that you send me to do at the dinner table, long before the alleged cross. It is finished on the cross is irrelevant to what God sent him to do, there for.

[Quote]Lets see what Isaiah said about Jesus and the law.[/Quote]please keep in mind that Isiah never mentioned the word "Jesus", hence the read into it what you are reading into it is your own making and there is no evidence.

[Quote][Isa 42:21] The LORD is well-pleased for his righteousness' sake, he will magnify the law, and make it honorable.[/Quote]Show me the name Jesus here or do you think this does not better fit the another comforter who is the one that completed everything? Lets think about it.

[Quote]He wont destroy or abolish it,but make it honorable. And fullfiling it in the heart of those that accepted it.[/Quote]But Paul abolished it? What do you thin about that now that you can eat pork? And no evidence that Isiah was talking about Jesus here. Check it out. I want his name in black and white.

[Quote]How did he go about it?

I just have to paste on two occations.
[john 8:7] So when they continued asking him,he lifted up himself,and said unto them,he that is without sin among you, let him cast a stone at her.[/Quote]But you said Jesus didnt have any sin, why didnt he cast the lone stone to demonstrate this?

[Quote]according to the law,an adultress should be stoned.so here, we can observe that,
1)He didnt abolish the Law,
2)he didnt subject to the law,
3)he moderated the it,and made it good and not strict.
thus he has fullfiled it for those that accepted it.[/Quote]What does this act do to the act of adultery, except to say there is no punishment for it? Is that not destroying the laws and the prophets? Look at what Muhammad [as] did in the same situation: 4 witnesses who actually saw the private parts/organs in contact and they have to swear 3 times each that they were telling the truth. then swear 1 time each that if they lie against the accused, the anger of God be upon them. then the accused will be the last and most important witness on earth for or against him or herself; the accused will swear 3 times that he/she did not commit the illegal sex that the witnesses did not see what they said that they saw. then he/she will swear 1 time that if he/she lied about what he/she was accused of the wrath of God is upon him/her. If the accused does this, he/she is free to go unpunished leaving the Decision to God. The people who accused him/her are to left in the state of humiliation as if they were liars and no one will accept their evidence, ever. you see how comprehensive is the action of the another comforter; cautioning everyone from accusing anyone and at the same time creating an avenue of mercy because people will fear accusing others because the accuser may be humiliated even if its true as long as the accused can swear against him/herself. all of these allows justice to be done, still where a person who is not married get whipped while the married get stoned.

[Quote][LUKE 13:14] And the ruler of the synagogue answered with indignation, because that Jesus has healed on the sabbath day, and said unto the people, There are six days in which men ought to work: in them therefore come and be healed,and not on the sabbath day.
And the Lord said,thou Hypocrite, doth not each one of you on sabbath loose his ox or his Bottom from the stall, and lead him away to watering?[/Quote]How did Jesus become lord here when you cant even tell us where in the Bible he says I am your Lord or your God, instead he said "Oh Israel, your Lord and my Lord is but One God"?

[Quote]According to the law,no work is to be done on the Sabbath day.

We can also see here that:
1) He didnt destroy/abolish the law
2) he didnt subject to the law.
3) he has moderated it and fullfiled it in the hearts of those that accepted it.[/Quote]Surah Jumu'a; God says to Muhammad [as] tell the people to hurry up to the Friday Prayer and after it go back to their lives and continue to live it. This is the best of improvement.

[Quote]Jesus never subjected and practised the Mosaic laws,he used it to teach them and prepare them to accept the law of the heart, which is mainly in work with our conscience, And ministered by the holy Spirit to judge between good and bad.[/Quote]If Jesus warned people not to abolish the laws and the prophets, what do you think is the state of the bible reader person who abolish what Jesus said not to abolish? What is the level of honesty of the person who says Jesus was under the laws and the prophets especially the 10 Commandments of Moses, since Jesus did not change a single one of the 10, never claimed he was God or made a graven image, etc, or even ate pork?
Re: What Will Muhammad Do? by Judek2(m): 3:00am On Jan 25, 2012
Sweetnecta:

@Judek2: How did he fulfill and set fully the first commandment that God is 1, unseen when you christians take Jesus, a physically seen man as God, even Trinity; Jesus, Ghost and Yahweh?

THE HOLY SPIRIT

Luke 4:1[b]And Jesus being full of the HOLY GHOST returned from Jordan,and was let by THE SPIRIT into the wilderness[/b]
see Gen 1:2. and THE SPIRIT of God moved upon the face of the waters

2)JESUS IS GOD

John 10:30 I and MY FATHER are ONE

3)JESUS CALLS HIMSELF GOD.
LUKE 14:12 And Jesus answering said, Thou shalt not tempt THE LORD THY GOD

Dont be blind to see, JESUS = GOD = HOLY SPIRIT.

Didnt Jesus say,God is SPIRIT

So tell me how you will work the no graven image to agree with the cross?

I will IGNORE silly questions.

if this is so that is the benefit of Another Comforter and even less Acts of apostles, the epistles, revelations, Paul?

He said I finished all that you send me to do at the dinner table, long before the alleged cross. It is finished on the cross is irrelevant to what God sent him to do, there for.

Although you claim that you dont drink alchohol,the bolded seems to be written under the influence of alchohol.

please keep in mind that Isiah never mentioned the word "Jesus", hence the read into it what you are reading into it is your own making and there is no evidence.

Mohammadians know nothing about Prophesy. Xsmiley
But to educate you a little,can you tell me who this verse was prophesying about

MALACHI:4:5
Behold, I will send you Elijah,the Prophet before the comming of the dreadful day of the LORD

If you can answer this,I shall then answer your question.

Show me the name Jesus here or do you think this does not better fit the another comforter who is the one that completed everything? Lets think about it.

answer the above question , then we shall think about it.
You dont need a long comment, but just a name.

But Paul abolished it? What do you thin about that now that you can eat pork?

Why mentioning Paul? Mohammad would have included him as one of his prophets,if not for his hatred for Jesus Christ.

Actually,Paul didnt abolish it,he simply upheld Gods message to Peter.
Acts 10:12-15
12)Wherein there were all manner of four-footed beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things,and fowls of the air.
13) and there came a voice to him, Rise Peter,kill and eat
14) but Peter said, Not so Lord; For I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean.
15) And the Voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou Common.

And no evidence that Isiah was talking about Jesus here. Check it out. I want his name in black and white.

Poor Mohammadian, Prophesies does not require names or points and says, that is him. It is based on attributes and what people see and talk him that makes them a clear evidence of the prophecy.
A Prophesy cannot say, "I prophesy that a man called Jesus will be born by a Woman called Mary and his father will be Joseph,who will be a carpenter,"
By so, it is not a Prophesy,
Prophesy is based on Foolproof. The fools will see it manifest,yet doubt,
but the humble will see,and believe fully in his heart that it is true.

But you said Jesus didnt have any sin, why didnt he cast the lone stone to demonstrate this?

Again,alchohol at work here.
1) he was not under the law,
2)How came to save sinners and not to condemn them.
3) by being sinless,he sets an example for sinners.
Any odd action would have disqualified him of being the "savior" or "Mesaiah"

You and Lagoshia just thinks like what Mohammad called women.
You know it dont you? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Attention: Mukinatu / Kafaarat Yameen (expiation For Breaking A Vow) / Shi'a From The Quran And The Lip Of Nabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 234
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.