Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) (49086 Views)

Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) / Wanted Kidnap Kingpin, Yusuf Aliu, Arrested In Edo (Photo) / Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by IkeAbuja: 8:59am On Jan 20
You as a woman visiting any of the South West state is doing so at your own risk...be guarded please these people can kill anything killable for money rituals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Johilo(m): 9:03am On Jan 20
GOD really try.. because of puna and dicck person go leave im place come travel for many kms just to go bleep.. i remember during that first week of lockdown wen there was no movement, i still find means enter bus from palmgrove to egbeda... she fit de collect now
Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Quebec91(m): 10:03am On Jan 20
cheesy
RichDad1:
Edo state? Make I no talk wetin Dey my mind. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by elmarafa20: 10:10am On Jan 20
Oh God not again...

Thy send you go school you go dey follow boyfriend, see the outcome now Ambassador of love, so you want us to blame the government now abi.. mteww

Okay oo may God reveal her safe and sound
Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:15am On Jan 20
Seems her boyfriend want to enjoy her till he is done
Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Obaking7(m): 11:01am On Jan 20
Zico5:
Visiting a boyfriend at Edo from Imo state. The girls of today are more daring. So no good dick in the whole of Imo state? Edo is where rain is falling. See the problem this foolish girl has taken her family into. May we not give birth to a child that will disgrace us openly like this.

Amen
Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Amudeneogu: 11:49am On Jan 20
I pray that she will be find alive, but this new generation girls no dey hear word oo, how will a girl of this age left home in imo state to ti edo state without telling where she is going and who she is visiting
Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Class01: 12:07pm On Jan 20
It's quite surprising how quick people spun hate against other people with every little opportunity.

I hope the girl is found safe and sound, I hope the said bf is found too so they can both tell their side of the story.

Untill then I will like new updates on this topic. I hope the updates will be here till the end.
Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 12:14pm On Jan 20
The address is just a stone throw from my side. Please egor is in Benin. They made it seem as if it's another town entirely in Edo state.
Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by bolademi(m): 12:30pm On Jan 20
Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by kareemkamil(m): 12:35pm On Jan 20
That place wey she go na Yahoo Yahoo state
Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 12:39pm On Jan 20
I pray all is well
Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:43pm On Jan 20
Chicagograduate:
Na the huge billing wey her mugu agree to pay her make her embark on such risky journey.
this one na Ikegwuru condition!
Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Westwood2580: 12:46pm On Jan 20
Xox1945:
Edo guys and yahoo plus na 5&6
How do you come with the stats..what's the generalizing all about. I'm an Edo and I don't do fraud or whatever. Mind yourself oo grin wink cheesy
Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by MySolace: 1:08pm On Jan 20
Creamypie:
Hmm. She will be found, but her future husband dey see her pix like this
Am telling u o...

Finally na better casting b this o.

Dey for try paint d story small, say she from school go church program for Edo state, grin grin...

1 Like

Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Cobbybrown(m): 2:25pm On Jan 20
Matters arising!!!
Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by eepeepook: 2:40pm On Jan 20
It surprises me how a grown human being goes missing into thin air. Hopefully, she’ll be found. Find that boy’s family and arrest everyone — even the family dog. He will produce himself by force.
Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by bachelorboy: 6:26pm On Jan 20
Some girls too get heart from imo to edo state and i sure say she fit nor know the boy before oo. Waiting me make be boy nor fit take risk do, nawa i pray there find her self and sound. But make we try dey learn na, dis is not new.
Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Jossibest(m): 7:42pm On Jan 20
Who born Girl this days no born pikin at all
Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:55am On Jan 21
Very useless daughter...
Na the reason wey I no wan born female children...
Most of them are just plain useless no matter how you try to raise them well..
Once Dem see money or you carry big prick Fcvk them well, Dem ready leave their destiny follow person...
Rubbish
Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:55am On Jan 21
Jossibest:
Who born Girl this days no born pikin at all

FACTOS 💯💯💯
Co-signed
Re: Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 7:28am On Jan 22
go edo because of boyfriend? Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Stoned To Death By Angolans For Progressing More Than Them / John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) / Robbers Terrorizing Umuobia Olokoro, Umuahia Caught (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.