Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,551 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) (61834 Views)

President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub / Vladimir Putin Sworn In For 4th Term, Rides In New Russian-Made Limo / β€˜Pinch Me!’ - Vladimir Putin To Nigerian Student Who Was Bemused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by ruffDiamond: 8:25pm On Jan 19
Hiss.. killing innocent people unjustly through some stupid war and at the same time claiming one stupid epiphany bulsh1t...one if the major u hate religion s simply because of the 2 faces of Janus, double standard , hypocrisy and charlatan behavioral patterns of most the adherents and so called believers.i swear if there is Heaven at all..it's probably already filled up from the time of Jesus b undecided
Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:34pm On Jan 19
Malroux:
The day Tinubu will dive into lagoon I'll cut off my dick.
Hahahaha seun is seeing this comment o
Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by fitinwell: 8:36pm On Jan 19
Malroux:

President BAT as accepted your challenge..
Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by stealmatic(m): 8:41pm On Jan 19
Malroux:
Like you have one,
Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by Kionrae: 8:41pm On Jan 19
We were told by the west he had terminal cancer lmao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by ProtonX: 8:45pm On Jan 19
Ice baths are a common place in Europe
Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by Gandrova: 8:53pm On Jan 19
[quote author=ColonelMichael post=128025643][/quote]Baldadash grin
Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by Goodnewsforlife: 8:58pm On Jan 19
ColonelMichael:

A mohammadian spotted!

I meant the followers off that fake arse pig prophet of Medina origins.
no b u b this?

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by maasoap(m): 9:04pm On Jan 19
ColonelMichael:
Na this person these mohammadian bastards were banking on to help them fight Israel when he knows the terror that religion has caused in the universe.
A devoted christian will side with paedophilia prophet people, to do what sef?
Everyone now understand their plans, their lies, deceit, and greed: and are ready for them too.

That was why I said that religion is a form of mental instability and chaos.

Na this dedicated and devout christian the children of the mad pig fake arse senile bombastic paedophilia treacherous idiotic prophet of the religion of piss were banking on to help them fight Israel and the west.

Sometimes the way they reason shows the true fact and symptoms that the religion is a form of mental psychosomatic brain damage.

You are as sick as fvck, man!! Your head is messed up completely

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by Danmisra(m): 9:15pm On Jan 19
ColonelMichael:
Na this person these mohammadian bastards were banking on to help them fight Israel when he knows the terror that religion has caused in the universe.
A devoted christian will side with paedophilia prophet people, to do what sef?
Everyone now understand their plans, their lies, deceit, and greed: and are ready for them too.

That was why I said that religion is a form of mental instability and chaos.

Na this dedicated and devout christian the children of the mad pig fake arse senile bombastic paedophilia treacherous idiotic prophet of the religion of piss were banking on to help them fight Israel and the west.

Sometimes the way they reason shows the true fact and symptoms that the religion is a form of mental psychosomatic brain damage.
All these jargons doesn't change the fact that ,your darling (Isis) Iserael is globally seen as a thereat to humanity and as a terrorist state,
It is well known that you go there for terrorism training as pilgrimage, Putin is against your darling Isis and you can't do anything about it, a gullible puppet that has to work for his homosexual religion till his dying breathe. The Asians are not hypocrites like you and your homosexual religion.
Idiot you will die in puberty , you will continue to serve you pulpit bandit till kike the bucket

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by Expanse2020(m): 9:26pm On Jan 19
WriterNig:
President Putin is a dedicated Christian who loves God, family and the church. That is why they hate him so much.

You'll never find him in any scandal, unlike the pedophile, devil worshipping western leaders.

Russia is the last hope for Christianity. Even the Pope has been bought by the devil worshipping globalists.

πŸ‘πŸ» Like for Russia-Putin, share for USA/Nazi/NATO 卍
Joke of century Christian brothers killing it own people by sending them to war killing Ukrainian and desplace people from home
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ You people just reason anyhow
He do baptism (what is purpose of baptism if it's not born again) but continue killing the people of Ukraine and even sent the soldiers to die in war front when non of his family among......

You people are fill with bigotry
Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by Beigalodesigns(m): 9:54pm On Jan 19
Angelfrost:
Hate him all you want, you still can't help but admire this man's discipline and sheer focus!

I saw a video of the man's daily fitness routine, and was wowed!

Shouldn't be surprised πŸ™„ he is a formal KGB agent so?
Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by haphizz57(m): 10:18pm On Jan 19
Devilish inside, saint outside. Another version of Adolf Hitler
Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by Malroux: 10:41pm On Jan 19
fitinwell:

President BAT as accepted your challenge..
Oya I de wait.
Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by Malroux: 10:46pm On Jan 19
Samade7:

There would be National Mourning dat day......am saying anything go happen o but there would be national mourning dat day
grin grin
Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by LockDown69(m): 10:55pm On Jan 19
WriterNig:
President Putin is a dedicated Christian who loves God, family and the church. That is why they hate him so much.

You'll never find him in any scandal, unlike the pedophile, devil worshipping western leaders.

Russia is the last hope for Christianity. Even the Pope has been bought by the devil worshipping globalists.

Werey!

Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by LAFOCUZY: 11:00pm On Jan 19
1TrippleCee:
Old rogue

Why call him that? How do you know, he is one?? Are you one of those who form their life based on what the western media tell you??

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by KingMack(m): 11:58pm On Jan 19
Malroux:

He wee scream my shrink ballz are freezing πŸ₯Ά πŸ₯Ά πŸ₯Ά πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by Barcalee: 12:24am On Jan 20
Malroux:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by casppyjay: 12:59am On Jan 20
Mvnster:

The assassin surely loves God more than you do.

Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by bigcasava1(m): 1:01am On Jan 20
Malroux:
🀣🀣 wetin person no go see!
Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by bigcasava1(m): 1:03am On Jan 20
Mvnster:

The assassin surely loves God more than you do.
yes, ones you are being used by America against his govt he will come hard on you. Nothing is wrong About it

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 2:03am On Jan 20
Malroux:

That your small dick wey be like clitoris
Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by 100PercentNaija: 2:43am On Jan 20
zed7:
A real man. Imagine having a president who doesn't take nonsense. Nigeria has hardly been blessed with a man's man as president. What we have are weak people who can hardly lead their own homes.
...In the end, Gen. Sani Abacha (one of the finest) was poisoned.
Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by Mayflowa(m): 4:13am On Jan 20
WriterNig:

Dey play? Lol. You can’t mention his scandal except you want to die.
Why did you think his wife left him?
You talk about what you don’t know.
Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by Malroux: 6:42am On Jan 20
MeaslesMumpsRub:

That your small dick wey be like clitoris
At least I have one unlike you that is a transgender.
Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by ColonelMichael: 7:05am On Jan 20
Danmisra:

All these jargons doesn't change the fact that ,your darling (Isis) Iserael is globally seen as a thereat to humanity and as a terrorist state,
It is well known that you go there for terrorism training as pilgrimage, Putin is against your darling Isis and you can't do anything about it, a gullible puppet that has to work for his homosexual religion till his dying breathe. The Asians are not hypocrites like you and your homosexual religion.
Idiot you will die in puberty , you will continue to serve you pulpit bandit till kike the bucket

ISIS uses the terror booklet mannual quoran na, Israel uses Torah, I use the bible.
Remember, your pig prophet while high on rotten Aisha menstrual water and opium copied both the bible and Torah and since his brain is schizophrenic and he is a stark illiterate, he messed everything up.

If not how a 58 year old man be penising a 9year old?
If not that your religion is worthless, why will your prophet ban adoption just to penise his daughter in law?
Out of jealousy and envy of the progress of the Jews, your worthless and meaningless prophet was busy assassinating the Jews?
Your worthless prophet was busy worshipping Medina idols and spewing satanic verses.

Your prophet was a murderer, a lazy slowpoke, out of hatred for penisning Aisha at 9 years, his father purposely poisoned all mohammed's male issues, hence the Islamic dirty war that gave shia and Sunni as no one dey to inherit the cursed religion.

Your mohammed even when zainab's rat poison killed him like a common bingo dog, pigs came to where he was buried and exhumed his petrifying carcass, to show how cursed your prophet is, a smelly dimwit wnd ragtag church rat.
Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by ColonelMichael: 7:05am On Jan 20
maasoap:

You are as sick as fvck, man!! Your head is messed up completely

Danmisra:

ISIS uses the terror booklet mannual quoran na, Israel uses Torah, I use the bible.
Remember, your pig prophet while high on rotten Aisha menstrual water and opium copied both the bible and Torah and since his brain is schizophrenic and he is a stark illiterate, he messed everything up.

If not that your religion is worthless, why will your prophet ban adoption just to penise his daughter in law?
Out of jealousy and envy of the progress of the Jews, your worthless and meaningless prophet was busy assassinating the Jews?
Your worthless prophet was busy worshipping Medina idols and spewing satanic verses.

Your prophet was a murderer, a lazy slowpoke, out of hatred for penisning Aisha at 9 years, his father purposely poisoned all mohammed's male issues, hence the Islamic dirty war that gave shia and Sunni as no one dey to inherit the cursed religion.

Your mohammed even when zainab's rat poison killed him like a common bingo dog, pigs came to where he was buried and exhumed his petrifying carcass, to show how cursed your prophet is, a smelly dimwit wnd ragtag church rat.
Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by ColonelMichael: 7:07am On Jan 20
Gandrova:
Baldadash grin

Danmisra:

Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by ColonelMichael: 7:08am On Jan 20
liasmiram2567:

You are indeed a psychiatric patient who has missed his drug.You need to take your drug.

Yes just like your prophet and his followers such as you.

Danmisra:

Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by Wisereborn: 8:19am On Jan 20
Ladoja19:
Is a big lies
I watched his shaking hand video
undecided undecided undecided shocked shocked shocked You self go dive enter, make we check you afterwards grin
Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by hotwax: 8:30am On Jan 20
Awon mumu always claim Russia is an Islamic country.

You see them yabbing.. Islamic countries Russia, Iran, Iraq, Yemen blablah Russia is only using Iran as leverage in the middle East.

Russia is an orthodox Christian country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Putin Demands Return Of Alaska To Russia, Claims Sale To US Was Illegal (Photos) / Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) / Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.