Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Where Is My Cockk? - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Where Is My Cockk? (2016 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is My Cockk? by Judek2(m): 7:59am On Nov 08, 2011
@Simba

Go and hug transformer tongue
Re: Where Is My Cockk? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 08, 2011
@ jude mtshew
Re: Where Is My Cockk? by sima(f): 10:49pm On Nov 08, 2011
Judek2:

@Simba

Go and hug transformer tongue
i rather hug u |diot, tongue
Re: Where Is My Cockk? by Judek2(m): 10:56am On Nov 09, 2011
sima:

i rather hug u |diot, tongue

dat will be very nice grin
Re: Where Is My Cockk? by Jazzman01: 7:08pm On May 04, 2021
Damilare65:
sometimes I wonder how these olosho girls bf dey cope, There's this girl on my phone, Niniola, met her at an hotel in 2019, runs girl but she told me she quit since she enter poly last year, we have been smashing since 2019 till date sha lol, like I can Bleep this girl with as little as 4k, she is selling clothes and stuff (what those dumb bitxhes do these days grin) but me I still knack sometimes without paying her even

And this girl will not go a day without posting her boyfriend on whatsapp , like, with promises of loyalty and shit, grin they even wear the same clothes to events. l come dey pity the nigga because, im not sure he knows that someone in his city is knacking his babe for as low as 4k. he even house the girl sef . shit sad I'm sure I will still be fucking Nini after she marries the dude he sure for me grin ., only thing is that she won't spend the night at my place since she moved in with the dude, but I still Bleep her like craze during the day lool.

other one, I lodged at an hotel one weekend like that with my guy, so we carried different babes and later went to our respective rooms, the next morning I was at the open bar smoking, I was joined by one bros, he old pass me grin . my guy joined us later and came with the girl he carried the previous night (my own olosho no dey smoke, so she was inside room) . the both of them smoked with us small , I sha observed say the bros was kinda uncomfortable when he saw the girl, small time my guy grab the babe yansh , lead am back upstairs tell me say he dey come, the bros left angrily, then the other person with us(he came with him actually ) told me that the girl my friend carried was the bros girlfriend sad grin omo I come dey pity the bros , like you jam your babe for hotel. lol with boy wey dey call you bros cry

thing is, these oloshos can hardly quit, even if they see nigga wey love up. , It's like it in their DNA or something . I Just pray make God guide all the gees in this thread make we no go love up with retired olosho oo. angry

Guy, arrange one big yansh girl for me in ilorin na.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jjc Jokes / Me And My Sister-in-law- Laugh But No Wound, Lol / D Latest Way To Take A Selfie!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.